Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126564 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #345 on: January 10, 2015, 08:14:50 PM »
As Rider's blindfold was ripped off, quickly de-materialising into spiritual form once it was in Adjutor's tendril, she looked in amazement at the display Adjutor was putting on. A writing mass of black tendrils was flailing around behind him, obviously intended to be used for the purpose of ravishing her body in every possible way.

She stared for a moment, before the tendrils moved towards her at speed, tracing all over her bound and helpless body once they arrived in place. She let out moans of pleasure and slight pain as the tendrils started to roughly carress her tortured breasts, squeezing them, pulling them in every direction and crushing them into each other. She was throughly enjoying this new act, her arousal growing once more despite the three orgasms she had already had during her torture session, and enjoyed it even more when the tendrils divided, producing another set of tendrils to give similar treatment to her erect nipples, tugging, pinching and pulling, eliciting more moans of pleasure and pain with every act.

Meanwhile, other tendrils traced over her lower body, carressing her legs and stomach, before a few seperated off and headed for her dripping, abused slit and clitoris, still aching from the tortures inflicted upon it.

"OHHHHHHH!" Rider screamed as a tendril started to tug at the hardened nub, pleasuring her yet more.

"AAAAHHH!" she screamed once more as she felt her clitoris being painfully twisted.

She continued screaming from both pleasure and pain as she felt her clitoris, nipples and breasts being abused and pleasured by Adjutor's tendrils. At the same time, she felt the tendrils begin to rub against her sensitive pussy lips and asshole, eliciting more squeaks of pleasure that mixed in with the screams and moans elicited by the other tendrils.

He's going to tentacle-rape me..., she thought, thinking of all the doujins she had enjoyed reading in the past and looking forward to the treatment she knew she was about to receive.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 10, 2015, 10:04:02 PM »
It was at this point that the plan that Adjutor had constructed came crashing down around his ears. Though, perhaps crashing wouldn't be the right term, as it implies that the result that ended up happening wasn't desirable. Regardless, the sight before him finally broke any attempt at resistance he might have put up to keep his focus on pleasuring her and her alone. Desire ignited in him, roaring to life as it consumed all reason, all logic, anything but her. How to treat her, how to quell this burning, how t-

Those chains. They're an eyesore.

Offhandedly, one of the tendrils lifted away from Rider's body, rising up to wrap around the chains before thinning to a mono-molecular wire. With a thought, the wire was pulled taut, slicing through the chains with ease. Keeping the tendrils going at teasing any sensations they can from her, Adjutor redirects a pair to wrap around her ankles as he proceeds to remove what's left of his own clothing, tossing it aside as another set wraps around her shoulders. Adjutor steps closer to her before directing the tendrils on her shoulders to pull at the same time that the tendrils around her ankles push, hard enough to force her to fall forwards.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2015, 01:12:57 AM »

Rider was enjoying the ministrations of Adjutor's tentacles when, suddenly, she felt the chains attached to her manacles snap. She stumbled slightly as her feet planted theirselves firmly on the ground now that she was no longer being forcibly held up, but did not fall.

What's he doing? she thought.

Her mental question was answered by the sight of him stripping off his own clothing, before wrapping tendrils around her shoulders and thighs and using those in combination to attempt to force her forward.

Ah, so he's going to fuck me....

Having not expected to be forced to fall, she wasn't prepared to resist and, as a result, his move succeeded in causing her to fall forwards, towards him. As she fell, though, she smiled. She'd outlasted him, caused him to give in and just take her without any begging or asking on her part. She couldn't resist pointing this out.

"Ah, so you finally lost control and decided to just violate me, then? Which one of us was really being dishonest with theirselves?" she said with a smirk.

Rider considered making another "escape" attempt, but the tendrils had too much of a grasp on her for the moment. Instead, she made probing movements, testing to see if there was any way for her to break out of his grasp.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2015, 01:28:22 AM »
"Lost control?" Adjutor says with a smirk as he falls back with Rider, the impact on the ground a non-issue as he pulls her on top of him, "Hardly. I got what I wanted, and this is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"After all," he continues, as tendrils snake around Rider's arms, binding them behind her to keep her from 'escaping', "With all the times you've goaded me so far, it's not like you can really deny it."

With that, more tendrils wrap around Rider's thighs, solidifying into manacles  before they grow tendrils that quickly stab into the ground and anchor themselves before turning into enough chain for Rider to kneel, but not enough to stand.

"However, even with you on top of me, it's not like I can really trust you not to try something."

With that, he grabs her hips, tendrils moving away from Rider's lower lips as he guides himself to her entrance before stopping.

"Again," he says, "I must admit my inexperience in this field. If you could...co-operate, then I'm sure this will go well for both of us. If not, then I'm sure I could...persuade you."

At that point, Rahab manifests once again, reaching up to take a riding crop from one of the racks in the room.

"Of course," he says, as Rahab brings the crop down on Rider's back with just short of enough strength to break the skin, "You've already shown us that you require a demonstration first."
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:48:36 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2015, 04:18:51 AM »
Rider fell forward into Adjutor's arms before being pulled to the ground, landing on top of him, Adjutor responding to her taunt as they fell.

"Lost control? Hardly. I got what I wanted, and this is what you wanted, isn't it?" he said.

Not willing to openly admit what they both knew, Rider made an attempt to push him away and escape his grasp, only to find tendrils winding around her arms as he continued to taunt her about her desires, pulling them behind her back and binding them together, scuppering her attempts to push him away. Then, she felt several tendrils wrap theirselves around her thighs and solidify, before forming a chain that was anchored to the ground, forcing her to remain on her knees.

"However, even with you on top of me, it's not like I can really trust you not to try something", he said as he finished binding her, explaining the reason she was restrained.

She was now throughly bound and helpless, unable to move away from her captor or to make any attempt to resist what she knew was to come. Her arousal grew once more at the thought that she was going to be violated in whatever manner he desired. He grabbed hold of her hips and moved her towards his shaft, the tendrils removing theirselves from his slit to allow him entrance whilst the tendrils around her breasts and ass continued playing with her helpless body, arousing her further.

However, instead of fucking her as expected, he instead simply left her positioned over him, seemingly waiting for her to take the initiative.

"Again, I must admit my inexperience in this field. If you could...co-operate, then I'm sure this will go well for both of us. If not, then I'm sure I could...persuade you", he said as Rahab materialised behind her, grabbing a riding crop.

"Of course, you've already shown us that you require a demonstration first", he adds as the elemental brings the crop down hard on Rider's back.

*Crack*

"AAAAAAAHHH!"

Rider screams in agony as the hard leather of the crop slams into her back, far harder than any normal human could hit, almost enough to cut her skin despite the width of the riding crop's head. Yet, she does not move. She wants to demonstrate her defiance, show that he's not easily going to force her to co-operate, even if she knows she eventually will, if only for the sake of making this enjoyable for them both.

*Crack*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she screams again as Rahab, seeing that she is not going to co-operate easily, beings the crop down on her back once more.

*Crack*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

*Crack*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Rider screams again and again as the whip hits her, her arousal growing with every blow. Finally, though, she decides she has provided enough resistance, and begins to move her hips, sliding Adjutor's shaft into her dripping-wet pussy. She begins to move up and down, slowly, teasing him, attempting to force him to use the riding-crop-wielding elemental behind her to control her pace somewhat better.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2015, 05:49:32 AM »
Adjutor at this point, loses a fair bit of his ability for rational thought at the stimulation tearing through him, as if there was a live wire running through where he was joined to Rider, only instead of pain it was indescribable pleasure...

And yet...it wasn't enough.

With this instant of thought, lost amidst a shallow sea of pleasure, Rahab quickly understood. Continuing to bring the crop down on Rider, she beat out the proper rhythm on her back as the tendrils near her ass started to search for a way inside, surging in once they found it and exploring the place they found themselves in, pressing against the walls and probing further inside.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
Tom

Tom's back unconsciously arched towards the caress of Forest's fingers. He found he missed her hands and their touch, so Forest's sudden freedom didn't bother him in the slightest. While already flushed from their lovemaking, his cheeks went just a bit redder with the kiss to his forehead.

Through their connection, he could hear Forest pondering whether to sever the connection or not.

That is up to you at this point. The purpose of the connection has been served, it would not bother me if you wish to end it.

He repositioned himself so it'd be easier for the two to snuggle. While the whole experience had been exhilarating, and physically he could do this all night, mentally he needed a slower period, whether they chose to go for a third round or not. Hopefully Forest wouldn't mind.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2015, 07:46:35 PM »
Rider's rather-defiant effort at complying with Adjutor's orders was nevertheless 'rewarded' with an end to the brutal whipping she had been receiving. Free to act as she desired for the moment, Rider continued her teasingly-slow motions, arousing Adjutor without quite moving quickly enough to allow him the chance to come to a climax. She could see the frustration growing on his face at her torturously slow motions, smirking at the fact that, despite being bound and forced into this position, she had still been able to tease him and defy him once more.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Rider screamed as, suddenly, Rahab began to beat her once more, hitting her over and over at a fast but regular pace. At the same time, she felt Adjutor's tendrils forcing their way into her ass, causing her to squeal as they rubbed against the walls and explored the passage, pushing deeper and deeper.

Looks like he's finally taking control....

Rahab continued to beat Rider, each strike causing yet another cry of pain until, after 5 or 6 such strikes, she finally began to speed up her motions, getting gradually faster until, after another 10 or so strikes, she reached a speed that was comparable to the speed of Rahab's strikes.

"OHHH!" she screamed as her arousal grew, the motion of Adjutor's shaft inside her added to the pleasure from the tendrils still playing with her breasts and nipples and those now pushing into her ass, not to mention the arousal she was getting from the harsh beating being administered to her back by Rahab.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2015, 11:27:09 PM »
Lost in the tight warmth that was Rider, Adjutor noticed that pressure from earlier starting to build once more. With that, clarity returns to him as he clamps down on the urge, wanting to keep this going for as long as possible. Noting that Rider seems to be to be doing all the work, he takes a few pleasure-filled moments to analyze how she's moving, before starting to move in time with her movements, thrusting up to meet her hips with his as the tendrils exploring the other passage start to thicken, filling the passage before starting to pulse rapidly, pushing at the walls with each pulse.

Meanwhile, Rahab stops whipping Rider, satisfied with the pace she's keeping. After a while, though, the bit of Adjutor's own personality present in Rahab, imprinted on the Elemental upon becoming contracted with the teen, grows bored, prompting her to bring the crop down on Rider if she shows signs of slowing or if she just gets bored.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 01:44:15 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2015, 05:34:16 AM »
As soon as Rider reached the pace required of her, the repeated blows on her back stopped. Recognising that she had reached the pace expected of her, she continues to move up and down at the same pace for a while, noticing that Adjutor had started to move in time with her.

Her arousal continued to grow as the tendrils in her ass start to thicken and, then, pulse, pushing on the walls of the passage whilst, at the same time, Adjutor's shaft rubbed inside her. She continued to move at a constant speed for a while, the temptation to slow down averted by the occasional crack of the riding crop on her back, her arousal growing further and further.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2015, 11:24:48 PM »
Having regained at least some control over the current situation, Adjutor finds himself gasping and groaning from the pleasure of Rider's inner walls clamping down on him, feeling himself grow harder and harder in response. Strangely enough, the sensation turns somewhat painful, as if his body is begging him to allow a final release of the tension building up in him. He decided to hold it in, however, some instinctual part of him telling him that something worthwhile awaited him if he could hold out for long enough, even if it hurt. He found that he couldn't really argue otherwise, had he been in any position to. Besides, the way he felt right now was beyond description, so why would he want it to stop?

With this in mind, he forces the tendrils inside Rider to start moving as well, sliding in and out in time with his own thrusts as he reached down for the point where they were joined with a hand, fingers brushing against that nub at the apex of her folds before starting to rub it as well as he could manage in his current state, adding in the occasional pinch for variety's sake.

Meanwhile, Rahab continues her vigil, striking Rider's back at any sign of slowing down.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:59:54 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 13, 2015, 04:52:48 AM »
Rider continued to move, the occasional hit from the riding crop wielded by the bored Rahab adding to her building arousal. Then, suddenly, she felt the tendril inside her ass to start moving in and out, in time with Adjutor's thrusts. At the same time, he reached his hand down and began to play with her sensitive clitoris.

"OOOHHH!" Rider moaned in pleasure as the various sensations started to assail her.

She could feel her climax building as Adjutor rubbed and pinched at her sensitive nub. Approaching orgasm, she felt the hard smack of the whip on her back once more, and the sensation finally sent her over the edge and into a massive orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as her vaginal walls tightened around Adjutor's shaft, the pleasure clear in her voice.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 13, 2015, 05:04:31 AM »
"Damn!" Lorenzo roared, slamming his teacup on the table. "Is there really no one who isn't already lovey dovey with someone!?" He yelled as if asking god himself.

The pirate had decided, he would go trough one of the random pathways, and no matter who did he bump into, he would jump at the occasion, be it man or woman.

Walking trough a dark passageway, he reached an underground tunnel, darkness filling the hall. Multiple signs indicated signs like "warning", "Danger" and "Do not proceed", but Lporenzo took no heed.

Oh, how he would regret that decision. Marching forward, he came to be confronted to a heavy iron gate, moans of pleasure could be heard from the other side even despite the door's thickness.

Without a second thought, he kicked the door open, and witnessed something incredible...

"Oh my..." he murmured, astonished at the display that unfolded right before his incredulous eyes.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 13, 2015, 05:40:17 AM »
Adjutor's temporary feelings of triumph at hearing yet another of those pleasured screams, just barely discernible form the regular fare, issue from Rider once more. And by temporary, it lasted for the slightest instant before Rider clamped down on him, the additional pressure tearing down his own resistances and dragging a final groan from him as his hips lock against Rider's before he empties himself into her cavern, falling after what feels like an eternity of release, Armogarians automatically retracting back into his arms as he falls back against the ground, to find himself looking at-

Get him out.

Fortunately, Rahab complies, conjuring an ice wall and shoving the interloper out of the room with it before using a second ice wall to shut the door behind the first wall.

Now. Don't say anything. You'll ruin the moment.

Instead, he simply lies there, trying to catch his breath.

And then he was back in the main room, now in an outfit one would expect on a bartender. Vest, white dress shirt, black silk pants, and a crimson bowtie to top it all off.

The hell?

Soul-wave-y bullshit.

You again?

Who else, kid?

You okay, Xarrest?

He's going to need a minute.

I'm going to need a minute, dumbass.

You've already had a minute.

Why does he get more minutes then I do?

He needs them.

How do you know that?

Dealing with something like this is easier when you haven't been fantasizing about it for years.

Shaking his head to try and clear that particular mess out, Adjutor goes about the task of re-familiarizing himself with the bar, forming some tendrils with the Armogarians to help reach some ingredients as he starts making assorted cocktails to calm himself down, both by the exercise of making them and, hopefully, from later getting drunk off them.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:06:58 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 15, 2015, 03:26:39 AM »
Noel looked around confusedly. Where in the world am I now? She looked over at the large bed where two people appeared to be copulating furiously.

“W-What!” Noel yelled, her face red from ears to chin. “What’s going on?” (OOC:Noel has her notebook out and is holding it)

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end