Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474421 times)

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2014, 03:59:12 AM »
Hamara

As his target dodged his three spears, six more manifested above him, ready to be shot at his foe.

Then something odd happened. A metal chariot entered the scene, before quickly spinning, picking up the abomination, and driving away. Hamara simply blinked as he watched it vanish down the street. One of the police officers was the first one to break the silance, "What the fuck was that?"

Hamara had no reply to that. “It seems that I still have much to learn of this place.” Hamara said flatly, the white light vanishing.

There was no reason to chase her; she was not tainted enough to warrant that kind of attention. She would be cleansed with time, but it was unnecessary for now.

He turned and saw the woman from inside, sword no longer in its sheath, instead she held something invisible. Magic? Was her taint from demon blood?

It mattered not, “Put away thine weapon, my polluted sister. The fallen one has fled."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:54:56 AM by Knick »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2014, 04:39:08 AM »
Faust clicked his tongue.

"Well, people tend to fail time and time again."

Faust muttered a word in a strange language with a quick movement of his hand. As he completed his incantation, a large magical sphere instantly formed with the three at the epicenter; heavily increasing the gravity, forcing them to their knees.

"However, in my experience, people will often make the correct choice after thinking their actions over. So I will ask a second time, why should I give you mercy?" Faust asked, his brow furrowing.

The three were soon struggling to even stand up. Rattus then muttered to his companions, "He's trying to press us down with gravitational force. Don't try to go against it." Upon that, they all lied down on the ground supine.

The man in glasses then insisted his point to the voice, "I am telling you right now. That's because we tried to help her and she gave us sardony and threats of harm instead. We just defended ourselves. That's the truth and nothing but the whole truth. And we would not tell you anything else because our lives are in the line here, as we are too injured to fight you right now."

"Neo," Rattus said to him. "Try to crawl towards the girl and bring her near us."

"Yeah." Neo replied. He then began to crawl towards the girl he tied up and dragged her near the three.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2014, 08:53:10 AM »
Mordred

She was plainly confused right now. This girl that looked like her shot out from the building, holding something invisible in her hand. But before she realized that she made some gross miscalculation to assume that person was someone mundane, she got... snatched by some old man. If that trick he pulled off was not a mere coincidence, she faced probably even better driver than her. Than the man asked her a weird question.

"Gnomes? What do you mean by gnomes?" That was the only response she blurted out in whole confusion. She was probably more in the position to ask questions here.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2014, 11:50:07 AM »
She was plainly confused right now. This girl that looked like her shot out from the building, holding something invisible in her hand. But before she realized that she made some gross miscalculation to assume that person was someone mundane, she got... snatched by some old man. If that trick he pulled off was not a mere coincidence, she faced probably even better driver than her. Than the man asked her a weird question.

"Gnomes? What do you mean by gnomes?" That was the only response she blurted out in whole confusion. She was probably more in the position to ask questions here.

Henderson, still busy with driving, turns to Mordred, "My Lawn Gnomes. They were very precious to me. They were stolen from me, and I've been looking for them ever since," Henderson takes one last puff of the blunt before opening a window and spitting the ashy stub out. Closing it, Henderson turns back to the young girl in the passenger seat.

"I had 40 thousand dollars of Lawn Gnomes stolen from me. I'm not saying cultists, but I'm pretty sure it was cultists, as there don't seem to be aliens 'round here. If you want, I can handle the problem of the gnomes. All I really want to make sure of is that you don't have any great love for religious loonies, and you don't mind shooting an ugly ass poodle or two. If you're good at finding things, that's a bonus."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:19:11 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2014, 12:18:13 PM »
Henderson, still busy with driving, turns to Mordred, "My Lawn Gnomes. They were very precious to me. They were stolen from me, and I've been looking for them ever since," Henderson takes one last puff of the blunt before opening a window and spitting the ashy stub out. Closing it, Henderson turns back to the young girl in the passenger seat.

"I had 40 thousand dollars of Lawn Gnomes stolen from me. I'm not saying cultists, but I'm pretty sure it was cultists, as there don't seem to be aliens 'round here. If you want, I can handle the problem of the gnomes. All I really want to make sure of is that you don't have any great love for religious loonies, and you don't mind shooting an ugly ass poodle or two. If you're good at finding things, that's a bonus."

This man felt off-kilter even compared to some Changelings Mordred knew, but she got to admire his righteous spirit. If those lawn gnomes were so precious to him, no wonder he was bent on reclaiming them. "Cultists you say? I'm not unfamiliar with them, my previous... hood had to bolt stuff down when some blokes from Greece spouted some bullshit about 'reclaiming relics'. Seemed a cult to me. And about aliens..." Mordred felt like feeding him certain information because she was just curious about like he would react to that "I'm an alien abductee, and I have a hell of a grudge. If I can stab some cunt like that, sure, I will help you out. Just let me loot their lairs, gotta save for a sports car"

Of course, she also wanted to make sure he is targeting right people. And she felt somewhat grateful, if confused about whole rescue.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:21:37 PM by Kat »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2014, 12:41:45 PM »
This man felt off-kilter even compared to some Changelings Mordred knew, but she got to admire his righteous spirit. If those lawn gnomes were so precious to him, no wonder he was bent on reclaiming them. "Cultists you say? I'm not unfamiliar with them, my previous... hood had to bolt stuff down when some blokes from Greece spouted some bullshit about 'reclaiming relics'. Seemed a cult to me. And about aliens..." Mordred felt like feeding him certain information because she was just curious about like he would react to that "I'm an alien abductee, and I have a hell of a grudge. If I can stab some cunt like that, sure, I will help you out. Just let me loot their lairs, gotta save for a sports car"

Henderson takes this in, rounding a turn with an ungodly screech of tires against asphalt as he follows directions so helpfully offered by Rupert.

"See, you've know how these namblies are! They're not going to stop trying to steal things from us, so we've got to show them they can't just do shit like this. As for the aliens, we migh' not see any, but tell you what; If we can find any and manage to catch them, I'll hold 'em down while you kill the bastards. Do what you want with their shit, just make sure to burn the place down afterwards. Ya got t' send a message to these namblies, and talk won't cut it."

In his wallet, the innocuous page continues repairing itself as it speaks directly to Henderson through the parrot on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Henderson becomes aware of some more pulsing light light coming from another alleyway. Intrigued, he executes yet another perfect handbrake turn, to find...some strange cultist lookin' nambly in robes floating above the air with three kids kneeling before him. Making the decision even before he's pulled to a stop, Henderson gets out of the car, Betty in hand as he unloads Betty and reloads her with a slugs before marching in to find one of the kids trying to drag over a tied-up girl. Firing a warning shot into the air, Henderson levels the shotgun at the kid.

"Shit like this is why we just can't let these namblies do what they want," Henderson calls to the girl before turning to the kid, shotgun still leveled, "Son, cultist or not, that is no way to treat a lady."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:42:33 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2014, 12:52:43 PM »
Henderson takes this in, rounding a turn with an ungodly screech of tires against asphalt as he follows directions so helpfully offered by Rupert.

"See, you've know how these namblies are! They're not going to stop trying to steal things from us, so we've got to show them they can't just do shit like this. As for the aliens, we migh' not see any, but tell you what; If we can find any and manage to catch them, I'll hold 'em down while you kill the bastards. Do what you want with their shit, just make sure to burn the place down afterwards. Ya got t' send a message to these namblies, and talk won't cut it."

In his wallet, the innocuous page continues repairing itself as it speaks directly to Henderson through the parrot on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Henderson becomes aware of some more pulsing light light coming from another alleyway. Intrigued, he executes yet another perfect handbrake turn, to find...some strange cultist lookin' nambly in robes floating above the air with three kids kneeling before him. Making the decision even before he's pulled to a stop, Henderson gets out of the car, Betty in hand as he unloads Betty and reloads her with a slugs before marching in to find one of the kids trying to drag over a tied-up girl. Firing a warning shot into the air, Henderson levels the shotgun at the kid.

"Shit like this is why we just can't let these namblies do what they want," Henderson calls to the girl before turning to the kid, shotgun still leveled, "Son, cultist or not, that is no way to treat a lady."

Neo saw it as a weird man with a shotgun entered the scene. He then called him out, "Hey, man! Help us outta here! We're being pounded in the ass by this motherfucker over here!"

"Please help us, Stranger!" Yukina pleaded to the man with a shotgun, crying. "My onii-chan is badly hurt and Neo has a lot of wounds! Please do not leave us here!"

Rattus, still lying supine, heard the man and said, "Help us! If you get us out of this situation, we will help you someday. We'll give anything you want, as long as we can afford it!"

"Yeah, man!" Neo added. "We can arm you with shit you've never heard, bro! Just let us outta this mess!"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 12:54:00 PM by Ivan The Mouse »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2014, 12:59:38 PM »
EMIYA SHIROU

Even with his mind muddled from pain, Shirou was immediately hyperaware of the blond girl straddling him when she licked the artery in his throat. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he was in extreme danger, that he had to get up and fight right now or he would be killed or worse, and yet…

Blond hair curled into drills fell over his face as she held tightly onto him, pressing her cheek against his and moaning his name into his ear in a familiar finnish accent.

He hardly even noticed that the vampire’s fangs had sunk into his neck until he could feel an odd yet familiar pressure building in his nether-region. Pleasure of a carnal nature mixed with the intense pain of damaged equipment, and the magus was helpless to do anything other than be carried along the sensational waves. He shuddered and gasped, unconsciously grabbing onto the girl’s tattered clothes and holding on tight. The tension built up mercilessly, teetering on the edge of release, until he finally snapped and his world exploded into agonizing ecstasy. Shirou’s hips thrusted feebly at the blond woman atop him as he rode out the sensation.

Lying on the rooftop sweating and panting, he slowly began to regain his senses. The first thing that registered was that there was an attractive young woman lying on top of him. The second was that he really, really needed to change his underwear. His eyes widened and he blushed, mortified and embarrassed beyond belief. Shirou was used to other people making a fool out of him, but he was never going to live this down, he was sure of it.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
The three were soon struggling to even stand up. Rattus then muttered to his companions, "He's trying to press us down with gravitational force. Don't try to go against it." Upon that, they all lied down on the ground supine.

The man in glasses then insisted his point to the voice, "I am telling you right now. That's because we tried to help her and she gave us sardony and threats of harm instead. We just defended ourselves. That's the truth and nothing but the whole truth. And we would not tell you anything else because our lives are in the line here, as we are too injured to fight you right now."

"Neo," Rattus said to him. "Try to crawl towards the girl and bring her near us."

"Yeah." Neo replied. He then began to crawl towards the girl he tied up and dragged her near the three.
Faust clicked his tongue, shaking his head.

"Again, wrong decision."

Ice suddenly formed on Neo's wrists and legs, imprisoning him. Faust lowered himself to the ground, and slung Sakura over his sholder.

Faust turned quickly, and saw a crazy old man with a shotgun walking towards Neo.

"Think carefully what you do, old man. It would be better for you not to get involved."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:55:17 PM by Sakura »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2014, 01:59:34 PM »
Faust clicked his tongue, shaking his head.

"Again, wrong decision."

Ice suddenly formed on Neo's wrists and legs, imprisoning him. Faust lowered himself to the ground, and slung Sakura over his sholder.

Faust turned quickly, and saw a crazy old man with a shotgun walking towards him.

"Think carefully what you do, old man. It would be better for you not to get involved."

"Damn it!" Neo cursed his luck. He then yelled towards the shotgunner. "Bro, we need some back-up over here! They're fucking us up!"

Rattus saw that Neo is finally, in a practical sense, out of the fight. He then raised his voice more and said "Help us, we can aid you in the future if get us out of this situation!" He exhaled. "I am a businessman, I can provide you with things many people can't afford!"

"Please, help my friends, stranger!" Yukina cried. "They are helpless without you! Please save them, stranger!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2014, 02:15:37 PM »
Mordred did not like what she saw. The cultist to her eyes obviously was about to kidnap someone. And abducting people for a Changeling like her was one of worst sins imaginable.

"Enough, sorceror. Leave this person be, or I will skewer your" she glared at the cultist, her spear readied for combat. She seemed to be pretty serious about her threat. 

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
Mordred did not like what she saw. The cultist to her eyes obviously was about to kidnap someone. And abducting people for a Changeling like her was one of worst sins imaginable.

"Enough, sorceror. Leave this person be, or I will skewer your" she glared at the cultist, her spear readied for combat. She seemed to be pretty serious about her threat.

Neo saw another person go into the scene. It was a blonde woman with spear. It seems that they're going to get saved now. "Hey girl, we're fucked up here. Go get that faggot, girl! Get 'im!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »

Faust looked over at the short blond woman, in slight surprise.

"Abduction? No, you seem to have misunderstood greatly. This woman is my master, and I have come to rescue her."

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2014, 02:24:43 PM »

Faust looked over at the short blond woman, in slight surprise.

"Abduction? No, you seem to have misunderstood greatly. This woman is my master, and I have come to rescue her."

"She fucked us up!" Neo said. "It's all self-defense on our part, girl! Get him!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2014, 02:28:23 PM »
"She fucked us up!" Neo said. "It's all self-defense on our part, girl! Get him!"
Faust looked down at Neo.

"And I don't think she would have attacked you without ample provocation, so your arguement of 'self defence' holds very little meaning to me."