Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474249 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1890 on: March 08, 2015, 10:44:18 PM »
It seemed his opponent was not just all bark and no bite. That man had managed to move out of the way of his strike. Impressive, but not surprising: that was simply a straighforward blow, and he could tell that man was still pained.

His wooden sword was rushing at his body, the blow was strong for a human, but it would not have been able to get past his metal body. That is, if the blow wasn't aimed at his cracked side, still weakened due to his previous clash. Still, to expect him to simply let himself be struck would have been foolish. Like a snake, the arm wthat was swung down previously  crashed against his foe's blade, parrying the blow with ease.

Without letting the man catch breath, his other hand burst forward, grabbing the man's face before slamming him on the ground. Even so, the man was truly remacable. The arm that was meant to parry the blow had almost completely shattered in that clash. It was clear his body had taken quite the punishment from earlier, to act recklessly would be most unwise.

Pieces of metal fell ungracefully on the ground, some belonging to the warrior's fist and others belonging to his metal forearm.

"...Is that all?" asked Vanguard, his nearly broken arm dangling as he knelt down, cold hand still pressing on the man's face.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: March 08, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
Than'Sanel
And then Ann decided to ruin the moment by making him cringe at the blunt use of her powers again. The servitor of Destiny sighed tiredly as he turned to Than'Sanel.

"Feel free to come then. I'd appreciate the company," he offered, hurrying them both out the room and from the hotel to the mall where they had met the previous day.
"Likewise." The half-elf nodded, swiftly following the Boros-like man. There was little else to say along the way and Than hadn't focused on their surroundings when they searched for an inn, so he could pass the time observing the scenery, however garish the terrace-obsessed part of his mind thought it all. He recognized the path eventually.

"Sarse, are we going back to the mall for any particular reason? Ann destroyed that thing - I don't think it's likely to get back up."
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: March 08, 2015, 11:56:23 PM »
Crest

Crest took the meat of the fire and took a bite before handing another piece to his companion. Dark and as well done as he could make it, that’s how you prepare hunted game.

“Should probably head out soon, we don’t want to waste too much daylight.” He said between chews.

Mia

She felt it as soon as PARIAH jumped on her back, the massive crushing weight falling on her. She crashed against the ground and the air was pushed out of her lungs.

“Can’t….. Breath….” She was able to gasp out with the last of her breath as miasma began to poor off her body, Silver forming in her hands.

But she was unable to swing it due to her arms being pinned against the ground.

Suiren

“That’s enough buddy” A cold voice called out.

Then a leg impacted with vanguard’s body, dislodging his hand from the man’s face and sending him sprawling onto the ground.

Suiren’s body spun, and she brought her leg back down, crashing it again the ground, causing spider cracks to appear though the pavement.

The look on her face was horrifying, it was not the calm, relaxed, or even excited look she has had before. It was some mix of anger, disgust and disappointment. She didn’t know why he was so angry with his man, mocking his resolve by meeting it with anger, fighting to shatter the man’s will rather than to enjoy the thrill of combat. She could tell that simply from how he fought.

Those things are some of the things that angered her more than anything else. “I don’t know what you have against this man, but what you are doing is nothing more than an insult.” Golden light flicked off her form like lightning, arching into the air around her.

“Understand me?”

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: March 09, 2015, 03:00:27 AM »
Natara

For the first time in ages the prisoner felt the presence of a being other than its Caretakers. It took in the existence of the one who touched its prison. Old and young, strong and weak. This one was unimportant except for the part it would play in the end. With this in mind the prisoner began its whispering. Its voice was beautiful beyond comprehension and the words utterly profound yet incapable of being understood. A maddening mixture of sounds that shredded mental defenses and eroded the sanctity of the mind.

After half a minute Natara saw that this was enough. It would be cruel to have this man continue to listen for a test. She hastily pulled back The Chalice before saying, "That's enough for now." She looked like she was about to say something else but the cup in her hands rapidly increased in temperature and her frown quickly twisted into a pained grimace.

PARIAH

The child's red eyes widened in concern as his sister collapsed under his weight. He ignored the blade that had formed in her hands and quickly got off of her. then he kneeled by her head and poked her cheek. "Are you hurt, sister?"

Caedia

The armed woman gratefully took the meat and ate it so quickly that it was a wonder if she had chewed it at all. "You're right. The night is unsafe. Do you need anymore time to prepare or do we set off now?"

Ann

As the teen began to synchronize his thrusts with her own movements and push even deeper into her Ann shrieked with ecstasy. Her moans of pleasure were the loudest thing in the Shadow as his hands played with one breast while the other nibbled and licked the other.

Then she tried something else. Her mind touched his and as his pleasure flowed into her she shared hers with him. Ann's cries of pleasure reached a new high and her fingers dug themselves into Adjutor's skin as she tingled with euphoria. As even more fluid dripped onto the teen's waist from her sopping core she knew it wouldn't be much longer.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: March 09, 2015, 05:21:35 AM »
Sarse

The angel turned to answer Sanel as he kept up a firm stride, "I left my personal vehicle in the vicinity yesterday. I'd rather have it close by, and not just because leaving it where I can't use it would defeat the purpose."

Sarse turned his attention back to the direction they were going, and frowned as they approached the area. The half-collapsed form of the mall peeked from between buildings, reminding the angel of the events of the previous day. He shook off that great and terrible music from his mind, and slowly approached. The partially ruined building came into view, looming precariously like a block something had taken a bite off. Police and firemen units were both in the corded off, dangerous area, as passersby civilians traded whispers.

The seraph could hear the ringing of shock and anxiety and feigned composure in those words, but it was not his place to comment.

Advancing towards the parking lot, he gave the mall a last sigh, and scanned the comparatively empty space until he found his bike. With a self-satisfied quirk of the lips, he sat down and started the ignition with a small celestial call.

"Come on," he called out to the man with him.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: March 09, 2015, 12:03:14 PM »
Michael took in the whispers of the Chalice. The power behind them was too strong to fight directly, but these maddening whispers were all too similar to the voices that plagued him each night, only this wasn't a language he understood. Friends, lovers, enemies, the men and women he'd killed and saved. He'd resigned himself to the fact that he'd hear all of them for all of his days. As such, this was only one more voice in that fray.

After about half a minute, the girl pulled the Chalice away, leaving the immortal to shudder.

"By the Four Divines, or was it five? No matter, that was rather...confusing," Michael admits, "Like listening to an Orthosian rock band playing a cover of an old minstrel song. Trust me, I've heard that kind of stuff myself, and I heard the original song they were covering too. The instruments are just incompatible. But you understand that being, don't you?"

Then her frown turns into a pained grimace.

"Ah, too early?" Michael asks with a sigh, "Well, come on, then, let's hear what it wants to tell me."

The pressure continued to build in the teen's loins as Adjutor continued his ministrations, Ann all but screaming on top of him to the satisfaction of some previously dormant part of his mind.

...Did we really want this?

Any further thoughts the teen might have had on this topic were shattered as the teen felt something prod his mind before flooding it with the purest pleasure. At the same time, Ann's fingers dug into him, likely hard enough to draw blood, but it wouldn't be a problem.

Any questions that the teen might have had were swept away as the suddenly doubled pleasure tore through him, the pressure building further and further until, finally, after managing to withstand the increased pleasure for a fair amount of time for someone of his experience, the walls broke and the teen locked up completely, locking hips against Ann as his length throbbed once, twice, three times as he emptied himself out into her. The teen collapsing soon after, winded, but not completely exhausted.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:12:51 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: March 09, 2015, 12:39:24 PM »
Natara

The Caretaker didn't respond yet and waited a few minutes until The Chalice slowly cooled down to its original temperature. Then she held the goblet to her chest with her arm as she examined the burns on her hands. Seeing that they were slowly fading she sighed in relief before responding to the man.

"The prisoner finds you inconsequential, but it does ask, 'How long do you believe your eternity will last, fool immortal?' Regardless you're adequate if you really want to help me.  "

Ann

As the thrusts and shared ecstasy continued Ann shuddered in pleasure and came, her sultry fluids pouring from her sopping core onto the teen's hips as his own cum filled her depths. The pale woman slowly slowly came to a stop and stood before pulling Adjutor up onto his knees. "We're not done yet, Adjutor. You need to clean up your mess."

A sheen of sweat covered her body and her face was still flushed but a smirk returned to her face. Then her fingers entangled themselves into the teen's hair as Ann pulled his head toward her slit which had slowly began to leak the mixture of fluids.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 12:40:35 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: March 09, 2015, 01:01:44 PM »
Michael can't help but chuckle at Natara's interpretation of the Chalice's question.

"How long, it asks?" the immortal asks with a grin, "Honestly, I've asked myself that for longer than I care to recall, and I've long since given up on figuring out myself. At this point, all I know is that, when death does come for me, I'll welcome it with open arms. Well, after putting up enough of a fight that it would honestly be the height of cruelty to resist further, anyway."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:49:54 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: March 09, 2015, 01:22:21 PM »
Natara

The thin woman ignored his statement and leaned back against one of the walls of the alleyway again. "Well, if we're going to see how good you're going to be at protecting me we'll have to wait a bit. The Chalice will attract a myriad of unsavory beings towards us so I'm just going to wait until they come."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: March 09, 2015, 01:31:25 PM »
Michael takes this in with a slight frown.

"Any unsavory beings?" the immortal asks, sounding a bit disappointed as he leans up against the opposite wall with his arms crossed across his chest, the palm-able stick still hidden in his right hand.

"So there's no guarantee they'll be strong..." Michael grumbles briefly, before sighing, "Ah well, if that's the price to be paid for helping you keep that Pantheon cursed being locked away for that much longer, then I suppose there's no choice but to pay it. Could be worse, I suppose."

And so, the immortal pushed aside his disgust for that object, trying instead to ready himself for the first of what would likely be many beings.

"Oh, that reminds me," Michael says, looking back up at the girl, "You don't mind if I don't kill them, do you? It would be a bit of a waste of potential opponents, so I'd rather avoid it unless I'm left with no other choice."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: March 09, 2015, 01:40:23 PM »
Natara

The woman's eyes grew cold again and she said, "They need to die. All of them. The prisoner can only be appeased if it is consistently fed the bodies of the recent dead. The Chalice provides the lure and you need to kill anything that it draws to me or you might as well leave now."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: March 09, 2015, 01:49:25 PM »
Michael met the woman's gaze with a cold stare of his own, grey eyes hardening as he took the statement in. Holding her gaze for a moment, the immortal's expression softens with a sad little smile.

"This is what it takes to appease that thing?" Michael says, less a question and more a confirmation of what he heard.

After a few moments, he give a resigned sigh as he shakes his head, "This is just all kinds of messed up, but if that's what it takes to keep that thing at bay. Very well, you've got yourself a killer. Now we just wait for our first victim. At least the chances are fairly good that they won't be undeserving."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: March 09, 2015, 01:58:32 PM »
Natara

I've already dealt with three so we'll only need about seven more before the hour is up. We have enough time to play the waiting game with whatever will be coming. If we start running out of time we can just start actively searching." Natara peered into the infinite darkness housed within the once holy artifact as she continued waiting.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: March 09, 2015, 04:24:58 PM »
Immediately after his own release filled his vision with white, the teen realized that the woman on top of him seemed to be going through something similar as her walls, tight around him before, now clamped down hard around him, as if to extract every drop of his release that could be taken. Now left a sweat-soaked mess, Adjutor is taking a moment to catch his breath when Ann pulls him up to his knees.

The teen takes a moment to look up at her, taking in the tanned skin covered in a sheen of sweat and still flushed, her lower lips slightly parted as if in memory of what had just filled her, eyes still alight with lust as she looked down at him.

"We're not done yet, Adjutor," she says, that almost predatory smirk returning to her face, "You need to clean up your mess."

Then her fingers entangle themselves in his sweat-soaked hair as she pulls his face to her slit, now leaking their mixed fluids. The teen isn't quite recovered enough to resist when the taste of their fluids hits him, Adjutor almost recoiling before realizing that he probably can't break free of her grasp. Had he the room to do so, the teen might have heaved a resigned sigh. Instead, he takes a hesitant lick from the bottom of her slit to the top, the tip of his tongue brushing against a curious nub as he licks up, the differing texture catching his attention as his tongue runs back down the slit, pressing against the nub with a bit more force before, repeating the up and down strokes as he laps up the fluids leaking from her.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:09:41 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: March 09, 2015, 04:37:33 PM »
Suiren

“That’s enough buddy” A cold voice called out.

Then a leg impacted with vanguard’s body, dislodging his hand from the man’s face and sending him sprawling onto the ground.

Suiren’s body spun, and she brought her leg back down, crashing it again the ground, causing spider cracks to appear though the pavement.

The look on her face was horrifying, it was not the calm, relaxed, or even excited look she has had before. It was some mix of anger, disgust and disappointment. She didn’t know why he was so angry with his man, mocking his resolve by meeting it with anger, fighting to shatter the man’s will rather than to enjoy the thrill of combat. She could tell that simply from how he fought.

Those things are some of the things that angered her more than anything else. “I don’t know what you have against this man, but what you are doing is nothing more than an insult.” Golden light flicked off her form like lightning, arching into the air around her.

“Understand me?”

Gintoki

The fight interrupted so suddenly, Gintoki could not help but stagger from the quake caused by the sheer force with which Vanguard hit the ground. That woman was probably raised by wild animals in the mountains or something even more outrageous. Certainly not his type. And not one to provoke needlessly

"Oi, just a while ago you cheered on him, and now you manhandled him in fury. I don't get why and I don't want to know, but I guess that's for today. Band-aids won't do for my left arm." he said, pointing out his left arm that was all battered and bleeding. It hurt pretty bad, but Gintoki endured the pain. "I'd better find someone who can patch me up in a shady back-alley clinic. See ya." he raised his right hand in a gesture of farewell, slowly walking away.

(OOC: Enough slow that the two still can have some interaction)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:14:20 PM by Kat »