Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176382 times)

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #1245 on: August 01, 2014, 04:38:37 AM »
The flat of the curved sword slammed straight into the redhead's face, breaking his nose for a brief moment and sending him a step back. Recovering instantaneously, the resident snarled and drew into a hunting crouch, ready to spring at Archer before Tom's telekinesis pinned him to the floor in an ungainly sprawl.

"The human woman seems to already have a healer, so I will settle for aiding this one. If you could make yourself useful and find a way to restrain this creature, and post haste, I would appreciate it. I would like to get back to reading."

"Guuuurrrrraaah!"

The redhead let out a guttural sound as he, through pure strength alone, shatter the binding placed on him. Springing back in that brief second of disorientation, Lucas grabbed the bed and swung so fast it blurred, using an overhead strike that buried it firmly in the ceiling. Snarling again, he moved to bring it down from the ceiling to throw again - or would have.

The stake that went straight through his head disavowed him of that notion rather quickly.

"Forgive me the insult I have given you by intruding without invitation, miss, but I am here on a matter of... personal integrity."

The white haired man that stepped through the hole was finely dressed, and stood quietly as the dark, temporary passage behind him slowly closed. He paused for a moment before speaking, elegantly poised and with a stately manner. His voice was smooth with an odd accent slightly coloring his words - it was clear English was not his first language.

"You see, this… being here has, most rudely, escaped the custody of my associates and myself after entreating us to battle. I have come to recover him so that we may met out a certain level of punishment - for as you may know," his voice was slightly tempered with a strange, unidentifiable emotion "The punishment must fit the crime."

-------------

Wanderer did not wave back to the girl as he walked away from the two of them. She could find her own way just fine. Even if she misunderstood what he had said it had merely been a whim of pity, and not much else. He continued walking through the snow for some time. It was quiet out, the snow dampening all noise until the world was reduced to a hushed voice, the sound of gentle snow calming everything around it. He kept walking.

The snow increased in speed and size as he wandered, until the world around him seemed to be completely white. The wind did not bother him, because he was absorbed in his thoughts. The cold did not bother him, because he did not feel it. The tower before him did not bother him, because he felt no malice from it even as it sprouted into being in the middle of his path. The wanderer did not shy away from it, and walked on.

The path at the base of the tower led him on a winding road for a ways, until he came to the center, packed with fallen snow. A girl was lying there, her red hair standing out vibrantly against the white surrounding her. She was clearly hurt. Wanderer observed her dispassionately for a moment.

"...Can you stand?"

He could feel the power of a god emanating from her, wintery and cold, in colors of grey and blue, but he did not fear her. He quietly walked a little closer to her and crouched down, the brim of his hat still hiding his inhuman eyes.

"Don't try to get up if you can't."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:00:50 AM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: August 01, 2014, 04:59:11 AM »
Staff Sergeant Jonathan Mathews:

"Staff Sergeant Jonathan Mathews. Bravo Company, 24th Harlech Regiment." the guardsman answered the another man, with little emotion.

Corporal Elizabeth Blackwell:

'This must be the place,' the Dragoon thought, pulling into the driveway of the compound in a recently claimed (hijacked) pick-up truck with Togg riding in the back. It was little surprise to see Sergeant Mathews there, lugging out white crates (though she didn't recognize the other man - it wasn't the driver from before).

Coming to a stop nearby, Elizabeth turned off the vehicle and stepped out while Togg hopped out the rear. "Is she deteriorating?" she queried the two men, her helmet's speakers making her voice slightly mechanical sounding.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: August 01, 2014, 04:59:25 AM »
Henry

Unbelievably, even with the needle in his neck, the redhead began to move.

"I… am not… your slave!"

"Well, that's a Goddamn first," Henry incredulously eyed at the moving figure of the creature, "I suggest we start moving away from the pati--"

Blurring, the resident slammed his head against the bed, dislodging the needle and tearing out the back of his neck. Spasming for a moment, Lucas grabbed onto a piece of rebar in his arm and yanked it straight out, swinging it at Wynn's body.

"And I am not a fairy!"

Then the patient ripped it out himself, blood arcing through the air as he swung it like a club towards Wynn. Archer reacted immediately, a sword materializing as the hammer of his circuits came down on the chamber of the blueprint. The Scimitar swung up, the Damascus blade cutting through the inferior steel without stopping. He followed through, the flat of the blade of Saladin smacking the patient in the face.

"--ent. Damn it."

The psychic nodded at the order, but his feline sensibilities were offended by how dismissively he was spoken to by the human doctor. No human scientist had that right. So when the fae went ballistic, he leapt on his chance.

Determining that the redhead could withstand the damage based on what he observed, with a speed that would make anyone that could feel pain cringe, with a single pull of telekinesis, he removed all the remaining debris from the rebelling patient.

"Well, looks like I don't have to work after all today."

Holding down the struggling man with telekinesis, he turned to the insulant human with a snide look.

"The human woman seems to already have a healer, so I will settle for aiding this one. If you could make yourself useful and find a way to restrain this creature, and post haste, I would appreciate it. I would like to get back to reading."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get to--"

"Guuuurrrrraaah!"

"Nope."

The redhead let out a guttural sound as he, through pure strength alone, shatter the binding placed on him. Springing back in that brief second of disorientation, Lucas grabbed the bed and swung so fast it blurred, using an overhead strike that buried it firmly in the ceiling. Snarling again, he moved to bring it down from the ceiling to throw again - or would have.

The stake that went straight through his head disavowed him of that notion rather quickly.

"Forgive me the insult I have given you by intruding without invitation, miss, but I am here on a matter of... personal integrity."

The white haired man that stepped through the hole was finely dressed, and stood quietly as the dark, temporary passage behind him slowly closed. He paused for a moment before speaking, elegantly poised and with a stately manner. His voice was smooth with an odd accent slightly coloring his words - it was clear English was not his first language.

"You see, this… being here has, most rudely, escaped the custody of my associates and myself after entreating us to battle. I have come to recover him so that we may met out a certain level of punishment - for as you may know," his voice was slightly tempered with a strange, unidentifiable emotion "The punishment must fit the crime."

"People just keep popping out of nowhere..."

Henry took this time to finally unleash a shower of copper upon the body with one throwing motion. This time, not just the neck. Copper slivers would be poking out of his very joints instead, this time immobilizing him further and harder. Surely, this time he wouldn't be able to get out of this. But...

"It won't hold him too long. So I hope we can come to a decision pretty soon. You know, the right one where we can hand the ingrate over to him. Since he's going to wreck the whole building worse than that car last night."

The spirit was too violent for his tastes. And a total ingrate to boot. If Forest doesn't want her factory of a home to end up into rambles, it's better if they just hand the guy over to this one. There is no way in hell he's going back to the clinic again after working hours...

"Seriously, I don't want to leave when I just got back."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 05:01:37 AM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: August 01, 2014, 05:16:59 AM »
Cina Prayer

Cina simply looked at the man, her eyes slightly drooping from the exhaustion and cold she was feeling, “W-who are you?” She tried to get up again, only for her strength to fail her again, collapsing into the snow. “Uhhhhh,” A pained moan escaped her lips.

Nothing was broken, but her body was overtaxed. The contract was rushed, and becoming an avatar for a spirit for the first time was not something you normally wanted to do as panicked as Cina was.

The feedback was pain that could not be described, it was fine when she was still, but now she was starting to feel it more and more as she pushed herself to move.

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: August 01, 2014, 05:58:11 AM »
Gabriel almost flinched at the man's accent.  It was slightly Germanic.  Just because someone's from Germany it doesn't mean that they're automatically a Nazi, Gabriel thought, the thought sounding suspiciously like his Godmother's voice.

He tilted his head and said, "Well the head of this house's time is quite precious.  Why do you wish to speak to her?"

Besides, it seems a little odd that he didn't just straight up and ask for Law Unto Herself.  It's not like Godmother keeps this a huge secret, he thought to himself.

"I am a defense salesman and I wish to know if she has any interests in acquiring small arms, ammunition, personal military gear or equipment." Rattus outright said. "This building has attracted my attention on the basis that its exterior resembles a warehouse and such makes it seemingly out of place as compared to the overall style of this neighborhood. As such, it made me think that this household does not want to attract any notice and wants to keep a high-level of secrecy within its internal structure and, therefore, it seemed that this is a place where I can make a new deal. That is, if you allow me to speak to her in order to get her side."

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: August 01, 2014, 09:31:24 PM »
"...Look, the guy who threw him on my car dealt with it, alright? I'm innocent. Really. And this needs a wash, badly." Law looked a little antsy about the whole thing, like he'd rather not remember it. It was hard to be that close to a death like that and not feel the stains and threshold.

The stench of blood would probably attract unwanted attention, so Mordred agreed with Law. "Hey, just make sure the city guard does not see us or something, you cannot wash it in the public" She seemed to not be willing to take part in whole cleaning thing.

"Yeah, I know. At least the paintjob covers it somewhat..." Law shifted gears, spotting a gas station with one of those weird drive in garage car washes, with the spray guns. It'd be faster than doing it by hand, that was for sure. "Aaaaand here we go. Let me grab a bunch of quarters..."

Are you going to grab her by the hair and screw her over the hood?

'Ummmm, I -'

Please. That's why you chose this one isn't it. I can see your subconscious you know. The driver's rumbling voice mirrored the engine.

'...Look, I'm not saying it won't happen, alright, but I'm not going to force it.'

"Also, you're running a little low on energy after that last fight."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: August 01, 2014, 09:40:33 PM »
"Yeah, I used my Noble Phantasm on that Egyptian jerk's pet. I'm not up to use my best weapon again" Mordred complained "I don't like this, but I don't think I can defeat him without help. We need to find somebody strong who is pissed off at him too and willing to give a helping hand"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:50:04 PM by StrayKat »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: August 01, 2014, 09:51:44 PM »
Revya

Quote from: Shiro
Shiro chuckled, “Of course she would get food, also a bed and somewhere to say.” He looked down at the menu, “Being lost in a strange place is hard, no one knows who you are, you have no idea who anyone is, and you have just lost everything you once had.”

He glanced up and smiled, “It warms my heart to at least try and ease the burden of others, being able to help this way is an experience I would like to have more often.”
Revya gave him another warm, grateful smile as the waitress came up for their orders. She had been glancing at the menu somewhat as she'd been chatting with the priest, but gestured for Shiro to make his order first as she gave the menu one last onceover.

"Try to taste something that doesn't taste like crap, kid," muttered Gig. "Sucks enough being in this shitty ass town without the food being shit too."

Tom

Normally Tom would have been impressed and intrigued by the fae being able to break telekinetic bonds as powerful as his. Today though it just added to his irritation. Not even the fascination he had with how Karna was healing the woman's arm with so much flame while mostly avoiding permanent damage wasn't enough to salvage things. 

"I am no longer needed here it seems. With this nonsense ideally at its end, I shall return to my room." He walked at a brisk pace up the stairs. He would never admit it even to himself, but he was going to sulk for a bit. Already he was reconsidering his decision to stay here, shower or no shower.

He hesitated for a moment, taking in a deep breath. And nearly jumped and, far more panicked than he'd ever dare admit, made ready to attack. He lowered his defenses as soon as his eyes met with a startled and slightly frightened looking Hakuno.

"Are you okay? When I touched you, you went all pale. And you're starting to sweat."

Taking in another deep breath, he shook his head, doing everything he could to reestablish his normal calm, collected appearance. "It is nothing. You are clearly seeing things due to the light. Now then, do you have some business with me? I would like to return to my room."

"Well, umm... It doesn't look like there's much I can do to help downstairs right now, and there's some extra servings left from the breakfast Archer made me. Would you like some?"

Tom looked at her with genuine surprise. And then sighed. "Hmph. I suppose I haven't eaten yet..." He looked at her with exasperation. "Fine, I will dine with you. I might feel better after some nourishment anyway."

He followed her to the kitchen, where Hakuno put their servings on plates. "Is this enough for you?"

Trying to hide his bemusement as much as he could, Tom nodded. He muttered a "thank you" as he followed her to one of the dining room tables.

The two ate in awkward silence, Hakuno still too shy and afraid of him to say much of anything, and Tom too quiet and bemused to start any sort of conversation himself.

Archer

Archer looked on at the scene before him. And the other version of himself standing there in the chaos. And rubbed his temples. This was going to be one of those days...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:52:36 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: August 01, 2014, 10:28:33 PM »
"Yeah, I used my Noble Phantasm on that Egyptian jerk's pet. I'm not up to use my best weapon again" Mordred complained "I don't like this, but I don't think I can defeat him without help. We need to find somebody strong who is pissed off at him too and willing to give a helping hand"
"We'll find someone. Hopefully our crazy insect mage 'friend' can help but I'm not holding my breath." Law slotted coin after coin into the carwash. It'd be a long one, but honestly, he could use the time to relax a bit. "Now the question is how can I recharge your batteries."

Hopefully with our penis

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: August 01, 2014, 11:02:14 PM »
PARIAH

“Uhhh, t-that’s very good.” She said unsure, “What’s your name?” she asked, she needed to call him something anyway.

"I'm Pariah!" Then the sentient virus walked up to the girl and grabbed her hand. "What do you want to do now, Sister?"

Grigori

He then chuckled, “I will let you have the first go as well.”

Grigori took a sip from her goblet and began to speak. "What are the basics of magic in your world? The main rules and restrictions."

Paladin

"Why are we going to No Man's Land anyway?"

"There is something there has been using a large amount of Stribog's power. It is unsettling. The only beings that should be capable of doing that is the Grand Master, but there are few things that he could not defeat alone. It is worrying."

Paladin began walking deeper into the sewer. He was sure that Stribog would guide him towards the area where the power was used.

"Don't worry, Hunter. We will reaquire your wagon right after I figure out exactly what happened.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1255 on: August 01, 2014, 11:46:27 PM »

Sakura

Sakura sighed; there was no point in trying to persuade Rider in this point. He was stubborn and she knew there was no way to persuade him. Someone who is beyond humans by his nature can never understand the struggle of people’s without strength. Magecraft was strength and knowledge, it was power given from, but because Rider already had power such a thing is pointless to him.

Magecraft leads to the True Magics, things that not even Rider would be able to argue against the power of should he experience any of them… No he already did, a small fragment of the third is what allows the grail to function as it does.

Well either way, there was no point in discussing this with Rider. “Well then Rider, what do you purpose we do till night. Oh and please don’t be so obvious and say something like sex. If you become to predicable I will start getting bored of you.” She said with a teasing smirk.

"Goddamnit, Flower, you are too sharp for your own good, and too prudish. What if one day you are in dire need of me, your circuits are empty and I am out of prana? Would you refuse me even then?" He said, dropping onto one of the living room's two black leather couches.

"If you have no errands for me to run, I might just sleep, or lie around bored, unless you want to do something fun?", his wide smile turning into a more neutral expression as he laid on the coach, hands behind his head.

Amy

“Hmm, I see” She hummed as she finished getting dressed, “Well we should go get some breakfast, otherwise I will never hear the end of it from Proxy. He can’t really let things go. “

"Lead the way." Fiore followed her in silence, trying to shake the red out of her cheeks before they got to the hotel's dining hall.

Benjamin

Benjamin simply watched the proceedings; this “cat” was dangerous. Not only was he able to move so fast as to avoid Benjamin’s vision, but he also had the strength to send him flying. Not only that, but the sheer confidence it carried, it was like it did not even register either of them as a real threat.

But in this case Lorelei was his employer, so until the time she dies he would assist her. She was too large a connection to just pass up.

But then the cat talked, “Well, these guys are innocents ya know” His voice was still cold as ice, “These guys live rather peacefully, if you were in the vampire district or no man’s land I would not really have a problem.”

Ya, Benjamin knew this. But to him it did not matter to him. He was given the opportunity to gain better connections and more clients. He would not pass it up.

Then it continued, “So you know, I will give ya both one chance. Work to make up for this mistake and get the hell out of here, I won’t chase ya unless I hear of ya causing more trouble. If ya don’t, well I crush you.” It was said so simply it actually worried Benjamin. There was no arrogance, it was if he was simply stating a fact of the world.

It was not a lie, Benjamin’s eye could tell that much. This cat was completely earnest, it truly believed it could crush them, and it would really let them go if they just left.

“He is being completely honest with what he is saying.” he mentioned to the Queen, more as a formality then anything.

Tch.

The sound of her scoff and the subsequent sound of Lorelei biting into her unarmored hand's glove so hard as to almost draw blood was the only reply he got for the moment. The Saylor, a gnat though he was, was right. The cat before them was for whatever inexplicable reason, absurdly strong. She somehow doubted even she could do much to the godforsaken rodent.

As the glove gave way and Lorelei's frustration was illustrated by her biting hard enough into her hand to draw blood, she looked down at the Saylor.

"Come on, Saylor, we will take our leave."

She was absolutely furious, but for the sake of the Barthomeloi, she could not throw her life to waste by taking on such an absurd existence. Under her breath she swore revenge against the animal. One day she would hope to tear it's guts from it's rotten corpse, but for now, she had to retreat.

"Do I look like a motherfuckin magus to you? Hell if I know how that shit works." He continued eating is food for a moment before continuing.

" Those niggas were some sorta sorcerers or some shit, hell I didn't stop to ask after I got my hands around their necks. In hindsight I probably shoulda interrogated the niggas before putting them in the grave for turning me into this shit but hell I came out for the better anyways so it's all good."

The big knight expressed even further confusion to his words. "Shit, okay look here big man cause it really is simple. Some niggas from a little magic cult thought it would be funny to make a vampire outta Samuel L. Jackson. Pretty sick sense of humour, ain't it? Well shit gets even more twisted when somehow they managed to capture some spirit of a T-Rex. Yeah you heard me right, a mothafuckin T-Rex. Shit broke out of its containment whilst the vampire-turning stage of my creation was workin out all it's kinks. Suddenly I'm faced to faced with a semi transparent dinosaur B-lining straight towards my black ass. So what did I do?"

He took yet another bite of his food. With food in his mouth, he mumbled, "I ate the muthafucker." He swallowed. "Mmmm that is great shit right here... you lost something there son." He was pointing towards the food that fell out of Caules mouth. "But I aint seen no magi around since then. Niggas were hiding in a basement down in LA. Something about an Association or some shit."

"Magic... vampiric... dinosaurs. I, uh, I don't even know where to start on that one. I do hope the Mages' Association was not involved in you're, uh, conception?", Caules said awkwardly. He was so utterly stunned by the idea  that someone actually came up with an idea this outrageous.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 12:23:13 AM by Pewdiepie »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: August 02, 2014, 12:01:24 AM »
"We'll find someone. Hopefully our crazy insect mage 'friend' can help but I'm not holding my breath." Law slotted coin after coin into the carwash. It'd be a long one, but honestly, he could use the time to relax a bit. "Now the question is how can I recharge your batteries."

Hopefully with our penis

"I'm not a magus, so I don't know. You could ask that shady guy, but I bet he will milk us for a favor or plot behind us back. I could still put him down even if I'm not at my best."

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: August 02, 2014, 12:53:57 AM »
Cina simply looked at the man, her eyes slightly drooping from the exhaustion and cold she was feeling, “W-who are you?” She tried to get up again, only for her strength to fail her again, collapsing into the snow. “Uhhhhh,” A pained moan escaped her lips.

Nothing was broken, but her body was overtaxed. The contract was rushed, and becoming an avatar for a spirit for the first time was not something you normally wanted to do as panicked as Cina was.

The feedback was pain that could not be described, it was fine when she was still, but now she was starting to feel it more and more as she pushed herself to move.

"Didn't you hear me?"

The cowboy reached out with his hand and put it on the girl's chest, pushing her back down on the snow. His voice was firm.

"Don't move."

It was obvious that she was hurt, in some way - the vestiges of a god's power still lingered about her and the whole space, silently marking their presence to any with enough sense to divine it. Wanderer stared at her for a moment, considering what paths he should take from here. He shrugged his shoulders, and bent down closer to her. She was in pain from channeling the power of a god, but she was human, and dying of hypothermia was no way to meet an end.

"Right, up we go."

With barely a moments pause the wanderer picked her up in both arms, and began to walk back the path that he had taken. He was careful not to touch her with his bare skin, in case she did not have control over whatever lingered within her. Without regard for her wishes and with not a glance backwards, he continued to walk along the snowy path towards the entrance of the tower.
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #1258 on: August 02, 2014, 03:07:00 AM »
Wynn merely stepped out of the way when Lucas had his little temper tantrum from her words.  He moved to attack her, but her rival moved to protect her.  She tilted her head at the sudden sword he had conjured from nowhere, a magnificent blade that looked vaguely familiar. 

"I did not say you were a 'fairy'," Wynn said with a sigh and a shake of her head, "I merely said you were in my debt.  Do try to pay attention.  I removed the stone from inside of you without causing anymore damage.  You should be thankful, ingrate."

She cast Archer a cold look and said between gritted teeth, "However, it seems now that I am in your debt."

Great, another bitch fit with violence and pissing, Forest thought, rubbing her forehead as Lucas attacked Wynn.  Archer defended her soundly before making another cheeky comment.  She noticed his ears were red, a rather charming trait.  Then she realized had she fed recently her cheeks would have been turning various shades of pink.

Before she could continue the banter, Lucas went wild again, this time with Tom interfering with some nice telekinesis.   However, he managed to break out of that too when a well dressed man with an exotic (maybe Romanian) accent appeared.  A wood stake was impaled in the elemental's head as he turned to Forest to speak.

You see, this… being here has, most rudely, escaped the custody of my associates and myself after entreating us to battle. I have come to recover him so that we may met out a certain level of punishment - for as you may know," his voice was slightly tempered with a strange, unidentifiable emotion "The punishment must fit the crime."

Forest eyed Lucas.  He was dangerous, but he had came here for help.  It was one of the reasons she wasn't exactly hiding herself.  If someone needed help they could always find her here.  However, if this git brought this on himself . . .

She frowned at the wooden stake poking through Lucas's head.  The head trauma was so great that she couldn't truly read his mind right now.  She'd get scrambled thoughts, however there was something about the cultured man that filled her veins with ice.

She said, "Before I allow him into your custody, I would like to know the entire story."  I might not be able to read Lucas's mind right now, but I can read his.

Gabriel almost laughed.  He couldn't help himself, it was just too amusing.  A smirk crossed his features as he said, "Well, the lady of the house has her hands full right now.  There's apparently someone rotting in the basement and an elemental with concrete through his torso or some such.  I will warn you, if you try to talk to her now she might become quite cross."

Then he tilted his head and asked, "You really have no idea who lives here, do you?"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 03:08:11 AM by Elf »

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: August 02, 2014, 03:26:58 AM »
She frowned at the wooden stake poking through Lucas's head.  The head trauma was so great that she couldn't truly read his mind right now.  She'd get scrambled thoughts, however there was something about the cultured man that filled her veins with ice.

She said, "Before I allow him into your custody, I would like to know the entire story."  I might not be able to read Lucas's mind right now, but I can read his.

The white-haired man nodded in agreement, and took a step forward. His presence seemed to press down upon the room, to draw attention to his visage, his icy gaze lingering on Forest after briefly scanning the rest of the room.

"But, of course."

His gaze fell upon Forest, piercing her like a pinned butterfly, his cold gaze unrelenting.

"Where shall we begin? This being found his way into our castle, and, upon some perceived provocation, attacked us."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:44:33 AM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden: