Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474106 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1860 on: March 07, 2015, 02:51:23 AM »
Ann

The sultry woman pulled back as her latest acquisition struggled to push her tongue out. "Oh? Isn't it too late to retain reservations about this? You did say you were a fast learner and I am here to teach." Ann pouted a bit as one of her fingers moved across the teen's chest.

Natara

Life was hard. She may not have been any stranger to strife but this was a different kind of problem. This city was indeed a wicked place. To take people from their homes and families just so they could be stranded in a sea of the unknown and dangerous. Life in the Veil had been troublesome but there she had assurances. A lifestyle that was comfortable and a future that she was content with despite of the way she would end.

Her eyes flickered down to the corpse at her feet for a moment before a shadowy tide burst from the prison she held and washed it away. Natara sang a quiet hymn to The Chalice as it withdrew every last drop of liquid back into itself. Could she be content with this?

Perhaps there was some irony in this. When she was younger all that she had desired was freedom and right as she had grown complacent in her chains freedom was dangled in front of her. It would almost have been a miracle if it wasn't the fact that her prison had been brought with her. She was no fool. The Chalice bound her as much as it did the prisoner.

The white haired woman grimaced and leaned against the wall of the alleyway. It had been strangely quiet for some time. Perhaps it was alright to take a quick nap? She hadn't slept in so long but...

No. Natara dug her nails into the arm that was holding The Chalice. She would not allow herself to be lulled into a false sense of security. This was her duty. The Chalice was raised closer to her face and she saw her reflection perfectly in its abyssal waters. There she had all that she ever wanted. It was all an illusion crafted by the prisoner. A basic trick to provoke longing for something more than this self-imposed prison. And it worked just as it always had, but she would not waver now.

This was her duty, that much was certain. But considering that there would be no other Caretaker after her. Considering that The Chalice would eventually fail. Considering that the prisoner would ultimately be free and all that she had ever been done to keep it bound was useless. Her duty was to The Chalice and to guard it until the end of her life. The purpose of her and her order was to make sure that this abominable thing would never see the light of the day, but now even that was taken from her, and...

She silenced the thought but a quiet whisper mockingly voiced her unsaid question. "And what use is duty without purpose?"

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: March 07, 2015, 02:59:35 AM »
EMIYA SHIROU

Shirou hopped from rooftop to rooftop, his reinforced body easily leaping across the tightly packed office buildings. Settling on one of the highest buildings around, he scanned the streets below with enhanced eyes for a head of long white hair held into a ponytail.

Nothing, Mia wasn't here. With a grunt of irritation the archer stood from his kneeling position and scanned the nearby buildings for the best path to take to the next area, but something in his peripheral vision caught his attention and he turned to focus on it.

It was a horse, a winged horse of the most brilliant white he had ever seen, and it was heading right for him. With a frown, Shirou quickly jumped two more buildings to see if it was merely coincidence. His frown deepened when the pegasus tracked him. He could tell there was at least one rider, but he couldn't yet make out any of their features, save something vaguely purple.

It didn't matter who it was anyway. Shirou had no idea what someone riding a divine beast could want with him, but he wasn't very keen on finding out. He could try to slip into the crowd, but that could potentially put innocents at risk if he were tracked, and unfortunately his appearance was very distinctive. Clicking is tongue in annoyance, the freelancer backtracked across rooftops the way he had come, trying to reach a more run down area of the Nexus where he could hide himself in a nice dark alley.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: March 07, 2015, 03:26:50 AM »
To say that Adjutor was surprised that the woman actually pulled back would have been an understatement. However, he soon found himself wishing she hadn't. The tattered remains of her robes barely hang off her body, leaving practically nothing to the imagination and leaving the teen unable to help but stare before Ann's voice registered.

Any reply Adjutor might have had as he draws in a quick breath at the feeling of a single finger running along his chest, tracing out one of his more recent scars and drawing a slight gasp from the teen.

...I still don't know...

Then find out. Take it.

Adjutor pauses for a moment, trying to figure out how to respond, before giving up on it and hesitantly tracing a tattooed hand up the arm extended towards him while his other arm tries to reach up for Ann, landing on the first thing that catches his attention, her chest. Marveling at the feeling of the soft flesh in his hand, Adjutor lightly gropes the mound, curious about the effect it may have on the woman on top of him.

Well, this is boring.

For the umpteenth time, the immortal found himself wondering if he shouldn't have taken the pirate up on his offer right then and there, but the skeleton army had proved to be entertaining enough, if only for a short while, to dissuade him from that. Unlike most other pleasures in life, fighting was to be enjoyed with at least some degree of moderation, lest one end up fighting at anything less than their best. Far better to stop a fight because you aren't at your best than to waste both your time and your opponent's.

Any further contemplation, however, was cut off when he caught sight of a pale girl holding a...cup? It looked like a cup, but everything about it was just wrong on a fundamental level. The very presence of that abomination was sickening. However, one does not usually live for as long as Michael has without maintaining more or less complete mastery over one's own instincts, and cooler heads soon prevailed. Frowning nonetheless, the immortal walks over to the girl, removing the stick from his pocket and keeping it concealed in his hand while he enhances himself.

"...Are you alright?" Michael calls out as he makes his way over cautiously, "It doesn't seem like it would be a good idea for anyone to be holding that...thing."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 02:50:31 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: March 07, 2015, 03:49:13 AM »
Rider directed Pegasus in the direction of Sakura's finger, rolling her eyes as Shirou tried to order Pegasus forward to absolutely no effect. After some time in flight, following Sakura's directions, they approached the location. As they did so, Rider noticed what appeared to be a human standing on top of one of the buildings. Looking more closely, she saw someone who looked a lot like the Shirou she knew, only somewhat younger.

"He's down there, on that roof!" she said, changing course to head towards him.

As she did, though, he started to run in the opposite direction, jumping across several rooftops, before turning back on himself and continuing to run.

What the hell?

Rider couldn't understand why Shirou would run from her. He knew her, after all, and should recognise her Pegasus.

"Sakura, he seems to be running away...", she said, obviously confused. "Do you want me to chase him?"

Still, she knew she could catch him easily enough, and she continued to follow him, gaining on him rapidly whilst awaiting further orders from Sakura.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: March 07, 2015, 03:52:40 AM »
Ann

A light moan escaped Ann as the teen fondled her breast. One of her own hands rose up and began to pinch and tease her other mound and it wasn't long before her sighs of pleasure dominated the the quiet area. Seemingly content with playing with herself she looked down at the teen below her and with a lascivious look on her face said, "Nothing will wait forever. Sometimes you simply have to take it, Adjutor."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: March 07, 2015, 05:14:29 AM »
Rider directed Pegasus in the direction of Sakura's finger, rolling her eyes as Shirou tried to order Pegasus forward to absolutely no effect. After some time in flight, following Sakura's directions, they approached the location. As they did so, Rider noticed what appeared to be a human standing on top of one of the buildings. Looking more closely, she saw someone who looked a lot like the Shirou she knew, only somewhat younger.

"He's down there, on that roof!" she said, changing course to head towards him.

As she did, though, he started to run in the opposite direction, jumping across several rooftops, before turning back on himself and continuing to run.

What the hell?

Rider couldn't understand why Shirou would run from her. He knew her, after all, and should recognise her Pegasus.

"Sakura, he seems to be running away...", she said, obviously confused. "Do you want me to chase him?"

Still, she knew she could catch him easily enough, and she continued to follow him, gaining on him rapidly whilst awaiting further orders from Sakura.

"What kind of question is that, of course we should chase him!" Sakura responded. "Now let's go!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: March 07, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »
The momentary thrill at Ann's response to his ministrations is replaced by no small amount of surprise as she begins to play with her other breast herself. Taking a moment to observe the motions, Adjutor answers the question that follows by mimicking Ann's own ministrations to the breast currently in his hand while reaching his other hand around to her back and trying to pull her down to him, moving up to meet her lips in the same way she met his earlier, trying to push his tongue into her mouth in turn.

...you still haven't answered your own question. Do you want this?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 04:14:12 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: March 07, 2015, 06:02:30 PM »
Natara

"...Are you alright?" Michael calls out as he makes his way over cautiously, "It doesn't seem like it would be a good idea for anyone to be holding that...thing."

The pale woman was distracted from her brooding as a voice called out to her. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the man. The grey eyes and black hair were not common but they were far from supernatural. Still, she knew better than to judge by appearances alone and even if he was normal people couldn't be trusted.

They were either too kind and too good to allow The Chalice's corruption to continue or they were attracted by the prisoner within it. Either way she couldn't take the chance. She pulled the golden goblet close to her chest and turned away from the stranger before walking away at a brisk pace. It needed to be kept safe.

Ann

Any moan Ann might have let off due to Adjutor's ministrations was stifled as she leaned down and pressed her lips against his again. This one lasted longer as her tongue dominated his mouth and she savored his taste. Then she pulled back and moved towards his lower body with a sway in her hips.

A delicate hand and careful use of the Rot destroyed what was left of the teen's underwear and her bright blue eyes and teasing smirk never strayed from his face as a finger slowly traced its way up and down his shaft.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 06:07:02 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: March 07, 2015, 06:20:24 PM »
Mia

Mia laughed at PARIAH’s actions, before moving over to him and welcoming him onto her back, might as well keep him happy.

Crest

“Hmmm” Crest hummed as he wondered, rubbing his arm, “I say we need to find people, hopefully a group of them.” Not to mention a place where he could get some new clothing and other supplies. It would be the best if he could just steal, he did not know how the economy works here.

Not only that he needed to learn more of this place, most importantly if the Saint is also here. That would be bad, like incredibly bad.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: March 07, 2015, 07:31:37 PM »
Michael's brow furrows in thought as the girl turns around, cup clutched to her chest, and walks away, her brisk pace betraying her intent to the immortal. Under normal circumstances, he might have left things alone, but that cup...

Against his better judgement, Michael follows the girl, easily matching her pace to keep her from getting any further away.

Either that thing's affecting her mind, she's not too savory an individual herself, or that cup is holding something even worse back. Regardless, this really isn't something that can  be left alone.

Adjutor's eyes briefly in surprise as Ann stifles his gasp with her own mouth, forcing her way into his mouth and exploring it fully before she pulls away, drawing a slight whimper from the teen as he tries to move up with her before she moves out of reach.

Then he realizes that she's moving further down and his eyes widen further as a simply touch on the soiled underwear leaves it fraying and rotting into nothing, freeing the erection from its fabric confines and exposing it to the cool not-air of the shadow. Adjutor finds himself unable to look away from Ann, who looks back at him with a teasing smirk as she begins to stroke him, drawing a barely stifled groan as he feels the pleasure arcing through him like a low current. Instinctively, he tries to move his hips against the motion of her fingers, wanting more of that sensation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:16:44 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: March 07, 2015, 10:36:33 PM »
PARIAH

The virus shrieked with laughter before gleefully jumping onto his sister's back. Of course, there was the issue of the biomass of an uncountable number of beasts and humans concentrated into the tiny body of a child slamming onto another one. Despite Mia's strength he was simply too heavy and as logic dictates PARIAH flattened his sister like a pancake.

Caedia

The black haired woman frowned a little at her companion's suggestion. She had already put on all her armor and had her sword sheathed and her bow strapped to her back. "We could wander until we find an inn or run into a group."

The Arisen wondered if any creatures from her world had come here as well. She hadn't eaten griffin or drake in quite a while. They would be beyond delicious compared to the rations she had been eating so far, but those thoughts could wait. Now she moved over to Crest and sat down beside him as he cooked.

Natara

It was with a great degree of irritation that Natara noted that the man was still following her. Cold, blue eyes glared at the man that was effortlessly keeping up with her. "Is there a reason for why you're following me?"

Natara may have been suspicious before but now she was a bit worried. Her other hand clasped The Chalice as well and in response to her concealed panic the black liquid frothed and bubbled. The moment it did her gaze broke away from the stranger and focused on the goblet before she uttered a few phrases in a guttural language that brought the agitated liquid back to a state of tranquility. Once that was done her burning stare refocused on the man but her ire was slightly less potent.

Part of her was tempted to sing for The Chalice. To have it drown him in a tide of living shadow. But that was not what she was supposed to do. The Prayers were for self defense only and if she continued to poke holes in the defenses of The chalice like this then there would be worse consequences then a bit of pain.

Ann

The smirk on Ann's face only grew as the teen tried to move his hips to rub against her teasing motions. In response to that she pulled her finger back and instead her head lowered and her tongue flicked out and trailed from the base of his hardness to its head before she pulled back.

Then with amusement saturating her voice she asked, "What's wrong, Adjutor? Is there something you want me to do?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:39:34 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: March 07, 2015, 11:38:48 PM »
Vanguard

"Fool." Vanguard uttered as the man blabbered of his nonsense once more. However, a grunt escaped him as he saw him rushing at him once again, this time with far greater speed and resolve.

His eyes, his determination... Vanguard felt a sudden disgust towards that very sight. Yes, this foolishness was disgusting beyond relief, the mere fact one would be as foolish as that man was intolerable, unforgivable. His armour trembled with an emotion he had not felt in millenia: rage.

Yes, his soul burned with anger, and yet he laughed. As this stanger's insane attempt to topple him, a clearly superior foe, what other option was there to laugh?

"Yes, show me how far your resolve will take you!" he roared while charging in turn, his arm whipping down like a meteor in order to shatter the fool's shoulder.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:23:29 PM by francobull3 »

theunknownhero

• Amnesic Wanderer
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: March 07, 2015, 11:42:17 PM »
Shirou (HF)

It appears that Sakura has the other Shirou. It's kind of strange seeing another me. But, it looks like he's doing alright so there shouldn't be any need to force him to interact with us. As soon as he spot Peagus he makes a hasty retreat. I can't say I blame him, I had a similar reaction when I saw the demon summoned by Caster. Even so, Sakura ordered that the other Shirou be followed.

"Hold on a second, it doesn't seem like this other me is in any danger so we shouldn't have to pursue him."
Even I have something I must protect.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: March 08, 2015, 12:47:26 AM »
Shirou (HF)

It appears that Sakura has the other Shirou. It's kind of strange seeing another me. But, it looks like he's doing alright so there shouldn't be any need to force him to interact with us. As soon as he spot Peagus he makes a hasty retreat. I can't say I blame him, I had a similar reaction when I saw the demon summoned by Caster. Even so, Sakura ordered that the other Shirou be followed.

"Hold on a second, it doesn't seem like this other me is in any danger so we shouldn't have to pursue him."

"Don't you think it's important to make sure though? Senpai... Do you think I'm being foolish..." Sakura asked Shirou with uncertainty.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

theunknownhero

• Amnesic Wanderer
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: March 08, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Shirou (HF)

"Foolish? No, I just think chasing other mes can wait after I understand what's going on here..."
Even I have something I must protect.