Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176289 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #690 on: June 17, 2014, 07:47:49 PM »
That silenced her for now. She was unable to voice out and express the sheer pleasure of being fingered by him. Each of Law's thrusts got her closer to orgasming, and that was just a foreplay to what he had in mind, but cruelly forestalled.

She's feeling it isn't she?

'It's not enough.'

Oh, I know. Ladies first after all.

True to his thoughts, Law wasn't relenting in his assault. He tasted her, her muffled moans vibrating through his body as she bucked and twitched against his fingers. His thumb once more chased that retreating little nub of hers, intent on with this, finally getting her to cum.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 17, 2014, 08:42:13 PM »
She's feeling it isn't she?

'It's not enough.'

Oh, I know. Ladies first after all.

True to his thoughts, Law wasn't relenting in his assault. He tasted her, her muffled moans vibrating through his body as she bucked and twitched against his fingers. His thumb once more chased that retreating little nub of hers, intent on with this, finally getting her to cum.

And cum she did. Overwhelmed with pleasure, she experienced what was likely her first orgasm in her lifetime, her body in a trance. Even Law kissing her could not completely muffle her moaning in pleasure.

Brahmastra

« Reply #692 on: June 17, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »
"Shame, you are missing out," Wynn said with a sigh as she started the long and involved procedure of serving absinthe.

"I would make Chai but it does not seem this kitchen has it, at least as far as I could be bothered to check" came from Karna as he downed half the glass of the water instantly. He had been parched after the electrifying battle with the female Magus, but had held in his desire for a drink until he had company.

Gabriel smiled at that and said, "It sounds like you need to rest up, Folly.  I warned you that I'd wear you out."

"You make a sound point. I had a shower not even this afternoon, so staying in much longer is somewhat pointless."

Rising up out of the bathtub, La Folia grabbed the nearest towel and began to dry herself off with deft speed.

"But yeah, speakin' of magi, what kind of magi are the Forvedges' are? Wat's yo' specials, yo' game, you know?" Neo asked. "I mean, fo' 'xample, alchemy is mah game. And when I say 'alchemy' here, I don't mean the Atlasian bullshit of turning their fuckin' brains into some sort of a CPU or some shit like that, that's fuckin' bullshit and ya' know it. What I do here is medieval alchemy, as the way it should be. Because I'm actually a shitty magus, so I make it up with doing some damn fine alchemy, like transmuting base metals into shit like gold or silver."

He puffed smoke upwards once again. "So yeah, I'm an alchemist. How about you, gurl?" He then addressed the other two. "And the rest of the Fellowship of the Gimp here, what's yo' game?"

"Me and my brother practice Spirit Evocation, though I also do Human Engineering. I can summon spirits and demons and the like, but most of my power comes from my Mystic Code", indicating with her finger her right hand, covered in a white glove all the way to her elbow, held in several places by straps you'd find on a straight jacket.

"Unfortunately, unfolding it is a thing I would rather avoid if possible."

Lancer smirked, blew a puff of smoke, and said, "I doubt you'd believe me if I told you.  So, if your kin was here in this city, where would he go, Fiore?"

"Well, he is quite protective of me, so he might be looking for me himself. That might become an issue."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 09:07:57 PM by Brahmastra »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 17, 2014, 09:53:57 PM »
Jubei

“Ya, I would be happy to help.” Jubei did not even bother talking about Fate’s old friend, he knows what it is like to see people close to you pass on, no reason to dwell on it.

Jubei noticed the last customer’s leave the store, leaving money on the table, making the store empty except for Jubei and Fate. They learned after the last person to dine and dash ended up working here with a broken arm, completely by accident by the way.

“So, what even is this project of yours? Also, ya want another coffee?”

Fate

"That is good to hear." Fate nodded to himself, pleased with Jubei's answer.

He finished his coffee as the last few customers other than him left, clearing the restaurant of curious eyes whose owners he did not trust. This was not the case for Jubei, who he had come to recognize as an earnest enough person. And Fate could tell he was strong. He had planned to recruit him to begin with.

The empty cup was set down and pushed in Jubei's direction as the mage opened his folder and spread out the front most papers inside it on the table. Reports on gang movements, maps filled with notes, detailed plans, equipment lists, schematics, photos attached to comments and analyses.

"I intend to clean up this city. And I have obtained the resources I need to progress in my preparations." Fate began with a stern expression, "What I now require is time and work. As well as gathering strong allies that can support me."

The hard look vanished from his eyes as he once again smiled.

"I would like another coffee, yes. If you want to sit down afterwards, I would be pleased to explain the details of my project to you over it." he concluded.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 17, 2014, 10:31:22 PM »
And cum she did. Overwhelmed with pleasure, she experienced what was likely her first orgasm in her lifetime, her body in a trance. Even Law kissing her could not completely muffle her moaning in pleasure.

Law felt her walls collapse tightly on his fingers and spasm as she came. He broke off his kiss finally, fumbling for the shower faucet, and turning it off. The pair were dripping with water and lust, as he pressed the still entranced Mordred against the cold wall of the shower. The heat from her small body felt like heaven as the air began to chill him. Pure single minded desire was all Law knew now.

Give it to her.

Spreading her legs slightly, Law lined himself up with Mordred's drenched slit, and thrust on in, ripping through her virginity. Hot blood joined the fluids dripping out of Mordred, as Law began to move within her.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 11:38:56 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 17, 2014, 11:09:17 PM »
Law felt her walls collapse tightly on his fingers and spasm as she came. He broke off his kiss finally, fumbling for the shower faucet, and turning it off. The pair were dripping with water and lust, as he spun the still entranced Mordred around, pressing her against the cold wall of the shower. The heat from her small body felt like heaven as the air began to chill him. Pure single minded desire was all Law knew now.

Give it to her.

Spreading her legs slightly, Law lined himself up with Mordred's drenched slit, and thrust on in, ripping through her virginity. Hot blood joined the fluids dripping out of Mordred, as Law began to move within her.

The pain of lost maidenhood was nothing to Mordred as she suffered worse wounds. All that mattered now was pleasure. Her body and mind alike craved it, the girl wrapping her arms around her lover. Losing breath, she moaned as Law's shaft pounded on her.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 18, 2014, 01:44:23 AM »
The pain of lost maidenhood was nothing to Mordred as she suffered worse wounds. All that mattered now was pleasure. Her body and mind alike craved it, the girl wrapping her arms around her lover. Losing breath, she moaned as Law's shaft pounded on her.

Her cries were sweet to Law's ears as Mordred's fingers dug hard and deep into his back. The Driver's presence was being drowned out by the feel and warmth of Mordred's body as he held on to her, lifting her up at the hips. Law leaned forward a bit, whispering into Mordred's ear as he continued to drive into her, "And that's how it goes in."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 18, 2014, 02:49:36 AM »
Her cries were sweet to Law's ears as Mordred's fingers dug hard and deep into his back. The Driver's presence was being drowned out by the feel and warmth of Mordred's body as he held on to her, lifting her up at the hips. Law leaned forward a bit, whispering into Mordred's ear as he continued to drive into her, "And that's how it goes in."

"Ah!" Mordred did not comment on Law's remark as she continued writhing in pleasure, her Master's drilling her pussy. She already expected what would happen soon, the second orgasm she had this night.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 18, 2014, 03:31:11 AM »
Jubei

Jubei walked over to the counter, on the way flipping the open sign to closed, he then poured another cup of coffee and brought it back to Fate.

He looked down at the papers that Fate spread out he grimaced a bit. “Oh boy, these look more like war plans. But then again, considering what your project is it should not be surprising.” He took a seat across from Fate, “Well, guess ya better get talking. This is probably going to take a while from the looks of it.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 18, 2014, 04:58:14 AM »
Fate

Fate took the refilled coffee cup with a "Thank you" and drank down a few short, delicious gulps before setting it down.

"If war is what it will take to rid this city of parasites and monsters without conscience, war is what we will have." he said simply.

Straightening the papers towards Jubei so the cat could have a better look at them, he started taking out and ordering more documents out of the folder. While he did this, he commenced explaining the context of the information Jubei was seeing, and exposed the basics of his plan of action to wrestle control from Deacon Frost and his gang before proceeding to a larger cleanup of the publically dangerous and disrupting supernatural masses around Nexus City.

Between gulps of coffee, he told Jubei about the work being put into better arming his forces and the training they were undergoing and spoke of the knowledge he had collected on the various inhuman denizens and groups in the area.

Fate offered the cat several more sets of pictures and documentation and talked about those whose aid he wanted to secure for his endeavor. The photos among the files were of various people, some from odd angles, and the first one in the pile was of a blonde young woman with indigo eyes walking the streets in a black duster.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:59:19 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2014, 05:22:58 AM »
Jubei

Jubei skimmed over the papers in front of him while Fate talked.  He was always more of a fighter, not as much a strategist, normally taking to the front line and just dealing with the problem. Because of this Jubei found this plan of Fate’s, while having some more delicate nuances, relatively simple.

“So basically you want to recruit a hit squad of fighters to cut out the… ‘parasites and monsters’ of the city?” He browsed through the pictures and attached documents spread out in front of him, they all stood or seemed to hold themselves with confidence in the pictures from what he sees, as well as being fairly impressive themselves from the descriptions on the documents.

“Ya, just plan to walk up to them and ask? Don’t ya have that whole company to take care of?” Jubei looked over the profiles one more time, “Need me to contact any of them for ya? I can close the shop for a bit and do it no problem.”

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 18, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
Amy

[...]

She looked over a Neo, “Alchemy huh?” She thought for a minute, “I don’t really use magecraft, all I can really do is make my babies.” She sighed, “Although, I have not found any interesting materials since getting dumped here, it is kind of bumming me out.”

[...]

"Okay, I'm sorry for callin' ya' a dyke, I didn't know that you're a goddamned baby machine." Neo dryly said, before erupting back into his usual jeering manner, combined with a hint of shock. "So ya' mean, you always find cocks to fuck 'cause you want a shitload of crotch fruits an' that's yo' game?! If I just fuckin' knew that earlier, I would've fucked you instead, girl!"

Lancer smirked, blew a puff of smoke, and said, "I doubt you'd believe me if I told you.[...]"

"Fine, whateva' ya' say, bro. Keepin' up with mystery and shit, huh?"

"Me and my brother practice Spirit Evocation, though I also do Human Engineering. I can summon spirits and demons and the like, but most of my power comes from my Mystic Code", indicating with her finger her right hand, covered in a white glove all the way to her elbow, held in several places by straps you'd find on a straight jacket.

"Unfortunately, unfolding it is a thing I would rather avoid if possible."

"Okay." The blonde punk said in an elongated manner while nodded, as if everything became clearer to him. "I'mma tell ya' sum real talk, baby. That fuckin' glove drew me into you, like the one by Wacko Jacko but with sequins, ya' know?  And now dat yo' telling me that it's a Mystic Code? I love yo' Power Glove, it's so bad. But yeah, that's still like fuckin' cheating, damn it. "

"And Human Engineering? For fuck's sake, don't tell me you're a homunculus or shit like that, I know what one looks like. They're white all over but red-eyed eyecandy fucktoys of the Einzberns." Neo said disparagingly. "But tell me somethin' about Human Engineering and how yo' Power Glove works, tho'. We have an mechanical engineer in my crew, and she's a retarded Jap girl."

Brahmastra

« Reply #702 on: June 18, 2014, 03:43:53 PM »
"Okay." The blonde punk said in an elongated manner while nodded, as if everything became clearer to him. "I'mma tell ya' sum real talk, baby. That fuckin' glove drew me into you, like the one by Wacko Jacko but with sequins, ya' know?  And now dat yo' telling me that it's a Mystic Code? I love yo' Power Glove, it's so bad. But yeah, that's still like fuckin' cheating, damn it. "

"And Human Engineering? For fuck's sake, don't tell me you're a homunculus or shit like that, I know what one looks like. They're white all over but red-eyed eyecandy fucktoys of the Einzberns." Neo said disparagingly. "But tell me somethin' about Human Engineering and how yo' Power Glove works, tho'. We have an mechanical engineer in my crew, and she's a retarded Jap girl."

'A homunculus? Why I never!'

"I can assure you that I am no Homunculus, Neo. Human Engineering is more, well, literal engineering than what you seem to be thinking. I make magic-mechanical extensions of the human body."

"And the glove itself isn't the Mystic Code, it's whats hidden underneath."

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »
"Ah!" Mordred did not comment on Law's remark as she continued writhing in pleasure, her Master's drilling her pussy. She already expected what would happen soon, the second orgasm she had this night.

Her silky walls were driving Law closer and closer to the edge as Mordred writhed against him. She was gripping him like a vice, practically crushing him as he thrust in and out.

Mark her as yours.

Law in the end, had to give into his Geist. He'd gone far far too long without feeling a woman, and as such, that napalm like fire was flooding his every cell as he simply drove as deep as he could inside Mordred. Giving her ear a playful bite, he let loose. Sweet release at last took over his mind, as each throbbing pulse of his cock flooded Mordred with his own essence. Both Sin-Eater and Geist could feel some plasm leaving themselves as well, Mordred's nature demanding a little extra as a gift for this.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 18, 2014, 05:12:22 PM »
Amy Tanner

Amy stopped, and with her Fiore’s wheelchair stopped as well. “You know, if it was anyone else I might just view it as a joke.” Then a very obvious growling could be heard coming from her satchel, “and you see, one of my children loves his mommy so very much. He HATES it when people say stupid stuff like that to me.”

She then simply turned a looked at Neo with a glare that could make most adults shit their pants. “So please, keep talking. Just give me a reason to not keep him from coming out and hunting you down.”

Then she smiled and looked at Fiore, “Come on, let’s keep looking for your brother. I’ll keep that idiot away if he doesn’t apologize and work on his manners.”