Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176232 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #630 on: June 13, 2014, 04:35:42 AM »
"Hey, Laaaw! Get over here, or I will drink the rest myseeelf!" she shouted, seeing the blurred figure of his through the white plastic screen that separated them. Without even bothering to wait for his response, she ripped away the screen.
Law was suddenly very much exposed, and somewhat startled, slipping a little bit in the tub. "God dammit, give me that!" Lawrence tried to reach out for the booze bottle, stumbling over the edge of the motel tub, and right into Mordred. Despite being not exactly the biggest man around, this was more than enough to knock Mordred down as well, the pair falling into the actual motel room. 

Smoooooooooth

'Shut up.'

I'm just saying this is probably not the best time to pop a boner, like you kinda have.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 13, 2014, 04:37:34 AM »
Haruna Mochizuka

Her face immediately turned serious.

"A vampire gang? This is probably what my call was related to. I'm afraid I still don't know much about the city but I'll help in any way I can, just lead the way and I'll follow."

"Right, let's go then."

Minato then proceeded along the same path as before.

After almost half an hour of walking the two found themselves in a small abandoned section near the border of Minato's territory.

Stopping, Minato turned towards the girl that had followed him this far.

"Arisato Minato."

Then a few seconds later;

"They seem content to follow us don't they? Even though there's twenty of them surrounding us."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 13, 2014, 04:56:50 AM »
Law was suddenly very much exposed, and somewhat startled, slipping a little bit in the tub. "God dammit, give me that!" Lawrence tried to reach out for the booze bottle, stumbling over the edge of the motel tub, and right into Mordred. Despite being not exactly the biggest man around, this was more than enough to knock Mordred down as well, the pair falling into the actual motel room. 

"Whatcha doing, Laaaw, I'm now all soaked!" said Mordred with a wide grin on her face. Clearly, the alcohol washed away all her reason. The bottle fortunately did not break apart, so there was not any glass scattered around. "Hey Law, are you prodding me with something?"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:59:46 AM by Cool Kat »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 13, 2014, 05:14:09 AM »
"Whatcha doing, Laaaw, I'm now all soaked!" said Mordred with a wide grin on her face. Clearly, the alcohol washed away all her reason. The bottle fortunately did not break apart, so there was not any glass scattered around. "Hey Law, are you prodding me with something?"

It was hard to resist the desire, to just rip off Mordred's clothes and just fuck. Law was in that uncanny valley between being sober and drunk, and his brain and body were at total odds about what to do, not to mention everything within his soul.

You should probably dry that tube top off.

'Wha-'

Law looked down, away from Mordred's drink-flushed and grinning expression. The tube top was soaked from both him and a bit of exposure to the shower's spray. The thin white fabric was about see through now, and what could be seen... was tantalizing. She didn't have much of a chest, but that wasn't exactly a turn off, not when she was so close, her pink nipples erect and easily seen through the fabric.

'Oh god dammit'

Are you implying you don't want to fuck her brains out? Pussy! The Redheaded Driver scoffed at his host's hesitation.

"...We need to get those clothes dried."

And her on the bed, nice and ready...

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 13, 2014, 05:31:03 AM »
"Alright, can't be going around in wet clothes~", came from Mordred as she tried to stand up. As she pulled her now-soaked top of in one fell swoop, she noticed something different about law in her half-drunk stupor. "Heey, whasthat beteen your legs, Law?", clearly puzzled at the entirely visible length of her Master. Even if she was sober, she would've not known of it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 05:34:11 AM by Cool Kat »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 13, 2014, 05:42:16 AM »
"Alright, can't be going around in wet clothes~", came from Mordred as she tried to stand up. As she pulled her now-soaked top of in one fell swoop, she noticed something different about law in her half-drunk stupor. "Heey, whasthat beteen your legs, Law?", clearly puzzled at the entirely visible length of her Master. Even if she was sober, she would've not known of it.

"You forgot the pants," Is the first, and stupid thing to come out of Law's mouth, much to the amusement of the Driver. The second was : "It's my dick."

Now you get the idea. Just. Give. Her. The. Dick.

'I don't even know how she doesn't know that it is, is she that drunk, oh god I'm panicking'

Shush. Just let nature take over. And remember, a warm shower helps with a hangover.

'I though that was cold, but yeaaaaaah, I think I need to finish it...'

"And let's get you in the shower, stop a hangover before it happens," Was the third stupid thing Law said.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 13, 2014, 05:53:16 AM »
"I'm not ddruuunkkk *hic*" she protested, stripping down completely after Law remarked about her forgetting the pants "And what's a dick? I don't have one, you are weird~"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 13, 2014, 06:00:07 AM »
"I'm not ddruuunkkk *hic*" she protested, stripping down completely after Law remarked about her forgetting the pants "And what's a dick? I don't have one, you are weird~"

Law's glance backwards came at about the opportune moment, with Mordred out of her pants. There was an animalistic part of his brain, and the Driver that, was celebrating the concept of a drunk woman naked in the same room as him, but the irritating bit of conscious he possessed was ringing alarm bells. "I'm not weird. You're the weird one. Aren't you supposed to be a guy?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 13, 2014, 06:12:52 AM »
Law's glance backwards came at about the opportune moment, with Mordred out of her pants. There was an animalistic part of his brain, and the Driver that, was celebrating the concept of a drunk woman naked in the same room as him, but the irritating bit of conscious he possessed was ringing alarm bells. "I'm not weird. You're the weird one. Aren't you supposed to be a guy?"

"I'm a guy, never seen a guy with that stuff behind your legs. Weeirdooo *hic*" Mordred did not realize she was the weird one, clearly "What even this thing for, looks redundant~"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 13, 2014, 06:17:35 AM »
"I'm a guy, never seen a guy with that stuff behind your legs. Weeirdooo *hic*" Mordred did not realize she was the weird one, clearly "What even this thing for, looks redundant~"

Law, quite frankly, did not have time for this bullshit. "You know, you're a girl. Basically, it's supposed to go into you and stuff, but I do not have time to explain so get your ass in the shower so we're not both hungover,or so help me I will CARRY you into it."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 13, 2014, 06:24:40 AM »
Law, quite frankly, did not have time for this bullshit. "You know, you're a girl. Basically, it's supposed to go into you and stuff, but I do not have time to explain so get your ass in the shower so we're not both hungover,or so help me I will CARRY you into it."

"I'm nooot~" Mordred refused to admit she's a female "Go into me? Like how?" That part got her curious, indeed.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 13, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »
"I'm nooot~" Mordred refused to admit she's a female "Go into me? Like how?" That part got her curious, indeed.

If that's not a green light then I don't know what is.

'Dude, she's drunk as hell'

Well, she decided she'd hadn't had enough to drink. It's her fault. Go on. Show her how it works. Make her writhe and beg for it...

'Arrrrrrrgggggg' Law was finding it hard to argue with the Driver, Libido and fuzzy logic starting to take control.

Just give in. You haven't felt a woman in so long... and neither have I...

Law grabbed Mordred's arm, dragging her into the bathroom, before literally lifting her up into the shower. "Don't tempt me to show you dammit..."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 02:56:46 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 13, 2014, 06:39:13 AM »
Law grabbed Mordred's arm, dragging her into the bathroom, before literally lifting her up into the shower. "Don't tempt me to show you dammit..."

Mordred was a bit too drunk to muster will to resist Law carrying her into the shower, but she said: "Why don't you show me, you got me curious~" Indeed, the more Law kept refusing to show her what this is all about, the more she insisted.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 13, 2014, 06:47:23 AM »
Mordred was a bit too drunk to muster will to resist Law carrying her into the shower, but she said: "Why don't you show me, you got me curious~" Indeed, the more Law kept refusing to show her what this is all about, the more she insisted.
Law, finally, had to give in a bit to temptation. Pressing Mordred against the far wall of the shower, water beating down on the two of them, her facing him, he reached down between her legs. "You want to know that badly, then fine."

Finally, you fucking pussy

'SHUT UP!'

His fingers played at the outside of her slit, feeling her soft skin before a single finger slipped into her, his thumb finding and starting to play with her clit.

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 13, 2014, 12:52:15 PM »
She then looked at the girl in the wheelchair, “You’re looking for your brother? Well, I’ll be sure to help if ya need it.” She got a proud smile on her face, “One of my babies is skilled at tracking so it should not be too hard.”

Lancer took the cigarette and traced the Fire rune in the air, lighting his finger.  He lit the cancer stick and put it to his lip.  It wasn't his brand, but it would do.  He inhaled deeply and said, "Well, call me Lancer, and if the young lass needs help finding her brother, she has it."

"Y-you are willing to help me? Thank you so much, guys. I really cannot express just how much I appreciate this", Fiore said with a sugary smile. It was so good to be surrounded by nice people.

The mention of one of the Seven Classes of the Holy Grail War was surprising, but for now, Fiore would let her interest in the man go unspoken. She wanted to ask him under four eyes as to how a Servant of the Grail War could be here. But for now, all she wanted was to appreciate the company of her newfound comrades.

"So yeah, gimp girl." Neo said with self-satisfaction. "Look what I fuckin' brought here with my mo'fucking style of talk, eh? A few fine words of shit-talking to a gimp and it draws out the rest of them white knight dipshits. Ain't my purpose, but dat's some sweet unintended fuckin' consequences, eh?"

He did a thumbs-up gesture to the brown-haired woman. "Neo is credit to team, bitch!" He then winked at her.