Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176417 times)

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #540 on: June 09, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
Amelia Tanner

Amelia looked at the man in front of him like he was an idiot, “Ya, I would be more likely to believe you if you didn’t talk like a fucking dick.” She gripped Seraph’s book in her hand more tightly. “If you want to help someone all you have to do is say ‘do you need any help?’ not the shit you where spewing.”

He circuits burned a bit as her aggravation grew, “Apologize to her. Now. Or is there going to be a problem?”

-------------------------------
Dread Hunter Amelia

She looked at the woman yelled at the man with a bird on his head.

She then looked at the man before looking down and speaking, “Amelia, my name is Amelia.”

She then looked up, "If you don't want anything from me then let me go. I need to preform my duty."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 09, 2014, 08:01:05 PM »
Ash shook blood off of her and her jacket.  It was even thick in her hair.  Frost was licking it off of his lips and she noticed that his eyes had taken that strange, blood filled look again. 

Frost called out, "Well, if you're wanting to make a forest out of dead people, I suggest heading to fucking Golden Rule.  The son of a bitch who runs it is apparently the major fucking player here in Nexus City.  You want to make a mark, deal with him.  Can't miss it.  Big golden tower because apparently the guy has a tiny dick."

Kyle approached with Ellen in tow, the dark-skinned werewolf's eyes wide with disbelief.  She squeezed blood out of her hair as she looked at the retreating Vlads.  Or rather Vlad, Dracula, and Alucard, who apparently liked her. 

"Ash, you okay?"

Ash shook blood off her hands with a sigh and answered, "Bloody ducky, love.  We have a bit of a problem here."

"No, we have a fucking revolution right there," Frost said, gesturing at the three of them with a wide, fanged grin.

Ash glared at him and then looked at Kyle.  "Take her to Forest, get her safe.  I'll follow those three.  The fellow in red likes me you know."  Then she looked at Ellen and said, "I promise things normally aren't this bedlam."

The place looked as if tornado went through and smashed things apart. Her sire was bloodied, and if not for the fact she was now a walking corpse Ellen would feel nauseous. Apparently being a vampire means that no longer a sight of blood is something shocking.

"I don't want to know even what happened here, I've had enough stress this night" she complained "I'll go with Kyle"

Brahmastra

« Reply #542 on: June 09, 2014, 08:24:41 PM »
Amelia Tanner

Amelia looked at the man in front of him like he was an idiot, “Ya, I would be more likely to believe you if you didn’t talk like a fucking dick.” She gripped Seraph’s book in her hand more tightly. “If you want to help someone all you have to do is say ‘do you need any help?’ not the shit you where spewing.”

He circuits burned a bit as her aggravation grew, “Apologize to her. Now. Or is there going to be a problem?”

He then scoffed, "I usually don't fuckin' help people but when I do, they think I'm an asshole anyway. Please don't make me reach the point of me saying 'What's the fuckin' point then anyway?'."

Listening to his case as neutrally as she could force herself to, while also taking the new girl's opinion in, Fiore responded in kind.

"I feel that if you were willing to help, you should've possibly worded it in a way that implied it, instead of trying to hit on me and call me names at the same time", her soft voice began without a hint of malice.

Turning in such a manner that a mere swing of her head could allow her to talk to each of them face to face, Fiore then tried to calm the girl down.

"Please don't exercise violence on my part. He was just trying to help, in his admittedly fairly unique way."

She didn't want a fight to break out over a mere misunderstanding, so instead of trying to lecture the blonde man right now, she instead tried to calm the girl down."

Forest glared at Karna and said, "Because she can go back and forth between them, it means that there is something that can be salvaged, you giant wanker.  If not, what do you suggest I do?  Take her down stairs and put a bullet through her head?  If so, you can go sod yourself right here and now, I don't give a goddamn how bloody powerful you are."

"So you wanted to erase all that she was and has been through and reduce her to a helpless child? Do not claim you would do otherwise Forest, I can read you like an open book. Instead of destroying her burden all together, help her overcome it."

Stepping over to the bed, Karna put a gentle hand on the young girl's head and ruffled her hair slightly. The action brought a small smile to his face.

"Be there for her in all the places to come where those who should have been there can not, and give her something to do that does not involve this murderous "duty" of hers that is so unbecoming of a child."

Turning then to the vampire with a stare that could kill a small animal, he continued.

"But if she does not want such a thing, then no matter how much it may harm her in the future, I will let her do as she wishes. Change is something hard to accept, and if she declares that the dark flame within her will not vanish until it burns her up with it, then I will be the shroud that guards her from the wind and rain."

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:40:22 PM by Brahmastra »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 09, 2014, 08:31:13 PM »
Listening to his case as neutrally as she could force herself to, while also taking the new girl's opinion in, Fiore responded in kind.

"I feel that if you were willing to help, you should've possibly worded it in a way that implied it, instead of trying to hit on me and call me names at the same time", her soft voice began without a hint of malice.

Turning in such a manner that a mere swing of her head could allow her to talk to each of them face to face, Fiore then tried to calm the girl down.

"Please don't exercise violence on my part. He was just trying to help, in his admittedly fairly unique way."

She didn't want a fight to break out over a mere misunderstanding, so instead of trying to lecture the blonde man right now, she instead tried to calm the girl down.

"Alright. You heard the gimp." Neo said, addressing the black-haired girl. "So back the fuck up, bitch. I got this."

The blonde then coughed once, before he began talking to the brown-haired woman again. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm fuckin' sorry, ya' heard? I am a dick. In other words, I am an egoist. People have called me that, believe me. And I agree with them. It comes naturally for me because I always do shit that I want to do, okay? You can't remove that from me because I'm a dick and an asshole at the same time, see? So I'm sorry if the way I gab became too dickish for you to handle because that's just me. So from now on, I'll try to ease you into my world. I will still be a dick after this, but I'll make it less confusing for you. Just for you, all for you. Let's take it one fuckin' step at a time. So please bear with this fucking hippie if he start being a dick again, 'kay? If I said anything that unintentionally drove you nuts, I'm damn sorry. I don't wanna say something that unintentionally hurts people, I address obvious things instead. So yeah, I'm sorry for being too aggressive, gurl. I'm a dick and an asshole and most definitely a bad motherfucker, but I'll try to make you understand why I am one. Okay?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:39:45 PM by Ivan The Mouse »

Brahmastra

« Reply #544 on: June 09, 2014, 09:01:24 PM »
The blonde then coughed once, before he began talking to the brown-haired woman again. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm fuckin' sorry, ya' heard? I am a dick. In other words, I am an egoist. People have called me that, believe me. And I agree with them. It comes naturally for me because I always do shit that I want to do, okay? You can't remove that from me because I'm a dick and an asshole at the same time, see? So I'm sorry if the way I gab became too dickish for you to handle because that's just me. So from now on, I'll try to ease you into my world. I will still be a dick after this, but I'll make it less confusing for you. Just for you, all for you. Let's take it one fuckin' step at a time. So please bear with this fucking hippie if he start being a dick again, 'kay? If I said anything that unintentionally drove you nuts, I'm damn sorry. I don't wanna say something that unintentionally hurts people, I address obvious things instead. So yeah, I'm sorry for being too aggressive, gurl. I'm a dick and an asshole and most definitely a bad motherfucker, but I'll try to make you understand why I am one. Okay?"

Listening to the apology that seemed genuinely earnest despite it's repetitions and pleading, Fiore nodded her head once, and then answered with a smile on her face.

"If that was all just a misunderstanding, then I accept your apology", holding out her gloved hand as a sign of goodwill to make them even.

Gabriel sensed that his Folly was close, but not quite there.  He stopped his thrust before lifting La Folia off of him and turning her around.  He didn't bend her over the tub, as nice as that would have been, but he did lower her back down on him, her back against his chest.

Which gave his hands full access to play with her while he thrust from behind.

As Gabriel turned around her and re-entered her, La Folia let out a moan as she restarted her repetitive movement to bring them both pleasure, her butt now carrying a slight shake to it as it collided with his inner thighs. A pair of her own fingers went down her body and began stroking herself at her hood, desperate for release.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 03:07:22 AM by Brahmastra »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
Henry scowled at her insistence. The duty to eliminate all magic. That magic was evil and had no place in the world. Of all his experience in the world, the doctor could only see her as an ignoramus. Magic was a tool like any gun or farming hoe. To see this as a detriment to humanity was merely plain idiotic. Like the fanatical Spanish members of the Church he had seen once as he had crossed through their country.

"Let's all calm down, please. It's not helping any of us. Especially Little Amelia here," he sighed at the two of them in obvious enmity.

The doctor wrapped up the half-eaten chocolate and pocketed it away, his mood killed. He found his seat was empty like before and took it upon himself to sit on it again as the plastic protested under his weight.

"For starters, Sir Karna, I don't believe that it is Forest's desire to make her docile again, Henry began carefully, "I believe she merely wants to make her realize that not all magicians deserve death. Which I'm sure you two would agree. It shouldn't be so much of a crime to educate her to make more... coherent decisions."

The bespectacled man leaned over his knees and folded his fingers in front of his face before continuing.

"After that, then I believe it's free game for her to take whatever responsibility she has for her very actions."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:18:21 AM by Salto »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #546 on: June 09, 2014, 09:20:47 PM »
"Well, you have a plan yet?" The Knight asked after a few minutes away. He stopped by the fire with the full bucket in hand.

"Honestly, I don't have much of an idea what to make of this", said the youth with a nervous chuckle, "Going by the seafront and the Statue of Liberty having been on my left when I was outside, We'd be in the harbor, right? Guess we really don't have much to work with."

"So, big guy, do you have any idea where to start?"

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 09, 2014, 09:49:35 PM »
"So, big guy, do you have any idea where to start?"
Putting the bucket on the floor, the Knight took back the map and laid out his ideal plan."Well, first of all, we can go to the city guard. From what I understand, they are willing to help newcomers, though the extent of it is rather limited. It doesn't hurt, though. You have a picture of her for them to work off of?"

"After that, we travel by the river until we arrive at the...Shawnee Park. From there, we go north to the border of Industrial Park X and loop back here. This is just a general patrol, mind you. The idea is to get word of your sister around, see if anybody has seen her, and give you the basic understanding of this place. We'll keep an eye out for...Fiore, was it? But we will do a more thorough look later. Sound acceptable?"

Brahmastra

« Reply #548 on: June 09, 2014, 10:07:02 PM »
"I don't have any better alternative, so I'll go with your idea. I do have a lot, erm, a few pictures of her, so this might be the best possible plan."

Taking his footing and extending a hand to the armored knight, Caules spoke once again.

"Oh, and uh, thanks a lot for helping me with this. I means a lot more than you think."

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 09, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »
"Very well, then. How about you hold onto the map again," The Undead man held out the map, "While I put out this fire."

He then picked up the bucket of sea water, and promptly poured it unto the bonfire.

"Won't due to have this place burn down by accident, no? The city guard might start cracking down on squatters if that were to happen." The Knight then took Caules' hand and shook, "Well, let's go find your sister."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:23:33 PM by MissingMandible »

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:39 PM »

Quote from: Ash
Bloody ducky, love.  We have a bit of a problem here.

Kyle crouched, sniffling the blood puddle at his feet. "It appears so."

Quote from: Frost
No, we have a fucking revolution right there.

Kyle gave him a severe glance. "Nobody asked you, dickwad. Wouldn't have happened if you didn't start shit to begin with."

Quote from: Ash
Take her to Forest, get her safe.  I'll follow those three.  The fellow in red likes me you know.

The request was simple and logic but, he couldn't accept that. Thanks to a mixture of a pinch of worry, his sky-high testosterone level and anger felt at what happened here, Kyle hit the counter in a fit of rage, ruining it and giving the Barmaid a jump scare.

"Of all the fucking plans, Ash... Don't you think you're pushing it? You could have ended up as part of this mess too. And now, you want to trail the sodding bastards by yourself?"

It's not that he didn't trust her to be prudent but going after these guys was plain suicide. And he wouldn't let her do something stupid like that. Not without him anyway.

"One of these psychopaths took a liking in you? Ain't no freaking guarantee he won't change his mind."

He walked back and forth, growling like an animal. Kyle knew deep down that she probably wouldn't listen. And Ellen was caught in the middle of this on her first night. He knew that Ash trusted him in protecting the girl 'till Forest could take care of her but, did she really have to go alone?

Forcing himself to relax, he looked in these gray eyes of hers. "Listen, let's all go back to Fore's place. There, we can organize a hunting party and set up a plan to deal with them."

"Please, be reasonable," he added mentally.

Who was he kidding, like she would even listen to him.

Brahmastra

« Reply #551 on: June 09, 2014, 10:39:56 PM »
Slipping the old map into his pocket, Caules followed the Knight to the exit of the now dark warehouse and went into the streets at his side, with a newfound determination.

'Just wait for me, Fiore, I'll find you!'

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 09, 2014, 11:03:02 PM »
"We will stick to the main roads here, Caules. Even though the docks are relatively safe at night, you never know who might be taking shelter in the next warehouse or alleyway..." the Knight stated while walking, letting his words sink in, "There's a reason why I'm keeping my spear in hand. It's a good deterrent for anybody who might be watching right now."

"So, rather than being silent for the whole trip, how about we talk about your sister?"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 11:05:47 PM by MissingMandible »

Brahmastra

« Reply #553 on: June 10, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
Following the knight step by step, Caules expressed a short nod at his suggestion. If magic was so blatant in the view of the public, then who knows what might be out there.

"So, rather than being silent for the whole trip, how about you tell me about yourself and your sister?"

"There's some... details I'd rather not share, but to put it in an understandable manner, me and my sister are mages in a family that has been so for over 250 years, and we belong to a larger union of mages called the "Yggdmillenia". We were flying to another country to compete in something called the "Holy Grail War", a murderous ritual between seven mages and seven heroes summoned by them from the distance past for the Holy Grail in question, a magical artifact that can supposedly grant any wish. Somehow, during our flight there, me and supposedly my sister as well ended up in this oddity of a city."

Caules deliberately left out some details about his rather awful family life. Truth be told he had only really ever shared his side of that story with the sister he loved so much, and he wasn't quite ready to share the details of that with someone he just met.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:04:12 AM by Brahmastra »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 10, 2014, 01:14:07 AM »
“Honestly, parading servants around in such clothing. Has my system truly just become a tool to satisfy the base instincts of children?” 

A calm voice echoed though the firebird, the disapproval was obvious in the tone. All the while magical binding spells wrapped throughout the engine of the car, locking it in place.

“In truth however, I am far more curious how you were even able to summon a servant in the first place boy. Do you mind explaining it to me?”

And there, in the back of the firebird sat a man with blue hair dressed in traditional Japanese clothing. Yes, in the back of the firebird, riding bitch, was Zolgen Makiri. 

“Well boy?”

Mordred wished she focused more on what was happening around than bickering with her Master. She turned around materialized Clarent and pointed it at the magus. If he tried to attack Law, his head would roll faster. "Hey, mind your manners" she certainly didn't like the way he adressed her Master "Do something funny, and I'll make sure that won't pay off"

Law himself had drawn his Automatic once he heard the new voice, along with the engine grind to a halt, leveling the pistol straight at the head of the crazy wizard from earlier. "How the fuck did you get into here!?! And for that matter, who the fuck are you, and why do you fucking give a shit about me? What the fuck have I done to you man!?!?"

Just pull the trigger.

'I'm fucking tempted as hell here.'

"Give me ONE reason, and I'll splatter your brains all over the back window like Marvin's." Law warned, pulling the hammer back on the Colt. His finger was on the trigger as well, as he continued. "Talk now or I'll fucking do it. How do you know about the grail war? How do you know about Servants?"