Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 474388 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1965 on: March 15, 2015, 03:56:27 PM »
"Well then, what brought you here anyway? It's not everyday that a girl appears out of thin air, or maybe I've just had the wrong sort o days till now..."

Medaka had just woken up in this strange place.  She didn't remember what exactly she was doing in her old world, nor what brought her to this world.  She knew that in her old world she was student council president of Sandbox Academy and she had as many friends as she did enemy's.  She knew that she loved all of them equally.  However, beyond that all she remembers is her ideals as a person, her desire to help others.

"To be honest, I am not sure myself.  My memory is pretty hazy right now.  Tell me Lorenzo the Pirate, what is this place?  What kinds of people inhabit this world? 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: March 15, 2015, 08:21:39 PM »
Sakura

"Rider, don't slow down, we need to get closer!" Sakura excitedly said.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: March 15, 2015, 08:37:19 PM »
Corporal Mathew Blackburn:

Wait, what? "If she is so nice, then why are you almost wetting yourself at the mere mention of her?" Mathew asked. "Also, who is Ragna?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: March 15, 2015, 10:45:29 PM »
"Hey, hey. You think I have any idea myself? Well, blast me, because I got here yesterday..."

"Be warned though, there are plenty of freaky wanton men who disguise themselves as circus freaks and take advantage of poor ladies at night. Also, the inns are terrible in these parts, bad food, sloppy drink and avaricious owners, all of em. Truly good hearted people are of a sad rarity these days." said Lorenzo, patting her head before facing the unknown.

To be fair, he had no idea where he was himself, or where to go for that matter. But he knew that that girl believed in him, and there was no way in hell he would let her down. He'd rather leap straight in Davy's locker than to let her high hopes falter, so he decided to do a little something...

"How about we get a better look of the city, milady?" asked the pirate with a tone of absolute confidence and all other fancy things.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: March 15, 2015, 11:08:50 PM »
"I see.  Well I am not one to go down too easy, even in a world such as this.  Still, that sounds like a fine suggestion." Responded Medaka after hearing the pirates offer.

She was trembling with excitement.  She was thrilled to explore this city, despite the danger.   In fact, the idea that this city is filled with such peril and mystery excited her even more. With excitement in her voice she says, " So Lorenzo the pirate, how do you expect to give me this view?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: March 15, 2015, 11:12:48 PM »
Corporal Mathew Blackburn:

Wait, what? "If she is so nice, then why are you almost wetting yourself at the mere mention of her?" Mathew asked. "Also, who is Ragna?"

"Hey, I didn't wet myself!" Noel protested. "Anyway, Ragna is a guy from my world. Everyone thinks he's a horrible villian, the worst in the world! He has the biggest bounty ever on his head, but he's really a swell guy. He pretends to be a jerk, but he's really just a big softy." She said with a smile. "Do you have anyone you care about back home?" Noel asked him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: March 15, 2015, 11:30:31 PM »
"Well, it is rather simple... just staaaand back." Said Lorenzo with a grin, snapping his fingers before quickly unsheating an elaborate rapier, it's golden pommel shining brightly like a sun.

Swiftly, he waved the blade around, spinning and twirling it between his fingers masterfully before thrusting it on the ground. Muttering drunken mumbo jumbo that even he could not really understand, he imbued his incantation with power. Suddenly, fire and smoke erupted from the ground, slowly cracking and breaking apart as the asphalt burst into flames.

Lorenzo's golden eyes brimming with fire, the pirate chuckled before focusing his energy and mind into the blade. Twisting it once, it opened the ground not unlike a key, and the flames erupted even higher. Despite the inferno, none were harmed, the flames dancing around Lorenzo and Medaka gracefully, beautiful figures of birds circled the duo before the ground shook once more.

And as quickly as the flames appeared, they vanished. The two now appeared to be... flying.

"YOHOHO, WE FLY NOW! Hope you are not seasick. Oh, who am I kidding, there is no ocean in sight!" The pirate roared in proud delight, the duo now aboard a titanic (hue) pirate ship. Standing atop the bowsprit, Lorenzo laughed triumphantly, Medaka behind his glorious figure.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:37:50 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: March 15, 2015, 11:39:36 PM »

Sepulchure
"Well, it is rather simple... just staaaand back." Said Lorenzo with a grin, snapping his fingers before quickly unsheating an elaborate rapier, it<s golden pommel shining brightly like a sun.

Swiftly, he waved the blade around, spinning and twirling it between his fingers masterfully before thrusting it on the ground. Muttering drunken mumbo jumbo that even he could not really understand, he imbued his incantation with power. Suddenly, fire and smoke erupted from the ground, slowly cracking and breaking apart as the asphalt burst into flames.

Lorenzo's golden eyes brimming with fire, the pirate chuckled before focusing his energy and mind into the blade. Twisting it once, it opened the ground not unlike a key, and the flames erupted even higher. Despite the inferno, none were harmed, the flames dancing around Lorenzo and Medaka gracefully, beautiful figures of birds circled the duo before the ground shook once more.

And as quickly as the flames appeared, they vanished. The two now appeared to be... flying.

"YOHOHO, WE FLY NOW! Hope you are not seasick. Oh, who am I kidding, there is no ocean in sight!" The pirate roared in proud delight, the duo now aboard a titanic (hue) pirate ship. Standing atop the bowsprit, Lorenzo lauhed triumphantly, Medaka behind his glorious figure.

Sepulchure continued his slow journey through the city, looking for something worth his interest. He needed to find a suitable place for him to conduct his operations from. So far, he’d found nothing. Sure, here and there had been some minor places that almost were passable, but he needed something truly grand. Suddenly, an enormous firestorm burst out in front of him, and in its wake he beheld an enormous pirate ship that began to fly. After briefly considering his options, he decided to investigate: Whoever had summoned it may be useful, and furthermore, it could provide him with an aerial overview.

He took off at full speed, clearing the distance in an instant. He lept onto a nearby building as a stepping stone and leapt from there onto the ship. Landing onboard with a heavy crunch, he asked, no, ordered the captain to identify himself. “Who summoned this ship? Answer me at once.”

“OR YOU’LL BE ROASTED!!!” The Blade gleefully giggled.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: March 15, 2015, 11:43:47 PM »
Rider sighed.

"As Faust said, we don't want to frighten him, and he's stopped running so we don't need to chase him. Besides, Pegasus can tear a human apart just by flapping his wings, I don't think you want him getting too close...", she said, hoping Sakura would understand her motives.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: March 15, 2015, 11:49:04 PM »
Rider sighed.

"As Faust said, we don't want to frighten him, and he's stopped running so we don't need to chase him. Besides, Pegasus can tear a human apart just by flapping his wings, I don't think you want him getting too close...", she said, hoping Sakura would understand her motives.

"I know that Rider, but go as fast as you can!" Sakura ordered. "I didn't mean to mean it any other way, I'm sorry. I'm just impatient."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: March 15, 2015, 11:50:39 PM »
"This is certainly a marvelous vehicle worthy of adventure." said Medaka, taking in both the view of the moving sky and Lorenzo's aura.

She quickly climbed to the top of the largest mast, using her supernatural athleticism.  Once she is satisfied surveying the ship she quickly drops down, where she hears the voice of a person below...

“Who summoned this ship? Answer me at once.”

“OR YOU’LL BE ROASTED!!!” The Blade gleefully giggled."

"I am Kurokami Medaka and this is the owner of this is ship Lorenzo!  We mean no harm and only want to observe the city from a top this grand ship!  Are you friend or foe?!"

As she shouted this back at this mysterious person, she stood confidently next to Lorenzo.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:06:55 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: March 16, 2015, 12:00:54 AM »
Lorenzo's eyes slightly wiened as he looked upon what seemed to be an armored man, an ominous looking sword laying beside him. It was strange, he should have noticed him if he was there when he summoned the ship, but he didn't. It was absurd, but it seemed that man had gotten to his ship trough some means.

Woah... did that sword just talk? Oi I've really had too much...

"Aye, I am the one you're looking for. Welcome to the fiery fortune, Lorenzo Remei at your service. If it's drinks you want, we have them in the brewery." chucled Lorenzo as he bowed, looking at the stranger with a bemused smile.

"If you don't mind me asking any questions, who are you? Aaand, if you don't mind another question, how did you get here? I sure as hell didn't invite you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: March 16, 2015, 12:09:08 AM »
Lorenzo's eyes slightly wiened as he looked upon what seemed to be an armored man, an ominous looking sword laying beside him. It was strange, he should have noticed him if he was there when he summoned the ship, but he didn't. It was absurd, but it seemed that man had gotten to his ship trough some means.

Woah... did that sword just talk? Oi I've really had too much...

"Aye, I am the one you're looking for. Welcome to the fiery fortune, Lorenzo Remei at your service. If it's drinks you want, we have them in the brewery." chucled Lorenzo as he bowed, looking at the stranger with a bemused smile.

"If you don't mind me asking any questions, who are you? Aaand, if you don't mind another question, how did you get here? I sure as hell didn't invite you."

Sepulchure's entire frame began to 'glow,' if you can call it that, with a smothering aura of darkness. "Lorenzo," Sepulchure spat out his name as if he were an insect. "You don't seem to understand the situation you're in. I ask the questions, I give the orders. Am I clear? Now, take us higher, I wish to get an aerial view of the city."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: March 16, 2015, 12:18:51 AM »
Medaka's face turned much more serious. She was no longer on the high of adventure.  She knew this man was serious, dangerous even but she was not intimidated by his deadly aura.

"While I personally have nothing against indulging you in your request, I demand that you treat us treated with respect.  However, as this is Lorenzo's ship, it is ultimately his call whether or not to comply."

She looked to Lorenzo to see his response.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:25:20 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: March 16, 2015, 12:20:20 AM »
Rider smiled.

"I understand, I just don't want to scare him into continuing to run or, worse, into attacking. He is unlikely to be able to defeat me, but I do not think I could approach him without putting you in danger if he were to do so", she said.