Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126529 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #405 on: January 18, 2015, 04:44:38 PM »
Adjutor simply points in the vague direction of where Noel went, then picks up one of the brochures, taking a moment to get his bearings before figuring out where sh-

Oh shit.

"You might want to hurry," Adjutor says, "She's headed straight for the room with a wall of...dildos."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 18, 2015, 05:26:52 PM »
"...a wall of...dildos?", Lorenzo asked quizzically, scratching his head for a good moment.
"What is a dildo?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 18, 2015, 05:48:54 PM »
Curious about the question himself, Adjutor flips through the brochure until he happens upon a picture of the room itself. His face promptly goes as red as Lorenzo's was a few minutes ago, only without the Reinforced alcohol to help things along.

"You...Well...umm..." Adjutor looks down, face still burning as he slides the brochure across to Lorenzo, "Apparently a dildo is some kind of artificial phallus."

Welcome, students, to the lecture series on sexology held by Professor-

Just shut up.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2015, 01:02:20 AM »
The pirate noticed the bartender's reaction, but took no heed to it. Surely it wouldn't be that bad...
Looking at the brochure, Lorenzo's mouth gaped in horror as he let a terrified gasp.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHH, Oh no, OH NO! This is terrible, terrible I say! We must find a way to save miss Noel!", he roared.

Rocking himself back and forth, Lorenzo began to tear up, whatever he saw was so abominable, so wanton, so filthy even he was shocked in disbelief.

"What shall we do!?"
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:09:06 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2015, 01:39:17 AM »
Noel ran into a room and quickly sat down in the corner. She hurriedly opened her notebook and began scribbling furiously in it.

Arf arf, bark bark, woof!
Puppy dog, small cute puppy dog.
The style---------

She ripped out the page and crumpled it up, tossing it away.

“No!” She yelled and shook her head vigorously. “Bad! Very bad thoughts!”

spring has most definitely sprung
this morning a pair of pigeons
were imbibing in some birdie sex

“Again?!” She again tore the page from its bindings and reduced it to shreds. “I don’t like this... Why can’t I write normal poems? Why is everything turning dirty?”She asked, beginning to cry. Suddenly, a cabinet opened and released a torrent of multicoloured phallic objects, books, and movies fell and enveloped her.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:46:14 AM by Sakura »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2015, 01:48:37 AM »
"We need to move quickly," Adjutor says, "No time to discuss. Not enough time to Reinforce myself..."

With that, Adjutor quickly vaults over the bar and dashes over to the room, Reinforcing himself on the way for an extra burst of speed as he entered the room to find...

A pile of multi-colored dildos and assorted erotic paraphernalia. A squirming pile of multi-colored dildos and assorted erotic paraphernalia.

Too late. Always too late.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he quickly transforms the Armogarians into a pair of shovels and sets about the task of digging the pile off of what would likely be a horribly embarrassed girl, retracting the Armogarians and grabbing the first limb he found before pulling Noel out of the pile altogether and setting the amateur poet on her feet..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 01:59:02 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2015, 02:02:01 AM »
Leaping from his chair, Lorenzo followed Adjutor, darting trough the room as fast as he could, his mad charge not unlike a galloping horse.

"No..." He whimpered, witnessing the obscene spectacle before his eyes. Surrounded by crumpled paper was a pile of them; evil phallic objects, demonic artifacts of many colours, shapes and sizes.
"No, no, no, no, no!", he roared, tears flowing from his face.

"This is all my fault... if I had not been such a dog... no!", he let out a pained cry before falling on his knees, crawling towards the girl.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...", he cried out. "I... I..." The rest of his words were incomprehensible gibberish, but the pain of the man was clear. He had lost, she had been tainted by those things, and it was all because of his idiocy.
This went on for what felt like an eternity.

Slowly rising from the ground, he looked once again at the poor girl with his teary sorrowful eyes, before bowing to her apologetically.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:06:44 AM by francobull3 »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2015, 04:51:13 AM »
Shirou closed his eyes and let out a shuddering breath, his muscles tightening as Saber ran her hand up and down his length. His heart beat wildly in his ears. This was Saber, and she was touching him there...

Then he felt something warm and wet touch him, and he opened his eyes with a gasp, his hands moving to clutch at the blond's head before he could stop himself. The sight of his lover attending to him sent fire through his veins.

"S-Saber," Shirou said, whatever else he might have said dying on his lips as she continued to lave in earnest. A moan of pleasure came from deep within his chest, muffled by his tightly closed lips. His entire body shuddered, and his hips unconsciously pushed forward trying to get more stimulation.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2015, 11:05:00 PM »
Noel could only watch as the dildos collapsed onto her, she was too shocked to even shield her face before the engulfed her entirely. Luckily for her, someone dug her out of the heap shortly and forcibly pulled her out by her shoulder.

“Thank you very much.” Noel stammered out while shaking. She turned around and looked at what exactly had engulfed her, visibly blushed, and ran back out into the main room  again.It’s dangerous to wander in here!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2015, 11:21:26 PM »
Adjutor accept the thanks with a nod, taking a moment to watch Noel go before turning to the still groveling Lorenzo. For a moment, he considers leaving Lorenzo there, but instead decides to help him leave.

"Get up and pull yourself together; she went back to the main room," Adjutor says, poking the penitent pirate with a single Armogarian tendrils before spotting a few scraps of paper on the floor that didn't look like they were from any of the erotica he just got finished digging the girl out of.

Should we...?

Why do I get the feeling we're going to regret this.

Won't know till we find out.

With that, another set of tendrils quickly reaches out and snags the odd scraps, holding onto them for later perusal as Adjutor considers dragging Lorenzo out of this horrifying room.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:55:59 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 22, 2015, 10:04:52 AM »
"Hehehehehehe....fufufufufu...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!' The shaking pirate began to laugh, altough one could hardly tell if he was crying or laughing.
"Yes... let us do so.", he whispered humorously, patting Adjutor on the back.

"I have a wonderful plan sir, one that will most definitely redeem ourselves towards miss Noel.", and with that said, he walked towards the main room, picking up one of the scrap papers from the floor on the way.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2015, 01:28:38 AM »

Removing her hands from herself, she then took a hold of Misaya’s round, curvy ass, bent into the air, and spread apart the heiress’ asscheeks, exposing her tight, forbidden hole. “But, if you do belong to me, I might let you play with this. Take off your blindfold, Little Death.” Ann said while gently letting a stray finger run over the outside of Misaya’s asshole.

“I’ll take your next action as an answer.” Ann said with a smirk full of smugness, resting her head upon the woman’s flawless, ivory back.

"D-don't use me as a bargaining chip, you bitch!", Misaya said with a groan as she struggled against her unrelenting bonds, which merely made her ass wiggle back and forth more, the hole she didn't want used showed off like a trophy for Lawrence to claim.

"How about we strike a deal after this?" Animalistic lust won out over caution, even as deaths eternal features rested against the fleeting beauty of Misaya's. Lawrence lined his shaft up with Misaya's proffered hole, plunging into her ass with a moan of satisfaction.

"Wait, Law, don't actuall-Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Misaya screamed, crying out in pain as Law's considerable shaft, still covered in her copious cum, stretched out the insides of her ass without lube or consideration for the Reikouran. Her pussy began to drip and wetten to a ridiculous degree against her will, as even though the uncomfortable feeling of Law fucking her ass was quite painful, it also brought her immense pleasure she wanted to deny, that she wanted to not admit to. Her rear jiggled temptingly as her fellow "plaything" thrusted into her unbelievably tight hole with a firm pace, causing her to moan and cry and whimper. A bursting squirt of cum stained the bed the moment Law went as deep as he could, letting out a pathetic mewl while Law kept fucking her in the hole she did not want to cum from.
He tarried with pulling back out, keeping himself deep inside her for a second longer, Law enjoying the sound and feeling of her body quivering and whimpering from his touch and movement. His geist and threshold howled in satisfaction at the pain he was causing, his own lust running wild from her restrained and tempting body against his. He raised his hand up and spanked her, harder than he'd done before, leaving a red and sore spot where his hand had been as he started moving again. Faster, and faster, he thrusted, hand coming down hard with each stroke inside of her, her fine fine ass red and shining as it bounced against his hips with each thrust.

Brahmastra

« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2015, 01:50:37 AM »
"Law, please, goddamnit stop!" Misaya let out before she once again was forced to moan by Law smacking her voluptuous rear. Though it hurt, as he hit harder than he ever did before, it was barely even noticeable as he continued to hammer her tight asshole, making her scream in both pain and bliss she didn't even comprehend. Her soaking lower lips ran like a waterfall, as another hit on her reddened, sore ass made another burst of cum escape her, the silky sheets beneath becoming soaking wet as her desirable ass poked into the air, receiving a punishment she had never wanted, and yet now it brought her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams alongside a sore pain that flooded her lower body.

However, even through the sounds of her ass beating smacked with a deafening sound and her own moans and noises from having her forbidden entrance filled to the brim, a few words were spoken loudly enough that even the deaf-by-lust Law must've heard them as his hand once more mistreated her round ass. "Please... more!"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 24, 2015, 01:39:22 AM »
Law's hand smacked against Misaya's voluptuous reddened rear. Her begging cries somehow reached through is mind, gaining traction as he felt his endurance and desire running wild. But he couldn't see her face. He couldn't see her scream for him, begging for more and more as she lost herself in pleasure. That was something he couldn't resist. He gave her lovely rear another hard slap before he rested his hands on her hips, pulling out of her with a wet pop, his length soaked in lust and his own precum.

She was surprisingly light, as he rolled her over onto her back, fingers finding her lust soaked pussy. Nibbling at her neck and groping her heaving chest, Law's fingers easily pressed into her tight walls. Without hesitation, he began to finger her with a reckless abandon as he bit at her ear, repositioning himself to re-enter her wonderful ass as he spoke into her ear. "You're mine. Not hers."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 24, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
Eyebrow raised at the pirate's sudden laughter, Adjutor finds himself being led back into the main room. Leaving the pirate's grip, the teen makes his way behind the bar once more, tendrils slipping out of his arms to mix more drinks as he pulls a familiar journal out of a pocket and starts reading again.

...Bored...

...You know, with those three over there apparently not giving a fuck about having sex in public, I find myself strangely reminded of that time I walked in o- Whoops.

Well, sounds like you're not entirely immune to rookie mistakes yourself.

And you're clearly not immune to masochists in bondage gear.

Goddammit...whoever you are... I get the feeling that this is going to get old real fast.

Then don't concern yourself with me. If all goes well, you'll never know who I was.

And why is that a good thing?!

Spoilers.

Fuck you.

Adjutor closes the journal with a loud snap, tossing the book aside in a moment of frustration. Said book goes on to embed itself in a nearby wall with a small cloud of woodchips and masonry dust from the force of the impact.

Taking a moment to master himself again, Adjutor continues mixing various cocktails as a hollow feeling creeps over him.

Nothing that goes on here really matters, does it...

Hey, it...well...damn...

Allowing a moment to sigh, Adjutor blindly snatches up the nearest drink and takes a long drink before nearly gagging at the sudden fruity burst. Coughing for a moment as he sets the glass down roughly, Adjutor takes a look at the amalgamation of fruity liquors that suddenly tastes like nothing.

The Minnow Farmer...well, fuck.

Setting the drink aside, he reaches for another one without looking, fumbling with the glass a bit before managing to get some of the alcohol down his throat before gagging once more at the sheer harshness of the drink.

That many different alcohols...This must be the Iced Tea...

Tossing the glass aside, Adjutor now takes a good look at the drinks arrayed before him.

Scotch Sours, Minnow Farmers, Long Island Iced Teas, Screaming Orgasms, Slow Comfortable Screws, Rum and Coke, Silk Panties.

Shaking his head, Adjutor turns away from the cocktails to find himself staring at an array of straight drinks. Without even bothering to take a proper look, he can already guess what he's poured. Cognac, Wine, and Ale, all in the appropriate glasses.

Come one and all! The drink station is fully stocked with all your favorites! All that your server asks is that you keep him from thinking of the mess he's bound to turn into and/or already is! Fuck.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:28:00 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh