Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474346 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
"I don't what kind of tattoo it is, but I guess I have to believe you" Command Spells were something that did not exist in Mordred's world and she did not have broad knowledge about the occult anyway. "What kind of questions? If it is about about your kind here, don't ask me, I'm not a magician. Nor I know any Mage here."

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2014, 05:36:45 PM »
"I don't what kind of tattoo it is, but I guess I have to believe you" Command Spells were something that did not exist in Mordred's world and she did not have broad knowledge about the occult anyway. "What kind of questions? If it is about about your kind here, don't ask me, I'm not a magician. Nor I know any Mage here."

"I'm a magi. I could answer your fuckin' questions, girl." Neo boasted to himself, still injured.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2014, 05:38:43 PM »
"I'm sorry my dear lady, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I have questions for the two men here, and if you take them to a hospital I need to come along."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2014, 05:51:16 PM »
"I'm sorry my dear lady, there seems to be a misunderstanding. I have questions for the two men here, and if you take them to a hospital I need to come along."

"I'm a magi. I could answer your fuckin' questions, girl." Neo boasted to himself, still injured.

"You see, but there is a problem. I don't know the full picture about what happened, but I have this feeling that this bloke heated up the argument between you. If he starts aggro again, I'll do something about that myself" 

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2014, 05:54:26 PM »
"Aw goddamn it, why do I have to be fuckin' lectured by someone practically fucking younger than me?!" Neo said has he stood from the ground, now that the spells are gone. He did stand up, but his gait is still affected by the injures. "Dude, I served at 'Nam from '62 to '66!"

"Yer also bleedin' out," Henderson points out.

Yukina also stood up, but quickly came to aid Rattus, who is still lying supine in the ground. However, he began to speak, back to his monotonic accented voice. "That's irrelevant now at this point, Neo. I'm very glad we will now be heard, from our side of the story." With Yukina's assist, Rattus tried to stand up, but his right arm is slung over her shoulders. "And we don't have to ride your car, thank you. I have a personal vehicle, Yukina can drive."

"In that case," Henderson says, "Yukina, drive these two to a hospital. I'll follow with," he pauses, then turns to impromptu companion, "What's your name, anyway? I never got the chance to ask."

"You see, but there is a problem. I don't know the full picture about what happened, but I have this feeling that this bloke heated up the argument between you. If he starts aggro again, I'll do something about that myself" 

"In that case, you can ride with me and my friend," Henderson says.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 05:58:44 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2014, 06:03:01 PM »
"In that case," Henderson says, "Yukina, drive these two to a hospital. I'll follow with,"

"In that case, you can ride with me and my friend" Henderson says.
"Very well, this is agreeable with me."

Faust looked at Sakura.

"I assume you have no issues with this arrangment?"
---------------
Sakura shook her head vigorously.

"No, this is fine with me."

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2014, 06:05:32 PM »

"I could confirm that." Rattus said. "Neo did insult the girl."

"Y-yes." Yukina agreed, nodding. "He disrespected her and her senpai, because she refused help."

"Yeah, I fuckin' did." Neo confessed. "She was acting cray and like an edgy bitch, so I just said what I thought of her bullshit."

"Yer also bleedin' out," Henderson points out.

"In that case," Henderson says, "Yukina, drive these two to a hospital. I'll follow with," he pauses...

"Augh, fuck ya'. But thanks." Neo replied to the crazy old man's comment.

"Yes!" Yukina earnestly answered. She then began to assist Rattus out of the alleyway and onto the nearest parking lot, where Rattus' Kubelwagen can be found. Neo followed suit.

As soon as they got there, Yukina laid down Rattus to the backseat, while Neo took the passenger seat in the front. When she finally got to sit on the driver's place, Rattus took the keys of the car from his bloodied coat and gave it to her, which she then used to start the car.

She then drove it to where they last were, in front of the alleyway. Neo, on the other hand, took out his last glass flask, which had a green-colored liquid and drank half of the contents. He gave the rest away to Rattus, in which he drank the rest of it.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2014, 06:10:07 PM »
"I could confirm that." Rattus said. "Neo did insult the girl."

"Y-yes." Yukina agreed, nodding. "He disrespected her and her senpai, because she refused help."

"Yeah, I fuckin' did." Neo confessed. "She was acting cray and like an edgy bitch, so I just said what I thought of her bullshit."

"Aren't you acting 'cray' yourself? You got beaten up by them, yet your attitude does not change"

Then, Mordred realized one thing, that she did not introduce herself to any of people there:

"My name might be odd, but call me Mordred. It's not my birth name, but I don't remember it" Mordred said it with a tint of regret at knowing much about her life prior to being abducted by her Keeper "Where I came from I went under many other identities, but in Nexus I don't have to hide that."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:10:38 PM by Kat »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2014, 06:15:39 PM »
"Aren't you acting 'cray' yourself? You got beaten up by them, yet your attitude does not change"

Then, Mordred realized one thing, that she did not introduce herself to any of people there:

"My name might be odd, but call me Mordred. It's not my birth name, but I don't remember it" Mordred said it with a tint of regret at knowing much about her life prior to being abducted by her Keeper "Where I came from I went under many other identities, but in Nexus I don't have to hide that."

"In any case," Henderson says, "Let's get these brats to a hospital."

"Yes!" Yukina earnestly answered. She then began to assist Rattus out of the alleyway and onto the nearest parking lot, where Rattus' Kubelwagen can be found. Neo followed suit.

As soon as they got there, Yukina laid down Rattus to the backseat, while Neo took the passenger seat in the front. When she finally got to sit on the driver's place, Rattus took the keys of the car from his bloodied coat and gave it to her, which she then used to start the car.

She then drove it to where they last were, in front of the alleyway. Neo, on the other hand, took out his last glass flask, which had a green-colored liquid and drank half of the contents. He gave the rest away to Rattus, in which he drank the rest of it.

At this point, Henderson gets into his car and quickly starts it, waiting for the others to get in.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2014, 06:18:55 PM »
"Aren'tt you acting 'cray' yourself? You got beaten up by them, yet your attitude does not change"

Then, Mordred realized one thing, that she did not introduce herself to any of them:

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, miss Mordred. My name is Faust."

Faust extended his hand, a pleasant smile on his face.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 06:19:56 PM by Sakura »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 20, 2014, 06:23:59 PM »
Too friendly. Too friendly for somebody whom a while ago she threathened to skewer with her spear. She reluctantly greeted him though, even if his attitude bothered her in different way than Neo's: "Uhh, don't call me 'miss', Mordred just will do" Also, she was not used to being called in such way as the Mage did call her. It was tad too polite for her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 20, 2014, 06:30:30 PM »
Too friendly. Too friendly for somebody whom a while ago she threathened to skewer with her spear. She reluctantly greeted him though, even if his attitude bothered her in different way than Neo's: "Uhh, don't call me 'miss', Mordred just will do" Also, she was not used to being called in such way as the Mage did call her. It was tad too polite for her.
"I apologize, shall I just call you Mordred, in that case?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2014, 06:38:58 PM »
Mordred

"That's fine"

She then followed the old man to his car, though she was slightly worried about him driving several injured people to a hospital. His skill was outstanding, but wild.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2014, 06:49:24 PM »
Faust nodded curtly, and walked to the car, Sakura closely following him.
-----------------
As Sakura got in the car, she wrinkled her nose.

What is that smell!

She coughed, but didn't say anything about it.

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2014, 07:00:44 PM »
Rattus/Neo/Yukina

Yukina, intending to be lead to the hospital, then stepped out of the car for a while and bowed down respectfully towards the old man's car, saying "Oji-san, please lead me be." She then went back in the car, waiting for his lead.