Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126241 times)

Brahmastra

Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »
Lawrence crawled up to join her at the head of the bed, struggling to pull his pants back on as he did so. "Quit bullshitting me..." He grinned. His fingers tracked their way up to her hair, stroking the soft strands out gently. "I'm sorry about the hair. I didn't think you'd mind that that much... and you didn't ask me for mercy did you..."

With something resembling more of a cute pout than one of her wicked smiles, one that let a tiny bit of red flush her cheeks, Misaya kissed Law once as he said his excuses, shutting him up.

"Just... don't let it happen again, okay?" She said with a sideways glance. It wasn't particularly embarrassing or anything, but it felt kind of awkward looking the guy who had just came in her straight in the eyes.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 03:07:23 PM by Christemo »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2014, 05:32:46 PM »
Lawrence pulled his arms around her and gave her another quick kiss, before returning to play with her hair. It was a little awkward, spur of the moment, and probably not the smartest thing to have suddenly jumped her bones, but he didn't regret it in the least.

"I won't. And what do you mean by again..." Law teased.

Brahmastra

« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2014, 05:53:48 PM »
"Hoho, aren't you being a little greedy now? I know I'm fantastic and everything, but do you think you even deserve another chance?" She said with a returning tone of smug superiority as she let him play with her stringy black hair, enjoying the sensation of being worshiped in such a manner. Feeling that they were modest enough for such again, she pulled down the bounded fields around them, once again exposing their now more decent forms to the view of the room.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2014, 06:10:16 PM »
"Well, I meant the first, but I won't say no to a drink", she said, smirking.

She watched as he created the drink, considering all the possibilities the tentacles provided. Then, he slid the drink over to her.

"Aww, aren't you going to use your tentacles?" she said with a naughty grin.

And, with that, she took the offered drink, and began to sip at it. It wasn't actually her ideal drink, she'd just liked the name, but it was nice enough, and it contained alcohol, which was the important thing. Strangely, though, it seemed to be affecting her more than she would have expected....

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2014, 06:31:05 PM »
"Well, I meant the first, but I won't say no to a drink", she said, smirking.

Adjutor is unable to keep a blush not caused by the alcohol from coming to his face as he processes what was just said, tugging at the drawstrings of his hoodie as he sits there, at a loss for how to respond to that.

Well then...she's rather forward...

I might point out that you're stating the obvious if I hadn't just been blindsided.

Well, considering what the nature of this place...

She watched as he created the drink, considering all the possibilities the tentacles provided. Then, he slid the drink over to her.

"Aww, aren't you going to use your tentacles?" she said with a naughty grin.

And, with that, she took the offered drink, and began to sip at it. It wasn't actually her ideal drink, she'd just liked the name, but it was nice enough, and it contained alcohol, which was the important thing. Strangely, though, it seemed to be affecting her more than she would have expected....

"Impractical," Adjutor says simply, latching on to the solid ground of logic as he floats adrift in a maelstrom of confused emotions, considering taking another drink to clear the mental images, "You're close enough to me for the Armogarians to be unnecessary for delivery. All that aside, I figured that if I could add a personal touch to the process, then why not?"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 06:32:56 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2014, 02:36:54 AM »

Rider smiled as he blushed at her comment.

My teasing seems to be working.

She could see him becoming flustered and lost in response to the comment about his tentacles, and she nearly burst out laughing when she heard his

response.

He's clearly trying to avoid the implications. How did someone so innocent end up here?

Well, I guess I should tease him a bit more....

"Well, I would mind a 'personal touch' from those tentacles", she said in a sultry manner, a grin clear on her face.

Then, finishing up her drink, she turned to him once more, holding up her glass.

"Hmm, what should I have next? I'd ask for a Slow Comfortable Screw, but I find that a little boring, honestly", she said, smirking.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2014, 03:34:17 AM »

Rider smiled as he blushed at her comment.

My teasing seems to be working.

She could see him becoming flustered and lost in response to the comment about his tentacles, and she nearly burst out laughing when she heard his

response.

He's clearly trying to avoid the implications. How did someone so innocent end up here?

Well, I guess I should tease him a bit more....

"Well, I would mind a 'personal touch' from those tentacles", she said in a sultry manner, a grin clear on her face.

Then, finishing up her drink, she turned to him once more, holding up her glass.

"Hmm, what should I have next? I'd ask for a Slow Comfortable Screw, but I find that a little boring, honestly", she said, smirking.

Let's focus on wondering about how she finished that drink so quickly.

I worry about you sometimes...

At this point, that brandy was looking better and better, then he heard mention of the drink.

"S-s-slow Comfortable Screw," Adjutor repeats, unable to keep a slight tremor from his voice as he focuses on the drink, doing his best not to think about the name, "I'll see what I can do."

Honestly, though, why the focus on me? I mean, I get that this is the Velvet Room and all, but there is a far more eligible bachelor right there at this very bar!

I think the drink is getting to you, well, that and the embarrassment too...I mean, you have no way of knowing if she doesn't actually just hate that guy.

Now you're not making sense.

How about we focus on this drink instead?

Quickly mixing the Reinforced drink, Adjutor hands the lavender-haired woman the drink with the tendrils, holding his other hand to his face only to find that the chill of the Armogarian tattoos does nothing for the persistent blush, prompting equal measures of frustration and embarrassment.

"Slow Comfortable Screw," he says, unable to keep a tremor from his voice, "Bland, boring thing that you consider it to be, I would ask that you don't knock it till you try it."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:13:32 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2014, 05:08:24 AM »
Rider smirked at Adjutor's flustered response.

God, he really is determined not to think about this, isn't he?

"S-s-slow Comfortable Screw, I'll see what I can do", he said

"Oh, you want to give me a slow comfortable screw, then?" she said in reply as he mixed the drink.

Then, he handed her the drink, this time using his tentacles.

"Slow Comfortable Screw. Bland, boring thing that you consider it to be, I would ask that you don't knock it till you try it", he said.

"Oh, I've had a few slow comfortable screws before. It's just not my thing. I prefer my 'screws' to be a bit less... comfortable."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2014, 07:46:12 AM »
Adjutor takes a moment to calm himself, then a few deep breaths, then another glance at the brandy, and finally, when all of this fails, turns back to the lavender-haired woman, that blush still coloring his face.

"Honestly, I fail to see why you're bothering to waste your time with me," he says, turning back to his drink as he finds himself unable to look her in the eyes/blindfold, "I mean, look around you, there are other people available here, and all of them are much more deserving of the very good time you'd be capable of giving them. It's your loss really, Rider, if I remember correctly."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 08:15:27 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2014, 06:40:24 PM »
"Hoho, aren't you being a little greedy now? I know I'm fantastic and everything, but do you think you even deserve another chance?" She said with a returning tone of smug superiority as she let him play with her stringy black hair, enjoying the sensation of being worshiped in such a manner. Feeling that they were modest enough for such again, she pulled down the bounded fields around them, once again exposing their now more decent forms to the view of the room.
"Of course I do." Lawrence put up a slightly pouting expression. "How else will I become the first rate you need unless you teach me, hmm?" Law continued to stroke and twirl the strands of her hair he could reach, basking in her obvious enjoyment of this playful action. The room began to swim back into view. "Though in the meantime, would you like something to drink?"

Brahmastra

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
"I could use some Silk Panties, if you don't mind. The drink, of course, though I wouldn't mind some actual underwear." Misaya said, letting a half-cheesy smirk cross her face as she thought of the consequences of her starting to leak Lawrence's seed if she were to stand up. It would be... absurdly hot, but probably pretty awkward. "Or do you get off knowing I'm not wearing anything underneath?", she whispered huskily in his ear before she gently pushed him off of her, in a hint for him to get going. Some alcohol sounded fun.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2014, 12:24:39 AM »
"I get off quite a bit knowing that..." He returned in a low growl. Stretching, Lawrence slipped out of bed, heading over to the bar past the drinking tender and the girl in bondage gear. Odd, but really, he had just taken a joint from Henderson; odd was on the menu no matter what. Turning to the man the girl was talking to, Lawrence ordered the drinks. "I'll take a Silk Panties and a Rum with Coke."

Brahmastra

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2014, 12:44:40 AM »
Misaya laid back on her side once more, eyeing the room's newcomers, though that same little blonde maid kept catching her eye. She was absurdly cute, from what she could see at a distance of half a dozen or so meters, the kind of cute she'd love to corrupt or play with, but what kept pulling in her crimson eyes were probably the fact that every time the blonde moved an inch, that absurdly tiny skirt hinted at the cloth underneath. She couldn't quite discern the color from such tiny glimpses, but she was pretty sure if she kept it up, the maid would notice sooner or later.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2014, 12:51:52 AM »
"I get off quite a bit knowing that..." He returned in a low growl. Stretching, Lawrence slipped out of bed, heading over to the bar past the drinking tender and the girl in bondage gear. Odd, but really, he had just taken a joint from Henderson; odd was on the menu no matter what. Turning to the man the girl was talking to, Lawrence ordered the drinks. "I'll take a Silk Panties and a Rum with Coke."

"Of co-" Adjutor stops mid-sentence upon actually registering the name of the drink, the information not helping his embarrassment in the slightest. He shoots Law a brief look, then turns through the mixing book with the Armogarian tendrils until he finds it.

This is really a thing...

That's actually kinda hilarious.

Were these people having sex while coming up with the drink names?

Might have been an afterglow-sparked burst of inspiration.

Dammit, Xarrest!

Adjutor simply sighs as the Armogarians quickly get to work mixing the Silk Panties with Reinforced ingredients, with the similarly Reinforced Rum with Coke following soon afterwards.

"Enjoy," he says as more tendrils hand Law the drinks, along with a some napkins, "Might want to clean up before you two enjoy these."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:52:47 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2014, 04:58:47 AM »
Rider smirked. It seemed like her partner had finally lost his composure.

Hmm, he seems rather lacking in confidence, though....

"Well, you're just as good as any other man in this bar, and you're the one I found first. Besides, I want to see what else you can do with those tentacles...", she said with a smile as he served another guy a drink.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 05:06:57 AM by Cherry Lover »