Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172445 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #1050 on: June 09, 2014, 04:48:44 PM »
Well, this Mordred is no weaker than Kairi!Mordred because even though Law is not a magus, as a Sin-Eater he is ridiculously efficient at maintaining her.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: June 09, 2014, 05:54:01 PM »
Where does this idea that getting a CG contract doesn't make Alaya beef you up to snuff so that you're actually useful come from?

Show me something that says it does.

Because I have never seen anything to suggest that, and it sort of makes no sense.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: June 09, 2014, 06:00:14 PM »
Well, this Mordred is no weaker than Kairi!Mordred because even though Law is not a magus, as a Sin-Eater he is ridiculously efficient at maintaining her.

This. Basically Law is an excellent master due to being a Sin-Eater. It is both easier for Mordred to manifest around him and Plasm is a very effective power source for her. She could easily take on Rider with Law supporting her, and Sakura is not immune to bullets. She also can't come back from the dead.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1053 on: June 09, 2014, 06:18:43 PM »

Because I have never seen anything to suggest that, and it sort of makes no sense.

Show me something that says my argument is not the case.

I'm tired of digging through Complete Materials every time you or Mike are spouting fanon. If you can find me something that suggests EMIYA's strength is entirely his own, I'll believe you.

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: June 09, 2014, 07:05:48 PM »
Where does this idea that getting a CG contract doesn't make Alaya beef you up to snuff so that you're actually useful come from?

Kuro you're wrong, mate. Becoming a Counter Guardian, and therefore forming a contract with Alaya, provides you with the power necessary to put you on the scale of a powerful force that can protect humanity by "cleaning" these who supposedly threaten it. I'm in the same boat as Brahmastra - I don't feel like scrolling through the archive of Fate/Stay Night or finding the right video/page of the Complete Materials, so, you do it. You have a BL account, right? Go ask it in the Questions thread and see the moon-runers prove us to be correct.
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: June 09, 2014, 07:06:12 PM »
Crimson Moon ruined. Stahp.

….Never have I thought I'd see a Lantz-level Sheet from someone other than Lantz.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:11:19 PM by Cool Kat »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: June 09, 2014, 07:11:11 PM »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1057 on: June 09, 2014, 07:11:37 PM »
1. Crimson Moon is technically an alien.

2. That sheet is complete hogwash (especially his likes and dislikes, like, this is Emiya Clan-tier bad)

3. Crimson Moon is WAY too overpowered for the setting (even though you are underselling him by a mile). This is the guy who casually throws mirror images of the moon and has a fucking Knight Arm.

4. Altrouge and Arcuied aren't his "daughters" and no, they don't know of anime and the like. They're ineffective clones of him.

5. Crimson Moon doesn't even understand Earth logic, morality and so on.

6. Are you like, actually fucking kidding? This is a lantz-tier sheet with Wiki copypastes and a horrific defacing of a character we know jack squat about's personality.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: June 09, 2014, 07:12:15 PM »
We should create REAL Crimson Moon. Just for mental exercise, since it is unplayable.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:12:48 PM by Cool Kat »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1059 on: June 09, 2014, 07:13:24 PM »
EX++++++++++++++ Servant in every stat

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: June 09, 2014, 07:14:40 PM »
IT WAS A JOKE SHEET!!!

Even if it got approved I would end up playing it for laughs.

I would have put a LOT more effort into it if it was in any way serious.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:17:27 PM by Kurogami »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: June 09, 2014, 07:15:46 PM »
It's not a funny joke sheet.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1062 on: June 09, 2014, 07:15:47 PM »
That is the most non-indicative joke sheet of all time.

A joke sheet would be something like Dadude, or the shit lantz cooked up.

Joke sheets are, as a rule, also meant to be funny.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: June 09, 2014, 07:16:09 PM »
IT WAS A JOKE SHEET!!!

Even if it got approved I would end up playing it for laughs.

Yeah, we ain't laughing.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: June 09, 2014, 07:16:24 PM »

This. Basically Law is an excellent master due to being a Sin-Eater. It is both easier for Mordred to manifest around him and Plasm is a very effective power source for her. She could easily take on Rider with Law supporting her, and Sakura is not immune to bullets. She also can't come back from the dead.

Well, no, she's not immune to bullets, although I do suspect she has magic that would make normal bullets somewhat useless against her (since most magi do).

Anyway, it's kind-of irrelevant, because I have no desire to find out, and any attempt to force me into such a fight and kill Rider or Sakura will cause me to invoke the "no kill" thing.

Show me something that says my argument is not the case.

I'm tired of digging through Complete Materials every time you or Mike are spouting fanon. If you can find me something that suggests EMIYA's strength is entirely his own, I'll believe you.

Brah, you are entirely entitled to expect proof if you want us to convince you of something, but if you want to convince us, then you are the one who needs to produce the proof.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 07:17:00 PM by Cherry Lover »