Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126247 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily Blaskowicz

A mudpit, huh? This should be new...

The cheering crowd bolstered the red-head's spirit as she approached the ring, adjusting the green two-piece bikini for a more comfortable fit before tentatively sticking a foot into the mudpit. The mud gave way under her foot before immediately enveloping it, a curious sensation that Emily allowed herself a moment to get used to before stepping down into the ring altogether.

"Well, these people do want a show," Emily says to herself, arching her back to give the crowd a decent view, "And there's no reason I can't have a bit of fun while I'm at it."

The Changeling takes a moment to get used to the effect the mud has on her movements before settling into her corner, awaiting her opponent.

I've never really been much for fighting. Ah well, hopefully she'll at least be fun to tease.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka looked around, observing the crowed and soaking in its energy.  She saw Lorenzo, who was hosting this event.  This was perfect.  Medaka's competitive spirit was on fire.  She was going to win this challenge, putting everything she had into this.  She walked into the mud wearing a two piece bikini.  The mud was surprisingly soothing, as it enveloped her legs.  This was the perfect opportunity to show off her body and strength.  She made body builder poses to please the crowed, giving a display of power.  After she was done, she looked to Lorenzo and gave him a wink, before searching the pit for her opponent.

She looked across the mud-pit and spotted her opponent.  It was a girl who Medaka found oddly attractive.  Regardless of her attraction to this woman, she was Medaka's opponent and must go down.  She walked farther into the mud-pit, her lower body slowly being consumed by mud.  She kept her eyes completely focused on the girl, ready for battle.

"Prepare yourself!  Here I come!" she shouted at the girl.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

...Dear god...those things are massive...How on earth?

Emily couldn't help but stare at the girl's impossibly large breasts, a strange feeling of inadequacy creeping over her before she registered it.

"No, I will not lose this match, I will not lose to that chest!" Emily shouts before she realizes that she just said that out loud.

All that aside, this girl most certainly does look like a fighter...I'll have to be quick about this...

"Not if I get to you first!" Emily interrupts, charging in to wrap her arms around Medaka, forcing herself right up against the other girl and trying to push her off balance as she tries to ignore the feeling of her chest pushing up against Medaka's.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 05:26:40 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Kurokami Medaka

The girl shouted a challenge enraged by Medaka's breast.  As she issued her challenge, she was interrupted by the girl. "Not if I get to you first!" she said.  The girl than tackled Medaka, attempting to push her off balance.  Their chests now touching, Medaka couldn't help but to feel a bit aroused by the contact.  Regardless it would be disrespectful to not take her opponent seriously.  In response to this attack, Medaka wrapped her hands around the girl and took a firmly planted Judo stance.

"That is a fine charge.  I like your spirit!  However....."

She then preformed a German suplex on her, throwing her into the mud.  They landed in the pit with a large splash.  Coming back up, she wiped her face down.  Her entire upper torso aside from her belly was covered in mud.  Because of how large her breasts are, some of the mud was actually dripping off of them.  She smiled, her entire being exploding from joy and adrenaline. Medaka faced her opponent again, who was now covered in mud.

"Let your spirit give you strength!  Come on! I know that you are not done yet!"  She said.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Surprisingly, the charge didn't work as expected, or at all. Just as Emily realized this, she felt herself leaving the ground. She couldn't help but yelp at the sudden feeling of weightlessness just before she came crashing back down into the mud with a massive splash.

...Was that...a suplex? ...This is turning out like that one Hedge Duel I ended up stumbling across...

Now covered in mud, Emily just stared back up at her opponent, stunned and dazed. A change of tactics was most certainly in order. A hand shot out, grabbing Medaka's foot to try to pull it out from under her. If Emily was going to be covered in mud, then this girl most certainly wasn't getting out of it dry either.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:27:51 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The moment she finished issuing her challenge, a hand grabbed her foot.  Before she could react, her leg was pulled out from under her, causing her to land back first in the mud.  Rather than stand up, she went into a crawling position.  She attempted crawl on top of Emily, her body inches from hers.  The only thing that would touch her is her massive breasts, which dangle loosely from her chest.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 07:32:26 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Of all the bad ideas in the world, sending down a hopelessly drunk Lorenzo to comment on anything is the worst idea.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lorenzo Remei

SHE USED HER SUPERIOR STRENGTH TO GRAPPLE HER AND PROCEED TO TOPPLE HER WITH HER!

OH NO! WITH HER STRONG MUSCLES, MEDAKA INFLICTED THE MIGHTY GERMAN SUPLEX ON EMILY! SHE IS DOWN! I REPEAT, SHE IS DOWN! EVEN LORENZO IS AFRAID!

BUT EMILY DOES NOT GIVE UP, NO. SHE GRABS MEDAKA FROM BELOW IN ATTAMPT TO BRING HER DOWN! WILL MEDAKA BE DEFEATED?

OH NO! SHE FELL, THEY ARE NOW BOTH DOWN. MEDAKA AND EMILY'S SKIN ARE BOTH COVEED BY WET MUD! BUT WHO WILL RISE? MEDAKA IS FASTER, MUCH FASTER! SHE IS ON TOP OF EMILY, HER LARGE BOSOM APPLYING A CRUSHING FORCE OF 15 MEGATONS!

I AM SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily's breathing grew heavy as Medaka crawled on top of her, breasts brushing up against Emily's body as the Changeling lay there.

Got you.

Suddenly, Emily's arms and legs came up, wrapping around Medaka's body as Emily tried to roll them over so she'd be on top, breathing growing labored as she hung on to Medaka as securely as she could while Glamour flowed from her for a Contract.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Emily

"Well, I just happened to hear about this place," Emily says, sidling up to Law, "And I figured that I might have a bit of fun, maybe meet someone, share a few drinks, who knows? Just felt like breaking out of the routine."

With that, she takes a drink of her rum, smiling as the warm burn trickles down her throat.

"Well this is the place to do it. Usually I don't suddenly end up in a kinky threeway with death." Law commented, taking another swig of his drink.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling raises an eyebrow at Law's statement, freezing with her glass half way to her mouth.

"...Death?" Emily asks again, "Well, how'd that go?"

With that she finishes putting the glass down.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Just as Medaka got on top of the girl, she attached her body to Medaka and rolled on top of her.  She could hear and feel the breath of the girl, her body pressed against hers.  Once again she could feel herself becoming more aroused.  Her nipples hardened under her bathing suit.  Now pinned on the ground, Medaka attempted to roll over once again, putting herself back on top.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo Remei

WHAT A SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS! EMILY'S SLENDER BODY NOW RESTS GRACEFULLY ON MEDAKA, SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A PLAN OF SORTS AND IS CURRENTLY EMPLOYING A CONTRACT AS WE SPEAK.

A CONTRACT IS A POWER THAT ALLOWS CREATURES OF FAERIE TO AFFECT THE MORTAL WORLD. CONTRACTS ARE ANCIENT AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN THE FAE AND LIVING EMBODIMENTS OF THE NATURAL WORLD; AS WITH MOST SUCH MAGICS LIKE THE MASK, THESE BARGAINS EXTEND TO ALL CREATURES TOUCHED BY FAERIE, AND THUS MAY BE LEARNED AND USED BY CHANGELINGS.

EACH CONTRACT IS A COLLECTION OF RELATED POWERS, OR CLAUSES, WHICH WERE AGREED UPON IN THE SAME BARGAIN. USUALLY A CHANGELING MUST USE GLAMOUR TO EMPOWER THE USE OF MOST CLAUSES, BUT EVERY CLAUSE HAS A "CATCH", A LOOPHOLE IN THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT WHICH ALLOWS USE OF THE POWER WITHOUT THE MAGICAL PRICE HAVING TO BE PAID.

OOH, THE TABLES SEEM TO HAVE TURNED, MEDAKA MANAGED TO GET ON TOP OF EMILY ONCE AGAIN! HOW WILL EMILY GET AWAY OF THIS ONE. WILL MEDAKA MANAGE TO CRUSH EMILY WITH HER BOSOM!?

OOOOOOH, WHAT IS THIS!? THERE SEEMS TO BE A NEW CHALLENGER, A GIGANTIC MAN CLAD IN THICK PINK  HEART THEMED ARMOUR, CAPED WITH A CRIMSON HEART-SHAPED CAPE OF SILK AND WIELDING THE BIGGEST, LONGEST, THICKEST DILDO I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE! MY ASS WAS NOT READY FOR THIS!

--------------------------------------

Vanguard, Nexus's greatest Love Machine

The great armour had come here, a den of debauchery and wanton desires. If it did so, it was only to face the great warrior he had heard of in the legends, to fight her in a honourable duel.

"..."

It walked deep in the pool of mud and approached the two, glaring at the two women with intense passion.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling couldn't help but frown for a moment at the boisterous announcer, though found herself interrupted when Medaka managed to turn them over once more. With Medaka on top of her and a curious new foe in the ring as well, Emily decided that she might as well cast her full lot into this Contract. Bolstering the Contract with further usage of Glamour, Emily focused for a moment on the earth around them.

A brief rumble sounded throughout the arena, then vine after vine burst from the earth wildly, the earth itself bringing forth a great bounty to fight on her behalf.

A particularly thick vine burst up from under Vanguard's feet, trying to yank him up by his legs and toss him up into the waiting embrace of even more vines, to be tossed about the arena before being cast from the ring altogether.

Meanwhile, Emily decided to try a different approach, seeing as beating this girl in combat was an exercise in futility, and leans in so that she's whispering directly into Medaka's ear.

"You win," Emily whispers into Medaka's ear, "So what will you do with me now?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka looked over an armored man appeared as quickly as he disappeared, being carried away by some sort of growth.  Laying on top of the girl, she found herself getting even more excited.  Just then the girl whispered something into her ear. "You win. So what will you do with me now?"  That was the trigger that set her off.  Although, she tried to keep herself composed, she still could not help but give in to her seduction.  She carefully began leaning in, attempting to make out with her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

After a moment's consideration, Adjutor decided to discard the other four dildos in favor of continuing with the one already in Lorenzo's ass. Varying the angle of the thrusts, Adjutor probes deeper and deeper, pressing the vibrating length along pirate's walls.

Forest's question was met with the teen peeking out from behind the pleasured pirate.

"Well, I can't really contribute to this group in my current state, and the pirate seemed quite interested in anal himself," Adjutor admits, "So I thought I'd help him out there. Don't worry, I won't be sticking anything in your ass, as nice an ass as it is."

Strangely, there seemed to be something...off, to put it simply, about the teen's tone. As if something had been changed on a fundamental level, but nothing as drastic as the change between Adjutor and Xarrest.

With that, Adjutor starts to trace a hand over Lorenzo's body, fingers pressing into the pirate's hard muscled body, kneading at whatever he can reach.

"While this lube probably makes it a moot point," Adjutor says into Lorenzo's ear, his voice a low rumble, though still audible to Forest, "You really should relax, you know. You'll enjoy this a fair bit more if you do."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh