Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126546 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #360 on: January 15, 2015, 03:50:54 AM »
Ah, a newcomer. Hopefully someone without wildly kinky sex on their mind.

If that wasn't the case, then she wouldn't be here, now would she?

Sorry to interrupt, but, upon closer inspection, I have to wonder if she's actually wearing anything under that outfit.

Shaking his head, Adjutor puts his hands down on the bar before the array of drinks set out before him while the tendrils he's formed go about the process of making more.

"What's going on, miss," Adjutor says, "Is that those two are fulfilling one of the two functions of this room. The first is to fulfill any deviant fantasies you may have, no matter how deep you've buried them."

"The second," he says, sweeping his hands out the indicate the drinks both in front of him and behind him, "Is to provide as much alcohol as possible, likely to ease the fulfillment of the first function. "

At that point, the Armogarian tendrils finish mixing a Scotch Sour, which Adjutor promptly downs.

"The choice," he says, sighing as the burn of the alcohol hits him, "Is yours."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 15, 2015, 03:58:04 AM »
"...wha?" Before the information could register to Lorenzo's brain, a wall of ice pushed him away, sealing him from the chamber.
"Well, that was rude.", he uttered in annoyance.
It seemed he was not needed in such a place, and with that, he walked back to the main room.

Sitting on a lone table, the pirate began to brood once more. That was until he saw a cute girl alone, standing in the middle of this spectacle of carnal desire. "Heh..." Grinning, he rose once again before approaching the girl.

"Heyo, what's a cute lass like yourself doing in these parts?", he asked in a cheeky tone.
His hand resting on his hip before his face fell in a gentle smile, his attitude seeping with a hint of cockiness.
However, before he could resume, his gaze averted to an odd face, the bartender looked familiar...

"You!" He yelled in a surprised fashion, eyes wide open, Lorenzo was clearly shocked to see him once again.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:10:20 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 15, 2015, 04:24:27 AM »
“Deviant sexual fantasies?” Noel bubbled out, overwhelmed by the whole situation. “I’m not a deviant, why am I here?”

"The second," he says, sweeping his hands out the indicate the drinks both in front of him and behind him, "Is to provide as much alcohol as possible, likely to ease the fulfillment of the first function. "

At that point, the Armogarian tendrils finish mixing a Scotch Sour, which Adjutor promptly downs.

"The choice," he says, sighing as the burn of the alcohol hits him, "Is yours."

“I-I don’t drink, sorry.” Noel stammered out. Before she was able to get herself together, a tall slender man with green hair walked up to her and asked her

"Heyo, what's a cute lass like yourself doing in these parts?", he asked in a cheeky tone.
His hand resting on his hip before his face fell in a gentle smile, his attitude seeping with a hint of cockiness.

“Eh? I don’t actually know what I’m doing here, what about you?”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 15, 2015, 04:30:37 AM »
However, before he could resume, his gaze averted to an odd face, the bartender looked familiar...

"You!" He yelled in a surprised fashion, eyes wide open, Lorenzo was clearly shocked to see him once again.

"Yes," Adjutor says, "Me. And you, my friend, happen to be a bit of a peeping tom. Would you like a drink?"

“Deviant sexual fantasies?” Noel bubbled out, overwhelmed by the whole situation. “I’m not a deviant, why am I here?”

"This place is perfectly capable of accommodating more normal tastes," Adjutor admits, now a little curious about the book she was holding.

“I-I don’t drink, sorry.” Noel stammered out. Before she was able to get herself together, a tall slender man with green hair walked up to her and asked her

Adjutor shrugs at this, "If you want something non-alcoholic, I'm sure something can be arranged."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:32:38 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 15, 2015, 04:46:45 AM »
"M-me!? A peeping tom?", Lorenzo gasped in surprise, his face turning red alike a tomato. "I have absolutely no Idea what you are talking about lad."

He discretely slipped five golden coins before whispering "Now, mate, help me out a bit there... can't lose my face in front of such a charming girl now can I?"
With a violent and sudden cough, he broke the tension before turning to the woman, his smile as warm yet as cheeky as ever.

"You're here, doesn't matter why you're here, but I'll be damned in Davy Jones' locker before I discourage a lovely lass such as yourself to have some fun. At the very least we can chit chat and share our tales under the good ol banner of the drink."

And with a snap of his fingers, Lorenzo yelled cheerfully "What do you say, buckos. Why don't we have some fine amusement since we're all here?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 15, 2015, 05:22:19 AM »
“Um, in that case, can I have a shirley temple?” She asked adjutor, fidgeting all the while in an attempt to ignore the coitus in the background. Noel did a double take. “He’s a peeping tom! But he seems like a dependable guy.”

"You're here, doesn't matter why you're here, but I'll be damned in Davy Jones' locker before I discourage a lovely lass such as yourself to have some fun. At the very least we can chit chat and share our tales under the good ol banner of the drink."

And with a snap of his fingers, Lorenzo yelled cheerfully "What do you say, buckos. Why don't we have some fine amusement since we're all here?"

“Are you a pirate?” Noel exclaimed with an excited air. “That’s pretty cool, I never thought I’d be able to meet one in real life! Tell me about your adventures!"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:22:52 AM by Sakura »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 15, 2015, 05:30:50 AM »
Adjutor half-considers turning down both the coins and the offer, but instead only turns the coins down.

"No need to buy me, friend," he whispers briefly before clearing his throat, "On second thought, the fool who interrupted me was probably someone else. Didn't get a very good look before they got shoved out the door."

"Shirley temple?" Adjutor repeats, a new set of tendrils picking up the cocktail book and flipping through it before landing on the correct page, "Of course."

Adjutor then collects the necessary ingredients, more tendrils bursting from his arms to accomplish this. With said tendrils, he puts some ice in a collins glass before pouring lemon-lime soda and ginger ale over it, adding a dash of grenadine before stirring the drink, and finishing with a Maraschino cherry for the garnish. Handing the drink to Noel with another tendril, he addresses the pirate looking guy with a, "So, what'll it be?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 15, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »
Giving a quick and unsubtle thumbs up to the bartender, Lorenzo diverged his attention to the newcome lady.

"Oh, not only a beautiful girl, but a clever girl as well! What gave it away?" he inquired in response to the girl's rather accurate guess. "Yes, I do happen to be a pirate, and a damn fine one as well!."

WIth a sudden snap of his fingers, Lorenzo Remei pointed to the bartender, a deifying look of determination brimming in his golden eyes. "I'd like the strongest and finest ale you can fetch, my good man!"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 09:21:47 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 15, 2015, 10:15:19 PM »
Ann

Death awaited a response from her brother but either impatience or the magic of this place had gotten the better of her. "There is no need to answer now, Little Brother. I have an eternity to receive your response. Now, I need to get to my own games."

As she said this Ann rose from her seat and quickly displayed her lack of shame as her cloak shifted into dozens of black ribbons that barely covered he with little bows tied to just hide her more private areas. The long ends of the ribbons drifted in the air as if blown by an unseen wind, and gave her an almost ethereal look.

Her eyes roamed around the room until she found what she was looking for. The spirit so very like her that was currently fucking a raven haired beauty. So Ann sauntered over to the bed they were on with a noticeable sway in her hips and when she had gotten to the two she made herself known.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Little Death. You should know better to play with something before sharing it with me first." With that said her hand lashed out and grabbed Law's shoulder and quickly pulled him out and off of Misaya before tossing him to the other side of the bed.

Then in an instant one of her hands pushed the the crimson eyed woman onto the bed as Ann climbed onto it and it wasn't long before the older woman's tongue and found its way to Misaya's slit. Ann pushed her tongue in deeper to lap up the mixed fluids as her other hand began to pinch and pull at the magus' clit.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:51:31 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

Brahmastra

« Reply #369 on: January 15, 2015, 10:38:55 PM »
Misaya barely had time to protest to Law's cock being removed from her tight slit before the newcomer had made herself more than known, tossing Lawrence aside before jumping her with no hesitation, letting the Reikouran heir get a good look at her: She was deathly pale yet beautiful beyond compare, a mane of hair dark as midnight running far down her back, with considerable curves, her firm breasts only slightly smaller than Misaya's own. But what was noticeable above all was her attire, a collection of black silky ribbons that barely were an inch in thickness, with cute little bows protecting her nipples, and if she had to guess, her privates as well. The woman's eyes were a noticeable grey that eyed her like a lion would, full of pride and excitement

"Wait just a-aahhhhhhh", Misaya trailed off as the gorgeous newcomer immediately spread the heiress' legs apart further, tonguing the red-eyed girl's slit relentlessly while a finger began toying with her vulnerable nub, her hips twisting and turning against the surface of the bedding as she felt the hungry mouth working her equally desiring pussy lick and suck at the hot white cum within her, tongue working up and down her outer lips while covered in Law's cum before it hid behind her lusty lips. Misaya had no real time to react to it before she felt herself hit an apex again, biting her lip to reduce her incoming scream to a mewl clearly out of her control, gasping for breath as she squirted onto the lower half of the newcomer's beautiful face as the Reikouran's head hit the bedding. Her hands still drew invisible patterns in the bedding as she struggled to control her body, her eyes closed in total bliss as her lower lips were pleasured beyond belief.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 15, 2015, 10:58:34 PM »
Lawrence reeled at the cool voice of death behind him, before she tossed him to the side like a child would a toy. He quickly adverted his eyes even as the ribbon clad woman began to toy with Misaya, licking and teasing at her folds while he was left still wanting. 

Cockblocked by Death. You unlucky son of a bitch.

Oh no. I'm not letting her ruin this.

How? You freak the fuck out whenever you look at her.

I think I have a solution.

Law closed his eyes tightly, reaching out for the pair of women, judging by sound where his target was. He was rewarded with the feeling of smooth silk against his fingers, and grabbed at the end of one of the ribbons and pulled, pulling a segment of it from Ann's body before quickly wrapping it around his eyes, tying it tightly. The black cloth despite its thin and gauze-like nature, blocked his sight enough. From there his hands explored her body, piecing together just exactly where both she and Misaya were, a mental image and plan coming together as he let his fingers trail down Ann's back, over her smooth and curvy bottom before they found their target barely covered by more black silk. Grinning, Lawrence started to tease the little bow loose as he rubbed at her slit.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 15, 2015, 11:04:44 PM »
"Oh, not only a beautiful girl, but a clever girl as well! What gave it away?" he inquired in response to the girl's rather accurate guess. "Yes, I do happen to be a pirate, and a damn fine one as well!."
“What gave it away? Well, um, you dress and talk like a pirate? I guess? Anyway, pirates have adventures, right? Tell me about some of yours!”

Meanwhile, the bartender had been making her drink with some sort of tentacles, making Noel blush ever so slightly. He swiftly finished mixing the simple drink, and passed it to her with one of his many tentacles. “Um, thanks,” She hesitantly responded. She turned back to Lorenzo and sipped on the sweet drink, expectantly waiting for Lorenzo to tell her tall tales from the high seas.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 15, 2015, 11:16:18 PM »
Adjutor looks at the man for a moment, then down at the cocktails arrayed before him, then back at the man. Shrugging, he reaches down for a suitably large glass and, upon finding a pint glass and deciding that it'll have to do, fills it up from the sole ale tap in the bar. Setting it down, he takes a moment to Reinforce it, just in case, before more tendrils burst from his hand and grab the glass before maneuvering it over to the pirate.

"If you're up for stories, I suppose I could volunteer a few," Adjutor admits with a shrug, "I must admit to coming from drier circumstances than you, but there's nothing that says the tales of the land can't be as interesting as those of the seas."

By the way, judging by the girl's choice of drink and apparent nonchalance about her current attire, to say nothing of her reaction to those two...three, I'd say we might have gotten off on the wrong foot with our introduction.

You know, your advice would be a lot easier to stomach if you didn't sound so damn high and mighty about it.

It would be a lot easier to not sound so high and mighty if you didn't keep on making rookie mistakes.

"Also, before I forget, I would like to apologize for the...bluntness with which I spoke earlier," Adjutor says, "I simply wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability."

Do you have to sound so damn formal?

Weren't you of noble blood before you got shoved in me?

That has nothing to do with this situation. Fuck it, wake me up when it's over.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 11:17:50 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 15, 2015, 11:31:28 PM »
"Ayyyyyy, this is some fine drink you got me there sir.", Lorenzo roared in exhilarance, taking hold of the glass. "I can feel the alcohol seeping into my very spirit, it fuels my fiery passion with the heat of a thousand blazing suns!"

And with that, he held the glass up high before laughing vigorously. "Cheers young lass, let's share tales of our gloria! You too, weird sexual deviant person."

Taking a sip of the drink, he immediately felt the alcohol's effects taking over, his body turning red like a strawberry, he suddenly began to hiccup.

"Me name's Lorenzo, Lorenzo Remei, what name would a graceful swan such as yourself have?"

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 11:37:12 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 16, 2015, 12:21:01 AM »
Ann

The feeling of satisfaction overtook Ann as the woman with crimson eyes mewled and came. The grey eyed woman did nothing to clean her face of the sweet, sultry fluids as she began to pull back with her mouth still filled with the mixture of cum. She began to move but stopped suddenly as she felt cool fingers run down her back and down to her slit and saw one of the bows hiding her breasts fall apart due to one being pulled off.

The woman covered in ribbons gave a glance and smirked at the sight of her toy blinded by one of the ribbons. She moved away from his touch and turned around before grabbing the ribbon tied around his head and roughly yanking him towards her until his face was next to her. Then she forced her tongue into his mouth along with the mixture of juices until most of it was gone. Next her hand moved down and ran up his length before her head moved down and engulfed the head of his hardness for a few moments before pulling back and flitting her tongue over it one more time.

Then Ann withdrew from Law and roughly pinched Misaya's nub as she said, "You shouldn't have been playing with what's mine, magus, and you need to learn how to clean your messes, Little Death." Her voice was filled with amusement as she let go and moved over to the blissful heir's head.

Then she slowly lowered herself onto the the crimson eyed woman face and moved her legs so that they would hold down the sultry woman's arms. Then she grasped the ribbon being used as a blindfold again and pulled Law forward a few more times until his face was rubbing against the magus' wet slit.