Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176174 times)

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #825 on: June 28, 2014, 12:16:56 AM »
Henry narrowed his eyes at the Beastkin, a term for this humanoid cat's race it seems, at first. But he couldn't feel any ill will from the feline stranger, causing him to relax slightly. As Shiro accepted him, Henry found himself back in his seat inside the kitchen as his lips took another swill of water from his glass. He locked his eyes on the hooded cat's figure and stared at the blades on his back. Armed he is, but given the nature of No Man's Land, it's understandable. Yet the doctor still couldn't lower his guard.

"What brings you here--," Henry began and then paused awkwardly. He remembered not ever hearing the cat-man's name.

"Err, what's your name, by the way? I'm Henry."

« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 12:17:43 AM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 28, 2014, 01:17:54 AM »
Rider stood in front of Kiyoshi, protectively, as the vampires advanced. The lack of mobility would be a significant disadvantage for her, but the vampires were not strong enough to be able to get past her even in a group, and the girl now raining down white orbs from the air seemed to be quite capable of taking on the vampires by herself.

Suddenly, the girl turned towards the pack of vampires approaching them, and fired. As she did, though, she shouted something very odd.

“Rider watch out!” she said.

Rider's head turned briefly towards the girl, her face showing clear confusion.

Eh? How does she know my name?

But, now wasn't the time to dwell on that. She had vampires to kill. The two she'd thrown into the wall had got up and were approaching once more, as was the pack in front of her. She prepared her nails and coiled herself, ready to attack.

Before she could act, though, the other man took what appeared to be a gun, put it to his head and fired. For a moment, Kiyoshi was shocked at his apparently-suicidal act, until a blue mist appeared behind him and a figure began to form.

Ah, so it's like when Aunty Rider summons Peggy, he thought.

Suddenly, everything got dark and cold. Kiyoshi looked on at the odd-looking creature, somewhat frightened. Rider, meanwhile, was somewhat worried. As a fallen goddess, she knew of many of the Greek gods and other entities, and this summoned spirit seemed rather familiar.

Is that...?

"I Am Thou, Thou Art I; I Am Thanatos, Who Grants Death”, said the summoned creature, confirming her fears.

"Kill Them", said the man.

Rider looked on in worry as the vampires were torn to pieces. She knew that it was unlikely that she could protect Kiyoshi from the personification of death itself. All she could do was hope that they had not misjudged the man, that he was on their side and would only harm the vampires.

As Thanatos approached, destroying the vampires with ease as it did, Rider tensed up, preparing to do what she could to protect Sakura's little boy, whilst Kiyoshi, frightened by the very nature of the being, leant into Rider for protection. Fortunately, though, the monster stopped just in front of her, before turning and obliterating the remaining vampires.

Rider sighed with relief as the being turned to her and gave a nod, before bowing to its summoner and then vanishing.

"Everyone alive?" said the man.

Rider just nodded, dumbly.

“How..?” she said, shocked at what the man had just done.

She knew it was possible to summon powerful beings, of course. After all, her master had summoned her, and she in turn could summon Pegasus to her aid. But, to summon an actual god, the personification of death, even, that seemed like something else altogether.

“W..what was that?” asked Kiyoshi, his fear gradually eroding away now that the world had returned to normal.

“Thanatos. Death itself”, Rider replied.

Then, she recalled what the other woman had said, and turned towards her.

How does she know my name? Did I meet her some time?

“Hmm, do I know you from somewhere?” she asked, slightly confused.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:25:37 AM by Cherry Lover »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 28, 2014, 01:27:48 AM »
Jubei

“Name’s Jubei, nice to meet ya Henry.” Jubei smiled before taking out a card and place it on the table. It was a business card with metallic design, printed on it was the name “Aegis”.

“I am actually here as a messenger, ya see a friend of mine is setting up a group to deal with problems around the city.  And he collecting talent.”

Jubei looked at Shiro before continuing, “You have been one of those that drew his eye the most ya know? With how you have established a safe zone like this in the worst part of the city, even vampire territory ain’t that bad for people to live. Still crappy mind ya, but not kill on sight.” He pulled out a couple more forms before giving them to Shiro.

Shiro’s eyes sharpened as he read over them. He sat there scanning them over and over again, obviously deep in though. Then he placed them down letting anyone at the table have clear view of them.

“This information on me is somewhat bare don’t you agree?” Shiro was not smiling or relaxed anymore; it was a rare sight for any that knew him. Even during his time in the Burial Agency he was constantly smiling or at ease unless on a hunt. And even then it was uncommon the opponent or situation would be serious enough that he would not joke about it.

Jubei nodded, “Ya, but it enough for my friend ya see.” He then paused before talking again, "And from what I see in ya pall he was spot on."

------------------------------

Amy

Proxy saw the lance immediately was set on edge. A cursed weapon that radiated bloodlust, on top of that it was far more powerful then something that should be possible in the modern age by magecraft. For a being whose entire purpose is to preform magecraft it was something that immediately set it off. There was no magecraft that Proxy could not learn (save Reality Marbles, but it already had an effect called such due to his nature as a demon, however it was much less flashy then his sibling’s) and so it was scared. Scared to find something it could not understand.

If Proxy was aware of the spears nature as a Noble Phantasm it would understand. But without knowledge of that it was simply beyond Proxy, something that should not exist in the modern era.

Amy saw her child tense up and his hair stand on end. Carefully she picked Proxy up from his place in Fiore’s lap and held him close to her chest, her fingers gently moving through his fur. “Shhhhh, calm down baby. Mama’s right here.” She muttered to the rabbit.

Proxy simply sat in her arms, shivering. Amy looked at Lancer, “Lancer, as much as I dislike that man myself. Please, put the spear away.” Her voice was soft as she tried to calm Proxy, it was obvious the spear was what was causing him distress from the way he was staring at it.

“Please Lancer.” In her voice was no sass, annoyance, anger, or anything else that was present in it before. The words were closer to pleading and begging, concern for her child overriding everything else.

------------------------------

Sakura

“I am not scared of anything Rider. The fact that I am not very interested does not faze you at all does it?” She then sighed theatrically and looked away from the man next to her.

“Truly, for one as great and legendary as the mighty King of Kings chosen by Ra you certainly cause so much frustration for you master. Oh how could one of the greatest heroes of all time be so dense, it truly speaks so poorly of mankind if you are one of our most powerful.” A smile was gracing her face as she looked away, preventing Rider from seeing it.

Let’s see how you respond to this one, shall we?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 03:18:44 AM by Knick »

Brahmastra

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2014, 04:00:48 AM »
"Oh, but is it not simply proof of my endless courage and determination that I do not let up on such a wonderful thing as yourself, Little Flower? I could not let an inferior man have you for both our sakes", he said in a playful manner.

"Plus, I know as well as you do that you aren't as uninterested as you like to think. I've seen the way you look at my glorious body, Ha-ha!", he said with a hearty laugh.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2014, 04:15:47 AM »
Sakura

Sakura just started laughing at Rider’s statement. “Hahahaha, I admire your body? Hahaha” She actually started tearing up a little with how hard she was laughing. She actually stopped walking for a minute to make sure she could breathe.

For something like Sakura such as statement was rather far from the truth. She did not care much for people’s appearances; she could tell when someone was attractive and appealing in an aesthetic sense sure. But to actually simply look to someone to admire them was something never did.

The fact that Rider has not pick up on that trait after so long just made her break down in laughter more then anything.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:19:20 AM by Knick »

Brahmastra

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2014, 05:00:39 AM »
"Truly? What is it then that makes you red in the head and wet below when I tease you, O prudish Master?"

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2014, 05:10:19 AM »
“Name’s Jubei, nice to meet ya Henry.”

He stared at the feline flabbergast at his name. He remembered the Ura-Yagyū's involvement during the invasion and once hearing the name of Jūbei Mitsūyoshi Yagyū. Is this cat actually one of them? Or perhaps he is some convoluted version of the renown swordsman in his own dimension? His head felt like spinning at the moment, there's too many weird things to his taste. For Henry, it would be great if the Nexus would at least stop.

“I am actually here as a messenger, ya see a friend of mine is setting up a group to deal with problems around the city.  And he's collecting talent.”

"Exactly what kind of talent does he mean to find, Mr. Jubei?" Henry inquired of the feline to explain further. Obviously he wanted more muscle. But there must be something more than that if he wanted to deal with this "infestation".

His attention was attracted at the metallic design of "AEGIS" on the business card on the table. The doctor took the card in hand and thoughtfully examined it. Given what this Jubei said, there's obviously people that want to deal with the lawlessness of the city's night. A police force better accustomed to the supernatural nature living inside the suburban realm of Nexus. Perhaps more important of all is that Shiro is under this mysterious leader's attention.

This isn't good. Henry knew Shiro has made a name for himself, but apparently his fame has grown much to the point that this individual wants him. They are in some pretty murky waters here, or rather, the clergyman is. A single step and everything will go wrong.

“This information on me is somewhat bare don’t you agree?” Shiro voiced his obvious concern that Henry shared after glancing through the spread out sheets on the table.

Jubei nodded in agreement with the priest, “Ya, but it's enough for my friend ya see.” He then paused before talking again, "And from what I see in ya pal, he was spot on."

"If you don't mind me asking, who is your employer, Mr. Jubei?" the doctor asked as folded his fingers in front of him, "While Shiro and I do understand you wish to create some form of order in the city, what exactly can he provide in return for Father Shiro's services?"

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2014, 05:12:42 AM »
Rin and Mille
Quote from: Lancer
Lancer frowned at Rin's words and her reaction to Archer.

He said, "Not that cheating asshole bowman, but Shirou.  You know, the boy I stabbed and he got better."  He made a motion like he was stabbing with Gae Bolg, grinning all the while. "He told me to stay away from you, but its your business if you want to befriend someone or not."
Rin blinked. E-Emiya-kun? D-did we end up together in this Lancer's time line or something? Also, why does Lancer seem to hate Archer so much? It's more than just leftover frustration from their earlier battles, I can tell that much for sure. She suppressed another sigh. Interesting way to tell me who he's talking about though. Not everyday you describe someone by the way they were stabbed. "No, Emiya-kun isn't with me. He's with my sister, at home. They're quite happy together." She gave him a wry smile. "So there's nothing to stop us being friends, now is there?" The smile vanished. "Not that I'd let Emiya-kun tell me what to do anyway, no matter what our relationship. If anyone's giving the orders there, it's me. But as far as now's concerned, that's water under the bridge."

Then the Celt laughed and said, "No Lass, I'm not a Servant anymore.  I'm a real man once again, and it feels good to be in the flesh again, you know?"  He laughed again, flashing his canines before rubbing the back of his neck and falling into step with Rin.
She looked up at him with surprise. "How did that happen? It wouldn'tve taken anything less than sorcery to give you flesh again. Still," she gave him a genuine smile. "I'm glad for you. Must feel great being human again."

While Rin was talking with Lancer, the two girls from Lancer's group approached. The one in the wheelchair spoke.
Quote from: Fiore
"Good evening, friends. I'm Fiore, and not to cut to the chase, would it be possible that you have seen my brother? He's gone missing and I can't find him anywhere?", she asked the newcomers, inclining the redhead in particular as the dark-haired Asian talked to Lancer as if they were old friends.
Even Mille's stubborn aloofness was no match for Fiore's friendly demeanor. She had a look of vague surprise as she responded.
"No, I haven't, I'm sorry. I'll tell you if I see him though. Do you mind telling me what he looks like?"

Rin was about to say more to Lancer, but before she could say anything, or Mille could get a response from Fiore, a rather grating voice cut them off.

Quote from: Neo
"'Ey you mothah'fuckahs over t'ere!" He then pointed his finger at the black-haired pig-tailed girl and said "You there, Handlebars! Ya' wanna make me use that shit on yo' head to make ya' suck mah dick or you helpin' this gimp out? C'mon, you lil' skank, a sistah needs some help over 'ere!"
She gave the blonde man a rather pointed glare. She was about to snark back at him before she was cut off by a girl a bit younger than she was, pushing the  rather adorable girl that was also her age in a wheelchair that had been speaking to Mille earlier.

Quote from: Amy
She simply looked at him and spoke to Rin in an even and dead tone, obviously tired of his language.

“Sorry about the dick here, he is an enemy to all women, so just ignore him.” She smiled, “Names Amy, and this is Fiore, nice to meet ya.”
"Not your fault if some creep has to compensate for everything he's got by talking big." She smiled back. "I'm Tohsaka Rin. It's nice to meet you both." She bowed before continuing. "With me is my... er, brother, Tokiomi, and my apprentice Mille Garri-"

She turned around to gesture to Mille as she had Tokiomi, but found her "partner" conspicuously missing. As was Lancer. She quickly turned to see that the redhead was making her way over to Lancer, who was holding his spear to the insufferable blonde man's throat.

Quote from: Lancer
"I'd suggest you pay the lass proper respect or I'll cheerfully cut out your disrespectful tongue and feed it to the crows," he said, his teeth bared in a savage grin, "Ye ken?"
Rin sighed. I appreciate you trying to make that idiot behave halfway decently, but... I'd rather not have a pointless dead body to clean up.
Quote from: Neo
"Dude, dude, I unda'stand that you got yo' cock hard for that little Jap chick. I mean, I've got mine too for our little gimp here, ya' know?" Neo explained, leaning a bit back and palms outward towards Lancer, as if he was telling him to calm down. "But consider the followin', Lance: I've talked shit to Fio' and I like her, nigga. Amy ain't bad too even if she's a butch bitch. And how about you, Lance? I've called you a 'mick', mah man. I know that you're all fuckin' retarded one way or another but that doesn't mean I hate you all, alright? I talk shit to anybody, m'kay? That's mah game."
Another sigh. Even when you're trying to calm things down, you still manage to be grating. She turned to Fiore and Amy. "Hang on a second, I'm going to try and calm Lancer down. I'd rather not have to cover for a sudden homicide if I don't have to, even if the guy being threatened is a complete and utter idiot."

She began to make her way over before being interrupted by the sight of Mille tapping on Lancer's side.

"Excuse me, Lancer, sir, do you want me to help you punish him? He's interrupting our investigation with this behavior of his. Considering the situation at hand and his comments, perhaps a knee to his genitals would be most appropriate? I won't interfere if you don't wish me to, as you seem to have the situation in hand, but I thought I'd offer to help since this has some relevance to me."

Rin's hand met her face with an audible slap. This was turning out to be a long night...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:34:13 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 28, 2014, 05:16:56 AM »
Sakura

“Get wet? Hardly. And it seems that even one such as yourself can still confuse anger and annoyance with other emotions. How sad.” Sakura finally felt like she had the high ground.

She continued walking, having regained her breath from her earlier laughter.

-------------------------------

Jubei

“Well, I am just the messenger ya know, I just offered to help out myself. He would probably pay ya for your services.” Jubei replied with no issue. “His name is Fate, he a good guy, if a bit stiff.” 

“Ya can give him a call to get specifics, I don’t even know much right now.”

-------------------------------

Shiro

Shiro’s thoughts were racing, but he showed no sign of it. A chance to eliminate the abominations in this city was too great an opportunity to pass up. But he also had to take care of the children.

If this Fate would give him funding and some people to protect the church when he was hunting it would be worth it.

Picking up one of the cards Jubei put on the table, he nodded. “I’ll give him a call, nothing bad can come of that at least.”

Jubei smiled, “That all I ask. Ya got any more questions? Not sure if I can answer them but I can sure try.”
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:58:56 AM by Knick »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 28, 2014, 07:54:36 AM »
Just a messenger, Henry doubted someone of such caliber would be satisfied with just that. Or maybe there are such people. Yet, his gut doubted Jubei would be just that. Regardless of it, there isn't going to be very much information and that this meeting is a mere invitation. He worried for Shiro, for a month that he knew of the man, this priest definitely has his interest piqued by this sudden offer.

"He's going to accept it," the doctor grimly thought. Shiro is a good man, this much Henry knew and he would hate to let anything happen to him. The children's sakes were at stake, but this was an offer that may actually further benefit the orphanage-church. Yet, they are not sure exactly how this Fate person would do it. As such, it is a very shady offer. The doctor did not like this one bit.

“I’ll give him a call," Shiro spoke as he nodded, "Nothing bad can come of that at least.”

Henry inwardly sighed at his decision as he leaned back on the wooden chair. Of course, he would consider it. Why wouldn't Shiro? At the least they can try to come up with a plan of some sort before meeting the big cheese, himself.

Jubei smiled. Obviously pleased with the response.

“That all I ask. Ya got any more questions? Not sure if I can answer them but I can sure try.”

"Just one," Henry said, "Are you by chance affiliated with the Yagyū? Just curious."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 08:10:41 AM by Puck-Chan »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 28, 2014, 08:32:42 AM »
Rin and Mille

[...]

Another sigh. Even when you're trying to calm things down, you still manage to be grating. She turned to Fiore and Amy. "Hang on a second, I'm going to try and calm Lancer down. I'd rather not have to cover for a sudden homicide if I don't have to, even if the guy being threatened is a complete and utter idiot."

She began to make her way over before being interrupted by the sight of Mille tapping on Lancer's side.

"Excuse me, Lancer, sir, do you want me to help you punish him? He's interrupting our investigation with this behavior of his. Considering the situation at hand and his comments, perhaps a knee to his genitals would be most appropriate? I won't interfere if you don't wish me to, as you seem to have the situation in hand, but I thought I'd offer to help since this has some relevance to me."

Rin's hand met her face with an audible slap. This was turning out to be a long night...

Neo sighed exasperatingly. "Do you know what, guys? Fuck this."

He then pulled out his butterfly knife out, flipped open the blade and deeply stabbed himself right in the center of his chest. He deliberately left his knife stuck in his chest, saying "See that, mo'fuckers? I've just shivved my fucking heart, right there somewhere in the left fuckin' atrium or ventricle, niggers. And just to educate yo' stupid asses, getting stabbed there makes ya' go down in an instant and kills you in three fuckin' seconds. You want some mo' lessons, huh? Fine, idiots."

This time he pulled out a handgun, a Colt 1911 and pointed it on his stomach. "How about this, faggots? Dependin' on how deep you get stabbed in here, it might take fuckin' long. But if I bust a cap right now? Yeah, I can kiss mah ass goodbye. But remember when I said that getting stabbed in the heart kills you' after three seconds?" He then paused for a few seconds. "Well, I'm pretty fuckin' sure that I'm dead right now. See mah point?"

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 28, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »
Haruna Mochizuki

'Was that a demon?' Though her knowledge in demons was above average Haruna had actually only ever seen one, it took an entire team of very powerful beings to destroy it and even then only barely. And here was a boy just summoning one to use whenever he felt like it.

Before she could even react to him however, Rider spoke up to her first.

“Hmm, do I know you from somewhere?”

"I'd hope so, after all we've been through it would be kind of sad for you to forget me this fast. How are Shirou and Sakura doing? It's been a while since we've had a chance to talk but I haven't heard anything bad and that's always good news. Are you really sure you don't remember me? Haruna? Haruna Mochizuki?"

Brahmastra

« Reply #837 on: June 28, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »
Sakura

“Get wet? Hardly. And it seems that even one such as yourself can still confuse anger and annoyance with other emotions. How sad.” Sakura finally felt like she had the high ground.

She continued walking, having regained her breath from her earlier laughter.

"I am confusing nothing for nothing, Little Flower. No human can feel contempt against the greatest King and be called sane, and you have proved yourself to be quite sane. You must simply be in denial."

"Repressing yourself will do you no good. Instead, you should indulge yourself."

Rider let the issue be for now. The bronzed man let his little flower grow without watering, she'd need more time, something they seemed to have plenty of.

Caules awoke with a yawn inside an empty garage, where after a few more hours of searching, he and the Knight had called it quits and went to sleep, to continue their search in the morning. They were now just a bit west of a less-than-reputable area the Knight had called "Butchertown". 'Charming name, really', thought he as he slowly took a sitting position. Sleeping on the cold hard ground had been a bit different than the comfort of his own bed.

"Are you awake, Tin-Man?", he managed with an exhausted groan.

Fiore smiled. The cute redhead who seemed a bit flustered by the amount of people around her got straight to the point. Pulling out the photo she had in the side of her wheelchair's seat, she handed it to Mille with a graceful hand.

"He should be somewhere in the city, but I sadly don't have much else to go by.

Neo sighed exasperatingly. "Do you know what, guys? Fuck this."

He then pulled out his butterfly knife out, flipped open the blade and deeply stabbed himself right in the center of his chest. He deliberately left his knife stuck in his chest, saying "See that, mo'fuckers? I've just shivved my fucking heart, right there somewhere in the left fuckin' atrium or ventricle, niggers. And just to educate yo' stupid asses, getting stabbed there makes ya' go down in an instant and kills you in three fuckin' seconds. You want some mo' lessons, huh? Fine, idiots."

This time he pulled out a handgun, a Colt 1911 and pointed it on his stomach. "How about this, faggots? Dependin' on how deep you get stabbed in here, it might take fuckin' long. But if I bust a cap right now? Yeah, I can kiss mah ass goodbye. But remember when I said that getting stabbed in the heart kills you' after three seconds?" He then paused for a few seconds. "Well, I'm pretty fuckin' sure that I'm dead right now. See mah point?"

The smile of the disabled girl immediately evaporated into abject terror as Neo began to mutilate himself with a knife. Her arms started shaking, her eyes watered slightly and shook and fear started to crawl up her spine. Yet no matter how hard she tried, how much she wanted to help him, she couldn't move an inch. It was too similar to that very situation 5 years ago, when her dog suffered a terrible death and she was forced to do naught but watch.

Stifling the sounds of her intake of breath, Fiore did her best to talk.

"Neo, w-w-whyy?", she whimpered.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:43:55 PM by Brahmastra »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 28, 2014, 05:27:56 PM »
Amy

She looked as Neo stabbed himself in the chest and using how he wasn’t dead as an excuse for people to not kill him.

Amy just looked on, Proxy close to her chest, before speaking up. “Is your point that you’re not human anymore? Dead Apostles can withstand a knife to the heart after all.”

She looked back to Proxy before whispering to him, and a second later he had turned back into a small book in her bag. Sighing lightly she placed a hand on Fiore’s head and smiled, her fingers gently moving though he hair in a calming fashion, “It’s fine, don’t worry about him.” She looked a Neo with an  odd look, “He his right if he was going to die he would have already. Don’t worry, ok?"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 05:33:43 PM by Knick »

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 28, 2014, 06:04:02 PM »
"Oi oi oi, Celica dear, that's false advertisement. For that reason, let me word this slightly differently."

Leaning in a bit closer, Terumi continued.

"Give me a refill or I'll cut you into so many pieces that Raggy-boy wouldn't know which were part of his little slut and what was the leftovers he gives to the little shits on the street."
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave, sir," she said again, undaunted. "I doubt you could cut open an apple in your state, anyway."

In a moment influenced by Ragna's behavior, she almost called him a "bitch". However, Celica held back. Better to only taunt the snake as little as possible.

"Hmm. We could-"

Paladin was cut off by a large pamphlet that struck him in the face. It was for a nearby zoo that had recently acquired a group of penguins. Paladin removed it from his face and began to read.

"These 'penguins' will make a magnificent sacrifice to Stribog! They live in cold environments, and that makes them an offering that Stribog would favor over common animals. We should definitely head there first."

Paladin flipped the pamphlet over to see a map of area around the zoo.

"We're very close. It should take us less then a few minutes if we hurry. Let us be on our way, Archive Hunter!"
I took a moment to take in what I heard.

"Killing penguins," I reiterated, bring a hand to my chin. "Well, it's not like we have anything else to do. Show the map to Slip!"

As I said as such, I ran to the wagon and installed myself in the front seat, ready to go off and, well...

Slaughter some penguins, apparently. Like outpost 18-B for northern Fog research all over again. Though I doubt these would be five feet.