Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? General Discussion  (Read 125655 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? General Discussion
« Reply #600 on: December 07, 2014, 10:30:01 PM »
Oh shit, I forgot.
Well, its ok I guess.
Wait, do I still have time to give him any last words or something?

Yeah, you've got time for last words. I think.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 07, 2014, 11:02:31 PM »
Sarse and Ann OTP so lewd. :V
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 08, 2014, 04:30:13 PM »
Shit, forgot it is magos' turn to post. My bad

Edit: Deleted the post.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:35:52 PM by Knick »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 08, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
I'm rooting for Rider to escape those spears with near-Legendary Agility (A rank)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 09, 2014, 01:34:14 AM »
In response to that most recent Rin post in IC, just assume Rin is following Saber. I'll respond with whatever I need to respond with once they're inside the building, unless something interrupts them on the way inside.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 09, 2014, 06:36:37 PM »
At this point, I'm a little confused about how Adjutor would react to Hamara.

As mentioned earlier, he's got Xarrest, the Darkling, in there with him, but Xarrest's soul is still fundamentally separate from his own. As it stands, it looks like we'd have the situation where Adjutor recognizes Hamara but Xarrest doesn't.

The reason for this being that Adjutor, modifications to allow the ability to use magic aside, is still fundamentally and Conceptually Human, while Xarrest leans more towards being humanoid, having no real differences from a human aside from being from a different plane of existence. In addition, I'm pretty sure I haven't said in the sheet that they were fused, merely that both of them exist in the same body. They're still fundamentally separated from each other, otherwise we'd have some creepy hivemind shit going on instead of the banter between the two.

Something else to consider. While Adjutor is the one driving the body, there is no presence from Xarrest aside from his soul being there. To clarify, it's like it's just Adjutor, only with Xarrest's soul sealed in him, without any actual presence in the body or any effect to his fundamental humanity.

I would apologize for not explicitly mentioning that last part in the sheet, but as this thread is kind of like an errata...meh.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:05:11 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 09, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »
I cannot talk about it now. When I am on later I will male it clear to you.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 10, 2014, 06:51:23 AM »
OK, since I assume this is going to get brought up to Elf or Names when I'm in bed and they're going to get a horribly one-sided version, I have a few things to say.

Firstly, in terms of Rider's use of Pegasus, we have no idea how much prana it costs just to summon it (without using Bellerophon). You guys are assuming loads, I believe it's relatively little. There is no evidence either way so, as the person RPing her, it should be my call. Secondly, even if it does cost a lot of prana, she is currently contracted to Sakura, who has an extremely large supply of it. Further, there is no restriction on how quickly a master can transfer prana to a servant. We know this because Saber Alter is able to spam Excalibur at will. Dark Sakura has an infinite supply of prana, but her circuits are the same as normal Sakura's. So, if a servant contracted to Dark Sakura is not limited by prana transfer rate, nor should one contracted to normal Sakura be. Rider should therefore be able to pretty much summon Pegasus as often as she wants as long as Sakura is her master (as long as it doesn't get absolutely ridiculous), without any noticeable effect. And, if there was any effect, it would be noticeable in Sakura as well, because Rider drains prana from her.

Secondly, the smoke stuff, although it's now kind-of irrelevant, I guess. I think the layout of the characters was such that Rider would have been obscured by the smoke from the start, and I wrote my post on that basis. The only reason I didn't change my post and accepted the idea that she was not obscured was because I didn't want to cause a hold-up in the RP, and because Knick tricked me into thinking nothing bad would happen as a result. In the future, if any such dispute comes up, I will just delete the post and wait for Elf's opinion, because I clearly cannot trust Knick to be honest and open about such things.

Thirdly, the hole in Pegasus' wing. Again, we have no idea how that works, even up to the point that unsummoning and re-summoning it could potentially fix it (although I don't personally think so). However, given that Pegasus is a phantasmal beast, and one that Rider can summon, I suspect it should heal relatively fast. I'll accept Pegasus being unable to fly for a small length of time, but not anything more than a day at absolute most, and if someone tries to use that as an excuse for me not to be able to use Pegasus in a future battle, I will not be impressed, not least because the way the wing got damaged was bullshit in the first place (a lucky blind shot that just happened to hit it because Knick can't tolerate the idea of me actually being able to get away in a non-Knick-approved manner, based on a totally false interpretation of the way my post should have panned out which only stayed in place because Knick tricked me into thinking it wouldn't cause any problems if I didn't bother to argue it).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:52:42 AM by Cherry Lover »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 10, 2014, 05:59:54 PM »
In the future, if any such dispute comes up, I will just delete the post and wait for Elf's opinion, because I clearly cannot trust Knick to be honest and open about such things.

All I said was this, "Hamara will not hit Characters". There was only one other thing thing there because you summoned pegi. Its not hard to anticipate it.

This is us having to tell you ways to get away, and if we don't tell you everything (which is the exact opposite of why an antagonist is hidden) we are lairs, because you can't figure them out yourself (or you don't want to). Hell it was actually resolved, we already agreed to just let it die because Rider can't get hit by normal attacks., If you needed to talk with anyone about it, to try and get a more bizarre/interesting resolution, talk with Bdoom, he has Faust there. Faust can fucking help you. You could have come up with someone with Bdoom, but you didn't, you just bitched about it.

You can trust me to not be a dick and not try make a killing blow happen or permanently fuck up a character, its part of the rules. Like fuck, with Crest I would most likely not do what Crest was trying to do to Lucas to do to most people, because fuck that's mean and would permanently fuck up someone for most people. But everything else? That's fair game, because that makes good conflicts, that makes good situations to react to.

Right now Hamara is definitely putting Rider out of her element, someone who is capable of wounding her pegi to much with such a simple attack? That's probably not something she has ever seen or had to deal with. What that does is give you something to work with that's different and weird.

If you don't want to trust me fine. I just won't tell you in the future what I plan to do, I will never tell anyone what exactly I plan to do, that's part of being a good antagonist. I was being really nice in giving you so many hints, like a ridiculous amount of hints.

a lucky blind shot that just happened to hit it because Knick can't tolerate the idea of me actually being able to get away in a non-Knick-approved manner

Mike, I honestly don't care. I am trying to be a good antagonist with Hamara, trying cause problems for people. That is what a good Antagonist does.

IF you can come up with a way to get away I have not come up with? Try to do it, I would love to see it. It is like the Crest, Arisen and Lucas fight. I always try to predict how the fight will got for post purposes, but every time Moony posted it was something I did not anticipate.

Its great. I love seeing people come up with cool things. I love trying to deal with the cool things. Its part of what makes an RP fun.

Like, Faust could have done something like create a Giant magical barrier of some kind to give them some cover as they got on the horse (don't know if he can do this), that might have upped your chances tremendously. Or constantly attack with magical fire, it would not hurt Hamara but it would obstruct his vision.

But that's not what happened.

What I gave you, is a 100% infallible way for this to be resolved from the point of view of someone playing Hamara. Everything else is not. Because Hamara is doing things, and Hamara can react to things. There is no way of you knowing the issue will be resolved because your not playing Hamara. Hell, I don't know all the ways it can be resolved. Because other characters can do things I did not think of. Like the Faust points I put up above.

The Pegasus thing happened because summoning it is not instant and I promised to not hit characters. There was literally nothing else I could hit. Hamara is not stupid, it is most likely moved back to the people she was with before for some reason due to the angle of her movement before he lost sight of her. So Hamara took at lucky shot in hopes of hitting her.

I could have had him shoot a blanket of shots filling the entire area with them, something he is capable of, but I didn't, because I was trying to be fair while trying to also make people adapt to Hamara's presence. Not fuck them over.

Thats that mantra I play Hamara with. Make people's lives harder, but don't fuck them over.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:08:34 PM by Knick »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:14 PM »
In the future, if any such dispute comes up, I will just delete the post and wait for Elf's opinion, because I clearly cannot trust Knick to be honest and open about such things.

All I said was this, "Hamara will not hit Characters". There was only one other thing thing there because you summoned pegi. Its not hard to anticipate it.

Sure, but the way we talked about it made it seem like you were not going to cause me any problems. Otherwise, I would have gone back and changed my actions to take into account the fact that a) Pegasus summoning wasn't instant (which I had previously assumed it was) and b) you insisted that the cloud did not hide Rider initially when I had acted on the assumption that it would. Those are both things that Rider would ICly have known and, thus, things it would have been reasonable for me to take into account, but I didn't do so because it was easier for everyone concerned and you made it sound like it would not matter.

You acted as if you were going to let Rider fly away on Pegasus. You intentionally mislead me into believing that so I would not take back the post. That is why I am annoyed.

This is us having to tell you ways to get away, and if we don't tell you everything (which is the exact opposite of why an antagonist is hidden), because you can't figure them out yourself (or you don't want to).

It's not a matter of what I can and cannot figure out. Even if I can work it out from your posts before this conflict, Rider can't. Using OOC information to work out things that Rider cannot ICly know is metagaming.

Hell it was actually resolved, we already agreed to just let it die because Rider can't get hit by normal attacks.

What?

If you needed to talk with anyone about it, to try and get a more bizarre/interesting resolution, talk with Bdoom, he has Faust there. Faust can fucking help you. You could have come up with someone with Bdoom, but you didn't, you just bitched about it.

Bdoom had already posted by the time you made the attack, and none of us had any knowledge of what you intended to do. Nor, for that matter, did you give either me or Bdoom the opportunity to react to your attack on Pegasus (which is something you are technically allowed to do, yes, because Pegasus is not Rider, but nevertheless you cannot complain about us not reacting to something you never let us react to). If you'd said "a light beam was fired at Pegasus' wing", then you'd have a valid point about me not trying to resolve it. However, you already stated it had hit and burned a hole. There's no reaction Faust or anyone else can make to change that, unless they know time travel (well, possibly Faust can heal it, I don't know, that would be up to Bdoom).

So, no, we could not come up with a more interesting resolution because you never gave us the opportunity to do so. We never got to react to seeing the shots come towards Rider or anything like that, you just said "Pegasus got hit". I don't see what the hell me or Bdoom were meant to do about that.

You can trust me to not be a dick and not try make a killing blow happen or permanently fuck up a character, its part of the rules. Like fuck, with Crest I would most likely not do what Crest was trying to do to Lucas to do to most people, because fuck that's mean and would permanently fuck up someone for most people. But everything else? That's fair game, because that makes good conflicts, that makes good situations to react to.

That's not a matter of "trusting" you, though. You don't have a choice in the matter, so I don't have to trust you in any way for that.

As for everything else, yes, you are right that you can act in ways that cause me problems. I don't mind that. What I do mind is you OOCly misleading me into not doing things that would ICly have made sense but would have caused everyone inconvenience. I was going to take back my post due to inaccurate OOC assumptions (i.e., mistakes I made that Rider would not have made), but I chose not to because it was easier for everyone involved and you made it sound like not doing so would not cause a problem.

Right now Hamara is definitely putting Rider out of her element, someone who is capable of wounding her pegi to much with such a simple attack? That's probably not something she has ever seen or had to deal with. What that does is give you something to work with that's different and weird.

Well, sure, I won't deny that. I just dislike the way you handled it, because you tricked me OOCly into believing I shouldn't bother to correct my IC actions to take account of disagreements, or take those disagreements to the GMs to adjudicate.

If you don't want to trust me fine. I just won't tell you in the future what I plan to do, I will never tell anyone what exactly I plan to do, that's part of being a good antagonist. I was being really nice in giving you so many hints, like a ridiculous amount of hints.

The issue is the way that you made it sound like I didn't need to change the post to take into account the disagreement over the cloud or my mistake about Pegasus' summoning, or bother asking the GMs to rule on the cloud's nature, because it didn't actually matter. When, in fact, it did matter.

Mike, I honestly don't care. I am trying to be a good antagonist with Hamara, trying cause problems for people. That is what a good Antagonist does.

Yeah, sure, that is fair enough. The problem is that Rider likely can't fight Hamara, because he's just too compatible for her. And, burning a hole in Pegasus' wing doesn't really make things more interesting, it just makes them more annoying. Especially since it would not have happened if you hadn't intentionally mislead me OOCly.

IF you can come up with a way to get away I have not come up with? Try to do it, I would love to see it. It is like the Crest, Arisen and Lucas fight. I always try to predict how the fight will got for post purposes, but every time Moony posted it was something I did not anticipate.

Sure, but summoning Pegasus is not something Hamara could have expected. And, based on what I knew, it was a logical approach. You just disagreed with my interpretation of the situation and used your interpretation to act, when Rider's actions would have been different if I'd known that. I only accepted that because you made it sound like there was no reason for me to argue.

Further, your shot was meta-gaming. There is no IC reason why it would have hit Pegasus's wing. You never aimed for it. The only reason it did so is because you OOCly wanted Rider not to be able to fly away.

Its great. I love seeing people come up with cool things. I love trying to deal with the cool things. Its part of what makes an RP fun.

Sure, agreed. But, hostilities should be limited to IC. OOCly you should be honest with people. If you want to hide something from them, fine, but you shouldn't be intentionally misleading them, aside perhaps from pointing out things that would appear to be the case from an IC perspective but are actually false (i.e. "Rider would see it like this").

Like, Faust could have done something like create a Giant magical barrier of some kind to give them some cover as they got on the horse (don't know if he can do this), that might have upped your chances tremendously. Or constantly attack with magical fire, it would not hurt Hamara but it would obstruct his vision.

But that's not what happened.

Sure, but why the fucking hell would he have? There was nothing in my post that would give Bdoom any indication that there was any danger there, and the stuff you said in the CE chat made it seem like there was no danger either, so he just made a simple, quick post. If you'd not been intentionally misleading, then we may well have thought harder about it, but you told us you were not going to do anything so we didn't bother to waste time trying to think up solutions to a problem we thought you had claimed would not occur.

What I gave you, is a 100% infallible way for this to be resolved from the point of view of someone playing Hamara. Everything else is not. Because Hamara is doing things, and Hamara can react to things. There is no way of you knowing the issue will be resolved because your not playing Hamara. Hell, I don't know all the ways it can be resolved.

Sure, but you didn't give us the chance to react to Hamara's actions, and you also made assumptions about how my character's actions would work that differed from my own assumptions. In that case, the usual approach is to either fix the post or ask the GMs for clarification, but I chose not to do that for reasons of expediency, based on the fact that you said it would not matter. If I had known you were going to shoot Pegasus, I would have argued my case more vigorously and would almost certainly have gone back and undone the post if it was assumed that the cloud had not covered Rider from the beginning.

Rider is not stupid, she would know that he could see where she was going and take a decent shot at her, and that she could not avoid said shots when summoning. Not to mention that said shots could easily have hit Sakura. There's no way Rider would have done that if I'd known the smoke was not obscuring her from the beginning, it's just too risky. The only reason she did so is because she knew the smoke would mean he could not tell that she had moved, and thus would continue to aim at the same place. And, if she had done it, she'd have done it in a way that made it impossible to tell where she was heading.

I was intending to retcon that and change my action (most likely to something like what you're suggesting now), but your statements convinced me that I had no need to do so. It turns out that you were, in fact, completely misleading me. Hence why I am so annoyed about it, and not willing to allow myself to be seriously inconvenienced by it. Because I allowed that post to stand solely because I didn't want to slow everyone down, and I dislike being punished for trying to actually help people out.

Because other characters can do things I did not think of. Like the Faust points I put up above.

The problem is that you didn't give Faust a chance to do stuff like that. You shot at Pegasus and hit in the same post. No-one has the chance to react to that. And, you intentionally misled us in the OOC chat so we wouldn't put any effort into actually trying to make sure nothing went wrong.

The Pegasus thing happened because summoning it is not instant and I promised to not hit characters. There was literally nothing else I could hit. Hamara is not stupid, it is most likely moved back to the people she was with before for some reason due to the angle of her movement before he lost sight of her. So Hamara took at lucky shot in hopes of hitting her.

You didn't have to hit anything.

And, you shouldn't have even seen where she was moving, the cloud should have been in the way. I never disputed that point only because I didn't think it mattered, because you intentionally mislead me as to your intentions.

I could have had him shoot a blanket of shots filling the entire area with them, something he is capable of, but I didn't, because I was trying to be fair while trying to also make people adapt to Hamara's presence. Not fuck them over.

Thats that mantra I play Hamara with. Make people's lives harder, but don't fuck them over.

Look, my problem here is not with your IC actions, but rather with your OOC ones. You mislead me into not bothering to fix IC mistakes or bring IC arguments to the GMs for the sake of expediency. If someone points out a flaw in your post, then you generally take that post back and start again. I chose not to do so because it would have held the RP up and you made it sound like it did not matter.

It is fine for you to ICly act in that manner, but you should not be intentionally misleading us OOCly. If you do not want to tell us things, then say you won't tell us. Don't make comments that are false or intended to be misleading, especially when they're being made for the purpose of preventing me from performing actions that make logical sense ICly.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:47:41 PM by Cherry Lover »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 10, 2014, 07:11:18 PM »
The problem is that you didn't give Faust a chance to do stuff like that. You shot at Pegasus and hit in the same post. No-one has the chance to react to that. And, you intentionally misled us in the OOC chat so we wouldn't put any effort into actually trying to make sure nothing went wrong.

Never said that Pegi could not be hit. Said characters could not be, there was no mislead int.

I said the post was fine and I guess you can read some of what I said as it would not hurt your chance of escape, not what I said but I can understand if you interpret it that way. That is actually true because an airborne target would cause Hamara to do something different. Something that an Airborne target would find near impossible to avoid. If anything, preventing that option actually made escape with harm more likely.

Also the cloud of smoke blocks vision both ways. Not like Faust, with his lower stats then Rider would be able to react to a completely unseen attack shooting at the speed of sniper fire. Hell, even Rider would probably be unable to do that. Fuck, Cu would not be able to even with protction from arrows because he cannot see the shots origin.

It is fine for you to ICly act in that manner, but you should not be intentionally misleading us OOCly. If you do not want to tell us things, then say you won't tell us. Don't make comments that are false or intended to be misleading, especially when they're being made for the purpose of preventing me from performing actions that make logical sense ICly.

Never intentionally misled anyone. I tell you things, not everything because that is boring, but I tell you what I deem is necessary.

Its not my fault if you act on it. Its not my fault you need to use OOG knowledge to make IG decisions, definition of metagaming by the way.

In fact, I am near 100% sure that Rider not attack Hamara is only because I have said Rider is the worse possible person to fight him. Because she had no such qualms about fighting the completely unknown Faust when Sakura is in any dnager. And Rider is definitely feeling from the situation the Sakura is in danger. You made it clear in your posts.

Just roll with the punches and move on. Its part of RPing.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:12:50 PM by Knick »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 10, 2014, 07:41:21 PM »

Never said that Pegi could not be hit. Said characters could not be, there was no mislead int.

No, I agree you never said that, but it certainly came across as an implication.

I said the post was fine

It wasn't fine, though. It was based on several misunderstandings.

I guess you can read some of what I said as it would not hurt your chance of escape, not what I said but I can understand if you interpret it that way. That is actually true because an airborne target would cause Hamara to do something different. Something that an Airborne target would find near impossible to avoid. If anything, preventing that option actually made escape with harm more likely.

I see....

I guess I should have expected that, really. Although, honestly, I'm expecting you to pull some other ridiculous thing out when Rider tries to run anyway. I just can't really do anything about it, because even if OOCly knew what it was, Rider has no IC reason to, and no other options available to her.

But, regardless, even if that is true, you did still mislead me as to your intentions, and the result was me not changing things I otherwise would have changed.

Also the cloud of smoke blocks vision both ways. Not like Faust, with his lower stats then Rider would be able to react to a completely unseen attack shooting at the speed of sniper fire. Hell, even Rider would probably be unable to do that. Fuck, Cu would not be able to even with protction from arrows because he cannot see the shots origin.

Well, sure, I guess. Rider could react to it, because Rider shouldn't really be as affected by the smoke since she fights wearing a blindfold anyway (no, I don't actually know exactly how that works...), but I agree that Faust couldn't.

Never intentionally misled anyone. I tell you things, not everything because that is boring, but I tell you what I deem is necessary.

Except that we've had several examples where you've said stuff that is misleading or, apparently, just an outright lie. For example, the stuff about Hamara not being harmed by a tanker explosion, which several other people seemed to think you were just lying about.

Its not my fault if you act on it. Its not my fault you need to use OOG knowledge to make IG decisions, definition of metagaming by the way.

It's difficult not to do so, because of human nature. Obviously it's something that we need to avoid, but if you tell us something OOCly then we are naturally going to end up thinking about it when we make decisions about our characters.

In fact, I am near 100% sure that Rider not attack Hamara is only because I have said Rider is the worse possible person to fight him. Because she had no such qualms about fighting the completely unknown Faust when Sakura is in any dnager. And Rider is definitely feeling from the situation the Sakura is in danger. You made it clear in your posts.

Rider never attacked Faust either. She simply moved to protect Sakura. Her goal throughout that fight was simply to get Sakura away from Faust by any means necessary, she made no hostile moves towards him. That is entirely consistent with what she is doing here, the circumstances are just different. And, if it wasn't for the fact that Sakura wouldn't run and Rider knew that (again, me and Bdoom both failed to discuss the idea of Rider tracking Sakura after, and Bdoom said outright that Sakura would not run), Rider would have taken him on at least temporarily, whilst Sakura escaped. However, Rider's goal here is 1) get Sakura to safety and 2) survive so Sakura doesn't get upset at her loss. This Rider is not canon Rider, she's had 30 years of character development. She is aware that there is more to Sakura's well-being than just surviving.

Also, honestly, it was a close decision as to what to do. That's why it took me so long to post. And, no-one else seemed to think it was clear-cut how Rider would act. So, I don't think running was a ridiculous move there, particularly given that I a) assumed Pegasus would be summoned basically instantly and b) that Hamara could not see where Rider was heading.

There is probably a little bit of meta-gaming there, I will admit, but only in terms of trying to avoid getting in a situation where I end up having to abuse the no-kill rule to avoid a clearly fatal attack or similar, or a situation which ruins the RP for me. And, even then, I would only use that OOC information to choose between two perfectly ICly valid options.

Just roll with the punches and move on. Its part of RPing.

Sure, I was just expressing how I felt about it here. And, as I said, I do not intend for Pegasus to be out of action for too long. We really do not have a clue how long it would take him to heal, and I intend to pick the choice that makes it easier for me to RP. Most likely, it will be a day to fully heal, but he doesn't necessarily need a fully-healed wing to be able to fly. And, assuming the healing works like servant healing, I'd expect the superficial outer damage to heal more quickly than internal damage (servants heal up external wounds very quickly, even if the internal damage remains underneath the surface).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:48:43 PM by Cherry Lover »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 11, 2014, 04:48:35 AM »
Elf, Shirou went with Law to his Car. Mia still with Forest. I think that is how the rides are being split up.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #613 on: December 11, 2014, 02:09:14 PM »
So fast travel to Saber and Friends at the Crime Scene?

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 11, 2014, 03:00:21 PM »
Might be a good idea (though I can't speak for the people playing those characters of course).

Also just waiting for YOLF to respond with Tar before I respond with Rin so I don't step on his toes by accident.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.