Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 125775 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

As Marcus went through his push-ups, he couldn't help but notice the ease at which this mysterious girl went through hers.Towards the end of the set she was actually on her fingers. Ok, ill bite, he thought, as he turned his head to watch her in action.  When he did, their eyes met for a brief moment and he quickly turned away.  Oh...

The moment he came to the top of his final push-up, he rolled over to a sitting position.  He openly let his eyes trace her body, moving from her lovely face down to her well developed legs.  Then, his pupils darted back to her eyes. 

"I hate to break it to you, but I just finished my workout."  he said sternly, looking at her for a reaction.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:50:16 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

"Mhm, I was just about finished with mine," Adjutor said, face still a little flushed from the moment their eyes met and she'd realized that he'd been looking her over as well, "Just needed to go through some stretches."

With that, Adjutor proceeded to start with her cool-down stretches, the only sounds coming from her being her labored breathing interspersed with the occasional moan or groan as she slowly stretched herself out, opting to go for a solo stretching routine if he was done already. Granted, her stretches probably went a bit beyond what one would expect from a normal athlete, owing to her impressive flexibility, but the purpose was the same nonetheless. All the same, Adjutor was aware of how the routine practically put herself on display for the man, but she didn't find herself minding too much. She certainly spared a glance over his toned figure whenever she got the chance.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:04:37 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus shrugged and said,  "Yeah works for me."

He didn't even try to pretend that he wasn't looking as the mysterious girl preformed various stretches.  Watching her sweat coated muscles flex into impossible positions roused a familiar feeling in his pants.  All of the sudden, a smirk appeared on his face.

"Why don't you come over here?" he said, extending his arm towards her and motioning her to come with his fingers.  "I know some good stretches you can do with two people."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

She was all too aware of his eyes on her, her flush deepening as time went on. His request brought a smirk to Adjutor's lips however, the monster hunter finishing up her current stretch before easing herself over next to the man.

"Sounds like a decent idea," Adjutor said, "Might do you some good to stretch a bit as well."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

The moment she walked into his space, Marcus lightly grasped her arm in his hand and pulled her close to his body.  "What is that smirk for?" he asked, his own grin growing larger now that he had her face inches from his own.

He lightly pushed her away and sat down into a cross legged position.  "So ive never done it before, but there is a nice back stretch ive always wanted to try," he said pointing with his thumb to his back.  "Just sit on my back as I lean down and slowly apply pressure."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

Adjutor's flush deepened as he pulled her closer, managing to keep the smirk in the face of his question.

"Chances are we'll find out," Adjutor said before she was pushed away, cocking an eyebrow at the stretch he described. Shrugging, Adjutor waited for him to lean forward before shuffling forward herself, seating herself on his lower back and slowly putting more and more pressure on his back.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Her blush was incredibly cute especially coming from someone so built.  Marcus was a sucker for breaking down tougher women.  Somehow it was a lot easier than winning fights.

As he leaned forward, he felt her round ass pressing against his back.  He tightened his upper back out of reflex, while feeling a bulge forming in his pants.  There really wasn't much between her behind and those shorts.

"Further," he ordered.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

To a degree, she found herself questioning the validity of this stretch, but she could feel him tensing up under her, so some progress was being made at least. Well, either that or he enjoyed having a girl sit on him,  a thought that widened the monster hunter's grin as she put still more pressure on his back.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

As her ass pushed farther against his toned back, Marcus felt himself grow harder.  He glanced at the toned legs before him, glistening with sweat thanks to the ray's of the sun.  There was only so much lower body a man could take.

"Alright that is enough," he ordered.  "I think im good."

When she got off of him, he got up and looked at her for a moment, his pupils moving up and down her body.  "You look like you don't need to stretch," he said, once again, looking her up and down with a smirk.  "But, I can give you a massage."
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 01:56:31 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

Well, it was fairly obvious that the increased pressure was doing something for him. She could practically feel him tensing up under her, but just then he called for an end, and Adjutor eased herself off of him in turn.

Unable to help a slight shudder of anticipation as he looked over her again,  Adjutor perked up at the mention of a massage. It had been far too long, and while stretching and the Armos helped, there was no substitute for a proper massage.

"Sounds good," Adjutor said, unable to help a slight hint of eagerness in her voice as she turned her back to him, remaining seated for the moment.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Before him sat a beautiful girl with one of the most well developed backs he had ever seen wearing nothing but a sports bra and some shorts.  Clearly, there was only one course of action.

He lightly gripped the back of her sports bra.  "This is going to be in the way," he said, ripping it off with a swift yank.  Then, he began pressing his fingers into her back, rubbing them around the upper area's before slowly working his way down.

Now all he was waiting for was a reaction.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

And a reaction was not long in coming, first with an indignant "Hey!" as the bra was torn free only to be cut off with a moan as his hands went to work, kneading tensed muscle into a more relaxed state quickly. Adjutor soon felt a delicious warmth spreading down her back as he worked the tension out of her back quite thoroughly. She didn't really think to cover her chest, putting aside the fact that she was already facing away from him in the first place, simply relaxing into his touch and enjoying the feeling.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus let loose a playful chuckle.  "No one has made that noise when I give back rubs," he said, increasing the strength in each movement.  "Your either really tight, or you came here for something else."

He scooted in closer, pressing his hardness against the lowest part of her back.  Then, with one hand, he slowly moved from her lower back to her belly, gently rubbing her abs.  "Wow, these are almost as thick as mine," he commented, moving the other hand to cup her breasts.  "Now its time to do the other side."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

"Oh you have no god-damned idea," Adjutor said, glancing back with a look of equal gratitude and amusement, "And how do you know it wasn't both?"

Then she felt something warm and hard pressing against her back, the hunter arching up a little with a small gasp as she realized what it was, only for a slight giggle to pass her lips as he started rubbing at her abs, tickling her a little amidst the feeling of the tension in her back melting away under his hands. Her eyes widened a little as he moved his other hand from her back to cup her breasts, the massage having left her worked up enough that that simple action drew an audible gasp from her.

"Mm, and what do you have in mind for that?" the hunter managed to get out, resisting the temptation to cover her chest as she turned around. It would be a useless gesture anyway, given that he already had his hands there as it was.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's smirk turned into one of genuine satisfaction as his lips stretched and his eyes widened as she turned around to face him.  He took a moment to take in her well endowed form.  Then, his eyes returned to their neutral state and his lips curled into a focused frown.

"I think ill finish what I started," he said, violently shoving her to the ground.  He climbed on top of her, making a seat out of her pelvis.  Then, he placed two hands on her abs and began rubbing them, increasing the power with each cycle of his movement.  The firmness of her belly was almost addictive to touch and he felt himself getting more excited as he increased his strength. The noises didn't help either. IF she looked at his crotch, she would be able to see his rod trying desperately to pierce his pants.

Once he was satisfied with her belly, he moved to her chest, preforming a motion that pushed the two together and pulled them apart, all while pressing down with his powerful triceps.  After a solid minute or two of his massage, he pulled his hands away.  Then, he leaned in and whispered in her ear.  "Now, as for what I have in mind... Well, it depends on what you think you can take."