Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172553 times)

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #1920 on: August 17, 2014, 05:48:46 AM »
Hey sorry for the wait for my posts but I am currently studying for the GRE. Because of the my ability is currently limited. I will try and post tomorrow, but I can't make promises.

Sorry and please bare with me for a bit.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: August 17, 2014, 10:25:41 AM »
Don't worry about it, IRL comes first. :) You're fine. Besides, gives me more time to respond with my post.

...Speaking of which, I need to get on with that. If not with Revya, at least with the multitude of other characters I need to post with.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: August 18, 2014, 04:07:30 AM »
Hey Kuro not to be rude but you've been keeping mike and myself waiting for long over a month now, at this point you gotta give us something or we will have to improvise.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: August 18, 2014, 04:37:36 AM »
Yeah, I kinda just got back from not having any kind of reliable internet access for a week, sorry. That said neither of you have caught up with me on day two breakfast so I still have nothing to do yet. I have nothing to contribute where you two are now.

Profile wise I got stuck on Michael, everything about him is broken as fuck, so it gets kinda difficult to fabricate a skill related to him in any way that is not also broken. I am close to just giving up and puting in something generic but my pride is holding me back...

Wait I may have thought of something.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: August 18, 2014, 04:42:00 AM »
Hey Kuro not to be rude but you've been keeping mike and myself waiting for long over a month now, at this point you gotta give us something or we will have to improvise.
He's not allowed to post until his profile is 100% finished, and re-GM approved.

It's a GM demand.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: August 18, 2014, 04:45:52 AM »
Posted for Phoenix and Amy

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 18, 2014, 04:47:00 AM »
He's not allowed to post until his profile is 100% finished, and re-GM approved.

It's a GM demand.

Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that we're waiting on said profile to be done.

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: August 18, 2014, 04:49:41 AM »

long over a month

The rule is 24 hours. You are very well within your rights to continue on at this exact moment if you so desire.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 18, 2014, 04:50:44 AM »
While I'm not a GM, I do have something to say on that. Kuro, Minato shouldn't need that much.... stuff. I can't say for sure what Nachos is going to have you change, because obviously I'm not him, but suffice to say I have a feeling a lot of stuff is going to be stripped. And Mil and Mike are waiting for you for awhile, to the point where I'd safely recommend they move on without you at this point. I would honestly start thinking about what's really necessary vs what you're just adding for the sake of Minato having cool things.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 18, 2014, 05:34:47 AM »
I may just cut out a persona or two entirely, for now I am just trying to get all the skills and history put up, then I will start removing things that I look at and don't think I will get use out of.

On which note Michael will be the first to go.

--Edit--

And gone, decided not to wait after I decided to take him out.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:44:09 AM by Kurogami »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 18, 2014, 10:45:29 AM »
Ah, okay. Considering that may still take awhile though, I might just suggest that Mil and Mike go on without you for a bit with the 24 hour rule in mind.

Speaking of posting, I finally posted! I still need to post with Revya, but for some reason I feel a bit stuck with her. Hopefully I'll have her post up soon enough. But everyone else should be accounted for. Quality feels a bit... iffy, this time, considering I was still kinda knackered when I wrote those, so if there's anything in terms of stuff I need to fix, please let me know.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1931 on: August 18, 2014, 11:31:53 AM »
I dont see any issues besides the "Night 2" thing. According to Jenn, its only like early afternoon post-skip

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 18, 2014, 11:41:44 AM »
Ah, oops, my bad. See, this is why I ask about these things. :P I'll go ahead and edit that caption then.

Edit: made some other minor edits too. Had some other stuff that needed to be fixed up, mostly technical things.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:05:19 PM by Alice »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 18, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »

long over a month

The rule is 24 hours. You are very well within your rights to continue on at this exact moment if you so desire.

Yes, but we're giving him the opportunity rather than just continuing anyway (which causes problems for us as well). I'm currently waiting for Arch anyway (although, honestly, if he doesn't hurry up I probably will just move on, since I really don't care what the Hunter has to say in response).

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 18, 2014, 06:05:52 PM »
I've been sick and working Mike give me a break.