Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 171921 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #900 on: May 31, 2014, 10:36:10 PM »
Why you are all about sex, Mike? You aint a teenager.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 31, 2014, 10:49:28 PM »
Why you are all about sex, Mike? You aint a teenager.

I'm not, but I have four other characters to do non-sex things with :P

I don't mind Rider not jumping into sex straight away, but I would like to do sexual stuff with her.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 31, 2014, 11:11:16 PM »
My suggestion is that if you want to do it that badly then talk with Elf she seems the most willing to do that kind of thing.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 31, 2014, 11:19:26 PM »
My suggestion is that if you want to do it that badly then talk with Elf she seems the most willing to do that kind of thing.
Dude. I don't think you get just how extreme Mike is...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 31, 2014, 11:58:28 PM »
Dude. I don't think you get just how extreme Mike is...

To be fair, whilst it is true that I am pretty extreme, not everyone has the same issue with such extremity as you do. Plus, whilst I wasn't opposed to increasing how extreme the stuff with Law was, you were the one who suggested doing so. All I did was point out that Rider would consider "biting and scratching" to be very mild indeed, given who she is and what she's been through in the past.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 01, 2014, 12:01:17 AM »
Explanation of my badness part Final

8. Last, and most importantly, is that he's basically godmoding (even if you deny that with the fact that you didnt give him the item that makes him, you know, immune to ANYTHING)/metagaming.

Ok so this I cannot arbitrarily deny, due to inherent bias (Mine). I will however try to reasonably argue that it wasn't, though you are free to call me on my bullshit.

Bullshit-Zelretch-fic-tier teleporting outside-of-space-and-time dorm with more stuff in it than you can shake a stick at,

Seven or eight personae can create a vast underground labyrinth, perpetuate an infinite time loop, and facilitate full on time travel. Minato has 200 at minimum.

Though it is not outside either time or space, it is affected by time normally but occupies multiple points of space.

As for the stuff in it, most of it is stuff he picked in Tartaros, treasures, weapons, ect. Most of which has little use and is of little value other than ooh shiny. Some of it may come into play later but most of it is just shiny stuff on a wall.

The Tea he bought in a specialty shop that was recommended to him.

consumable items for literally every situation (none of which are listed on his character profile),

I will add mention of his inventory in my profile edit. I will try not to be too unbalanced with item use.

apparently has stuff like "How to survive in the Nexus: the book" (Excuse but u wot?)

Maybe I should have just called it that...

That was a heavy handed reference to Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy, and to be honest given the sheer number of people in the nexus, and that there is apparently no such thing as a native, I would be more surprised if nobody had written a book on how to survive there by now.

and worst of all; his complete and total domination of every scene he is in. Not in the physical violent sense, in the sense that he completely shuts down other people's character interaction by having the situation always centered on himself. Can you really, honestly, truthfully tell me that his interactions with JoJo and Tokiomi was him/you not destroying any attempt at JoJo or Tokiomi being able to interact, while steering the situation 1000%?

This I must apologize for. By the time I realized what I had done I was stuck at a point that I just had to keep going and hope for the best. To Knick and Kat, I am Sorry.

Minato's Personae are supposed to affect how he acts, but I ended up overdoing it, sorry.

There is not really anything else I can say but that I will try to get better.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 01, 2014, 01:04:23 AM »

Bullshit-Zelretch-fic-tier teleporting outside-of-space-and-time dorm with more stuff in it than you can shake a stick at,

Seven or eight personae can create a vast underground labyrinth, perpetuate an infinite time loop, and facilitate full on time travel. Minato has 200 at minimum.

Though it is not outside either time or space, it is affected by time normally but occupies multiple points of space.

Minato has many, but he can't use them all at once. He can barely use two at once.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 01, 2014, 01:23:15 AM »

To clarify, the labyrinth was created by inactive personae passively over several months due to the SEES members desire to see Minato again IIRC.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:28:11 AM by Kurogami »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 01, 2014, 01:27:51 AM »
So Minato has the desire to create a building that appears in 8 points in space that much, and he had that much time to do it?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:29:37 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 01, 2014, 01:34:17 AM »
Doesn't really matter if he can teleport. He's not the only one in town.

Just don't use it in battle, Kuro. (And no time travel either pls)

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 01, 2014, 01:52:19 AM »
By the end of this lemon, Brah will be truly corrupted and made a follower of The Elf.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 01, 2014, 01:53:26 AM »
Unintentional hilarity.

Turning back to the swing he opened a cooler sitting on the ground behind it, taking out a bear. He held it up and showed it to his visitors.

“Want one?”

SHIRO
JUST REACHES INTO A COOLER
PULLS OUT A BEAR

my sides
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Brahmastra

« Reply #912 on: June 01, 2014, 01:55:05 AM »
By the end of this lemon, Brah will be truly corrupted and made a follower of The Elf.

*Points in the vague direction of the text under his profile picture*

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 01, 2014, 01:56:34 AM »
*Points in the vague direction of the text under his profile picture*
It was even made official.
lewd
Does she have you on a leash with that title? :P
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 01, 2014, 01:58:25 AM »
So Minato has the desire to create a building that appears in 8 points in space that much, and he had that much time to do it?

More like he tried to control the ridiculous warping of time space around his body brought on by having 200+ personae with meditation he learned from his school nurse, and the mysteriously uncertain dorm is the fallout from the first and biggest failure. He eventually learned to do small things like make rooms bigger (gradually over the course of weeks), and hide small items in folds of space. He won't risk doing anything bigger than that though.

A year later and he still has yet to figure out how to fix the dorm back to one place.

Doesn't really matter if he can teleport. He's not the only one in town.

Just don't use it in battle, Kuro. (And no time travel either pls)

No teleport in combat, no time travel, got it.

EDIT:
BEAR IN COOLER  BAH HA HA HA!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 01:59:47 AM by Kurogami »