Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176161 times)

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #585 on: June 11, 2014, 08:03:11 AM »
Though still a tiny bit put off again by his rather oncoming language, Fiore had the dignity of a noblewoman and couldn't be shaken by just this. Though just to be sure, she left the subject of her sudden appearance in the city unmentioned.

"Well, to be honest I did go out at this time of my own volition. My little brother wasn't, uh, coming home at the time he was expected to and so I went to look for him. Unfortunately, I'm about as lost as he is, it seems."

"And I am quite capable of defending myself, despite appearances, thank you very much."

"Really, huh?" Neo said as an answer to the brown-haired woman when she told him about her capabilities of defending herself. His eyes' focus then shifted to her artificial right hand. He just said to himself that, maybe, this was why she was not afraid of being alone all by herself. "Okay, I fuckin' believe ya'."

He then went on talking. "Well, ya' say that yo' lil' bro just went missin' out here and now, you gon' lookin' fo' him, ain't that fuckin' right? And then now, you lost, too. I mean, goddamn. I'm pretty sure that your fucking bro' knows that maybe it's goin' to be a long-ass time befo' yo' gon' walking again and I'm speakin' with a grain o' motherfucking hope here. I would have said that yo' brotha's a fucking retard if it wasn't for fact that even retards know betta' than to go outta their own because they'll just cry in a corner if they're lost or something. Mo'so, you also got lost while tryin' to look for him."

"Something tells me that there's something not right here, either with yo' brother, who honestly sounds like he doesn't care fo' you, or with that ya' said, like you ain't telling me something. Because it makes me think like you've just landed yo' asses on this East Jesus of Nowhere city and you don't know shit about this place. And honestly, me and my crew just landed here too, ya' know?"

Amelia Tanner

“No I don’t know him.” She then looked that dick, “And call me Amy, not dike. You dick.”

She looked back to the new arrival. There was this odd feeling around him, wild and powerful. She put her hand in her satchel, prepared to bring out her children if necessary.

"Easy there, Amy." He replied to her. "I'm not trying to put ya' sexy ass down by callin' ya a dyke. I mean, what's fucking wrong with being one? Ya' see, I play for both teams and fuck everything that looks good and talks like a human, ya' know? So why should I get offended by being called a 'faggot' or a 'homo', then?" He then took out a cigarette from his jacket and lit it up using a tiny spit of flame he snapped from his fingers. "And if you ain't lesbo, why would you then get offended by bein' called somethin' that you ain't? So either way, why get offended?"

Lancer walked up to the group, nodded, and said, "Yo.  I heard a commotion and someone sounding like an ass to a young lady."

He then exhaled smoke upwards before he said, "The asshole yo' lookin' for is me, thank you. I'm just trying to help myself with helpin' her and my style of gab just sent wrong impressions to them."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 11, 2014, 09:26:28 AM »
Zolgen chuckled, "Very well, I would have expected no less." Then Zolgen's form began to break up into many insects, from spiders, hornets, and even his bladeworms. All of them leaving through the open window. "I will return once the contract is suitably written." His voice echoed from the insects all around.

"Oh, and child? You should really not ogle your servant like you where. It is rather immature." And with that, all the insects where gone, back to their duties around the city.

"Disgusting" Mordred commented on his construct's true form. "No wonder he is untrustworthy, the inside reflects his true nature. But he did some thing funny, Law. Were you looking at me in suspicious manner or something?" she frowned.

Brahmastra

« Reply #587 on: June 11, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
Forest glared and said, "Have you not been paying any goddamn attention to what I'm bloody saying?  I'm trying to tell her that magic isn't the end all evil she thinks it is.  If she wants to hunt evil wizards and can, bully for her, but if she harms some harmless healer that's something else entirely."

"Regardless of who or what Amelia harms, innocent or not, I will not let you change her by force. But go ahead, talk to her. If you can convince this child to limit her targets without violating her mind with your psychic powers, then I will see it as Amelia doing what she wants, and not what she is desired to."

Backing down from his combat stance, Karna put a fist to his hip and eyed Forest closely, waiting for her response. In preparation for the possibility of hostility, the suit that donned him disintegrated into particles of prana to be called upon whenever needed, leaving him in just his golden, spiky armor. A cape of flames that burned nothing cradled his shoulders, and the finest spinel, as if it had been cut flawlessly by the Supreme God for an eternity, was embedded in his naked chest.

"Magic is neither good nor evil," Wynn said with a sigh, "It is like earth, air, water, or fire.  It is energy and change.  How it is wielded determines if it is 'good' or 'evil', but that is in the eye of the beholder.  What the man with the glasses thinks as 'good' might be considered 'evil' by the Little Mouse over there.  If the girl cannot tell the difference between someone who means harm and someone who does not, then she is not responsible enough to wield her blade."

"It seems that the friends who lack your anger issues are noticeably more educated than you, Forest. The Lady is correct. However, if Amelia wants to hunt those who mean no harm, I cannot within my rights stop her."

"Really, huh?" Neo said as an answer to the brown-haired woman when she told him about her capabilities of defending herself. His eyes' focus then shifted to her artificial right hand. He just said to himself that, maybe, this was why she was not afraid of being alone all by herself. "Okay, I fuckin' believe ya'."

He then went on talking. "Well, ya' say that yo' lil' bro just went missin' out here and now, you gon' lookin' fo' him, ain't that fuckin' right? And then now, you lost, too. I mean, goddamn. I'm pretty sure that your fucking bro' knows that maybe it's goin' to be a long-ass time befo' yo' gon' walking again and I'm speakin' with a grain o' motherfucking hope here. I would have said that yo' brotha's a fucking retard if it wasn't for fact that even retards know betta' than to go outta their own because they'll just cry in a corner if they're lost or something. Mo'so, you also got lost while tryin' to look for him."

"Something tells me that there's something not right here, either with yo' brother, who honestly sounds like he doesn't care fo' you, or with that ya' said, like you ain't telling me something. Because it makes me think like you've just landed yo' asses on this East Jesus of Nowhere city and you don't know shit about this place. And honestly, me and my crew just landed here too, ya' know?"

"I see... So people ending up here at random is a common occurance. How very troublesome."

He then took out a cigarette from his jacket and lit it up using a tiny spit of flame he snapped from his fingers.

Noticing the display of magecraft, Fiore then began talking, this time letting no secrets be.

"Well, seeing as you seem to have some magical ability, I can be honest. Me and presumably my brother as well have ended up in this peculiar city, and I'm looking for him. He's perfectly capable of defending himself, but he is rather naive at times, and as such I fear for his safety."

With her bright smile remaining, she continued in earnest.

"But I really can't take your precious time by asking you for help. That would be improper of me."

Lancer walked up to the group, nodded, and said, "Yo.  I heard a commotion and someone sounding like an ass to a young lady."

"Ah, don't mind that, mister, it was just a misunderstanding", came from the girl with a genuine expression that could melt metal with it's sheer sweetness.

A scream that echoed off the walls rang out as La Folia finally came, her sheath clamping upon Gabriel's length like like a vice. Even in orgasm, she kept thrusting to the best of her ability, hoping to have him follow her even as bliss ravaged her body.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 01:35:21 PM by Brahmastra »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 11, 2014, 04:19:06 PM »
Dread Hunter Amelia

Amelia raised her head and looked at the others in the room before talking in an even tone, almost as if reciting something from a book, “Magic is something which distorts the world. It bends the laws of the earth to actualize a miracle. That is what magecraft is at its base, even the existence of magical circuits causes harm to those who processes it. This shows that it should not exist, that it is wrong.”

She looked down at phoenix before petting it softly, her voice reverting to its natural tone, “I don’t like to kill, but magecraft is unnatural, it causes suffering, it creates monsters, it distorts the world. That is why the Dread Hunter’s do what they do. We trade away all our magical potential for our abilities, so we can protect true innocents by routing the evil.”

She then smiled, a bright and honest smile, “I am happy to have been given the choice to hunt humans that chose to become monsters. I could not ask for a more noble purpose.”
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:21:14 PM by Knick »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 11, 2014, 05:50:13 PM »
"I can see you two are fairly close," Henry sardonically remarked upon their interaction.

He was clearly disgruntled at the sensual nature of the fairy noble. Almost as if she ignored at the potential danger Forest and Karna could bring from their spat. Or even possibly bringing a complete annihilation of her esteemed vampire. Yet, it was a precarious situation that needed a delicate touch. Something he does not have. Yet, it seems Wynn possesses that ability with reason as her tool. But... there was something about Forest's hesitation. Something that Henry saw parallels with a certain someone. And then there's the Son of Surya still trying to keep the flames going.

"I'm sure that's exactly Forest's aim, Karna. You know, talk. I'm beginning to think your curses are actually a cover up for daftness."

But Amelia repeated her beliefs again, definitely giving a final clear signal to the fairy nobility that she should not be here anymore. When the word "noble" slipped from her lips, Henry threw back his head and simply laughed at her. Oh he cannot take her seriously anymore.

"Noble? So now genocide is noble? I suppose the fact that being a murderer posing as a hero hasn't changed at all," he finally settled down into a chuckle, "Alright. Hide behind that cause. After all, it would be convenient for you to look past the truth, little Amelia."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:59:42 PM by Salto »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #590 on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:56 PM »
"Even if her path is foolish, immoral and bathed in blood, it is still her path, and she follows it with all of her being. Such a thing brings me joy. You have no right to shun another path, Henry, when you do not even know your own. She is strong and determined, but you are weak and dwindling. I am not talking about actual power of course, but rather the strength of your mind."

Ignoring the barbed insult as if he had never heard it, Karna did not even turn in Henry's direction as he continued.

"Your own flawed mind has it's own flawed beauty, but I cannot look the other way when you insult another's path while your own is even more foolish."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:20:41 PM by Brahmastra »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 11, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »
Zolgen chuckled, "Very well, I would have expected no less." Then Zolgen's form began to break up into many insects, from spiders, hornets, and even his bladeworms. All of them leaving through the open window. "I will return once the contract is suitably written." His voice echoed from the insects all around.

"Oh, and child? You should really not ogle your servant like you where. It is rather immature." And with that, all the insects where gone, back to their duties around the city.

"Disgusting" Mordred commented on his construct's true form. "No wonder he is untrustworthy, the inside reflects his true nature. But he did some thing funny, Law. Were you looking at me in suspicious manner or something?" she frowned.

He was made of fucking bugs. Law felt his stomach churn at the sight of the insects floating out the window right past Mordred.

'That's just fucked up.'

Not much more than what you are though. What we are.

'Yes, but we're not made of insects!'

Then Mordred asked the question that Law had been dreading. "Uhhhhhhh...." His ears turned a bright red as he rushed to figure out something to say, that wasn't a flat out falsehood. "Well... I was..."

You were looking at her and thinking about bending her over the hood of the Firebird.

'S-s-sh-shut up.'

It's the truth.

"I was looking at you yeah, because you... look nice in those clothes." Law finished lamely. "Anyway, right, hotel, time to sleep, let's go." He floored it out of the parking lot with that, scanning desperately for any sort of motel.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 11, 2014, 11:36:39 PM »
Amelia

“Mister… Karna was it? Thank you for your words, but my path is not foolish. It is necessary and filled with nothing but justice.” She bowed her head at Karna, before raising her head and turning her head to Henry.

“Is genocide noble?” Amelia looked at Henry with a confused look. “Of course it is, as long as it is for the sake of others.”

She looked down at phoenix and played with its wings, “I used to judge if a target deserved to die, as all hunters do. I spared someone because he was helping people, putting his magic into the water, making them stronger, more resistant to illness, accelerating healing. I was reassigned to that village a year later, he turned those he was helping to monsters to further his research.”

She looked at Henry with dead eyes, “A rural village was turned into undead monsters, and I couldn’t save them because I thought he was a good person because he was helping for the moment. I killed him, cut of his head and limbs and burned them all to make sure he could not regenerate as the monster he became. I will kill those that use magecraft before they have the chance to do the same, no matter how 'innocent' they are.”

-------------
‘Amy’ Tanner

Amy glared at the man with blond hair, “It pisses me off less that you called me it and more that you called me it without knowing me. Now, if you want to stop pissing me off you can do so whenever you like.”

She turned to the new arrival and smiled, “It was this asshole that was sprouting shit, but ya it was apparently a misunderstanding. I’m Amy, what’s your name?”
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 12:03:42 AM by Knick »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 11, 2014, 11:42:53 PM »
He was made of fucking bugs. Law felt his stomach churn at the sight of the insects floating out the window right past Mordred.

'That's just fucked up.'

Not much more than what you are though. What we are.

'Yes, but we're not made of insects!'

Then Mordred asked the question that Law had been dreading. "Uhhhhhhh...." His ears turned a bright red as he rushed to figure out something to say, that wasn't a flat out falsehood. "Well... I was..."

You were looking at her and thinking about bending her over the hood of the Firebird.

'S-s-sh-shut up.'

It's the truth.

"I was looking at you yeah, because you... look nice in those clothes." Law finished lamely. "Anyway, right, hotel, time to sleep, let's go." He floored it out of the parking lot with that, scanning desperately for any sort of motel.

Suspicious. Definitely suspicious. It was pretty clear that Law was up to something, at least in Mordred's mind, because he was flattering her: "Are you praising these cheap clothes because you want to make me feel better or something? I won't get bribed that easily." She felt a bit dissatisfied with her lack of ability to shop until she dropped, so it would not be unreasonable to think that he was just saying this to make her feel better.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:49:21 PM by Cool Kat »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 11, 2014, 11:56:33 PM »
His eyes flashed scarlet upon the demi-god's statement. He felt something thud against his heart. Then it beat harder as a flash of anger appeared on his face. Henry bared his now visible fangs at the stoic Karna. Those words hit him home. Somewhere in the back of his mind, it beckoned him to lash out.

KILL HIM!          RIP OUT HIS THROAT!           EAT!            TEAR!

The temptation was rising for Henry, his head ringing out with its voice. His fists were tight in fury. They threatened to strike the pale-skinned Indian. His head was starting to split, as if it were going to burst--

No!

He exhaled deeply from his nostrils and kept it on a short leash. Henry could still hear the echoes, but he wasn't going to give it that chance. Not now, not ever. It was going to stay under its restraints. Forever.

The scarlet in his eyes receded back to black as his fangs were drawn back to normal human canines. He would've been back to his more composed self until the "Dread Hunter" had to open her mouth again. Henry helped himself into another gale of laughter. Again at Amelia, but harsher. Then he soon sighed after.

"Oh the resemblance is startling… I'm done," the doctor quietly murmured to himself, "So be it. If you want to let the actions of one give you the excuse to kill potential innocents and hide behind "nobleness", then that's your business. "

Henry turned and started to walk away. But he stopped to say one more thing as he looked back at her.

"Give it up, Forest. If she wants to be a murderer, then let herself get killed for her actions. Someone like that isn't going to live for long anyway."

With that, he left the floor to head back up the stairs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 06:00:29 AM by Salto »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 12, 2014, 12:06:55 AM »
Suspicious. Definitely suspicious. It was pretty clear that Law was up to something, at least in Mordred's mind, because he was flattering her: "Are you praising these cheap clothes because you want to make me feel better or something? I won't get bribed that easily." She felt a bit dissatisfied with her lack of ability to shop until she dropped, so it would not be unreasonable to think that he was just saying this to make her feel better.
"No no no no no." Law hastily got out. "You look great in them. I mean, you look great in anything and you look great just in general. You look nice, is all I'm saying. I like how they look on you."

You seem to want to find out what she looks like without them on, more than you like those clothes.

'...'

The laughter from the Driver flooded Law's mind as he continued to look for a motel, finally finding one that... spoke to him, in a more beat up location. The building itself looked old, but well maintained. Even better, he could sense an Avernian gate nearby.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #596 on: June 12, 2014, 01:48:01 AM »
"If I would have wanted to bloody mind rape her, I could have done it before we got here.  I do not go willy nilly into people's heads and rewrite their programing," Forest said from between clinched teeth, "Just because I am capable of doing it doesn't mean I will, you colossal wanker. Which is what I keep bloody saying, but it's like talking to a wall, except I get more from the sodding wall."

She threw up her hands and said, "Fine, if that's her choice then it's her choice.  However if her choice gets her dead, well, I attempted to help her.  That's all I can bloody do."

Wynn moved away from Forest and the vampire watched as Wynn eyed Amelia, those amethyst eyes narrowing slightly.  "Genocide is never an answer," Wynn said in a low voice.  "The Hindu is right, everyone has the right to make their own choices, but they should be prepared to face their consequences."

Then she smiled at Karna and asked, "However, according to your logic, M'lord, what the child is doing is effectively what you are accusing everyone here.  Is she, by taking the lives of others seeking their own path, actually worse than what you are accusing Forest and the strega here of doing?"  She idly gestured to Henry as almost an afterthought.  "At least they are not ending anyone's existence, which is far the worse crime than trying to convince someone of a more suitable way to pursue their goals."

Forest blinked as she saw the flash of fangs from Henry's mouth, but he had a heartbeat and he didn't feel like a dhampire.  He calmed himself though and started to head out of the dorm.  However he turned and looked at her one last time.

"Give it up, Forest. If she wants to be a murderer, then let herself get killed for her actions. Someone like that isn't going to live for long anyway."

She nodded, sighed, and said, "I know.  I had to try though." 

La Folia collapsed around him, gripping Gabriel like a vice.  His breath caught as he held her close, bowing towards her as he thrust as hard and deep as he could one last time.  His vision flashed white as he spilled into her, pulse after pulse, her body greedily milking him for all that he was worth.

Wynn heard the young woman's passionate cry and then smiled, clasping her hands together.

"I may have a grandchild conceived by the night's end!"

Lancer nodded at the group and looked at the girl in the hand chariot before looking at Neo.  "Ya can't talk.  Won't be the first man I've met who puts their foot in their mouth.  Just be more gentle around the ladies, you hear?"  Then he asked, "Got a spare cigarette?"

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 12, 2014, 02:24:15 AM »
Hakuno and Tom just stood there, awkwardly. Tom, while intrigued by the present discussion, still wanted to just get his business over with and thus did not wish to get overly involved. Hakuno on the other hand was sincerely wondering if she had been much safer just out on the street.

The girl jumped as a hand rested somewhat awkwardly on her shoulder.

Do not flee just yet. You do not yet know if it is too unsafe here for you, not for absolute certain. If not... I will consider taking responsibility.

Hakuno looked up at him, wide eyed. He averted his gaze, in a way that seemed... somewhat deliberate. And was he blushing just a bit?

You are wondering why I have suddenly changed my stance, yes. ...To be honest, as the only other person that is not involved in the mess before us, I feel an odd sense of kinship with you now. And aside from that... it is odd, but I do feel slightly guilty for bringing you into this, even if you are a mere human. We will see what happens.

He looked up only to notice that Law Unto Herself was leaving without even so much as acknowledging him.  His patience finally beginning to wear quite thin, he took Hakuno's wrist (not quite so roughly as Hakuno had anticipated, but still enough that she would have appreciated it if he had taken hold of it more nicely), and took off after her. He raised the volume of his voice slightly, hoping to get the vampire's attention.

"Pardon me for interrupting your attempt to leave, but this girl needs shelter. I was told it was likely to be provided for her here. Is this true?" Despite the politeness of his words, his voice still had a bit of an edge to it.

Hakuno, meanwhile, was blushing, entirely out of embarrassment. While she appreciated him trying to help, he could try doing it in less of a rough manner. Even Archer had a better understanding of that.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:43:07 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 12, 2014, 03:18:52 AM »
Amelia

Amelia looked around as the woman and the man began to leave. Both seemingly frustrated.

“Umm… can I go then? I need to go make graves.” She looked down almost in shame, “M-master said I shouldn’t mourn them, but… The purpose he left me was only to hunt, not to let them die without a farewell…”

She then heard a yell come from upstairs making her look at the ceiling, "What was that sound? Is someone hurt?"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:36:38 AM by Knick »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 12, 2014, 06:55:36 AM »
"I see... So people ending up here at random is a common occurance. How very troublesome."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Noticing the display of magecraft, Fiore then began talking, this time letting no secrets be.

"Well, seeing as you seem to have some magical ability, I can be honest. Me and presumably my brother as well have ended up in this peculiar city, and I'm looking for him. He's perfectly capable of defending himself, but he is rather naive at times, and as such I fear for his safety."

With her bright smile remaining, she continued in earnest.

"But I really can't take your precious time by asking you for help. That would be improper of me."

Neo snickered once before he said, "Well, seeing as you're a gimp but you can kick people's ass as much as you fuckin' wanted, I gotta believe ya' too when you say that yo' lil' bro' can do same shit. But ya' say dat he's naive? Gurl, sounds like he ain't the sharpest tool in the whole fuckin' hardware store."

"And mah 'precious time'? Heh, I got all the damn time in the world, baby. I can piss away a decade by playin' Tekken against a stupid monkey on crack."

‘Amy’ Tanner

Amy glared at the man with blond hair, “It pisses me off less that you called me it and more that you called me it without knowing me. Now, if you want to stop pissing me off you can do so whenever you like.”

"Hey, ya' gotta love me callin' you a fuckin' dyke, though. My first girl was one, you fuckin' know that?" He then puffed more smoke upwards. "You ain't gotta be butthurt wit' dat."

Lancer nodded at the group and looked at the girl in the hand chariot before looking at Neo.  "Ya can't talk.  Won't be the first man I've met who puts their foot in their mouth.  Just be more gentle around the ladies, you hear?"  Then he asked, "Got a spare cigarette?"

"Gotta whole motherfuckin' packet of Lucky Strikes here, man." Neo then took out another cigarette and gave it out to the blue-haired man. "But I'mma tell ya', it's not that I can't talk, it's just I don't wanna be fuckin' fake for them chicks, ya' know? I'd rather put mah ass in my mouth than to hide my shit from the ladies and then when they finally find out that I'm not the smooth motherfucker that they know, they gon' feel deceived. This honky boy don't wanna do some double standards, my mick brotha'. Dawgs gotta be dawgs and burds gotta be burds, ya' feel me?"