Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474200 times)

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1005 on: January 23, 2015, 05:51:27 AM »
Elyssa:

Against her better judgment, Elyssa followed Adjutor into the building. She never took her visual feed off the bloodsucker, however.

She had to admit, CQB with a vampire was not an ideal place to be - her world's version of them matched, and maybe exceeded, the strength and speed of a Warmonger along with having five times the ferocity. And that is just their physical attributes; they also are able to use what is called Blood Magic. A group of vampires, working in concert, can not only halt an offensive push, but reverse it. If Elyssa could still sweat, she would be pouring buckets right now...

The man in red was giving off different vibes. He appeared to be human, but the aura he gave off says differently. The Warmonger didn't know what to make of him. The vampire - Forest is her name - and Xarrest were calling him a servant, but the name is lost on her. He did not have the look or the stance of one. If he was a servant, she was the Duchess of Varnes!

So, for the time being, Elyssa figured the best course of action is to stand back and observe, while being ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. She will listen in to their conversations and provide input if directly asked, all the while forming up plans of escape if the host decides to become hostile.

Corporal Mathew Blackburn:

The movement of the stretcher woke Mathew up. For a few moments he panicked, still running on the nightmare high until he became fully aware of his surroundings.

The memories of before falling asleep were coming back: he was in someplace called the Nexus and he was being transported to a Medicae Center. The Dragoon forced himself to relax he was pushed through the doors: everything will be alright. Slightly lifting his head, he saw that Noel and the Inquisitor were just outside. And that his weapons were being carried away by an attendant.

His weapons were being carried away by an attendant.

"Hey!" He called out while starting to struggle under the braces, "Hey! Those stay on my person at all times! Bring them back!"

The attendant just looked back, yet continued to walk away. The people pushing him started to talking amongst eachother. Saying something about patient becoming belligerent...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 23, 2015, 01:55:38 PM »
All was going smoothly, until an attendant decided that he wanted Grendel to remove his weapons. Taking a moment to deliberate on the consequences, Grendel reaches within his robes and produces the Rosette that identifies him as an Inquisitor of Ordo Malleus.

"While I am reluctant to call upon my authority," Grendel says, "Rest assured that there will be no need for me to leave my weapons behind."

Grendel follows Noel a few minutes later, grumbling about the lack of respect for Imperial authority clearly present in the attendant who took his weapons, just in time to happen upon Blackburn protesting about his weapons being taken away.

"Worry not, Dragoon," Grendel says, "Your weapons are merely being taken for safe keeping. They will be returned to you when you are ready to leave."

Neo was laughing heartily while he was being carried off by the mercenary. He was glad to prove that the two of them have fighting chances instead of just opting to sit in jail without even trying to resist. "Duuuuude, dat shit was fuckin' awesome! I knew we could fuck 'em up!"

"Yes, and now we've got the city guard after us," Guts shoots back, still carrying the blonde over one shoulder while he sheathes Dragonslayer and continues on his way, "Do you have a plan to deal with that, by any chance?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:54:55 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 23, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »
"Yes, and now we've got the city guard after us," Guts shoots back, still carrying the blonde over one shoulder while he sheathes Dragonslayer and continues on his way, "Do you have a plan to deal with that, by any chance?"

"Well, I'mma tell you mah plan, but yah gonna put me down first, mang." Neo quipped. "This sexy mo'fuckah can't be stopped by fuckin' bullets, he can walk by himself."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 23, 2015, 04:12:39 PM »
"Well, I'mma tell you mah plan, but yah gonna put me down first, mang." Neo quipped. "This sexy mo'fuckah can't be stopped by fuckin' bullets, he can walk by himself."

Guts stops for a moment, looks at the youth, shrugs, and drops him on his feet before continuing at a brisk pace.

"We're not far enough yet," the Mercenary says, moving as if unburdened by the myriad weapons he was carrying, "Explain while we get somewhere safer."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:06 PM »
“So what do you think?”
Ah yes, the question.

Yeah I got nothing, I'm no interior decorator.

"Dibs on the couch," I said with a straight face and a thumbs up.

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 23, 2015, 04:40:46 PM »
Guts stops for a moment, looks at the youth, shrugs, and drops him on his feet before continuing at a brisk pace.

"We're not far enough yet," the Mercenary says, moving as if unburdened by the myriad weapons he was carrying, "Explain while we get somewhere safer."

Neo coughed out blood upon being put down and had an ugly composure when he stood up but his smug impish grin never waivered.

"Well, we just hafta jack a car and drive to mah boss' crib, ya' heard?" He said. "Not only I can patch my shit up with potions, but it's also a safehouse, if we drop the car sum'where and walk just a few mo' blocks to there."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 23, 2015, 04:59:30 PM »
Neo coughed out blood upon being put down and had an ugly composure when he stood up but his smug impish grin never waivered.

"Well, we just hafta jack a car and drive to mah boss' crib, ya' heard?" He said. "Not only I can patch my shit up with potions, but it's also a safehouse, if we drop the car sum'where and walk just a few mo' blocks to there."

...This is going to suck.

"Can't really help you there," Guts says, "Though I'm guessing you've got a plan?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 23, 2015, 05:05:50 PM »
...This is going to suck.

"Can't really help you there," Guts says, "Though I'm guessing you've got a plan?"

"Wat ya' mean?" Neo asked him. "Trust me, nigga, I can still drive and go on like nuffin'."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 23, 2015, 05:27:51 PM »
"Wat ya' mean?" Neo asked him. "Trust me, nigga, I can still drive and go on like nuffin'."

"I mean that I can't really help find a car in the first place," Guts says as the pair exit the alley to find themselves on an empty street.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 23, 2015, 05:34:23 PM »
"I mean that I can't really help find a car in the first place," Guts says as the pair exit the alley to find themselves on an empty street.

"Well, we keep goin' 'til we see a car park or shit, man. Ain't dat simple?" Neo replied.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: January 23, 2015, 05:39:53 PM »
"Well, we keep goin' 'til we see a car park or shit, man. Ain't dat simple?" Neo replied.

"...Something like that just sounds way too convenient. Things like this are the reason I don't bother with cars," Guts mutters, looking around for a moment to find some indication of where to find this...car park... and finding nothing really helpful, just a bunch of bright-ass signs down the road with a massive 'P' inside of a circle on them.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 23, 2015, 05:59:39 PM »
"...Something like that just sounds way too convenient. Things like this are the reason I don't bother with cars," Guts mutters, looking around for a moment to find some indication of where to find this...car park... and finding nothing really helpful, just a bunch of bright-ass signs down the road with a massive 'P' inside of a circle on them.

Neo then saw the "P" signs down the road, signifying parking lots. "Oh shit, homie. Just when I was talking about car parks, ain't it?"

He then walked faster towards the car park, even when he was walking unsteadily due to injuries. "C'mon, man. We gotta jackpot here!"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:02:25 PM by Ivan The Mouse »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 23, 2015, 06:07:58 PM »
Neo then saw the "P" signs down the road, signifying parking lots. "Oh shit, homie. Just when I was talking about car parks, ain't it?"

He then walked faster towards the car park, even when he was walking unsteadily due to injuries. "C'mon, man. We gotta jackpot here!"

"...Okay, now this is getting a bit suspicious," Guts says as he follows the blond, "I mean, aside from those cops, nothing else has happened to hinder us so far. We're not home-free yet, but this is still too easy..."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 23, 2015, 06:12:11 PM »
Vanguard

The kneeling giant of metal lowered his head in submission, even bowing his size and presence were greater than any mortal man. But nothing could compare to the shadow cast by his colossal body once he rose.
Standing tall, he proudly crossed his arms, pondering on the answer to give. Suddenly, he nodded approvingly.

"Yes, if there is a need for me to serve someone else, I shall do so.", he responded in a fierce tone, an echoing voice that wouldn't shatter even if the heavens were to fall.

"However, do not take me lightly. I am no mere familiar or servant you can cast away to do your bidding. As I said, my blade will gladly serve you and your master, but unless you require of my assistance I shall act on my own accord. Is that clear?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:14:37 PM by francobull3 »

Ivan The Mouse

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 23, 2015, 06:18:06 PM »
"...Okay, now this is getting a bit suspicious," Guts says as he follows the blond, "I mean, aside from those cops, nothing else has happened to hinder us so far. We're not home-free yet, but this is still too easy..."

"Nothin' ventured, nothin' gained, mofo!" He said as he entered the car park. He then obviously found lots of cars in the area, and approached a red Third Generation Honda Legend KA9 nearby, despite the park having more expensive and luxurious choices.

He then pointed at the tinted windows on the car's driver seat and told the mercenary, "I'mma need yo' help here, I'm too fucked up to break this window righ' 'ere. Punch it wit' ya' metal hand, man."