Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 140464 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael Mark II

"Well, considering how much you seemed to like it when I filled you up the first time around..." Michael mused, deciding that he'd had enough time to ease off and starting to pick up the pace again.

All too soon, however, the immortal found himself rapidly approaching that familiar peak, managing a few more thrusts before driving himself deep into her and locking himself in place. Michael's length pulsed once, twice, then released, filling Forest up all over again.

Emily Mark II

Emily stared at him as he sank down beside her, eyes flitting between him and anywhere but him.

"...It's...em...embarrassing..." Emily managed to get out breathily, having finally caught her breath.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
BDSM!Michael

As much as the immortal might have wanted to savor the sound of Rider screaming, there was work to be done.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself," Michael remarked, moving away, "Don't worry, we're not quite done yet."

Michael quickly came back, hands laden down with numerous strips of fabric. Working quickly, the immortal applied the strips to Rider's wax-covered flesh, making sure every last bit of wax was covered by the strips, including those on her folds. With his work done, Michael simply waited for the wax to dry, relishing the sounds Rider' made under the torment.

"Okay, all better now?" Michael mused, teasingly tugging at one of the strips of fabric, now stuck to Rider's skin by the dried wax, "Well, don't get too comfortable."

With that, Michael pulled hard at one of the strips, pulling it free of Rider's skin in one clean motion and taking all the wax with it. Allowing a moment to relish the sounds the lavender-haired woman made, the immortal soon pulled off another strip. Michael kept at it, removing a strip from Rider's body every now and again, seemingly at random to keep her from getting used to it. The immortal dragged it out over a decently long while, saving the strip of fabric between Rider's legs for last.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter kept at it, thrusting the whip into her before soon realizing that it simply wasn't enough. Pulling the useless tool out, the Hunter bring her hand back down there, rubbing at her folds and occasionally pinching and pulling at the nub at their apex. After a while, however, an idea occurred to her, the Hunter grinning as she realized it. With a thought, more ropes wrapped around her breasts before a few more attached themselves to the ceiling.

"Okay, looks like we're going for a ride," Annabeth said with an outright sadistic grin, unable to help being caught along with the flow of the moment. With that, the ropes contracted, pulling Sakura up until she was completely off the ground, hanging by her breasts.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2073 on: February 02, 2016, 03:21:51 AM »
Rider

Rider's agonised screams gradually subsided as the wax began to cool. However, her captor did not wait around, mocking her once more before moving away and returning with his hands full of strips of fabric. Rider's eyes widened as she realised what he was going to do, her arousal peaking once more at the thought of him inflicting further torments upon her. Working as fast as he could, before the wax could completely dry, her captor stuck the strips to every part of her wax-covered body, covering her erect clitoris, her hardened nipples and every other part of her sensitive body. Rider shivered with excitement and trepidation at what was to come, writhing around in her bonds as the wax continued to cool and harden.

Finally, with the wax fully dried and firmly stuck to her skin, her captor approached her once more, taking hold of one of the strips.

"Okay, all better now?" he said, mockingly as he tugged teasingly on one of the strips stuck to Rider's body, causing her to let out a small moan. "Well, don't get too comfortable."

With that, he grabbed hold of one of the strips and gave it a sharp tug, pulling it off along with all the wax that was stuck to it and causing Rider to let out a yelp of pain, the strip between her legs moistening as her arousal grew. Satisfied by the noises she was making, he began to tear off the other strips at seemingly-random intervals and eliciting yelps of pain of varying volume from his captive with every strip, a particularly loud yelp coming when he mercilessly ripped the wax away from her erect, sensitive nipples. The captive servant began to sweat and pant from the constant torment being inflicted upon her, her arousal peaking once more from the humiliation and pain she was suffering.

Finally, with the panting, moaning and aroused servant covered with barely-visible patches of red where the wax had burned her skin and then been ripped off mercilessly, he moved onto the final strip, the one between her legs. Glaring at him with mock defiance, Rider spoke.

"Do your worst", she said, panting, "you'll never break me!"

With that, he took hold of the strip and ripped it off with one movement, the servant letting out a huge yelp as the wax tore away from the sensitive folds and nub. Then, with the torture finished, Rider hung there in her bonds, flushed and panting from the arousal and pain, her folds drenched with lust.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2074 on: February 04, 2016, 06:53:12 AM »
NotAThief Sakura

Sakura's moans continued as the girl thrust the whip in and out of her, her arousal remaining frustratingly constant as the girl continued her ministrations. However, after a while, her captor, seemingly realising that violating her with the whip was simply not enough, discarded it and, instead, began to play with Sakura's folds and hardened nub directly. The change soon had the desired effect, Sakura's stifled moans becoming louder as the girl pleasured her, her face reddening slightly from the humiliation she felt, her folds dampening further.

Her captor continued to pleasure her for some while, the occasional tug and pinch on her clitoris causing Sakura to let out a muffled moan of pain to go with the pleasure, the captive girl gradually becoming more and more aroused. However, after a little time, she noticed a worrying grin come over her captor's face, followed quickly by the pain of several more ropes wrapping tight around her breasts.

"Okay, looks like we're going for a ride", the girl said, grinning sadistically, causing Sakura to feel a strong sense of fear about what might come next.

Then, suddenly, Sakura felt an agonising pain run through her breasts as the ropes pulled her up off the floor, her entire body weight supported by her ample mounds. Her screams of agony were muffled by the gag but, even so, it was obvious she was suffering hugely, tears quickly coming to her eyes and her face screwing up from the pain. Unable to escape or, even, to beg her captor for mercy, Sakura hung there, moaning and screaming into the gag, desperately awaiting the moment when her captor decided she had suffered enough.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: February 26, 2016, 09:46:07 PM »
DISCLAIMER: Due to the need for me to put this up as I have been advised to do so, as the post may include torture, gratuitous violence, and/or generally some things that may offend sensibilities, well, if you're not inclined to give this sort of stuff a read, I recommend skipping past my posts in this topic. It might not be pretty.

Sascha Bohn

It was a room classic of cheesy ones, usually text book isolation that comes from deprivation of sensations, in this case, that of the eyes. The surrounding was dim. The room was obviously not well lit, it was cubical in the way it was arranged, if one can see the faint outlines of the meters spanned apart walling. Some drab colour of concrete grey, with the floor in the same scheme as much as the ceiling. The objects populating the room in this case would be panels, two of them vertically aligned over one another, one higher over the ground attached to wheels, and the other higher up, held by the skeleton of four supports. A table if one can make it out, with a few tools from the looks of it, shrouded in a vague shape by a lack of proper lighting. It was properly distanced away from the center, to which the only source of light shined overhead, weakly, barely filling the room with much needed illumination. A light bulb that was housed within some conical cover to focus the only source of lighting on the center below.

And in that center, was the bound form of a purple haired girl, strapped from the end of her four limbs into a spread against each edge of the metal panned surgical table, her nubile form. Leather roping held tightly against her wrists, and ankles, biting into them, and it was ever so clear, as whatever sedatives that was in her, wearing off, that she was only clad in the scantest of garb. The draft made that all the more apparent, if she were to awaken, now that the drugs diminished in its effectiveness, leaving her free to rouse from her stupor of a slumber.

The source of such captivity was a figure standing out of the lighting, a fair bit away from the center. If anything, it was probably a fondness for theatrics, a fancy for timing to aid in her appearance, or merely she just coincidentally stood there, in the dark, and awaited her captive's awakening. Whichever is the case, it was not clear what her intentions were on that matter.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 26, 2016, 10:19:15 PM »
Captured Sakura

What is going on? Sakura thought as she gradually began to awaken, shivering from the unexpected chill that her muddled mind could not yet explain.

Last she had known, she had been walking along the street when she felt an odd sensation. Suddenly feeling drowsy, she had collapsed on the ground and fallen asleep. However, as her mind cleared, it became obvious to her that she was no longer on the street. A dim artificial light was illuminating her and, as she tried to move her body, she found that her arms and legs were restrained, to what seemed to be a metal surgical table. Further, and somewhat distressingly, she was now half-naked, dressed in nothing more than her bra and panties.

It was obvious to her that someone had gone out of their way to capture her and bring her here. And, the fact that they had chosen to strip her and tie her to a surgical table did not give Sakura good feelings about the treatment she would receive at their hands. She knew she had to escape as soon as possible. Intending to take advantage of the dark room, she attempted to create a small shadow familiar that her captor would be unlikely to detect. To her annoyance, however, she simply could not focus her mana. The supply was still there, she could feel it flowing through her, but she couldn't use it.

Sakura sighed. She was trapped, at least for now, and the level of organisation and knowledge that her captor obviously possessed did not bode well for her at all. She was sure that, given time, she could find a way around whatever was inhibiting her magic, but she was also sure that her captor would not give her that time. Indeed, looking around, she could already see the shadowy figure of a woman standing in the darkness. Turning to address her, Sakura spoke, trying her hardest to keep her composure despite the terrible position she was in.

"Who are you?" she asked, firmly. "Why are you doing this to me?"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 26, 2016, 10:53:35 PM »
Captor Sascha

There was no response at first out of the figure in question. At least not because she was trying to hide her bemusement, if not attempting to contain any obvious leaks of emotions. This was supposed to be an interrogation, after all, and well... nobody would take her seriously if she chuckled giddily. Then again, perhaps chuckling would denote sociopathy of some kind. Either ways, she retained a look of evenness about her expression, before stepping out to be better seen by her captive. Approaching the smaller table, the one with her tools and on a set of wheels, she pulled it along with herself, as she stopped by Sakura's side. To her left, to be more exact.

She had little to fear out of that infamous 'magic' nonsense that was common in this plane of reality. There was some assurances after all, in the form of some object her employer gave her precisely to keep such attempts from surfacing. But the East German wasn't confident that this would always remain true, if she let her guard down. She viewed the unassuming looking girl, who seemed so ever innocent, so naive if not out of place in some normal high school environment, retain an odd coolness about her. No doubt it was bravado, something Sascha may have to put an end to.

She reached for a scalpel, and gently placed its cold, steely flat edge against Sakura's left thigh, careful not to draw blood or cut her just yet with the edge.

"Who I am shouldn't matter, Fraulein." The Ghoul smiled, it was not a pleasant expression on her face, "But to answer your second question, well, let's just say that my employer is interested in information. Information that only you could provide. What is that information, you might ask? Simply put, it pertains to this ritual called Heaven's Feel." The mercenary tried to keep back her cynicism for the term, leaking out only a faint inflection of it in her accented tone, a distasteful one. "We'll start with the basic facts. Tell me, what is the process in which this ritual can be realized? The... thaumaturgy involved with creating it."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 27, 2016, 01:43:46 AM »
Captured Sakura

In response to Sakura's question, her captor stepped out from the shadows, revealing herself to be a reasonably-attractive blonde woman. Wheeling a small trolley, the woman approached her, stopping on her left-hand side and taking a scalpel. Placing it against Sakura's leg menacingly, she spoke.

Sakura shuddered as the woman spoke, a cruel smile appearing on her face as she refused to name herself, instead outlining the reason Sakura had been taken captive. A worried look came over Sakura's face as she contemplated the position she was in, realising that the woman fully intended to torture her if she did not co-operate.

Sakura calmed herself as she considered her options. It was pretty obvious from the woman's demenour and words that she had little interest in the information herself, and was simply working on behalf of someone who wanted to remain unknown. Who they were, however, she did not know, and nor did she know why they wanted to know these things.

For a moment, Sakura considered surrendering, giving the woman the information she had demanded and getting out of this place unharmed. But, she quickly dismissed that option. For one, she wasn't sure she even could answer the questions. Whilst she had some knowledge of the ritual, there were certainly gaps in what she knew, and the woman had no reason to give her the benefit of the doubt, at least if she had no further questions to ask. Giving this woman and her employer information that might help them recreate one of the most destructive events imaginable was unappealing enough at the best of times, doing it when it would achieve nothing but a momentary respite from the torture was inconceivable.

But, further, even if she could somehow convince her captor that further torture was pointless, what then? Once the woman had all the information she needed and had confirmed its correctness, Sakura knew that she was expendible. If she was willing to capture and torture an innocent person in this manner, she was unlikely to simply release her captive after she was finished. It was far too much of a risk. If further torture was pointless, Sakura knew her captor would simply dispose of her, unless she or her employer had an even worse fate in mind. And, no matter what she had to suffer, Sakura was absolutely determined to come out of this situation alive.

Once, Sakura would have welcomed death, but not any more. Not when she had Shirou waiting for her back in the castle. Not when she had her beloved children waiting for her back home. And, she was sure that, given enough time, she could find a way to escape. Even if she couldn't, she was sure Shirou and Rider would rescue her eventually.

The question, though, was how to go about it. Sure, in the short term, she knew she would simply have to accept that she would suffer unbearable amounts of pain. That was not an issue for her. After all, Zouken had put her through far worse tortures than this woman could inflict upon her, for far longer than she could inflict them.

However, as much as she was determined to resist, Sakura knew that everyone had a breaking point, even her. Eventually, she would break. She would do and say anything necessary to end the pain, even for a few moments. But, fortunately for her, what was necessary to end the pain was not necessarily the truth. The sort of information her captor wanted was far too complicated for Sakura to explain in between her agonised screams. The girl could torture her to the point that she was willing to tell the truth to make the pain go away but, in order to actually get the information, she would have to give her captive time to think. And, in that time, Sakura could make up a plausible-sounding lie.

From the tone of the girl's words, it was pretty obvious that she did not share her employer's interest in the knowledge being demanded. Which, in turn, meant that she was unlikely to be able to tell whether what Sakura told her was the truth. And, the more Sakura lied, the less trust her captor would have in what she was saying, which would slow the process further.

Further, if she continued to combine false information with constant protests of ignorance, then even her lack of perfect information could be turned to her favour. After all, what she did not know she could not tell and, as long as her captor believed her to know, her life would be safe.  Sure, such a strategy could mean suffering agonising torture without any way of obtaining even a momentary respite but, as much as the thought terrified her, it was infinitely preferable to never seeing her beloved husband and children again.

Her mind made up, Sakura looked up at her captor, a pleading look in her eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about", she said, sadly. "You must have the wrong person."

"Please, just let me go", she added, her voice wavering as she deliberately allowed her very-real fear to show. "I have a family to look after."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:44:36 AM by Cherry Lover »

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 27, 2016, 04:22:40 PM »
Captor Sascha

The East German regarded Sakura's pleading request with a cold indifference to it, if not an obviously disbelieving stare to it. She was not buying it, not one bit, and it showed in her expression. It was made even more apparent, as she slid the scalpel underneath the strap of the captive's panties, before pulling the bladed steel against it, ripping into it almost too smoothly. The panties loosens from Sakura's crotch, but it doesn't expose her, remaining there still while the German places the scalpel again from the flat end against Sakura's thigh once more.

"Mhhm... I don't buy it. As it stands, your name is Sakura Matou, you have purple hair, you have the capacity to mold Chakra, Prana, or whatever it is you magic chucking weirdos use, and well, you match every description given about you. The spitting image of your photos, so..." Sascha loomed closer, pressing the sharp end of the blade she had against skin, breaking a bit of skin, and drawing some blood from the small cut she made. "Let's try this again, and this time, you'll answer it in a manner that would satisfy my employer, and by that extent, myself. Now then, what is the process..." The scalpel presses in slightly deeper against Sakura's soft skin, "...that takes place, to enact the ritual?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: February 27, 2016, 05:50:20 PM »
Captured Sakura

As she had expected, her captor responded to her denials with an indifferent or even disbelieving look. Sakura gritted her teeth as she prepared for the pain she expected to soon come but, to her surprise, her captor instead slid the scapel under the band of her panties and slicing through it cleanly, leaving the garment hanging loosely on her crotch.

Sakura shuddered slightly at the implications of the girl's actions, now even more aware than she was before of the level of pain and humiliation that would soon be inflicted upon her. Meanwhile, her captor had moved the scapel back to her thigh, pressing the flat end against her flesh menacingly as she spoke. Sakura frowned as her captor confirmed her disbelief, before going into a worryingly-detailed explanation of the information she possessed on her helpless captive.

Then, with the explanation finished, she pressed the sharp blade into Sakura's flesh, deep enough to draw blood. The captive girl's face screwed up with pain as she gritted her teeth to avoid giving her captor the satisfaction of a verbal reaction to the pain. Then, with the threat of further pain hanging in the air, her captor asked her the question once more.

"Let's try this again, and this time, you'll answer it in a manner that would satisfy my employer, and by that extent, myself. Now then, what is the process...", she said, pressing down on the scapel as she spoke, "...that takes place, to enact the ritual?"

Sakura gritted her teeth further, the pain uncomfortable but bearable. She knew, though, that this was only the beginning, that things would get far, far worse if she did not answer the question to her captor's satisfaction. Yet, if she submitted now, it would only encourage her captor to press harder for further information and, eventually, to execute her when she had no further use. And, even with the information the woman had, she had no proof that Sakura knew what she was demanding. So, for now, she decided to stick to her pleas of ignorance.

"I.. I don't know", she said, her voice slightly wavering from the pain. "Your employer must have false information."

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: February 27, 2016, 09:55:49 PM »
Captor Sascha

Sakura's denial did not deter the Ghoul much with despondence, but on the contrary, merely sated her appetite to inflict further torture. Sascha tried to align her thoughts to be something far more professional, suitable to interrogation, and recede her growing excitement with forced calmness. It was difficult, when the scent of blood wafted into her nostrils, but she managed it to some varied success. On one hand, the German's motions were calm in their motions, but on the other hand, her mouth salivated, and her voice was shaky with a strange enthusiasm about her. Her captive was everything she would've wanted out of a feast... plump, juicy, and made out of prime material meat. If this wasn't a job, the Ghoul would've loved to feast on the maiden's flesh. She needed to calm down anyways, she had a job to do.

Sascha inhaled, then exhaled, intent on recovering her focus. Afterwards, the Ghoul plunged the edge of the scalpel on the other end of Sakura's panties, and sliced through the remaining strap, before yanking her undergarment off completely. Chucking it unceremoniously aside, before balling up her other gloved hand, pressing the span and extent of her knuckle unto the Matou's dry fold, letting her fist linger at the inviting entrance for quite a while. It was tedious admittedly, but Sascha needed to drive the point home that pain was the least of Sakura's worries here.

"Still not ringing any bells, Fraulein? Nothing at all jogging your memory, not one bit?" The mercenary lets out a toothy smile having said that, despite her voice being calm, Sascha's expression was anything but that, manic in its appearance. "I mean we can do this all day. You, me, and my tools... hours and hours on end. I mean I don't mind if you don't blather out, you're only making my job more interesting to do, so to say."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: February 27, 2016, 10:44:42 PM »
Captured Sakura

To Sakura's surprise and worry, her captor seemed to be almost excited by her denial. The way she was salivating and the shaky, excited tone to her voice was something she was very familiar with. It was the same way Rider acted had whenever they discussed the possibility of interrogating anyone who the servant found attractive, albeit rather less obvious. And, unlike Rider, this woman did not have a more benevolent master to hold her sadistic impulses in check, which was very definitely not good news for her utterly-helpless captive.

As her captor tried to calm herself and focus on the job at hand, Sakura also took the brief respite as a chance to prepare for the torment that was to come, taking a few deep breaths. Then, without warning, her captor moved the scapel over to the other strap of her underwear, slicing through it with ease and then pulling off the now-useless garment, leaving Sakura's lower half completely bare. She shivered reflexively as the cold air of the room blew across her most private area, the humiliation she felt at being exposed in this manner adding to the sense of foreboding.

Giving her no time to reflect, her captor then formed her gloved hand into a fist, pressing it lightly into her dry folds, the implication obvious to the helpless and rather-frightened captive. Then, with the implicit threat still lingering in the air, the sadistic woman spoke once more.

"Still not ringing any bells, Fraulein? Nothing at all jogging your memory, not one bit?" she said, a manic expression on her face as she gave Sakura a toothy grin.  "I mean we can do this all day. You, me, and my tools... hours and hours on end. I mean I don't mind if you don't blather out, you're only making my job more interesting to do, so to say."

Sakura frowned and began to breathe deeply, knowing that her suffering at this woman's hands would be prolonged and extremely painful. Her words had only confirmed what Sakura had already suspected. That, aside from telling her everything her employer could possibly want to know, no response she gave would give anything more than a momentary respite to the torture. Indeed, given the girl's general demenour, Sakura was not convinced that even that would end her suffering.

"I.. I told you", she said, knowing that submission was at best useless and at worst counter-productive, "I don't know anything. P..please, just let me go."

Having played many, many kinky sex games of this form with Shirou before, Sakura knew exactly how to play the role of a frightened captive pleading for mercy. Allowing her eyes to water a little as if she was about to cry, her voice wavered like someone who felt completely helpless and was desperate for a way out, the act made far more convincing by the very genuine fear and helplessness that she felt at what she knew was to come. At the same time, she braced herself for the pain she knew would come, trying to loosen herself up as much as possible to reduce the agony and damage caused.

Meanwhile, even as her captor continued to threaten her, the wound on her leg slowly began to heal. The lack of control over her mana supply slowed the healing process somewhat but, nevertheless, in a few minutes the painful cut would be gone.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:45:23 PM by Cherry Lover »

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: February 29, 2016, 07:03:50 PM »
Captor Sascha

The mercenary Ghoul never noticed Sakura's regeneration kicking in, only the coppery scent of blood trickling from the wound and a growing sense of excitement occupied her mind. Sakura's somewhat hairy crotch was her focus of attention, as the answer didn't seem to satisfy the East German woman.

"Then... if you don't know anything, then let's refresh your memory a bit, shall we?" Sascha cooed, as her fist began to widen Sakura's budding pink folds, pushing her hand slowly inside, as it plunged inside with a fluid 'splortch' sound. No doubt there would be some major consternation from this move alone, as Sascha guessed that this may have been bigger than whatever sized 'relief' it was Sakura was used to. Soon enough, she sleeved her hand half-way into the purple haired Matou's femininity, only to slowly pull out. Once more, she lingers her fist against the poor captive's entrance, as Sascha found the entire process cathartic to watch.

The Ghoul's mouth only watered more to that.

"So, still not ringing any bells, Fraulein? I mean I can stand around and do this alllll night long." She smiles, inhaling the scent of heady musk coating her gloved hand currently, as it wafted with prelubricants from her victim's passage.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: February 29, 2016, 08:17:53 PM »
Captured Sakura

Once more, Sakura's captor rejected her denials with a disturbing level of enthusiasm. This time, though, instead of simply threatening her helpless captive, the sadistic woman decided to give her a small demonstration of the consequences of refusing to co-operate.

Sakura let out a moan of pain as the woman's fist pushed inside her dry folds, stretching her tight passage wide open without any sort of preparation to ease the pain. Her face screwed up in agony once more, and her eyes began to water a little. Her body automatically reacted to the intrusion, beginning to produce lubricants to reduce the friction of the fist inside her but, nevertheless, the pain was significant. Pushing her fist inside until her hand was about halfway in, the woman then withdrew once more, clearly taking pleasure in her victim's suffering.

"So, still not ringing any bells, Fraulein?" she said, a sadistic smile on her face.  "I mean I can stand around and do this alllll night long."

Sakura grimaced as the pain from the woman's intrusion disappeared, the degrading situation and fear of future pain beginning to affect her mental state. Realising that her captor was well aware that her "frightened captive" act was exactly that, and aware from games with Shirou how easily such an act can eventually turn into reality, Sakura changed tack slightly. There was, of course, still no reason to admit to knowing anything, not whilst the pain was easily bearable and very fleeting, but she needed to establish a more defiant attitude, to get herself into a mentality of resistance rather than fear whilst she was still in a position to do so.

"You're wasting your time", she said, a strong tone of defiance now in her voice, "I don't know anything. And, even if I did, I would never tell a monster like you."