Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176375 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #1170 on: July 24, 2014, 10:47:36 AM »
It was strange for Law, how he could sense Mordred somewhat without even using the Boneyard. The bloodsplattered Firebird cruised down the streets, narrowing in on his Servant. Eventually, he found her, walking towards him on the sidewalk, looking haggard and exhausted. Pulling up along side her, he put the Firebird in park, rolling down the window. "You alright Mordred?"

No she isn't

'I can tell. Jesus, she's drained pretty badly. Going to need some serious Plasm to get her going.'

What about the Ritual?

'Even with that contract, I don't think Bug Man has the best interests of us at heart

I know. But he can't get us in the Underworld now can he?

'God, I hope not. We're going to need to make a LOT of deals though if shit goes bad.'

"Get in the car, we're getting the hell out of here."

Mordred noticed the blood splattered over the car. "I don't think you just ran over that beast?" Hopping in the car, she chastised Law "Fool, next time when I fight him stay away from the battlefield, you have pissed off that arrogant dude for sure. I won't even ask what the hell you were thinking. Though..." Modred paused, with faint smile on her face "I'm glad you are still alive"

Brahmastra

« Reply #1171 on: July 24, 2014, 07:02:40 PM »
"I'm Samuel L. Jackson 2: A Vampiric Dinosaur Clone of Samuel L. Jackson from when he was filming Pulp Fiction. That's all. Sorry if I ain't as exciting as you thought."

"...What?"

Every gear in Caules' head spun backwards at that statement, and the piece of shawarma meat only halfway into his mouth fell to the floor.

"Vampiric... Dinosaur... Clone... How does that even work?", Caules asked, though he felt like he honestly didn't want to know the answer.

"...Seriously? You'd better be ready to get showered with blood if that thing severed an artery. Let me pull it." Archer shifted off the wall, walking over towards the restrained... whatever that was. Even as he watched it, the burned flesh healed like nothing had happened as he took his position. "I'd rather not have you going berserk because you were trying to help someone. I don't know how you handle blood, but being sprayed in the face with it, anything could happen."

Grasping the end of the rebar, Archer got a firm grip on it, despite the blood coating on it. His mind flashed to a similar desperate situation performed in a life that seemed like a distant eternity ago. The artery in that case had been nicked, and badly. The subject had bled to death in his arms. Luckily, he hoped, that wouldn't happen in this case, even with arterial damage.

"Hold him, I'll yank on three."

Karna sighed. Truly these clueless hens had no confidence in his abilities. It would have made him sad if he could feel such an emotion.

Following their lead, Karna took a hold of Lucas's shoulders from behind his head, his iron grip making sure that the thing would not move an inch.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 24, 2014, 07:19:02 PM »
Amy

Amy groaned at Fiore’s scream and slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking and both Mille and Fiore.

“What’s going on?” She was obviously still half asleep, her eyes dropping and head bobbing as she talked, indicating she could fall asleep at any moment, “Why are you yelling?”

Benjamin

Benjamin scanned the surrounding area, and watched as the Queen took down three targets without effort. Benjamin simply smirked and took to a knee.

Raising both his cannons to face forward he focused, allowing a large magical circle to manifest in front of them.

“Consume them in an endless tide; Crush them under the sea.” And with the aria the spell activated. A spell which amplifies the size of his cannon’s attack, giving it a much larger area of effect.

And the attack was fired; a massive torrent of water filled the street in front of the circle. It easily swallowed and erased all the seven that arrived on the street try and stop him, striping their flesh away and destroying their bones until nothing remained. But the attack still continued and struck the building at the end of the street, ripping through walls and destroying major support structures.

And with that the building, only a three stories high, filled with another group of enemies fell, killing them all under the rubble should they have been lucky enough to have not been in the path of the water.

Then from behind, a bipedal beast swung down on him, having come from the shadows. The claws struck his neck but simply stopped.

“Nice try.” And with that one of the cannon was swung and hit its head knocking the beast-man into a wall. A moment later a blast from the other canon punching a hole in its chest as it dropped dead.

Sakura

“Flattery will get you nowhere Rider.” She then looked at him, “And finding you an entertaining opponent is not our priority and you know it. If there truly is a Holy Grail War in the city then as the heir of the Matou it is my duty to be victorious.”

She examined her bow for a moment, satisfied with the infusion. It still needed some work but it was getting there.

“Besides,” Sakura continued, “It you act as if I can’t search for both them and a real opponent for you.”  Sometimes you just had to throw him a bone after all.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1173 on: July 24, 2014, 08:16:54 PM »
Amy

Amy groaned at Fiore’s scream and slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking and both Mille and Fiore.

“What’s going on?” She was obviously still half asleep, her eyes dropping and head bobbing as she talked, indicating she could fall asleep at any moment, “Why are you yelling?”

"You... You really weren't conscious? You were feeling me up!", a hint of annoyance crossing into Fiore's voice as her face remained bright red.

Benjamin

Benjamin scanned the surrounding area, and watched as the Queen took down three targets without effort. Benjamin simply smirked and took to a knee.

Raising both his cannons to face forward he focused, allowing a large magical circle to manifest in front of them.

“Consume them in an endless tide; Crush them under the sea.” And with the aria the spell activated. A spell which amplifies the size of his cannon’s attack, giving it a much larger area of effect.

And the attack was fired; a massive torrent of water filled the street in front of the circle. It easily swallowed and erased all the seven that arrived on the street try and stop him, striping their flesh away and destroying their bones until nothing remained. But the attack still continued and struck the building at the end of the street, ripping through walls and destroying major support structures.

And with that the building, only a three stories high, filled with another group of enemies fell, killing them all under the rubble should they have been lucky enough to have not been in the path of the water.

Then from behind, a bipedal beast swung down on him, having come from the shadows. The claws struck his neck but simply stopped.

“Nice try.” And with that one of the cannon was swung and hit its head knocking the beast-man into a wall. A moment later a blast from the other canon punching a hole in its chest as it dropped dead.

Minato's perimeter; 3 minutes into the contest.

With the racket they were causing, vampires, therianthropes and god knows what other semi-humans were coming out of every opening to defend their homes. Little did they know that they were dealing with the greatest vampire hunter alive.

Lorelei's cropping stick, little more than an ordinary one of it's kind that had been reinforced, whipped out at a speed exceeding sound, tearing off limbs and heads like a diamond cutter through paper. Her other hand, covered in holy mithril, struck out and crushed the heads and bones of those in it's path, burning any bloodsucker it touched on impact.

A massive amount of Prana cycled through her circuits at once.

Ten Zephyrs
"δέκα μπεζέδες"

With those simple words, dozens of the various semi-humans were flung into the air, colliding into each other like a ball of meat around the vacuum Lorelei had created before winds as sharp as molecule blades hit them from all sides repeatedly, turning them all into a thin red mist that painted the ground a blooming red.

She had counted each and every vampire, as was natural in such a contest as this one.

'Sixty-eight, no wait', she stopped for a brief to crush the skull of a werewolf trying to jump her from the left, 'make that sixty-nine'

Even if the prey here was nothing worth mentioning, the factor of it being a race made shitty prey less so.

Sakura

“Flattery will get you nowhere Rider.” She then looked at him, “And finding you an entertaining opponent is not our priority and you know it. If there truly is a Holy Grail War in the city then as the heir of the Matou it is my duty to be victorious.”

She examined her bow for a moment, satisfied with the infusion. It still needed some work but it was getting there.

“Besides,” Sakura continued, “You act as if I can’t search for both them and a real opponent for you.”  Sometimes you just had to throw him a bone after all.

"I'll act as if you can when you find me something to fight, Oh brave Master. Until then, I'll be emptying the fridge and enjoying you. That in itself is not so bad", he said, as he emptied his beer, looked at it quizzically before standing up opening the glass doors to the balcony and set down the glass bottle just in time for some explosion in the distance causing a near-intact rack of beer to land in his hand, which he set down in one of the corners of the wide balcony.

"Why don't you join me out here, Flower", he half-shouted into the living room as to not be muted by the wind, "the wind is nice, and the people deserve to get a look at their future empress." Rider snickered at the last part.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 10:57:08 PM by Christemo »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 24, 2014, 08:24:21 PM »
Staff Sergeant Mathews:

"Alright, let's go!" Jonathan said as soon as he sat down and slammed the door shut.

As the car weaved through traffic, Samantha started coughing and whimpering again. Then the dry heaving began. The Jonathan knew that there wouldn't be any vomit (she already puked the contents of her stomach in the alleyway), but it was still sobering nonetheless. After looking back at her one more time, he faced forward and bowed his head, repeating the prayer from earlier:

"Although her body is broken, although her blood pours away, although her time may end,the Immortal Emperor will greet her and embrace her with His holy aura, if only she stays constant to Him through this time of torment."

Turning to the driver, with fear in his eyes, he asked hurriedly "Can this vehicle go any faster?"

Chosen Undead:

"I don't understand anything you two are talking about..." the Knight said while looking back and forth between Caules and the newly introduced Samuel.

Dallas

• Snoop Dogg's Dog
  • Spiritron
  • Woof
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: July 24, 2014, 09:03:47 PM »
"Do I look like a motherfuckin magus to you? Hell if I know how that shit works." He continued eating is food for a moment before continuing.

" Those niggas were some sorta sorcerers or some shit, hell I didn't stop to ask after I got my hands around their necks. In hindsight I probably shoulda interrogated the niggas before putting them in the grave for turning me into this shit but hell I came out for the better anyways so it's all good."

The big knight expressed even further confusion to his words. "Shit, okay look here big man cause it really is simple. Some niggas from a little magic cult thought it would be funny to make a vampire outta Samuel L. Jackson. Pretty sick sense of humour, ain't it? Well shit gets even more twisted when somehow they managed to capture some spirit of a T-Rex. Yeah you heard me right, a mothafuckin T-Rex. Shit broke out of its containment whilst the vampire-turning stage of my creation was workin out all it's kinks. Suddenly I'm faced to faced with a semi transparent dinosaur B-lining straight towards my black ass. So what did I do?"

He took yet another bite of his food. With food in his mouth, he mumbled, "I ate the muthafucker." He swallowed. "Mmmm that is great shit right here... you lost something there son." He was pointing towards the food that fell out of Caules mouth. "But I aint seen no magi around since then. Niggas were hiding in a basement down in LA. Something about an Association or some shit."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:06:18 PM by Samuel L Jackson »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 25, 2014, 12:01:28 AM »
Henry

Henry continued to look ahead as he drove as the snow continued to beat against the windshield with a frosty white. He looked back on the rear-view mirror, glancing at the wounded woman as his foot added pressure to the gas pedal. The doctor could tell she was terribly injured from her right shoulder, but it was no mere wound. He could feel something abominable was stirring underneath her skin. The slowly dripping blackish green puss and the lively number of maggots in the wound confirmed his scant observation.

"It looks like gangrene," he grimly thought to himself, "Maybe jaundice from how her eyes are looking, the liver's probably gone kaput. Hemoptysis, her lungs. What a damn wreck. I thought you could only get this bad in Africa these days."

Whatever that dealt the attack that injured this soldier, it would be no mere poison. Henry hoped it isn't contagious, he would have to talk with Forest about cleaning this car later.

Turning to the driver, with fear in his eyes, he asked hurriedly "Can this vehicle go any faster?"

He only responded by pressing harder on the pedal, causing the automobile to accelerate upon command. The engine purred in return as it upped the effort while the snow below was being gnashed against the revolving tires.

"So what is your name?" the doctor inquired as his eyes remained stuck in front of the steering wheel, "I'm Henry."

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 25, 2014, 02:28:28 AM »
Benjamin – 10 Minutes after the competition began.

Benjamin mowed down another group and caused the collapse of another building. 

‘At least I am only slightly behind her.’ Benjamin thought, while Lorelei had without a doubt more power, and was capable of killing more than him in a single go he could see where they were when they were in buildings or hiding.

Something that was becoming more and more common after both of their initial displays of magecraft. They seem to be taking refuge in deeper in the surrounding buildings and trying to get sneak attacks.

Speaking of which, as he looked into what looked like a lobby and in it there were a large group of enemies, each armed with guns, but nothing more than hunting rifles, pistols or shotguns.

“OPEN FIRE!” And with that a hail of bullets fell on Benjamin. However as soon as they hit him they pinged off his skin as if they plastic pellets hitting a brick wall.

Benjamin simply looked at them, “Cute.” He then activated his cannon and swung it, cutting a swath through the every single lined up one and the wall behind them.

It was simply more lambs to the slaughter.

Amy

“Huh?” She began to sway back and forth as Fiore talked. “I wa-“ she yawned and her eyes started to droop shut as she fell back onto the bed, “sleepy…”

Sakura

Sakura simply walked out onto the balcony, completely ignoring Ramesses’ statement, allowing the wind to blow her hair.

“It really is an amazing view.” She has not had the chance to really appreciate it before. This city was massive, and combining that with its very nature it is a sight that no one would ever be able to see without being dragged here.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1178 on: July 25, 2014, 09:17:16 AM »
Benjamin – 10 Minutes after the competition began.

Benjamin mowed down another group and caused the collapse of another building. 

‘At least I am only slightly behind her.’ Benjamin thought, while Lorelei had without a doubt more power, and was capable of killing more than him in a single go he could see where they were when they were in buildings or hiding.

Something that was becoming more and more common after both of their initial displays of magecraft. They seem to be taking refuge in deeper in the surrounding buildings and trying to get sneak attacks.

Speaking of which, as he looked into what looked like a lobby and in it there were a large group of enemies, each armed with guns, but nothing more than hunting rifles, pistols or shotguns.

“OPEN FIRE!” And with that a hail of bullets fell on Benjamin. However as soon as they hit him they pinged off his skin as if they were plastic pellets hitting a brick wall.

Benjamin simply looked at them, “Cute.” He then activated his cannon and swung it, cutting a swath through the every single lined up one and the wall behind them.

It was simply more lambs to the slaughter.

As the Saylor took to one side of the open plaza, the Queen took to the other. She heard the clicks of gun safeties and smirked slightly. Mere firearms, weak objects of a weak modernity, could not touch her.

Spines of the Manticore
"Aγκάθια του μαρτιχώρα"

A field of thin threads of lightning surrounded the Queen, and as the armed vampires opened fire, every bullet was met by thin needles of the electricity, causing them to ricochet into random directions, and screams of pain filled the air as some of the reflected rounds struck true.

Her armored hand then took the shape of a finger gun, and a small black mass of prana appeared at the end of it.

Gandr

A Scandinavian curse that could, with a good enough user, become outright visible.

Naturally, Lorelei was the greatest possible user of such a spell, one where just the amount of prana used mattered. The black bolt became larger than her entire hand before she shot them upon anything in sight, tearing heads, hearts and limbs apart while leaving whatever they hit dying of an unnatural plague. Truly the kind of fate these unnatural monstrosities deserved. Almost as fast as they left her fingertip, another one had manifested and taken it's place only to be buried into another vile monster.

Every attack was mercilessly counteracted, and each of her own tore them limb from limb. It was nothing short of an absolute slaughter.

'Ninety-one, Ninety-two, Ninety-three', the count in her head going ever higher as she dispensed her wrath upon them like an angry god.

Amy

“Huh?” She began to sway back and forth as Fiore talked. “I wa-“ she yawned and her eyes started to droop shut as she fell back onto the bed, “sleepy…”

"Don't "I was sleeping" me, Amy! You were fondling me!", Fiore said with annoyance as she reached over and pinched the barely coherent Amy's cheeks.

Sakura

Sakura simply walked out onto the balcony, completely ignoring Ramesses’ statement, allowing the wind to blow her hair.

“It really is an amazing view.” She has not had the chance to really appreciate it before. This city was massive, and combining that with its very nature it is a sight that no one would ever be able to see without being dragged here.

"It is. Wanna see it from a better angle?", he wise-cracked, as he pulled her by the ankle and dangled her over the railing, his grip on her shin seeming sloppy and half-hearted even as it was entirely solid.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:51:44 AM by Christemo »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 25, 2014, 05:47:07 PM »
Benjamin – 13 minutes after the competition started.

‘It seems like they are trying to organize a counter-offensive’ Benjamin noted as they started to take refuge on top of buildings and some which were capable of using magecraft created stone walls to make choke points.

Benjamin sighed, “Honestly, haven’t they learned yet.” And with those words he pointed both of his cannons upward.

“They weep for what was lost” And with his words a magical circil started to form again from his mystic codes.

“And so they bring rain” And the circuits flared with increased, specifically his crest.

“Fall from the heavens and let their grief be known, Tears of Hyades.” And so a large sphere of water was shot into the air.

The “Tears of Hyades” was a spell developed by the 4th head of the Saylor family, it was a spell the Benjamin did not prefer, and it was an annoying spell that was only useful in some situations. However this was one of those.

The sphere flew high until it was far above the buildings in the area. Then the sphere broke, and droplets fell over the entire area around Benjamin like a blanket. Each droplet was an enhanced though manipulation of water tension, and their shape set more into a needle then a normal drop of water.

Each one fell at the same time, and all but Benjamin were ripped to shreds, reducing them to nothing but mounds of undistinguishable flesh.

Amy

“Fiooore” Amy whined as Fiore pulled at her cheeks “Stop it.”

“Proxy help meeee!” She yelled at the small rainbow rabbit who just sat to the side watching.

“No can do Mother, this is far too entertaining to watch.” It replied, its eyes twinkling in enjoyment.

Sakura

The next thing she knew Sakura was hanging in the air, with Rider holding her by her ankle.

However where as normal people would panic, she simply looked at Rider with an eyebrow raised, “Really Rider?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 06:01:57 PM by Knick »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 25, 2014, 06:13:29 PM »
Mille

Mille watched the pair impassively, her typical all too serious expression not wavering for an instant. Finally, she hopped off the bed and reached in her bag for a change of clothing. Without a single change of expression, she spoke as she walked off towards the bathroom.

"I'll just change and go eat breakfast."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 08:17:45 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 25, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »

The werewolf had a lopsided grin. "Oh, I'm all for trying new stuff myself. However, just like there's no way we can reach the concept of peace in this life, you can't let chaos running rampant either. A good balance is necessary." He paused, looking at her. "Otherwise, well, even the most refined and polished gems would crumble."

Leaning against the fridge, Kyle crossed his arms. "Well, that's one thing we have in common with Lucifer. Still, even I am not crazy enough to trigger Ash's ire if I can avoid it." It was true. There was a saying about Forest and the Iron Maiden. It told about how provoking Forest was considered stupid, and how doing the same with Ashylnn was suicidal. "That's good then. Wondered how long it would take for the brat to bring home a suitable woman. Hopefully she's part of the cracking lot."

It was actually real fun seeing the faerie acting so happy. He could understand her joy since she had never been able to interact much with her own son. Gabriel would kill his mother, or basically any faerie would they stand in his presence. Not that it was something he could turn on and off of his own volition. Kid was powerful enough to threaten the very existence of Faerie. He had even been the target of the Wild Hunt. Obviously, the prospect to obtain an heir for the House of Umbra was something which would rejoice Wynn who had been denied to bound with her blood and express her motherly instincts.

Kyle had been raised by a loving couple but in spite of that fact, had never pursued such contact with his family. Of course, he had some affection for the couple of old vampires but, if there was one person he considered a parent, it was Forest. That was the reason Wynn had teased him with the 'surrogate mother' term. Yet, they weren't as close as that. The werewolf  had kept a certain distance, because he knew that her whole attention should be on Gabriel. And her pupils. Those who had spent a long time by her side, sharing the same roof and learning much from the telepath. Kyle, well, he was just the guy who would stop by now and then.

Thus, Kyle could understand the desire to own a family of their own. "With lady luck's help, things will go your way. Would you prefer a grandson or granddaughter?"

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #1182 on: July 25, 2014, 08:41:33 PM »
"You should know my feelings now on growth and change," Wynn said with a tiny little smile as she toyed with a lock of hair that had fallen free, "You do know how my son loathes it when you call him by his middle name.  I thought his name was fitting due to his nature.  The demon and the divinity if you will."

"Honestly, I have yet to met the girl.  I just am aware she is on her cycle and that the sex was 'unprotected'."  Gabriel was normally so careful with his lovers; careful not to spread his seed wantonly and to keep his partners from conceiving.  It was something that irked Wynn.  She would have been happy to find the bastard children and make their mothers lucrative deals to give her the changlings.  I wonder if Gabriel does this in part to spite me.  However, this girl, there was something about her that stripped her son's precious control, so, of course, Wynn was eager to meet her and judge the potential brood mare.

She tilted her head at Kyle's question and said, "I would be overjoyed if the child was healthy and gifted.  Gender does not matter; each holds their own appeal.  The child having potential is key."

Forest frowned at Archer's words.  His concern was reasonable; after all she was a vampire.  Normally vampires didn't act as medical professionals or administer first aid.  Not to say her control was limitless, but a firm voice in her head, that sounded like a combination of Wynn, Gabriel and, Ash, said, It has been two days since you last fed.  Last time you were up close to potentially that much blood you'd made sure to binge on a werewolf before Wynn went into Labor.

Still, she scowled, nodded, and went to hold him down as Karna stepped in to help.  There was a look of annoyance on the stoic god's face as Archer gripped the blood coated bit of metal.  From Karna's hold, Forest knew Lucas wasn't going anywhere.

"Wait," she said, pulling off the belt of her jeans and securing it to Lucas's arm above the rebar.  She pulled it tight and made sure she could wiggle her finger in between the man's skin and her make shift tourniquet.  "One. Two. Three, pull the sodding thing out!"

Lancer gave Rin a sad grin and said, "Aye, your bowman was full of all sorts of self loathing.  Even took that Rin as hostage to provoke the redheaded kid to fight him.  Saber had to watch the fight; the possibility of her Master being raped and murdered be damned.  Hell, that even shocked the traitorous bastard."

He sighed and said, "If you feel the need to hit something, don't shunt it away.  Its unhealthy.  Drinking it away isn't going to help in the long run either.  There are plenty of things in this town that need to be fought."

He grinned and said, "So, wanna join an Irish hero and raise some hell?"

Brahmastra

« Reply #1183 on: July 25, 2014, 08:57:53 PM »
Benjamin – 13 minutes after the competition started.

‘It seems like they are trying to organize a counter-offensive’ Benjamin noted as they started to take refuge on top of buildings and some which were capable of using magecraft created stone walls to make choke points.

Benjamin sighed, “Honestly, haven’t they learned yet.” And with those words he pointed both of his cannons upward.

“They weep for what was lost” And with his words a magical circil started to form again from his mystic codes.

“And so they bring rain” And the circuits flared with increased, specifically his crest.

“Fall from the heavens and let their grief be known, Tears of Hyades.” And so a large sphere of water was shot into the air.

The “Tears of Hyades” was a spell developed by the 4th head of the Saylor family, it was a spell the Benjamin did not prefer, and it was an annoying spell that was only useful in some situations. However this was one of those.

The sphere flew high until it was far above the buildings in the area. Then the sphere broke, and droplets fell over the entire area around Benjamin like a blanket. Each droplet was an enhanced though manipulation of water tension, and their shape set more into a needle then a normal drop of water.

Each one fell at the same time, and all but Benjamin were ripped to shreds, reducing them to nothing but mounds of undistinguishable flesh.

The Queen: 16 Minutes after the competition begins

Lorelei continued her advance, Prana pouring into her shield as fast as it was discharged to render the rounds useless. Hundreds of empty shells littered the ground, but all they had done was wound or kill dozen of their own kind.

Her gauntlet-clad fist descended upon a particularly aggressive werewolf's skull as it charged her, popping open his skull in both ends like a carved pumpkin. What little morale her opponent had had crumbled, and the ones foolish enough to not flee or try to find cover were bombarbed with the same Gandr shots that had laid many dead or dying in her wake.

With a murderous grin of confidence, she walked up to a three floored apartment  building that had been barred up, both with furniture, planks and what pathetic excuse for magecraft one of them may have possessed. She slammed her armored fist into the wall, causing it to crack heavily, almost busting open immediately.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~", she said half-jokingly, before a pulse of Prana ran through her arm into the walls of the building, destabilizing them enough to make it collapse entirely, the ever-reliable roof and the homely rooms falling apart until all that those within had been crushed, popping sounds indicating that guts and bone was now the only paint the ruin would ever receive again.

Amy

“Fiooore” Amy whined as Fiore pulled at her cheeks “Stop it.”

“Proxy help meeee!” She yelled at the small rainbow rabbit who just sat to the side watching.

“No can do Mother, this is far too entertaining to watch.” It replied, its eyes twinkling in enjoyment.

"Geez, what in the world would make you feel up people in your sleep? Are you secretly a pervert, Amy?", Fiore said with a pout as she finally let go of Amy's cheeks, now a reddish color from the bruising.

Sakura

The next thing she knew Sakura was hanging in the air, with Rider holding her by her ankle.

However where as normal people would panic, she simply looked at Rider with an eyebrow raised, “Really Rider?"

Rider sighed. "You know, if you were a bit more cute like that sister you killed, you might've already had someone put that baby your grandpops wants in you."

"Though it is quite tempting to actually let go to see if you'd actually give me a better reaction than this."

With that he lazily pulled her back up and inelegantly dropped his Master on the floor as he downed the majority of his second bottle.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:21:42 PM by Christemo »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 25, 2014, 09:21:33 PM »
Sakura

“If you had dropped me Rider you would have certainly gotten a reaction, probably not the one you were aiming for though.”

She then smirked as the leaned on the railing again, “Then again dropping me would have been incredibly stupid for such a great king like yourself. Why, if I had died you would have lost such a “lovely flower” for a master, it would have been such a tragedy.”

Amy

Amy rubbed her cheeks as she frowned, “It is not my fault your such a good pillow” she mumbled.

Then a dangerous smirk blossomed on her face, “But I bet you liked it, didn’t you Fi-o-re. Why with all your advances last night and that underwear…” She trailed off at the end it looked like she realized something.

“Oh, you were trying to seduce me, weren’t you?” She then leap at Fiore and pulled her into a hug pressing Fiore’s head against her chest, “My my, such a deviant you are. Mille was right there all night. Or did you plan on bringing her in to it as well.”

Good luck Fiore. You should not have started this fight.

Benjamin – 20 minutes after competition started.

As Benjamin walked through buildings and streets he kept taking out the targets, again, and again. However he noticed they seemed to start just avoiding him. They seemed to pick up on the fact that he was much slower than the Queen and hence easier to evade.

Benjamin frowned, there was no way he was going to win that this rate. And so he fired again destroying a fire hydrant. The water spayed all over the street, covering the pavement with a thin layer of it. And then Benjamin simply began to glide on top of it, increasing his speed many times over.

This repeated itself again and again, more and more hydrants were destroyed, in addition to water pipes into buildings, water mains, and more and more parts of the plumbing system in the area were destroyed.

Soon water was everywhere and with it Benjamin could no longer be outran. And the hunt continued.