Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176250 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #1230 on: July 31, 2014, 01:52:01 AM »
Revya

Shiro started chuckling at the disembodied voice’s words, “No no, not ignoring you. I just felt like making sure the girl was warm and getting some food in her.” He then hummed as he thought about it as he gestured over a waitress.

“I did have my concerns about what you were at first, a demon, a wraith, lingering memories, a product of magecraft.” He then shrugged, “It really does not matter to me until I make sure the girl is fine. If you are something malicious, well, I have means to deal with that. If not, then honestly it does not matter to me.”
"Heh, so you were listening after all. I guess I have to give you credit for getting the Kid all set up, not that I care how she gets that stuff so long as she gets it." There was a pause. And the sense that the invisible presence was grinning. "All that other shit you mentioned? I ain't any of those things. I'm only the most badass asskicker to ever walk the planet is all! Destroyer of-"

There was another pause, and a disapproving look on Revya's face.

"Ugh, right. I don't care about 'making a bad impression,' but the Kid won't stop lecturing me about it. Fine, fine, I'll let you explain things, Kid."
He then turned to the woman that he had signaled, “Mind if I have some paper and a pen? It would be greatly appreciated.” The woman complied with his request with a smile, “Thank you, we are not ready to order yet though.” And with that she walked away.

He then passed her the pen and paper, “Here you go, hope this helps.”
Revya smiled far more brilliantly than she should have for just being handed a pen and piece of paper. The moment she got her hands on it, she began to write.

Thank you for everything. Sorry for not being able to say it out loud, I have a curse on me right now that makes it so I can't speak. As you can imagine, considering my present company, that can make things rather difficult. I'm Revya Median, nice to meet you.

She jumped down the page a little before continuing.

Don't mind Gig. He's always like this. Don't worry about him causing damage either, god or not. So long as we're sharing a body, he can't really do anything unless I let him. It's complicated. He had a body of his own, but he lost it through the same curse that made me mute, and we're stuck in the same one for now.

The now identified presence of Gig spoke up again as Revya slid the paper over.

"Hey hey now, what's with all the negativity? I thought we were BFFs! But why should I have to worry about offending anyone? I'm a freakin' god! I can say anything I damn well please."

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1231 on: July 31, 2014, 02:24:10 AM »

Sakura

“You should still respect the power of magecraft, even if it poses less of a danger to you than it does to most you are not unaffected by it.” Sakura stated, “After all it is what allowed you to be reborn into the world.”

It was such a simple truth that most servants seem to overlook. Without magecraft they would not even exist in the current world.  And even then, it was often a massive part of the legends of many heroes, from the Knights of the Round Table, many Irish myths, and even to Saint George a catholic saint.

"You should know better than I that the Grail does not operate because of Magecraft. It is an impossibility within the fragile framework called Thaumaturgy, that much I know."

"I once faced a Nubian warlord who could turn entire deserts on their heads and boil armies alive. Yet nothing saved his neck when I applied my blade to it. Magecraft is overrated, a sad dream of people who want to control something greater than themselves", Rider's words containing thinly-veiled pity.

Amy

Amy snickered as she started to get dressed. Proxy having left a mere moment ago, “I can’t help it Fiore, your just so adorable when your face goes all red like that.”

She then realized something, “I am surprised you did not react to Proxy’s artificial form randomly showing up, especially since it is a guy. Or are you so used to men showing up in your room unannounced when you’re getting dressed?”

Fiore turned red at that once more, as she fixed the final details of her jacket.

"w-Well, we do Homunculus servants at the Yggdmillenia headquarters, but they are not as... playful as Proxy."

Jubei

Jubei simply looked down at the two with contempt.

“I feel like I am well within my rights with over two hundred dead to stop you two idiots.” He stated with his voice cold as ice. “These people just try to live their lives and you just rampage like this.”

"These "people" are each the kind of monsters that dine on humans as if we were cattle. I see no reason as to why me and this brute should not eliminate each and every one of them from these streets." Lorelei did not back down. She would not let a mere cat in getup dictate her course of actions, even if it had somehow knocked the Saylor on his ass.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:26:41 AM by Pewdiepie »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 31, 2014, 02:34:44 AM »
Paladin

"Howdy," I could only say, with an undoubtedly bruised chin.

"Hunter! Good to-"

Paladin paused. He could sense a very familiar power. The same power that made up the divine blessings was being used somewhere in No Man's Land, but he could find it. He was a paladin who had reached the rank of Captain. Finding the place where Stribog's power had been invoked would be child's play.

"We need to go back to No Man's Land. Hunter, do you have a light? I don't think that we can travel above ground without being bothered by the local law enforcement."

Grigori

“Do you mind if I destroy this… thing? There is no more information to collect from it truly. It is simply a fraction of a whole, most likely a throwaway part.” He glanced at it, “I have collected all I need.”

"Very well. I was hoping it was something more interesting, but the fact that it's a part of another being does make me wonder where the rest of it is." Grigori snapped her fingers and a magical construct in the shape of a chair formed. She sat down in it and summoned a goblet of wine from her base.

"You said you wanted to talk about magical theory last time. Do you want to start that discussion now, Zolgen?"

PARIAH

PARIAH ignored the man. He was fairly unimportant, but he wouldn't forget him. PARIAH never forgets. Instead he thought about Sister's words 'Killing is bad'. Most of his memories told him this, but he ignored them. Their rules were not made for him, and even if they were no one could stop him from breaking them. If anything else told him this he would have ignored them and consumed anyways, but Sister was a person.

"Then I won't kill anyone until you want me too!"

PARIAH said this with a big smile on his face. If this kept her happy then PARIAH wouldn't kill anyone, but he also valued her life more then her happiness. He would gladly kill anything if they hurt her.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:53:17 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 31, 2014, 03:00:17 AM »
Shiro

Shiro raised an eyebrow, “A god bound by a curse forcing him to share a body with a girl.” He paused for a moment while looking at her with a bemused look, “That is… well either really pitiful or just plain pathetic, can’t decide which.”

He then shook his head, “Well either way, it is nice to meet you Revya. My name is Shiro it is a pleasure.” He smiled. “So, you just arrived in the city correct?”

Sakura

Sakura sighed; there was no point in trying to persuade Rider in this point. He was stubborn and she knew there was no way to persuade him. Someone who is beyond humans by his nature can never understand the struggle of people’s without strength. Magecraft was strength and knowledge, it was power given from, but because Rider already had power such a thing is pointless to him.

Magecraft leads to the True Magics, things that not even Rider would be able to argue against the power of should he experience any of them… No he already did, a small fragment of the third is what allows the grail to function as it does.

Well either way, there was no point in discussing this with Rider. “Well then Rider, what do you purpose we do till night. Oh and please don’t be so obvious and say something like sex. If you become to predicable I will start getting bored of you.” She said with a teasing smirk.

Amy

“Hmm, I see” She hummed as she finished getting dressed, “Well we should go get some breakfast, otherwise I will never hear the end of it from Proxy. He can’t really let things go. “

Amelia

Amelia looked on in shock at the man as he left. His words, it was almost like he was…

How could he know, the mask hides her at night, was he there when she was unmasked the last night? Or did she do something that gave her away?

She bit her lip as he concerns bubbled, however in the mist of it she felt some joy, someone else confirmed that she was right, for the sake of the world, not matter how wrong some might view her actions she was without a doubt carrying out her master’s righteous wish. And so in joy she called out.

“Hope we can meet again mister!”

She was so engrossed she almost did not hear the boy speak up, she looked at him concerned. This boy… Does he not have any parents or anyone watching out for him? He was rather quick to listen to her, she was concerned, kids should have their parents, not like her, she didn’t have anyone but the order.

And so, because of her limited amount of social understanding she did not know how to handle this.

“Uhhh, t-that’s very good.” She said unsure, “What’s your name?” she asked, she needed to call him something anyway.

Zolgen

“Hmmm, I did say that, didn’t I?” he said more to himself, “Well, there are some things I would like to discuss.” As he said this, the bubble containing the beast turned to acid, destroying it down to the molecular level.

His familiars then moved and formed a chair for him and he sat down on it. He made another for Grigori should she wish to use it. “How about this, A question for an answer if you will, however we both have the right to refuse to answer something, it is only fair. There are no doubt discrepancies between our two worlds, so it would be a good way to find an interesting topic to truly discuss.”

He then chuckled, “I will let you have the first go as well.”

Benjamin

Benjamin simply watched the proceedings; this “cat” was dangerous. Not only was he able to move so fast as to avoid Benjamin’s vision, but he also had the strength to send him flying. Not only that, but the sheer confidence it carried, it was like it did not even register either of them as a real threat.

But in this case Lorelei was his employer, so until the time she dies he would assist her. She was too large a connection to just pass up.

But then the cat talked, “Well, these guys are innocents ya know” His voice was still cold as ice, “These guys live rather peacefully, if you were in the vampire district or no man’s land I would not really have a problem.”

Ya, Benjamin knew this. But to him it did not matter to him. He was given the opportunity to gain better connections and more clients. He would not pass it up.

Then it continued, “So you know, I will give ya both one chance. Work to make up for this mistake and get the hell out of here, I won’t chase ya unless I hear of ya causing more trouble. If ya don’t, well I crush you.” It was said so simply it actually worried Benjamin. There was no arrogance, it was if he was simply stating a fact of the world.

It was not a lie, Benjamin’s eye could tell that much. This cat was completely earnest, it truly believed it could crush them, and it would really let them go if they just left.

“He is being completely honest with what he is saying.” he mentioned to the Queen, more as a formality then anything.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:35:06 AM by Knick »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 31, 2014, 04:20:18 AM »
Archer grabbed the wooden boards as a flood of people entered the infirmary, including shockingly, what looked like another version of himself. Idly, Archer pondered the possibility of his arrival creating an infinite loop of himself flooding into the Nexus due to paradox. It'd be quite the ironic escape from Alaya only to be crushed by a flood of himself. This possibility was discarded as soon as it came to mind, along with the prospect of killing himself - well, that version of himself - to invite a paradox. He'd need more proof that it would actually even work considering the two of them were in between dimensions. Shrugging as his other version left, Archer made a mental note to talk to him and compare experiences sometime. Maybe they could piece together some sort of way out of their contracts.

Besides, the 'Bloody Wanker' seemed to be in rather decent shape, having had the giant lump of concrete magic'd out of his chest by the rather stunning woman. Handing the boards to Forest and ignoring the comment addressed to his now retreating counterpart, Archer finally spoke up. "Here. Got wood for you."

The obvious innuendo was somewhat intentional. Somewhat.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 31, 2014, 05:51:44 AM »
Uchiten
No Man's Land

No Man's Land was a place that did its name justice. A veritable wasteland of ruined and terribly frequented buildings, with a spirit flow tainted with the same aspect that permeated within most of its inhabitants. Instead of passing through the earth, through the greenery or through the breeze, it followed the stench of depravity, clung to the trails of spilled blood, gathered around sites of brutality and sin. Truly, it was an awful, grim place, of the sort that certain kinds of people could not enjoy more, and ripe for manipulation from those that were suited to it.

But even in stale, dark places like this, the atmosphere could suddenly change without warning at the whims of fate, and give the niche setting an even more enjoyable turn. And so, as certain as it could happen, it did.

There was a dread wind that stopped flowing from dead lips as the air itself changed. The incantation echoing quietly through the abandoned lot turned corpse dumpster was left unfinished and hanging in the rising chill. The wave of power, high and untarnishable, wading and crashing over streets with pellets of ice and cold and floating crystals of frost did not go unnoticed by the single moving occupant of that city block. But that alone was not what had caused his voice to tarry and his exercise to halt.

The presence of a divine being had been made clear to him, and alongside it - nay, embodying it, a great, bright warmth like a lighthouse, a beacon that called to him with its obvious and inviting acceptance, its ability to speak for those beyond the physical world and manifest their will. The glaring life of a spirit medium, burning so strongly that any slightly attuned would instinctually know it.

The recognition had made him stop chanting, and taking in the tell of that rare presence almost caused him to drop his stealth spell. Hands were unclasped from the clenched sign they had formed, and a contained giggle was heard immediately after, its owner crooking his neck to see the massive ice structure that had formed high some distance from him.

Uchiten decided this extraordinarily rare show from an even rarer specimen was worth interrupting his work. Slowly rising from the ground, a gleeful smile stretched his cheeks. The specter began to fly in the direction of the ice spire and the spirit medium that had called it through the power of a god, gears turning in the back of his mind.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 05:55:39 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 31, 2014, 10:12:42 PM »
Shiro

Shiro raised an eyebrow, “A god bound by a curse forcing him to share a body with a girl.” He paused for a moment while looking at her with a bemused look, “That is… well either really pitiful or just plain pathetic, can’t decide which.”
"Hey! Kid and I were spending some time looking for the Golden Hotpod, Kid activated a trap by accident. Abnormal circumstances, you know? Yeah, not so easy the first time it happened. I had to be sealed in the Kid's blade for 200 years by a bitch goddess and her witch body buddy to even play soulmates the kid the first time. Even took out one of 'em in the process during the whole sealing thing, was pretty sweet. Don't underestimate me, old man, or it might just bite ya in the ass."
He then shook his head, “Well either way, it is nice to meet you Revya. My name is Shiro it is a pleasure to meet you.” He smiled. “So, you just arrived in the city correct?”
Revya smiled back and nodded, politely taking the piece of paper back. She began to write again.

Yeah, not long before we got surrounded by those creatures. I'm from the land of Prodesto. Saying it's far, far away from here is... well, it's a bit of an understatement. Really, you reaching out to me so soon after I got here was much appreciated, thank you.

She looked at Shiro with embarrassment before writing down the next bit.

Around the time we got sent here, it was summer back home. The land's still recovering from being desert for so long, so our summers can get pretty hot. So I'm a bit underdressed at the moment. I might want to get some more suitable clothes for the weather sooner or later.

With that, she pushed the paper back so it could be read.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 31, 2014, 11:01:08 PM »
Paladin

"Howdy," I could only say, with an undoubtedly bruised chin.

"Hunter! Good to-"

Paladin paused. He could sense a very familiar power. The same power that made up the divine blessings was being used somewhere in No Man's Land, but he could find it. He was a paladin who had reached the rank of Captain. Finding the place where Stribog's power had been invoked would be child's play.

"We need to go back to No Man's Land. Hunter, do you have a light? I don't think that we can travel above ground without being bothered by the local law enforcement."
I pull the hammer back on the Inferno Revolver. A couple seconds later, the gun starts glowing with a dark, aggressive red color. Not exactly a flashlight, but it would give us enough light to see.

"So, we check No Man's Land, but then we go straight back up and get my wagon, Paladin," I say as I start walking down the sewer, rubbing my jaw with my free hand. Damn, that still hurt.

We needed a place to hit groundside away from the alarm anyway, No Man's Land was as good as any. And the chests were locked with... well simple locks, but still locked. I forced myself to calm my nervous heartbeat as I walked, and to clear my mind.

I stop a few steps later.

"Why are we going to No Man's Land anyway?"

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: August 01, 2014, 01:04:19 AM »
Shiro

“I see, I have never heard of that place. It seems the Nexus really draws for all sorts of world.” He said sadly, paying no mind to Gig’s explanation. “It is hard to be taken away from everything you know. When I first arrived I struggled myself.”

“Well I have some clothes I was going to distribute to the homeless at the church, to teach the kids to help others. We might have a something that would fit you.” He said while rubbing his chin, obviously in thought. “Also, another hand around the church sometimes would be nice…”

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #1239 on: August 01, 2014, 03:10:14 AM »
Gabriel almost flinched at the man's accent.  It was slightly Germanic.  Just because someone's from Germany it doesn't mean that they're automatically a Nazi, Gabriel thought, the thought sounding suspiciously like his Godmother's voice.

He tilted his head and said, "Well the head of this house's time is quite precious.  Why do you wish to speak to her?"

Besides, it seems a little odd that he didn't just straight up and ask for Law Unto Herself.  It's not like Godmother keeps this a huge secret, he thought to himself.

Forest moved away from Wynn's gasp and took the boards from Archer.  A smirk played across her features at his little innuendo and she retorted, "Well, I'll be sure to handle it well then."

"How droll," Wynn said and Forest didn't have to look at her to know that the Faerie was glaring.

Wynn eyed Henry and said, "Unfortunately, I cannot pull the rebar out of him with my magic.  Touching it is even a danger to me."

"The iron," Forest explained as she began to immobilize the arm so it will heal properly.  She eyed Archer and asked, "You seem good with a shaft, wanna help me pull these bits out of him so he can fully recover?"

She then looked at Tom, who spoke to her.  She was surprised to see the anti-social pretty man down here, but figured there was enough noise where he'd just want to make it stop.  She watched as Karna started to do that holy fire to the rotting woman again.

She gestured to Lucas and said, "We need to get rid of all the debris in his body so he can heal.  If you want to start yanking, feel free."

Lancer smirked and said, "Well, it's a date.  I'll be on time, you'd better be ready.  Meet me here then?"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:21:34 AM by Elf »

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: August 01, 2014, 03:21:26 AM »
Henry

Wynn eyed Henry and said, "Unfortunately, I cannot pull the rebar out of him with my magic.  Touching it is even a danger to me."

"The iron," Forest explained as she began to immobilize the arm so it will heal properly.

"Yeah, yeah. I know," Henry nonchalantly replied as he made one last observations of the creature's body, "This isn't the first time I worked on a fairy. Most of them, pretty troublesome."

He remembered how they caused a scene at times back in his world. The numerous of medical equipment broken only caused to raise his very ire to put them on his personal blacklist. It was ironic. They came to be fixed and ended up getting injured again by the time they came out.

She eyed Archer and asked, "You seem good with a shaft, wanna help me pull these bits out of him so he can fully recover?"

She then looked at Tom, who spoke to her.  She was surprised to see the anti-social pretty man down here, but figured there was enough noise where he'd just want to make it stop.  She watched as Karna started to do that holy fire to the rotting woman again.

She gestured to Lucas and said, "We need to get rid of all the debris in his body so he can heal.  If you want to start yanking, feel free."

"I can handle it myself. Just go worry about girl scout for me," the doctor interjected as he looked back out at the infirmary entrance, "Once I get my tools, I should be getting them out pretty quick."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:23:51 AM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: August 01, 2014, 03:23:46 AM »
"I have given you a favor.  You are now honor bound to return the same to me."

The redhead's hand lashed out at Wynn's throat, grasping at it for the briefest of moments before Henry's needle slid into his neck. His teeth frozen together in anger, Lucas's frame quietly shuddered under the burden of the geas.

Unbelievably, even with the needle in his neck, the redhead began to move.

"I… am not… your slave!"

Blurring, the resident slammed his head against the bed, dislodging the needle and tearing out the back of his neck. Spasming for a moment, Lucas grabbed onto a piece of rebar in his arm and yanked it straight out, swinging it at Wynn's body.

"And I am not a fairy!"

Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: August 01, 2014, 03:37:55 AM »
Gabriel almost flinched at the man's accent.  It was slightly Germanic.  Just because someone's from Germany it doesn't mean that they're automatically a Nazi, Gabriel thought, the thought sounding suspiciously like his Godmother's voice.

He tilted his head and said, "Well the head of this house's time is quite precious.  Why do you wish to speak to her?"

Besides, it seems a little odd that he didn't just straight up and ask for Law Unto Herself.  It's not like Godmother keeps this a huge secret, he thought to himself.

Forest moved away from Wynn's gasp and took the boards from Archer.  A smirk played across her features at his little innuendo and she retorted, "Well, I'll be sure to handle it well then."

"How droll," Wynn said and Forest didn't have to look at her to know that the Faerie was glaring.

"The iron," Forest explained as she began to immobilize the arm so it will heal properly.  She eyed Archer and asked, "You seem good with a shaft, wanna help me pull these bits out of him so he can fully recover?"

Archer felt a slight tint of red hit his ears as he snappily replied. "I'd say I know more about putting shafts into people than pulling them out of them but I can give it a shot."

Then the patient ripped it out himself, blood arcing through the air as he swung it like a club towards Wynn. Archer reacted immediately, a sword materializing as the hammer of his circuits came down on the chamber of the blueprint. The Scimitar swung up, the Damascus blade cutting through the inferior steel without stopping. He followed through, the flat of the blade of Saladin smacking the patient in the face.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:44:18 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: August 01, 2014, 04:09:37 AM »
Revya
Quote from: Shiro
“I see, I have never heard of that place. It seems the Nexus really draws for all sorts of world.” He said sadly, paying no mind to Gig’s explanation. “It is hard to be taken away from everything you know. When I first arrived I struggled myself.”

“Well I have some clothes I was going to distribute to the homeless at the church, to teach the kids to help others. We might have a something that would fit you.” He said while rubbing his chin, obviously in thought. “Also, another hand around the church sometimes would be nice…”
Revya began to write again.

Thank you again. As for the church, I don't mind lending a hand. Would give me a chance to learn more about the city, plus I owe you one for everything you've done for me.

"Seriously Kid? This sort of crap again? Damn, the old man better at least feed you for this shit, this is degrading!"

Rin
Quote from: Lancer
Lancer smirked and said, "Well, it's a date.  I'll be on time, you'd better be ready.  Meet me here then?"
Rin once again smirked right back. "Got it. You can count on me to be right on time. Again, you'd better not be late. I'll make you regret it~" The last statement was accompanied with a wink.

With that, with one last wave and "thank you" to Lancer she wobbily left the bar behind, and turned in for the night after a shower and a change into her pjs. The bed felt too large, too lonely. But it was quite comfortable at least, she'd give it that much.

Rin, Day 2

And with a slow wake up, another shower, and a fresh change of clothes later, Rin went down to their meeting place after checking on Mille (she found her grumpily eating breakfast). She was slightly ahead of schedule. Patiently, she sat on one of the bar stools and waited.

Tom

The psychic nodded at the order, but his feline sensibilities were offended by how dismissively he was spoken to by the human doctor. No human scientist had that right. So when the fae went ballistic, he leapt on his chance.

Determining that the redhead could withstand the damage based on what he observed, with a speed that would make anyone that could feel pain cringe, with a single pull of telekinesis, he removed all the remaining debris from the rebelling patient. Holding down the struggling man with telekinesis, he turned to the insulant human with a snide look.

"The human woman seems to already have a healer, so I will settle for aiding this one. If you could make yourself useful and find a way to restrain this creature, and post haste, I would appreciate it. I would like to get back to reading."

Archer

Archer head the sounds of struggle, and didn't hesitate for a moment. Delivering Hakuno's breakfast as fast as he could without spilling it, he rushed to the basement, intent on stopping any conflict before it could reach his Master.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: August 01, 2014, 04:35:09 AM »
Shiro

Shiro chuckled, “Of course she would get food, also a bed and somewhere to say.” He looked down at the menu, “Being lost in a strange place is hard, no one knows who you are, you have no idea who anyone is, and you have just lost everything you once had.”

He glanced up and smiled, “It warms my heart to at least try and ease the burden of others, being able to help this way is an experience I would like to have more often.”

Then the waitress came to take their orders.