Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 173822 times)

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #1665 on: July 18, 2014, 11:30:47 PM »
I submit that the highschool must be Honnouji Gakuen in northern ocean, to teach highschool and badassery.

It will also teach the supernaturals not to underestimate the power of seifuku.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:38:17 PM by Kurogami »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: July 18, 2014, 11:33:32 PM »
There must be a room for 'coffee shop' with kush and other shit. Smoke weed everyday.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: July 18, 2014, 11:35:09 PM »
I submit that the highschool must be Honnouji Gakuen in northern ocean the ocean, to teach highschool and badassery.

All shit is gonna be on the land. Unless it's really really special or some shit. Talked with Nachos about this.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:35:42 PM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: July 18, 2014, 11:37:33 PM »
There must be a room for 'coffee shop' with kush and other shit. Smoke weed everyday.

Robocop would like to have a word with you, Kat.

YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 18, 2014, 11:38:52 PM »
Fuck the police, weed should be legal and not tolerating it is a mark of barbarism.

Technocracy won't touch my stash!

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: July 18, 2014, 11:48:09 PM »
Explanation for the school from Nachos.

>the school itself, basically the KLK cast itself with it, is just too much to introduce to the RP and doesn't fit in AT FUCKING ALL with the current setting

>it's like saying
"What if a republic star destroyer was parked in the ocean?"

[7/18/14 3:45:45 PM] Donkey Punch Fucker!: no KLK school
[7/18/14 3:45:49 PM] Donkey Punch Fucker!: that thing is just
[7/18/14 3:45:50 PM] Donkey Punch Fucker!: no
[7/18/14 3:45:55 PM] Donkey Punch Fucker!: too fucking much

Brahmastra

« Reply #1671 on: July 19, 2014, 03:07:18 AM »
I submit that the highschool must be Honnouji Gakuen in northern ocean, to teach highschool and badassery.

God on. Powerlevels and hijack, no thank you.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: July 19, 2014, 03:09:26 AM »
It's already been noped by both GMs.

Sorry Kuro, we just both agreed it wouldn't fit in at all.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: July 19, 2014, 03:33:34 AM »
Gonna be honest and admit that dropping honnouji in the ocean was mostly a joke, The tidal wave would kill almost everyone anyway. :P

The reactions at least made me laugh.

On to more serious thoughts.

What is the scale of the city anyway?

Minato basically owns a ten kilometer chunk of the city, how big is this in comparison to the city overall?

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: July 19, 2014, 03:58:10 AM »
Kuro, your character owns 1 building unless your Gil, who already owns the entire city because he owns everything, he just lets the plebeians use it.

If they own more it has to be for an actual legit reason. Like Zolgen does not own the sewers, but no one would live in the sewers and he made them into breeding pits. Now no one would EVER want them.

You can't just go "Oh he owns 10 KM of the city for no real reason BTW."

Especially since 10km is a ridiculous amount of property in a highly populated city.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 04:00:33 AM by Knick »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1675 on: July 19, 2014, 04:03:30 AM »
Gets even more retarded when P3MC canonically has an average income and no fucking need for that level of excess.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 19, 2014, 04:09:52 AM »
I mean, the Lich King has like, the glacier underneath Nexus City, but it's not like it extends under the whole city, and he only really controls it because he has undead massed there and no one to contest it.

Also it's a wasteland, ziggurats and Scourge buildings aside. Nothing of interest there anyways.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 19, 2014, 04:13:52 AM »
Mistyped, doesn't mean what you think it does, writing explaination so hold up on tearing me apart until it's done.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 19, 2014, 04:52:08 AM »
Ok, first of all sorry; I didn't think anyone would misunderstand the meaning of that statement...

I suppose the way I put it could have been better phrased.

I meant owns not in the legally owns property sense, but in something loosely resembling the way a second owner "owns" their area; Or at least that was the line of thought I had when typing it.

Allow me to repeat, Minato Is Not The Legal Owner Of Ten Kilometers Of Land.

Minato is the sort of unofficial manager of supernaturals in that ten kilometer area; The locals look at him as a leader but a certain immortal old man with a enormous and Magnificent Mustache actually does most of the management and negotiation with the surrounding districts as well as the city government as the official district representative, and just waves Minato around as a big stick.

That said Minato does act as the protector of that area and has managed to keep the people, both the supernaturals and humans, mostly safe. His district is essentially one of the safest parts of the city if you a supernatural who wants to coexist with ordinary humans, there are admittedly a few places that are safer for humans but non-humans are generally entirely unwelcome in such places.

Does that cover it a bit better? Any more questions? Or am I gonna get torn apart for some other reason?

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 19, 2014, 05:18:05 AM »
10 kilometers is still fucking large for one person.