Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126230 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2014, 10:23:36 PM »

Adjutor's response surprised Rider somewhat.

He really doesn't know what it is?

But, even so, he seemed to be pretty good at working things out. And, he seemed to have at least some idea how to handle her, judging by the way his other hand was now slowly creeping up her thigh, teasing her further.

Hmm, I wonder what sort of "punishment" he has in mind....

Meanwhile, Adjutor licked her juices off his fingers, before turning back to Rider.

"Hmm..., This is a curious taste. Perhaps you'd like to try?" he said, before grabbing hold of Rider's head and pushing her mouth towards his.

Rider pushed back against his hand, hard enough that he would need to put in some effort to force their lips together, but careful not to over-use her strength and prevent him doing as he desired. Quickly, he overcame her "resistance" and forced their lips together. Rider could taste her juices as he ravished her mouth with his tongue, her arousal building once more as he took advantage of his "helpless" prisoner.

Xarrest manages to hold on for a few moments that seem to stretch into an eternity, reveling in the warmth of the kiss and the combination of curious tastes, both of Rider herself and that strange liquid from before. Eventually, Xarrest had to break off the kiss for the sake of air, though not without a degree of regret.

Now then...where to start...What do we know about the situation?

Next to nothing, we're playing this by ear...

Funny you say that.

Xarrest steps back for a moment as his expression flashes from enraptured by the sight before him, to slightly mournful that he can't just stand there and admire the view, to purely lascivious as he moves back in, both hands teasingly tracing out the swell of Rider's breasts before starting to knead the soft flesh through the material of Rider's outfit. A taste, so to speak, of what's to come. After a while, one of the hands soon resumes it's journey along the lavender-haired woman's body, tracing down along her back until it reaches the soft swell of her ass, groping lightly as Xarrest brings her closer, considering what else he can do while he continues his ministrations.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2014, 10:41:18 PM »
Rider felt Adjutor's tongue continue to ravish her mouth. Despite the role she was playing, she couldn't help but return the kiss somewhat, her tongue interlocking with his. Finally, he pulled away, in need of air, before stepping back and admiring her still-clothed form. Then, he moved back in, tracing her breasts with his hands before starting to knead them.

She felt the sensual touch of his hands as they kneeded her breasts through her outfit, and she purred slightly from the sensation. Then, after pulling back a moment, he moved his hand down her back and onto her soft ass, groping at it lightly and pulling her closer.

Well, this isn't bad, but I would like him to be a lot rougher.

"If this is your idea of a punishment, I don't need to fear stealing from you", she said, the arousal clear in her voice.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:45:00 PM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2014, 01:02:52 AM »
Rider felt Adjutor's tongue continue to ravish her mouth. Despite the role she was playing, she couldn't help but return the kiss somewhat, her tongue interlocking with his. Finally, he pulled away, in need of air, before stepping back and admiring her still-clothed form. Then, he moved back in, tracing her breasts with his hands before starting to knead them.

She felt the sensual touch of his hands as they kneeded her breasts through her outfit, and she purred slightly from the sensation. Then, after pulling back a moment, he moved his hand down her back and onto her soft ass, groping at it lightly and pulling her closer.

Well, this isn't bad, but I would like him to be a lot rougher.

"If this is your idea of a punishment, I don't need to fear stealing from you", she said, the arousal clear in her voice.

Seems like she likes this.

Being a masochist doesn't mean you can only get off on pain.

Fair point...Think we should move on?

I'm fine either way.

"It's not punishment," Xarrest says with a grin, "Not yet, anyway."

With that, the hand on the breast clamps down, greedily squeezing the mound of flesh as the other hand traces its way up Rider's back, stopping at the base of the neck before the Armogarians on that hand turn into metal gauntlet with a razor sharp claw on the index finger. Xarrest wistfully traces a small circle on the back of Rider's neck with the very tip of that claw, making sure not to use enough pressure to do anything more than tickle the skin, before curling the finger and lazily tapping the spot in the center of that circle with a knuckle.

"We could get rid of this dress right now," Xarrest says offhandedly,"But I think I'd rather have a bit more fun first."

With that, the tattoos on the hand on Rider's breast start to flow together as metal tendrils grow out of his hand, looping around her breast and carelessly squeezing down on the mounds of flesh before releasing them for a bit, then repeating the process over and over. Still more tendrils, smaller ones this time, sneak in under Rider's outfit, these ones directly messing with the hard points that have made themselves evident even through the suit, pinching the nubs slightly before moving this way and that with them, though he can't go too far with the skintight outfit in the way, though that can be dealt with later...

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2014, 02:20:49 AM »
Rider gave out a moan as Xarrest roughly squeezed her breast. Meanwhile, his other hand traced up her back to her neck, before forming into a razor-sharp claw. Rider could feel the pressure of the claw on her neck as it traced a small circle, and then, suddenly....

What the... oh, Rider thought, as Xarrest tapped her on the neck, briefly making her believe he'd stapped the razor-sharp claw into her.

"We could get rid of this dress right now. But I think I'd rather have a bit more fun first", he said.

He does have some.. interesting abilities, but he's going rather slow, and too gentle. How do I make him use his abilities properly...?

As she thought that, the hand squeezing her breast started to grow metal tendrils, which wrapped theirselves around Rider's breast.

"Ooohh", she said as the tendrils squeezed her breast through her clothes.

Then, Rider felt more tendrils sneak underneath her dress, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, eliciting more moans from her.

Well, he's getting there. Still, I think it's time to push things along a little.

"No, stop!" Rider shouted as she moved backwards and kicked out at his leg with her own, making an attempt at tripping her captor. Then, she pulled on the chains as if she were attempting to break free.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2014, 02:43:21 AM »
Rider gave out a moan as Xarrest roughly squeezed her breast. Meanwhile, his other hand traced up her back to her neck, before forming into a razor-sharp claw. Rider could feel the pressure of the claw on her neck as it traced a small circle, and then, suddenly....

What the... oh, Rider thought, as Xarrest tapped her on the neck, briefly making her believe he'd stapped the razor-sharp claw into her.

"We could get rid of this dress right now. But I think I'd rather have a bit more fun first", he said.

He does have some.. interesting abilities, but he's going rather slow, and too gentle. How do I make him use his abilities properly...?

As she thought that, the hand squeezing her breast started to grow metal tendrils, which wrapped theirselves around Rider's breast.

"Ooohh", she said as the tendrils squeezed her breast through her clothes.

Then, Rider felt more tendrils sneak underneath her dress, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, eliciting more moans from her.

Well, he's getting there. Still, I think it's time to push things along a little.

"No, stop!" Rider shouted as she moved backwards and kicked out at his leg with her own, making an attempt at tripping her captor. Then, she pulled on the chains as if she were attempting to break free.

Adjutor is shifted slightly by the kick, barely keeping from going down or from actually stabbing the claw into Rider.

The grin is briefly replaced by a frown, before Adjutor adopts a serious expression.

Move over, we're going too slow.

No need to be so hasty, I've got this.

With that, Xarrest draws himself up before another tendril bursts from the side of his arm, tripping one of the levers and pulling Rider's chains into to the wall, with him following her back so the tendrils hooked under her outfit don't end up destroying it before its time, until she is right up against them, at which point Xarrest flips it back down with just a little give left to Rider's chains.

"That was...unwise," he says, retracting the tendril and waving the clawed finger back and forth, "Perhaps what's already being done isn't enough. You really should try to enjoy yourself while you can..."

With that, Xarrest puts the claw down right above the neck of the dress, then lazily slides the finger down, slicing through the outfit, but not the underwear beneath, as if it weren't there. Then he stops a bit below Rider's sternum and, with the precision of a surgeon's scalpel, slices across, tracing around Rider's waist until the claw reaches her back, then he repeats the process on the other side, the top of the outfit falling away to free Rider's breasts to the open air, with the sliced off portion of her outfit still hanging on by a bit of material on her back. He then notes, with a some amusement, that she doesn't seem to be wearing a bra.

Well, I suppose she came ready for this place.

Not that surprising, really.

"Well now," Xarrest says, pushing the breast not attended to by the tendrils up a bit, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were expecting something like this to happen..."

With that, he makes more tendrils, looping properly around Rider's breasts this time as they resume the previous routine, now also tugging the mounds this way and that slightly. Upon noting the hard point that seem to be forming on her breasts, Xarrest, drawn in by the almost hypnotic motion of Rider's breasts, leans in and, taking the nipple between his canine teeth, bites down lightly, as if trying to pierce the bud, but not actually doing so.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 02:45:42 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2014, 11:46:04 PM »
As expected, Rider's kick had only a limited effect, and Xarrest was just about able to prevent himself from falling. Quickly, she found her arms pulled back towards the wall as Xarrest pulled on one of the levers attached to her shackles.

"That was...unwise", he said, waving his clawed finger around. "Perhaps what's already being done isn't enough. You really should try to enjoy yourself while you can..."

Ah, he's finally getting it..., she thought, the ministrations of his tendrils still exciting her.

Rider felt her top loosen as Xarrest cut a line down the front of her outfit, and her breasts fell downwards as the support of the top loosened. Rider could feel the cool air of the dungeon chilling her exposed mounds as the dress fell down, it's structure compromised. Then, Xarrest finished the job, cutting away the entire top half of the dress, leaving it attached to the lower half only by a small piece of fabric.

Rider stood there for a moment, bound and exposed, her arousal growing, as Xarrest continued to fondle her breast with the same tendrils he had been using before. Her nipples were now fully hardened, her underwear soaked with lust.

"Well now," Xarrest said, pushing her unattended breast up with his other hand, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were expecting something like this to happen...".

Rider flushed slightly as Adjutor increased the pace of his ministrations, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples Now, both breasts were under attack from his tendrils.

"It's.. ah.. my normal.. outfit", she said, her arousal at Adjutor's actions making it difficult for her to speak clearly.

Well, he's getting there, Rider thought as she continued to enjoy his rough treatment of her breasts.

Then, suddenly, she felt his mouth around her nipple, followed shortly by a sharp but relatively minor painful sensation as he bit down lightly.

"Ahhh", she moaned as his bite surprised her, partly in pain and partially in pleasure, her arousal growing still more.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:54:00 PM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 09, 2014, 01:02:32 AM »

As expected, Rider's kick had only a limited effect, and Xarrest was just about able to prevent himself from falling. Quickly, she found her arms pulled back towards the wall as Xarrest pulled on one of the levers attached to her shackles.

"That was...unwise", he said, waving his clawed finger around. "Perhaps what's already being done isn't enough. You really should try to enjoy yourself while you can..."

Ah, he's finally getting it..., she thought, the ministrations of his tendrils still exciting her.

Rider felt her top loosen as Xarrest cut a line down the front of her outfit, and her breasts fell downwards as the support of the top loosened. Rider could feel the cool air of the dungeon chilling her exposed mounds as the dress fell down, it's structure compromised. Then, Xarrest finished the job, cutting away the entire top half of the dress, leaving it attached to the lower half only by a small piece of fabric.

Rider stood there for a moment, bound and exposed, her arousal growing, as Xarrest continued to fondle her breast with the same tendrils he had been using before. Her nipples were now fully hardened, her underwear soaked with lust.

"Well now," Xarrest said, pushing her unattended breast up with his other hand, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were expecting something like this to happen...".

Rider flushed slightly as Adjutor increased the pace of his ministrations, squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples Now, both breasts were under attack from his tendrils.

"It's.. ah.. my normal.. outfit", she said, her arousal at Adjutor's actions making it difficult for her to speak clearly.

Well, he's getting there, Rider thought as she continued to enjoy his rough treatment of her breasts.

Then, suddenly, she felt his mouth around her nipple, followed shortly by a sharp but relatively minor painful sensation as he bit down lightly.

"Ahhh", she said as his bite surprised her, partly in pain and partially in pleasure, her arousal growing still more.

Hmm...Perhaps a bit harder?

Of course.

Xarrest takes a moment to let the nub regain its previous hardness before biting down again, lightly grinding it with his teeth for a moment before releasing it, letting the tendrils go back to work as an idea strikes him.

I mean, if she likes pain...

Letting the tendrils extend out a bit to give him some room to move his hands around, he presses up against Rider, barely restraining moan at the feel of her body against his, the throbbing, aching length pressed against Rider's thigh under his own clothing, just inches from the source of that strange dampness now staining the leg of his jeans. Tentatively reaching a hand around to the back of her shoulder, Xarrest proceeds to make a set of claws around the fingers of that hand before drawing them down across her back, definitely hard enough for Rider to notice, but just barely short of the force needed to draw blood. He then repeats the motion with his other hand, faster this time, before moving back and redoubling the actions of the tendrils on Rider's breasts, moving back in to grind the other bud with his teeth.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2014, 01:46:08 AM »
Tom

Quote from: Forest
Bliss was lighting through her veins with each pass of his lips and tongue upon her.  Tension was growing, more and more, higher and higher.  His hands were on her hips and thighs, holding her still as he continued to tease and torment her with his tongue.

The pressure was building, threatening to overwhelm her as she entangled her fingers into his silky white hair. 

Then that damn broke and she arched up with a heady cry.
Tom had the sense that he had won somehow, particularly since the nub he had been playing with had withdrawn. Her scream of absolute pleasure was music to his ears. But his instinct told him it wasn't quite over yet. After all, a certain part of him was aching and hurting as well, and it was ready for release...

He quickly shifted his position so Forest was on his lap (but not so quickly as to jostle her too much), and with a gentle thrust, his shaft made its way towards her core, his lips caressing her neck, his hands massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Rin
Quote from: Archer
The bowman added a second finger to the first within her squeezing lips, letting them curl slightly upwards as he started to suck at her clit as Rin twitched and screamed in lust,  having lost her mind to carnal desire. Archer wouldn't stop until he was damn sure she was nice and ready for him, and despite the volume of her lusty fluids, he still felt it couldn't hurt to add even more. It was her first time after all.
Rin screamed even louder than before, as all sensation spiraled so high that she could hold out no longer. Her core tightened around his fingers, now entirely soaked in her lust.

A part of her wanted to tell him to "j-jam it in" now, but she couldn't even form a coherent enough thought to think to tell him. It was all on him now.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2014, 03:01:29 AM »
"Ahaah", Rider moaned as he bit down on her nipple once more, before grinding his teeth along it, the pain increasing her arousal further and further.

She continued to gasp and moan as his tendrils played with her breasts, squeezing and pulling them, whilst his teeth ran along her nipple. Then, he moved in to press his body against hers. Rider could feel his throbbing length pressing against her thigh, his arousal obvious.

"Seems like your body is being far more honest than you", she said, teasingly. "Why are you holding back?"

He reached a hand behind her and ran the sharp claws down her back, pressing almost but not quite hard enough to break the skin. Rider gasped at the sensation, and gasped once more when he repeated the act with his other hand, before moving back to her breasts.

"Ahh", she gasped as he started grinding his teeth on her other nipple, her arousal building further and further.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2014, 04:25:16 AM »
Forest

Forest blinked as Tom lifted her so she was on his lap, her core lined up with his hot length.  His hands were gently kneading her breasts while his fingers teased her nipples while his lips traced little lines on her throat.  She gasped as he started to part her before he met resistance.

There was that burning, tearing as her body resisted before he pushed home.  She cried out as the barrier was broken - she'd forgotten how much that hurt - and she could smell her own blood in her nostrils as he stretched and filled her. 

Saber

The former king really had no idea what she was doing, but . . .He is not Archer.  Archer wasn't meant to be mine, but maybe I can save Shirou before he damns himself.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, rising to her tip toes to press her lips against his.  Hesitantly, she pressed her tongue against his, not quite sure but enjoying his warmth none the less.   

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2014, 04:42:26 AM »
He could feel it, smell it- faintly metallic and warm on his shaft. Part of him filled with worry, but another part... felt a sick, perverted sense of triumph. But he also knew she was in pain.

He tried to fight that how he could, still toying with her breasts, still caressing her neck. But then, she was so tight around him, and that felt so...

He let a sound between a growl and a gasp, his length growing harder and harder, the pain mounting inside him, begging for release... but he held in there. Something told him it would be worthwhile to hold out as long as he could, even if hurt. After all, it felt delightful already, why would he have that stop?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2014, 04:55:03 AM »
"Ahaah", Rider moaned as he bit down on her nipple once more, before grinding his teeth along it, the pain increasing her arousal further and further.

She continued to gasp and moan as his tendrils played with her breasts, squeezing and pulling them, whilst his teeth ran along her nipple. Then, he moved in to press his body against hers. Rider could feel his throbbing length pressing against her thigh, his arousal obvious.

"Seems like your body is being far more honest than you", she said, teasingly. "Why are you holding back?"

He reached a hand behind her and ran the sharp claws down her back, pressing almost but not quite hard enough to break the skin. Rider gasped at the sensation, and gasped once more when he repeated the act with his other hand, before moving back to her breasts.

"Ahh", she gasped as he started grinding his teeth on her other nipple, her arousal building further and further.

...Well then...

If the lady insists...

With that, Xarrest withdraws everything, removing the tendrils as he steps away from Rider, considering her bound form for a moment, a pensive look on his face that is soon replaced with a downright sadistic grin as one hand turns into a set of fine tendrils with wickedly curved hooks at the ends. He takes a moment to give the new tools a few test swings, getting a feel for how the attachments move, before turning to Rider with that grin still on his face.

"If you don't want me to hold back..." Xarrest says, then, without warning, he lashes at Rider, a set of ragged gashes splitting what's left of her outfit and, unbeknownst to Xarrest, tearing into her deep enough to draw blood, though not enough to be immediately apparent. He keeps it up, lashing again and again until all that remains of what's left of Rider's outfit are but scraps that barely remain on her, but still enough that Xarrest has to move in and tear off what's left himself.

Taking note of the drenched undergarments, but filing that off for later, Xarrest caresses the now exposed skin, unknowingly pressing into the multitude of tiny cuts as he runs his hands over Rider and through her hair, reveling in the sensation, but purposefully avoiding anything below her navel.

"If you want more," he says, "You'll have to ask. Make of that what you will."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2014, 05:24:48 AM »
Forest

Forest hissed as her body grew use to Tom's and looked up at him.  She licked her lips and slowly moved her hips up and down.  There was some stinging pain, but nothing she wasn't use to.

The second thrust warmth was starting to flow through her.  By the third she felt pleasure and need rekindled as she began to ride him.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2014, 05:49:35 AM »
Forest needed more. That much was obvious. But how to- then he realized. The nub from before. If that was out again, maybe he could restimulate it and get a similar reaction to what she gave him previously!

He nibbled at her neck while his hands traced her frame lovingly until they reached her folds. He began gently rubbing it with his fingers, toying with it, teasing it, all while he nipped and licked and kissed at her soft neck, his thrusts and torso moving in time with her. With any luck, this would be exactly what he needed to...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 09, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
Suddenly, Rider felt Xarrest's tendril's withdraw from her body, and noticed him step back, standing there and simply observing her.

What's he doing?

Rider heard a "whoosing" sound nearby, seemingly from his tentacles. Xarrest stood there for a moment, testing his tools, before speaking to Rider.

"If you don't want me to hold back...", he said.

Then, suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her stomach, grunting from the sensation.

That's more like it.

More blows came on her stomach and thighs, cutting the remnants of her dress to ribbons and slicing into Rider's skin, causing her to gasp from the pain, and arousing her further. More and more lashes came, cutting into Rider's skin and causing Rider more pain until, finally, the dress was torn beyond any use, and Rider's stomach and thighs were covered with small cuts. Xarrest approached and ripped off the remnants of her dress, before carressing her tormented stomach with his hands, causing more gasps of pain as he did.

"If you want more, You'll have to ask. Make of that what you will", he said, still carressing her stomach.

"I'll never submit to you! No matter what ghastly tortures you inflict on me!" she shouted in reply, feigning defiance.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:31:42 AM by Cherry Lover »