Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 171921 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #1275 on: June 21, 2014, 12:32:46 AM »
I'm going to hit the hay, but I'll ask what is happening in vampire district now?

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 21, 2014, 11:01:39 PM »
Finally poasted, will probably timeskip with Umbra to catch up to local time in like, a post or two

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 22, 2014, 01:36:48 AM »
Well, as I said, I was intending to send Rider out overnight. She's not going to go looking for prana whilst Kiyoshi is awake. So, I'd rather it if everyone didn't just start time-skipping past the night just yet (Wynn in particular).

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: June 22, 2014, 01:41:55 AM »
Well, as I said, I was intending to send Rider out overnight. She's not going to go looking for prana whilst Kiyoshi is awake. So, I'd rather it if everyone didn't just start time-skipping past the night just yet (Wynn in particular).

Yeah, a lot of us would prefer you try heading to the compound on Night 2 instead because we're almost done and we don't really want to wait for too long. Not like the compound's moving anywhere, right? I mean, Rider can still find some prana elsewhere couldn't she?

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: June 22, 2014, 01:52:07 AM »

Yeah, a lot of us would prefer you try heading to the compound on Night 2 instead because we're almost done and we don't really want to wait for too long. Not like the compound's moving anywhere, right?

"Night 2" will be about 6 months in the future....

I mean, Rider can still find some prana elsewhere couldn't she?

She can, yes, but that kind-of defeats the point of it....

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 22, 2014, 01:52:59 AM »
no

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 22, 2014, 01:55:05 AM »
no

Yeah, we're almost there. Just a few more posts on a few scenes around and we should be good to go. I'm pretty sure the scenes over in the Compound are wrapped up now. We're just waiting for others to get theirs done.

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: June 22, 2014, 01:57:39 AM »
no

Yeah, we're almost there. Just a few more posts on a few scenes around and we should be good to go. I'm pretty sure the scenes over in the Compound are wrapped up now. We're just waiting for others to get theirs done.

Night 2 doesn't come immediately after night 1, you know. There is a day in between....

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: June 22, 2014, 01:59:53 AM »
no

Night 2 doesn't come immediately after night 1, you know. There is a day in between....

So? It's not going to take as long as CE 1.0. The fact we're actually close to ending Night 1 should be indicator that we're not going to take that long to get to Night 2.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 02:00:27 AM by Puck-Chan »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 22, 2014, 02:08:39 AM »
The problem is that Rider should really go out looking close to when the time skip would happen, since she would do it later in the night when Kiyoshi is asleep. Which is likely to be quite a while.

I'm also confused as hell about the timing here. I wasn't expecting Kiyoshi and Rider to be arriving late night (because Kioyshi would be in bed), so I don't think it's meant to be as late for them. People just seem to be really rushing through.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: June 22, 2014, 02:10:17 AM »
The problem is that Rider should really go out looking close to when the time skip would happen, since she would do it later in the night when Kiyoshi is asleep. Which is likely to be quite a while.

I'm also confused as hell about the timing here. I wasn't expecting Kiyoshi and Rider to be arriving late night (because Kioyshi would be in bed), so I don't think it's meant to be as late for them. People just seem to be really rushing through.

Nah, you just chose the wrong time to post them in. And besides, you can just imply Rider just found some random dude/girl and got prana off of him/her. Or something.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: June 22, 2014, 02:13:24 AM »

Nah, you just chose the wrong time to post them in.

The RP only started a month ago, and any time I'd come in I'd likely have been stuck in this situation given the speed Mil and Kuro are posting at.

And besides, you can just imply Rider just found some random dude/girl and got prana off of him/her. Or something.

No, because that misses the whole damn point of why I want to go and do it....

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 22, 2014, 02:17:54 AM »
Quote from: Cherry Lover
The RP only started a month ago, and any time I'd come in I'd likely have been stuck in this situation given the speed Mil and Kuro are posting at.

You could've asked someone more active to RP with you.

And that is...?

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 22, 2014, 02:26:18 AM »

It is less rushing through and more a lot of the characters do not have reasons to interact anymore at the moment. Like Forest had a shit day so she going to sleep, Amelia is making graves/memorials, Henry has to go to his clinic, Shiro is keeping watch, Jubei is cleaning up his shop, Fate is going to his company to do things probably, two different sets of smut have occurred on the first night, etc.

Most of the plots for the night have expired, there was a massive fight in which almost a city block was leveled and a lot of interactions occurred. It was what should be expected of the first night, it should be the establishing time with the least amount of interaction just because it is only night and characters are just meeting.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 22, 2014, 02:29:16 AM »

You could've asked someone more active to RP with you.

Well, yes, possibly I made a mistake going to them first....

And that is...?

Well, getting Wynn to fuck Rider....