Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 125951 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2535 on: November 21, 2016, 04:09:52 PM »
Relius Clover

"Very well"

Ignis tightened her grip on Sakura’s breasts.  Meanwhile, Relius grabbed the nipple clamps and held them near the opening in her crotch.  With his free hand, he pressed the button on his remote, causing a shock to charge the clamps.  Then, he slowly moved them closer, until the clamps made contact with her vulva.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:04:02 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #2536 on: November 22, 2016, 12:06:17 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

The pained look on Sakura's face from the painful squashing of her breasts was rapidly joined by a strong hint of fear as her captor moved the clamps menacingly towards her highly-sensitive folds. The captive girl began to writhe around as her eyes opened wide in anticipation of the agony she knew would be coming. As her captor moved the charged clamps slowly towards her, Sakura looked down in fearful anticipation, dreading the pain but unwilling to give in to this cruel man.

Then, finally, the clamps came into contact with her puffed-up folds, still sensitive from her arousal. The shock was only momentary but, regardless, it shot through Sakura with burning agony. The helpless captive let out a tortured scream, her pain obvious to both her captor and her blindfolded and concerned husband. Her eyes watered up at the momentary torment, her distress obvious. Yet, even as she was recovering from the torment, knowing further pain would surely come, she glared defiantly at her captor, not yet willing to submit to the cruel torture he was inflicting upon her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: November 22, 2016, 02:54:52 AM »
Relius Clover

Relius met the girls determined glare with a sadistic smile as he shoved the clamps down her hole.  He pushed the button again, this time doubling the voltage.  Meanwhile, Ignis’s arms retracted from her breasts, changing positions.  This time, her claw like hands were heated slightly with magic.  She pressed them against the girl’s ass, attempting to leave a permanent scar.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: November 25, 2016, 06:42:24 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura's fear began to rise once again as her captor responded to her determination with a sadistic smile, obviously not too upset by her defiant attitude. Then, without further ado, he pushed one of the clamps inside his helpless captive, holding the other in place whilst he pressed the button once more. Sakura let out another agonised scream, pain coursing through her as the even-stronger shock tormented her.

At the same time, the hands binding her breasts retracted, causing the captive girl more pain as blood rushed back into the reddened, tormented orbs. Shortly after, there was a burning pain on Sakura's rear, the captive girl letting out another scream of pain as the heated hand touched the skin, leaving a burn mark which would take some time to heal even with Sakura's magical abilities. By now, Sakura's eyes were watering heavily, and her discomfort was evident, as was her fear of what might come next. Yet, despite her obvious distress, and the little voice still telling her to submit, she was still defiant. She knew she would surely have to give in soon, part of her even wanted to give in, but she also knew that her sanity required that she resist as long as she possibly could. If she submitted without a proper fight, then she would slip back into her past submissiveness. That would be a betrayal of Shirou, and it was not something she could allow.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: November 25, 2016, 11:20:33 PM »
Relius Clover

"You can consider that lovely gift from Ignis a branding of sorts, a sign of your captivity and eternal servitude to me.  You are quite the specimen.  Your soul has not faltered even the slightest, your body barely withstanding the pain."  He said, maintaining his grin.

Ignis dropped the purple haired girl, allowing her to fall to the ground. He walked up to her and pushed down, forcing her on her back.  Ignis then moved her arms to her stomach and burned the image of her claws into her skin.

"You belong to me now."  He announced. 

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: November 26, 2016, 08:05:38 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

In response to her captor's taunting, Sakura simply glared back at him, her ass still throbbing from the burn that had been inflicted upon it. Nevertheless, her body began to heat up at the thought of being the sadistic man's slave, her past emotions and somewhat masochistic nature betraying her once more. She was just glad that Shirou wasn't able to watch her humiliation.

Immediately after, Sakura felt herself dropped to the floor. As she attempted to gain her balance, her captor walked over and pushed her down, causing her to fall onto her still-sore rear, letting out a yelp of pain as she did so. As she lay there, the woman moved her hands down to Sakura's stomach, painfully branding her once more, whilst her captor stood over her menacingly, declaring his ownership of her.

He's going to rape me! Sakura thought, a mixture of disgust, fear and anticipation.

Her body began to heat up further at the thought, her folds becoming damp as she prepared for the intrusion. Yet, despite her body's reaction, Sakura was determined not to submit to him. She knew Shirou was listening and suffering along with her.

"No, never!" she said, defiantly.

Shirou, meanwhile, was indeed listening, his dick throbbing painfully from arousal at Sakura's screams and moans. His guilt and anger overflowing, he felt like he had to respond, to defend her as much as he could given his current state, even if only to reassure her he still existed.

"Leave her alone, you monster!" he shouted, actually glad he was unable to see what the cruel man was doing to his beloved wife.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: November 27, 2016, 07:06:57 PM »
Relius Clover

Relius sat atop the girl’s crotch, straddling her.  He slowly removed his garb, leaving nothing but the mask on his face.  His shaft sprung forwards as he took off his pants  He pinned her to the ground, pushing her wrists to the floor with his hands.

“You can deny it as much as you wish but you already belong to me.  This is merely branding.  You are simply another thing that I own, no different from the complex machinery in this lab."

Ignis grabbed her by the hair and forced her to sit up a bit.  Meanwhile, Relius leaned in, whispering into her ear.  “Do you see it?  Its throbbing even harder than me right now.  You must certainly be able to comprehend this yes?  He is lying to himself.  You are lying to yourself.  In the end, both of you are horrible perverts, far surpassing my own sadistic tastes.  Both of you have already submitted to me.  Its simply a matter of metacognition.  You aren’t aware of it yet.”  He said, violently shoving her back to the ground.  "When you can finally admit to it, ill graciously take off the blindfold from your husband."

With that, he stuck his rod into her hole and gave her a strong thrust.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 07:12:59 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: November 28, 2016, 07:58:50 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Taking no notice of Sakura's defiant response, Relius lowered himself down onto the captive, the bulge in his trousers obvious as he pinned her to the floor. Then, her captor began to slowly remove his clothes, the embarrassed and aroused prisoner averting her eyes from the sight, the feeling of humiliation growing as her body responded to the imminent rape with arousal. Then, with his body now completely exposed to the helpless and blushing prisoner, he took hold of her wrists, pinning her to the floor.

Sakura's body heated up further in anticipation, her folds glistening even as she tried to fight the arousal. His words only cemented the feeling of forced submission, informing her that she was now his property, a toy for him to use and abuse in whatever manner he desired. Not wanting to give her captor the satisfaction of enjoying her humiliation, she continued to look away, awaiting with trepidation the moment when he would finally violate her. The only small comfort she felt was that Shirou wouldn't be forced to watch her be defiled.

However, instead of feeling him penetrate her, Sakura instead felt a tug on her hair, forcing her upwards and making her look into her sadistic, gleeful captor's eyes for a moment. Then, he leaned in to her, his hot breath tickling her ear and making her trecherous body heat up further.

“Do you see it? Its throbbing even harder than me right now. You must certainly be able to comprehend this yes? He is lying to himself. You are lying to yourself. In the end, both of you are horrible perverts, far surpassing my own sadistic tastes. Both of you have already submitted to me. Its simply a matter of metacognition. You aren’t aware of it yet”, he whispered, before shoving her back to the ground with violence. "When you can finally admit to it, ill graciously take off the blindfold from your husband."

As he spoke, Sakura began to blush once more. She couldn't deny his words, they were all true. She was a horrible, perverted girl who, despite being kidnapped, tortured and enslaved by this cruel man, was actually becoming aroused by the thought of him raping her. And her husband, too, was obviously aroused by the sight. Even if she'd not submitted to him mentally, her body had long ago given up any concept of resistance, as the wetness in her crotch proved.

Yet, as much as she was aroused by the thought of Shirou watching him rape her, and as much as she knew it would arouse Shirou, she also knew that watching her be defiled by this man would hurt him more than anything. As such, she was more than happy to allow him to remain blindfolded, and she was determined to continue her defiance.

As she was thinking, she felt a sudden thrust, her captor finally pushing himself inside her, rubbing against her sensitive insides, still a little sore from the earlier shocks. Despite her attempted resistance, she still let out a small moan of pleasure and pain, causing her to blush further. Yet, despite that, she was still defiant, still determined to protect her beloved from watching her degrade herself.

"No, never!" she retorted. "I will never submit to you!"

Shirou, meanwhile, had been listening to the whole thing, his dick throbbing even as a look of pain and sadness came over his face. Yet, despite the arousal he felt, he too was glad he did not have to watch his wife get defiled by this evil man. All he could hope now was that they could find a way to escape before it was too late.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: December 01, 2016, 01:39:10 PM »
Relius Clover

Relius continued, actually increasing the power behind his thrust.  His grin manifested into a lustful smile as he ravaged the girl’s hole.  With his hands, he greedily squeezed her large breasts, this time with enough power to leave marks. 

“You already have.”  He replied simply.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: December 04, 2016, 01:42:21 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Despite her defiance, Sakura continued to pant and moan as her captor's thrusts grew in intensity. She felt utterly humiliated, her face reddening further as her captor grinned lustfully at his helpless victim. A strong hint of pain was added to Sakura's pleasureable moans as Relius harshly groped her tormented and sore breasts, showing no regard for her well-being as he continued to rape her.

Whilst she would never willingly admit to being the property of anyone, aside maybe from Shirou if he was into such things, the horny and highly-aroused prisoner was making no real effort to resist her captor's ministrations. In fact, she was even rocking her hips reflexively, trying to increase the pleasure she felt with every thrust. Her arousal was now obvious, her moans growing in intensity. Every thrust was only increasing the humiliation and helplessness she felt, as well as the feeling of guilt for allowing herself to enjoy sex with a man who was not her husband. Unable to give any meaningful response to Relius' taunt, she simply frowned and blushed even deeper, knowing the truth of his words even as she tried to deny them to herself.

Shirou, too, was throbbing, highly aroused by what he was hearing. He almost even wanted the blindfold removed, so he could observe the erotic sight in front of him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: December 09, 2016, 04:47:53 AM »
Relius Clover

Relius chuckled as he began thrusting even harder.  It was over.  Now all that was left was to reap his reward.  The scientist removed his shaft from her hole and forcefully flipped her over.  With another powerful thrust, he forced himself inside from behind.  He held her by her hair, pulling backwards with each push inwards.  He did this several times until he established a consistent rhythm.

"I do believe we have finally come to understand one another.  Your my toy and you will stay that way until your usefulness erodes." 

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Sweet dripped down Marcus's bare chest as he ran through the forest, wearing nothing but a pair of pants.  He had been training for a few hours now and his body was finally starting to cave from the pressure.  The forest had no clear path, so he simply made his own, swerving around trees and bushes.  His breathing was becoming more intense every time he changed direction.  Eventually, he made it to a large open field, covered in a thick bed of lush grass.

"Alright, just 300 pushups and im done for the day," he muttered in between pants.

Then, he got down on his hands and knees and started pushing.  At least this was an easy day.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 09:29:30 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

Adjutor's muscles quivered as she held her position, poised on a single finger on a tree branch, every creak of the branch under her weight sounding far louder to her than it actually was. Sweat dripped from pores, flowing down her body before dripping down from her hair and her forehead. A passing breeze helped matters a little, cooling her body, covered only by what was apparently called an athletic bra and shorts. While the monster hunter wasn't entirely sure about the odd materials the garments seemed to be made of, at least it was better than just putting on some wraps and hoping for the best, not to mention that it wasn't as difficult to stow a knife and some twine away on her person.

While her breathing was growing labored by this point, she was nearing the end of her exercise anyway. It would just be another minute or so like this and then some stretching exercises to cool down. Just as that last minute was ending, however, the sound of movement registered to Adjutor, who silently eased herself down to a more relaxed position on the branch, listening intently. The sound started moving further away, and the hunter decided to have some impromptu stealth training and followed quickly after the source. Soon enough, she caught up to an admittedly handsome man running through the forest seemingly aimlessly, though not definitely not running from something. Thankfully, Xarrest had figuratively gone to sleep a while ago, so there was no worry about her interrupting.

Huh, so he came out here to train too? ...Well, I can't say I'd mind some company.

With that in mind, Adjutor followed him out to the field, making ample use of the lush grass to render her movements essentially silent, quieting her breathing as she approached. When he got down on his hands and knees and started with pushups, however, she relaxed completely, drawing closer before deciding to make her presence known.

"Howdy there," she called out, "Didn't think I'd run into someone else out here. Mind if I join you?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus let out a controlled exhale as he reached the top of his pushup.  Suddenly feeling the shadow of someone, he turned his head while maintaining a plank.  What he saw was a pretty muscular girl wearing nothing but a sports bra and shorts, covered in sweet and dirt.  It was a good look.

Even so, his head turned back towards the ground as he continued his push-ups.  "Whatever," he retorted nonchalantly.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:17:28 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The hunter cocked an eyebrow at the response, part of her expecting a bit more out of him and feeling a tiny bit reminded of her efforts trying to get Michael's attention years back. Allowing a quiet exhale, Adjutor got down to join him in the push-ups, starting out with both hands, but eventually alternating between hands as they went along. Eventually, she worked her way down to fingers, the only sounds coming from her being labored breathing as she went through the push-ups. Well, that and taking the chance to look him over when she could, and he certainly wasn't hard on the eyes at all, even if chances were he'd be hard to the touch.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:36:51 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses