Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 140455 times)

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2085 on: February 29, 2016, 09:47:28 PM »
Captor Sascha

And once again, Sascha did not find herself surprised by Sakura's reaction. If anything, the Ghoul was glad that her captive was no longer playing coy with her, but rather cutting to the chase itself. It's good, it means she can gauge the Matou's resolve more accurately.

"Never say never." The East German crowed with a low tone, almost mockingly to Sakura's defiance. "And... I don't know about that, I can make a rather convincing point, a great incentive to talk. Here, watch, or better yet... FEEL!" As if to enunciate her point, her fist sleeved inside Sakura once more, and far more smoothly, yet all the more agonizingly. Sascha's arm paced itself hastily, harsh just as much as the reach extended up to the Matou's womb, before pulling out. Yet that was not the end, for she pushed inwards, and kept the rhythmic agony going for several sets of excruciating motions. Inwards, her arm sank into Sakura, and outwards it pulled out, bracing her fist at the end without stop, nor mercy.

"So...!! Feel like... talking yet?!" Sascha would ask whilst in mid-motion, looking to Sakura, ready for any reactions out of her. No doubt something to break that defiance of hers down.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2086 on: February 29, 2016, 10:21:58 PM »

Captured Sakura

This time, Sakura's captor ignored her denials entirely, instead focussing on the part of her statement that was far closer to the truth. Of course, though, her captor did not take her defiance lightly, mocking her resolve before threatening to provide her with an "incentive" to talk. Then, without delay, the sadistic woman began to provide a demonstration of such an incentive, thrusting her fist into Sakura again and again, pushing deep inside her and stretching her painfully open.

Sakura began to moan from the pain as the fist pumped inside her, pushing all the way to the entrance of her womb before retreating. It was undoubtedly painful, and her face screwed up accordingly but, truthfully, it was bearable. In fact, once her body had aclimatised to the unexpected stretching and had began to lubricate itself properly, it was even a little arousing, her juices beginning to flow in spite of the horrific situation she was in, helping make the pain even more bearable.

"So...!! Feel like... talking yet?!" her captor said, hoping this display would force her to submit.

Sakura, of course, had no such intention. She could easily deal with this level of pain and, as much as she would like the woman to stop, this was infinitely preferable to some of the truly awful things she could do if she chose. Sakura waited a few more thrusts, showing herself that she was in control, before speaking up with as much defiance as she was able.

"I.. told.. you.. already..", she said, her voice clearly pained but also full of defiance, "I don't.. know.. any..thing!"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

Sascha found herself nonplussed, disliking the obstinacy Sakura fronted with a growing disdain for it, which only meant the torturer had to amp up her efforts. Then again, the night is still young, and there is so much more time she could spare wearing Sakura down slowly.

"Maybe I haven't been using just the right amount of force to refresh your memory. Allow me to rectify that." The East German easily cooed out with a mock politeness, before relenting her lubricant-smeared gloved fist away from the half-naked captive.

Sascha reached for the table by her side, and then took up a needle-nose pliers complete with blue rubbery grip. She wasted no time in testing it if only briefly, with a few gapes and closing from the clamping end before she found herself satisfied with the tool's effectiveness. It was held less out of familiarity in her hand, and more out of practice, as it was clear from the awkwardness in her grip that Sascha does not often use such a tool to begin with. Occasions like these were special after all.

"Please, feel free to tell me everything if you feel all of this is too much, because I can assure you, this is just the beginning. I am just going easy on you." The Ghoul promises nonchalantly, if not a bit cheerfully. As if to drive her point to home, jagged toothy edges clamped tightly against the pearl of Sakura's folds, her budding clitoris, grasping it with the pliers' cold, steely hold. It wasn't enough that she would satisfy herself with that motion alone, but rather, Sascha twisted the clamps, and with it, the fleshy if not moist nub of pink in question as a painful result.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Sakura's captor once again responded to her denials with a mocking threat of further pain, withdrawing her fist from the helpless captive and going back to her tray of torture devices to find a suitable instrument of torment for her prisoner. Sakura's eyes widened as her captor picked up a pair of pliers, opening and closing them menacingly a few times as her captive watched on with apprehension. Then, moving the device towards Sakura's most sensitive area menacingly, the girl spoke once more.

"Please, feel free to tell me everything if you feel all of this is too much, because I can assure you, this is just the beginning. I am just going easy on you", she said, the note of excitement in her voice chilling Sakura.

With that, the woman took a firm grim of Sakura's semi-hard nub, her captive letting out a moan of pain as the metal teeth of the pliers dug into her sensitive flesh. Sakura gritted her teeth as she prepared for whatever abuses the sadistic woman intended to inflict on her helpless body, intending not to give her captor the satisfaction of hearing her scream or beg for mercy. Almost immediately, though, her captor gave the pliers a firm twist, causing waves of pain to run through her victim's sensitive clitoris.

Despite her determination not to scream, the pain was simply too much, and Sakura let out a momentary scream as the agony ran through her. Then, attempting to compose herself, Sakura began to breathe deeply, trying to focus on anything other than the pain being inflicted on her. As bad as this was, Sakura knew she could cope with it, even as her eyes began to water and her face screwed up from the pain.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

Her screams were like lullaby to Sascha's ears, as she found herself enjoying the torment welling up from within Sakura. The Ghoul didn't want to admit this to herself, but... it was rather delightful, even pleasing to hear such a lovely scream from Sakura's mouth. If she didn't have a job to do, she probably would have went for some... other priorities, concerning the Matou.

The East German contented herself with sucking on her gloved fingers, licking off the lubricants from her free hand, as she clamped the pliers with another go of a twist on Sakura's most sensitive pearls of pleasure, her clitoris. Making sure to do it slowly this time, the tight toothy hold of the pliers bit into the pink nub's sensitive flesh, without necessarily tearing into the skin, or ripping it apart, but it was clear and obvious that the poor Matou would feel sore there for quite some time. Sore with a feeling of a stinging burn, as the pink nub reddens from the clamps unrelenting hold.

Sascha glances to the ceiling, and then back to Sakura's folds. What the Ghoul saw from such pink femininity only widened her smile with amusement.

"Well well... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're getting wet from this, Fraulein." She teases softly, "Don't tell me you're getting turned ON from this. I mean that would just be... embarrassing. Embarrassing, for you."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 09:51:54 PM by LFR Tsar »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Despite the pain she was in, Sakura could clearly see the hint of delight in her captor's face at her agonised screams. It was obvious to her that her captor was finding her suffering arousing, a feeling that was confirmed when the girl began to lick her juices from the gloved hand she had used to violate her earlier. Meanwhile, she began to twist the pliers once more, this time more slowly, and in the opposite direction. Sakura felt the pain diminish as her nub was slowly returned to its natural position, only for it to return as her captor sadistically continued to twist, bringing her prisoner further pain and eliciting a series of loud moans as she continued to breathe deeply to try to avoid the pain, her eyes watering and her face screwing up from the pain. Clearly unsatisfied by her prior lack of response, her torturer looked up at the ceiling for a moment before looking back down and speaking with an amused smile on her face.

"Well well... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're getting wet from this, Fraulein", she said, noticing the arousal left over from the earlier abuse Sakura had suffered. "Don't tell me you're getting turned ON from this. I mean that would just be... embarrassing. Embarrassing, for you."

Sakura glared at her angrily through watery eyes, her words humiliating but, also, perhaps offering an opportunity. The girl was clearly aroused, if Sakura could prod her into taking advantage of her helpless captive that would at least provide some respite from the torture.

"N..never!" she stammered in between her moans of pain. "I'd never.. be turn.. turned on by someone l..like you!"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
"So you say." Sascha replied back ever so nonchalantly, not missing a beat. "But your body? It tells a different story." The East German stepped nearer to Sakura's calf, and bent down closer, sniffing it rather vigorously. She traced the same gloved hand she licked off of against the wound, and smudged a dab of blood on the tip of her gloved fingers. Afterwards, the Ghoul placed it in her mouth, and swallowed the fresh, coppery taste of the Matou's fine blood. It tasted strange, yet familiar, in an odd sort of way. It may have to do with the fact the Matou had some of that unscientific connection with magic, ether, or whatever it was those new age types call it.

The mercenary woman was about to swipe her fingers some more along the scalpel wound, but then something bothered her as she took a second look at the smear of blood. It wasn't as deep as it should have been, when she pierced it. An oddity, as Sascha was pretty sure that her scalpel sliced through flesh deep enough to reach the hypodermis. Well, no matter, it may have made the Ghoul suspicious, indicated by that brief pause as she stared at the wound, but she shrugged it off as perhaps a fault of her own right. Overestimating the extent of the injury, or so it goes.

"Interesting..." The Ghoul mumbled, before glancing over to the purple haired sorceress's lovely face again with that sharky grin of hers. It gave view into a hint of the East German's rather monstrous nature, but no more than a clue.

Without another word, the mercenary woman pulled the pliers away, as if giving reprieve to the Matou, yet it seemed that wasn't the case. Sakura would find firsthand that it was shoved into her budding femininity, thrusting its way through past her folds, and into her to a certain extent. Right down to the rubbery handles, just a shy few inches away from the German's fingers. The cold feeling of metal scraped inside the purple haired one, yet it was not the end of that. Sascha spreads the pliers's head within Sakura open, and watched with certain anticipation to Sakura's reaction, as the pressure grew. She longed to see a twist of pain that came from her inner fleshy carnal passage stretched by metal tested the boundaries of Sakura's ingress, and her capacity to fathom width from within.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Sakura's captor immediately responded to her denial with yet more mockery, mistaking Sakura's instinctive arousal from the violation that had previously been inflicted upon her as a sign of her enjoyment of the torture now being inflicted upon her helpless body. Ironically, though, whilst she was mistaken, she was nevertheless not that far from the truth. If it was Shirou or, even, Rider standing there in Sascha's place, Sakura would indeed be turned-on by her situation and the pain being inflicted upon her. As it was, though, she was simply too uncomfortable and too focussed on her awful situation to feel any real level of sexual excitement.

Her attempt at mockery complete, Sakura's captor moved in closer, bending down and, bizarrely, sniffing the slowly-healing cut on Sakura's thigh, all the time continuing to cruelly twist her prisoner's sensitive nub, the captive girl continuing to emit sporadic moan of pain as her face continued to screw up and her eyes continued to water. A slight blush of embarrassment came over Sakura's face as the girl ran her finger over the cut, placing it in her mouth and sucking off the blood. Sakura was confused by her actions, but the pain was such that her thought processes were somewhat impaired, and she could not place what was so odd about the situation.

After tasting her blood and glancing down at her captive with an evil grin on her face, Sakura's torturer finally released Sakura's clitoris from her cruel grip, the captive girl letting out a sigh of relief as the sharp pain went away, replaced by a dull, throbbing, slowly-healing soreness which was still deeply uncomfortable but far preferable to the agony she was suffering before. Yet, Sakura knew that more pain would soon be coming and, sure enough, her captor began to push the pliers deep inside her, the metal scraping uncomfortably against her inner walls and causing Sakura to let out a slight moan and grit her teeth once more. The captive girl began to take deep breaths, preparing for whatever was to come next.

As Sakura had expected, the rough insertion of the device was only the prelude to worse torture. Obviously wanting to test her captive's endurance, the sadistic girl began to slowly pull open the handle of the pliers, in turn forcing the metal ends to open. Sakura began to moan, the volume growing louder and louder as the metal pushed at her walls, stretching her further and further, the pain increased by the small area over which the pressure was being put on her. Yet, despite the pain, once again she did not break down or beg for mercy, instead bearing the torture whilst trying to give her captor as little encouragement as she possibly could, taking deep breaths to try to reduce the extremely uncomfortable nature of the torment being inflicted upon her.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

Sascha was not discouraged, not by one bit with Sakura's condemning silence. The torture she knew should be excruciating, especially as she elicited some reaction in the form of moans... but it was only a prelude in the first few minutes to something worse. Defiance, as the East German knew, could only hold for so long against consistent effort, and to be frank with herself, she had the time to indulge in many techniques ranging from mild, such as now with the pliers, to something worse, something she will perform later on. For now, the Ghoul was content to let Sakura languish with the cocktail of pain and pleasure grating against her moist femininity, twisting and pushing the pliers even deeper, as if the mercenary woman was curious to see the extent of Sakura's resolve to that.

Her efforts bore fruit in the form of clamps digging its way near to the end of such pink caverns, poking against the naked captive's womb, if only briefly. The Ghoul noted that, but said nothing on that happening just yet.

"You know, I could stop this right here and now, if you were to talk." Sascha remarked casually enough to the Matou, whether she was sincere with her statement or not, it was unknown. Most likely she wasn't sincere. "Save yourself the suffering, and all that nonsense. But I am fine with continuing as well. The option to stop is there, just saying~" The German cooed, offering the metaphorical carrot to her stick.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Sakura continued to moan as her captor twisted the pliers around and pushed them in deeper, her hand now entering inside her captive once more. The pain was gradually increasing, the metal scraping painfully against her, and she began to writhe around as much as she was able whilst bound as she was. It was obvious to anyone watching that she was in a significant amount of pain but, at the same time, there were no signs whatsoever that she was willing to give up just yet.

Her captor continued to push the pliers further and further inside her prisoner, stretching her open more and more painfully until, finally, she reached the entrance to Sakura's womb, prodding it sadistically and causing her captive to let out another, louder moan. Then, she addressed Sakura once more.

"You know, I could stop this right here and now, if you were to talk. Save yourself the suffering, and all that nonsense", she said, trying once again to convince Sakura to answer the questions.

Sakura knew full well that, in reality, her statement was a total lie. If she were to answer the current question, her captor would simply find more things to ask her. And, even in the unlikely event that she could answer everything her captor's employer could conceivably want to know, there was still no incentive for her captor to treat her kindly. At best, she would be kept in some uncomfortable cell until her answers were confirmed and then executed without mercy. Most likely, given her captor's sadistic tendencies, she would simply continue the torture, this time without any pretense of an interrogation. Only when she was bored of the torture would she allow Sakura to die, and that would likely only happen when she was broken to the point where torturing her was simply no more fun.

"But I am fine with continuing as well. The option to stop is there, just saying~", her captor continued, this time far more truthfully.

Sakura glared up at the woman, her face still twisted from the pain.

"S..screw you", she said, her voice filled with pain. "W..why s..should I even believe y..you'll s..stop i..if I d..do talk?"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

Sascha decided to educate Sakura aggressively just what the consequences were. The form she did this in, was simply put, shoving the pliers deeper inside, before pulling out. A rhythm that was without care for the Matou's pleasure, but all the more delight in whatever maladies it can create. The pain it incurs with every grating, unloving, if not sadistic motions that writhed within the poor, nubile half-naked girl. Again and again, she shoved it within, painfully, careless of any obstructions and bumps that would complicate the entry, before pulling out slowly, as if offering a respite to Sakura's chagrin. It was deliberate on Sascha's part, she would continue this for a full on well several minutes, pacing along with haste, and then slowness in her motion's pull. All the while doing this, she never watched the violation, keeping her glance leveled at the Matou's face the whole time, as if testing or experimenting the girl's boundaries.

It was on the tenth minute, she slowed, if not stopped outright. It was clear Sascha was going to ask her questions again, make a statement of another kind, or merely play around as she usually does with her banter. The mercenary ghoul ever liked it so much to see the fruits of her progress in her victim's reactions. Torture after all, to her, was like art. Well, maybe nothing as garish as that, the East German muses to herself with mirth.

"To answer your earlier question, I think whatever I can do to you, we both know how this may end. The operative word here is may." The inhuman woman began in a drawl, deadpan if not sardonic in her tone, "Either I kill you after I torture you, making this whole process as excruciating as possible... or, you make it worth my while, and perhaps you can get out of this alive. Perhaps. Who knows? But it's a chance that has a certain outcome in either cases. A certain painful death... or an uncertain painless respite, one that may include death, or perhaps a life in captivity. I would think the latter is far more promising, ja?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Captured Sakura

Sakura's captor made no response to her outburst, instead opting to simply demonstrate what would happen if she did not comply. Sakura let out a pained yelp as her captor roughly and quickly thrust the pliers into her without showing any regard for Sakura's well-being. Then, she slowly withdrew the pliers, allowing Sakura a slight respite, and time to ponder the pain that would soon return.  Over and over, her torturer pushed the pliers inside her, the metal rubbing against her insides and bringing her significant pain. Her face screwed up and her eyes began to water, her insides becoming more and more sore as she was violated again and again.

Sakura expected her captor to stop and question her but, this time, she did not, instead simply continuing to thrust the pliers mercilessly, staring into Sakura's eyes with sadistic glee as she did so, the captive girl gradually becoming more and more emotionally drained from the constant pain being inflicted upon her. Yet, her torturer showed no signs of stopping, continuing to thrust the pliers into her prisoner without mercy. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to her unfortunate captive, her thrusts began to slow. Sakura knew that she was surely going to be interrogated once more. And, despite the pain she was most definitely in, she had no intention of submitting just yet.

"To answer your earlier question, I think whatever I can do to you, we both know how this may end. The operative word here is may", her captor said in a deadpan voice. "Either I kill you after I torture you, making this whole process as excruciating as possible... or, you make it worth my while, and perhaps you can get out of this alive. Perhaps. Who knows? But it's a chance that has a certain outcome in either cases. A certain painful death... or an uncertain painless respite, one that may include death, or perhaps a life in captivity. I would think the latter is far more promising, ja?"

Sakura knew that the woman's words were not entirely untrue. After all, if she was to submit, then her captor may, perhaps, decide there was no further need for torture. Conversely, as long as she resisted, further torture was guaranteed. Still, despite that, her words were not convincing to the captive, for several reasons. For one, whilst torture was a certainty as long as she resisted, resisting also meant she would continue to live, at least as long as her captor felt there was any point in continuing to torture her further. And, given how much she enjoyed it, it seemed unlikely to her that her captor would stop even if she knew Sakura would not or could not answer the questions she was being asked. Secondly, even if she truly did want the torture to stop, she was almost certain that her captor would, sooner or later, ask her something she simply did not know. And, in that case, there would be nothing she could do to save herself from the unbearable agony.

So, realising that talking was futile, and not wanting to give the woman information unnecessarily, Sakura once again replied with as much defiance as she was able.

"A..and w..wha..what i..if I..I d..do..n't k..know?" she said, weakly. "W..what th..en? You..'ll n..never s..top tor..tort..ur..ing me, what..ever I..I d..do, so w..why sh..ould I t..talk?"

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

"But that's the problem. You DO know, and I don't believe it that you don't. Let's just say on the off chance that what you say is true, well, I'd rather not leave any stones unturned, or so they say."

And with that, she pulled away the pliers, as if to give the Matou a much needed reprieve to her bereaved agony. Chucking the tool over to the surgical table, as it splattered juices all over the rest of the torture implements. If hygiene was a concern, Sascha would care, but she doesn't. Yet as she would search for the next tool to play along with, it occurred to the East German that there was a single detail that boggled her even further.

Sakura's thigh, that wound was no longer open. The blood smearing along the smooth flesh did little to mask that deception. Intrigued, if not boggled, the mercenary woman loomed over the previously cut spot, and ran her fingers along where the wound should be. To her dull surprise, blood did not seep out of it.

Sascha raised an eyebrow to that, and glanced to Sakura sharply. "Oho, now that IS an interesting quirk your body has. That does... make my job infinitely easier, but I am not so certain if this was a fluke or a one off thing like that." The East German reached for the scalpel, still crusted with blood, and prodded it against Sakura's calf without breaking skin, at least not yet. "I can always find out firsthand how well this works... or you can save yourself the trouble, and tell me exactly how well it is you can heal so very quickly."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Captured Sakura

Once again, Sakura's captor responded dismissively, making it clear that she did not for one minute believe Sakura's claims of ignorance. At the same time, though, her words proved the point Sakura had been making. Even if she did not know the answer to a question, her captor would invariably continue to torture her just in case. After all, did she gain from giving her the benefit of the doubt? Particularly when she was quite obviously enjoying herself.

As Sakura pondered the situation and how to reply, her captor pulled the pliers away, giving her captive some long-awaited relief. Aware that it would surely be temporary, Sakura began to breathe deeply, trying to calm herself and prepare for the next installment of torture. However, as Sakura's captor began to look over the table to find the next tool she wanted to use to inflict pain on her prisoner, she noticed something odd. For a moment, Sakura wondered why the woman had a confused look on her face, until she began to stare closely at the now-closed wound on the prisoner's thigh.

Oh, I see..., Sakura thought as she belatedly noticed that the pain from the wound was gone, and realised that her captor would obviously be surprised at that.

Sure enough, her captor began to investigate, first running her finger along the cut, before raising her eyebrow and giving her captive a sharp glance.

"Oho, now that IS an interesting quirk your body has. That does... make my job infinitely easier, but I am not so certain if this was a fluke or a one off thing like that", she said, reaching for the blood-encrusted scapel and prodding it threateningly against Sakura's calf. "I can always find out firsthand how well this works... or you can save yourself the trouble, and tell me exactly how well it is you can heal so very quickly."

Sakura frowned. As the girl had alluded to, knowing the exact strength of her healing power would make interrogating her far easier. After all, without needing to worry about irreversible damage, she could inflict far more suffering for far longer than she otherwise could. Given that, and the fact that any truthful answer would give far more information than her captor could safely obtain from experimentation, there was no good reason for Sakura to give any reply.

Besides, Sakura herself wasn't even sure. Were her ability to direct mana not limited as it was, she could heal almost anything short of a fatal wound, and most superficial wounds would take only seconds to heal. In this situation, though, it seemed like her healing was slowed down significantly, a small cut taking minutes to heal rather than seconds. More serious damage may not even heal at all.  Replying in this situation was just pointless.

Or was it...?

Considering the situation, Sakura had a sudden realisation. Her current uncertainty was almost the best possible answer she could give, and it was the absolute truth. Of course, if she simply responded with that, her captor would not believe her, but she could give additional information. Her healing ability was, after all, being limited by whatever her captor was using to prevent her focussing her mana and performing magical spells. The same spells that could easily allow her to escape.

Whilst her captor clearly had some idea that her magic was potentially dangerous, it was not clear if she knew just how easily Sakura could escape if her ability to perform magic was reinstated, even for a short period. If Sakura told her the truth, then maybe, just maybe, her captor would feel inclined to drop the field, or whatever it was that was preventing her using her magic, either to experiment with her captive's healing abilities or, alternately, in order to heal her captive after a vigorous torture session. And, if she did, then Sakura knew she could take advantage and break herself free.

At worse, telling the truth would result in her captor not believing her and investigating herself. Which, as painful as it would likely be, would still probably be preferable to the torture that would otherwise be inflicted upon her as part of her interrogation. And, it would prove Sakura's point about the futility of telling the truth. So, Sakura decided to, for once, answer her captor truthfully.

"I..it's part of my magic. I can use my mana supply to heal myself", she began, still a little weak from the prior torture. "Normally, it can heal almost any wound but, with my magic restricted as it is, I'm honestly not sure. The wound you inflicted on me before would have healed in seconds normally, not minutes. I certainly wouldn't want to rely on it to heal anything more serious than a superficial cut."

With that, Sakura gritted her teeth in preparation for the coming pain, fully expecting her captor to reject her explanation and begin her own investigation of Sakura's healing power. Still, her words should put doubt in her captor's mind as to how far she could go and, given that she had spoken the truth, her captor could hardly accuse her of trying to act deceitfully over it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 07:28:05 AM by Cherry Lover »

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
Captor Sascha

While Sakura was ruminating on the many possibilities of what sort of response she should articulate, the East German merely stared at the hapless purple haired girl, that is, until she could articulate some response. Sascha didn't have to wait long, not truly. She accepted Sakura's response with blandness, followed by a shrug. There wasn't as much room for deception the mercenary felt, at least in regards to Sakura's curt explanation. It certainly coincided with that little anomaly to do with her healing, and for that, the Ghoul was glad to know. She was being truthful, and that was the first step towards gaining some leverage over the girl.

Silently, as if to leave Sakura to mull over the torturer's response, the German speaking woman reached for the scalpel, and then took it up to the final garment of clothes the Matou had on her. The scalpel's edge faced upwards, and from there under Sascha's careful hands, slid underneath the strap holding the bra together. With one fluid motion, she pulled the bladed edge up and into the strap itself, excising into it smoothly. Incidentally, this caused the bra to part open in an exaggerated motion, practically unfurling out to reveal those two lovely and generously endowed mounds Sakura had for breasts.

Sascha, as if to reward Sakura for her compliance, pulls apart her glove from her hands, and grasps those breasts gently and softly. Letting each of her fingers squeeze into the mound's flesh, as she plays around with those gelatinous masses tenderly.

"If you can heal smaller cuts, you can heal bigger ones, but that is chancing it too much." The Ghoul remarked casually enough, "Now that being said, it is good you are finally telling me some truths. Truths... that will find you rewarded, there will be no substantial pain, but instead, respite and relief." And from there, the mercenary woman made clear that this was the carrot to her stick method. At least to make it clear to Sakura that she intends to go by her words, and offer more of an incentive to tell the truth.

Not that Sascha was worried about letting Sakura regain her resolve, torture was always an option, and so was inducing what many call... the Stockholm Syndrome. It will take time, but time is the one thing the Ghoul has in great supply.