Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126226 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling raised an eyebrow at the term the purple-hair used.

Merchandise? But with that coll- ohh. Slavers, huh? Well, looks like something a little less gentle is in order. That would certainly explain that fantasy running through that women's head...

With that, Emily invoked another Contract, focusing for a moment before taking the control for the shock collar. Shooting the other woman a smile, Emily turned to the lavender-haired woman.

"I would suppose you have something you'd like to do to your former master," Emily said, her words infused with Glamour, "Well, let's see just what you can do, though you should probably restrain her first. The bed should suffice."

As she spoke, the Contract's power struck true, providing a strong compulsion to act out those same fantasies that had been growing more vivid with each passing moment.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Sakura smiled as the woman took hold of the control.

Well, it seems like it's working, she thought, trying not to think of what would happen to her beloved servant.

Sakura's smile was replaced with a look of confusion as the woman spoke up.

"I would suppose you have something you'd like to do to your former master", she said. "Well, let's see just what you can do, though you should probably restrain her first. The bed should suffice."

As the woman spoke, Rider suddenly felt a desire to act out the fantasy she had been repressing. To be ordered by the sexy red-head to torture and abuse Sakura in every way. However, first, she needed to be forced. Even with her desires changed as they had been, her fundamental desire not to willingly harm Sakura had simply morphed into a desire to be forced to do it, to be able to say "I had no choice", even if she knew, deep down, that she had. Plus, it was far more arousing that way, to be ordered around at the same time as inflicting pain.

"No, I would never willingly harm my master. If you want me to do that, you will have to use the shock collar to force me", she said with a sultry smirk.

Sakura looked at her servant, dumbstruck. Whilst she had, technically, refused, Sakura knew full well that, had Rider truly not wanted to do it, the shock collar would be no deterrent whatsoever to her.

"Rider, what are you thinking!" she said, shocked.

Sakura frantically tried to remember where she'd left the other control, cursing the complacency she had had when planning out the mission. After all, if there was one thing she could count on, it was that Rider would never allow her to come to any harm. And, yet, here she was, clearly willing to torture and defile her on a single, easily-ignorable order.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:31:20 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily's smile turned predatory at the woman's surprise. Having escaped from a particularly horrid kind of slavery herself, Emily couldn't find herself feeling particularly sympathetic to the other woman's plight.

Wait, what could she- Oh. A failsafe.

Reaching back for a non-existent rear pocket, Emily looked the purple-hair directly in the eyes as she brought her Glamour to bear once more. Feeling a familiar weight settle into her hand, Emily brought her hand back out to reveal another device similar to the one the woman had just handed her.

"Looking for this?" Emily said tauntingly, showing her the second control, nestled safely in her hand.

With that, Emily depressed the button on the real controller a few times, sending a few shocks into the collar.

"Restrain her, Rider," Emily said, voice smoldering with pent-up desire.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:08:23 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
(OOC: This is going to get kinky soon, with BDSM, torture and probably some non-consensual stuff. People might want to stop reading if they don't like that.)

Sakura and Rider

Sakura continued frantically looking through her bag as Rider stood motionless, her arousal growing as she awaited further orders, until the woman spoke up once more.

"Looking for this?" she said, tauntingly, revealing a second device identical to the one that Sakura had given her.

How did she get that? Sakura thought with astonishment, her fear rapidly growing as she contemplated her rapidly-worsening situation.

However, she didn't have much time to contemplate it before Rider began to scream in pain. Clearly the collar had been activated.

"Restrain her, Rider", the woman said, her desire clear in her voice.

Truthfully, the shocks were not a big deal to Rider. After all, Sakura had not been expecting to use the collar on her servant, and the default setting had been left below what would be necessary to truly control her. However, that was not the point. She could now feel like she was controlled, that she had no choice but to obey.

And, so, she began to obey. Moving so quick that the two other women could barely see it, she took hold of Sakura and threw her over he shoulder.

"Rider! Stop!" her master shouted frantically, the fear clear in her voice.

She wasn't sure what this woman had done to Rider, but it was clear that Rider was quite willing to obey this woman's orders and, indeed, even seemed to desire it, judging by the subtle prods she'd given her in the direction of the control mechanism. And, given what Sakura knew of Rider's sexual interests, the thought of her acting them out on her without restraint was a very scary one.

"Sorry, Sakura, but I have no choice. She will torture me if I disobey her, and better you than me", she said with a sadistic grin as she carried her captive over to a wall where several devices for torture and restraint hung.

Rider picked up a pair of strong handcuffs and, pulling Sakura's hands behind her back, locked them together, leaving her largely defenceless. She also picked up a spreader bar, intending to use it to tie Sakura's legs apart. She did not go for any torture equipment just yet, she wanted to be ordered to punish Sakura, not do it of her own accord.

"But, those devices are... mmmpphh", Sakura said, cut off as Rider picked up a ball gag from the wall and shoved it into her mouth, temporarily silencing her. This woman obviously had a serious issue with what she believed Sakura to be, not surprisingly given the morals of the modern era, and Rider didn't want her fantasy ruined by something so inconvinient as the truth....

"What do you want me to do now, master?" Rider asked in a lustful voice as she carried Sakura over to the bed and threw her onto it roughly.

Sakura shivered with fear as she heard her servant's words. She knew that Rider would torment her ruthlessly if instructed and, given what the other woman knew of her, she expected little mercy from her.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:32:00 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
(OOC: Abandon hope, all ye who read this, for this will soon be some really kinky shit.)

Emily

The Changeling's smile never faded as Rider quickly snatched up the purple-hair, apparently Sakura, and proceeded to prepare her nicely with hand-cuffs, a spreader bar, and a ball gag. Emily raised an eyebrow at the last item, having figured she could force the girl to relieve the frustration she was currently dealing with, but decided that she could always wait till later.

"Hmm..." Emily allowed a moment to contemplate what she'd do, letting Sakura stew in fearful anticipation as she considered how to best repay this slaver.

To say that the Lost generally didn't take kindly to slavers would have been an massive understatement, and in the current situation, Emily wasn't feeling all that merciful. That aside, it would be rather tasteless to just heap punishment upon the girl heavy-handedly. This would require a more...skillful touch.

"She won't be needing those clothes, I don't think," Emily said, approaching the wall herself, "Cut them off, if you can manage that without cutting her."

"Her punishment," she continued, taking a riding crop and tossing it to Rider, "Will be carried out with this. It is up to you if you require 'persuasion' to do this."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 02:45:33 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
(OOC: This post has BDSM and torture, and pretty much everything from here on will have.)

Rider and Sakura

Sakura continued to shiver in fear as Rider attached the spreader bar to each of her legs, before pulling it apart to almost it full length, leaving her legs spread widely apart. Whilst Rider was doing that, Emily stood contemplating her fate, Sakura becoming more and more worried with every second.

Finally, Emily spoke up.

"She won't be needing those clothes, I don't think", she said to Rider. "Cut them off, if you can manage that without cutting her."

Then, she threw Rider a riding crop.

"Her punishment," she continued, "will be carried out with this. It is up to you if you require 'persuasion' to do this."

Rider grabbed the crop and, after pondering her other command for a moment, walked over to the wall and picked up a large knife that would, for a normal person, be totally unsuited to the task.

"I have been persuaded enough already, I will follow your commands", she said as she took the knife and ran the side of it down the now-shaking Sakura's neck and between her breasts cruelly, before using it to cut her top down the middle in a manner which appeared extremely fast and uncontrolled, but, yet, managed to avoid causing any damage, aside from to Sakura's mental state, of course.

Rider smiled cruelly, enjoying Sakura's clear discomfort and fear, before running the knife down her stomach and into the waistband of her skirt, cutting that off in the same manner, leaving her dressed in only her suspender, stockings and underwear. She repeated the process with the bra, cutting the two straps before once again cruelly running the knife between Sakura's breasts and skilfully cutting the centre strap, causing the bra to fall apart and, then, moved on to the panties, cutting these off in the same, frightening manner.

Sakura lay there frozen in place throughout, not daring to move a muscle. Even though she knew Rider's skill, Sakura still felt that she would be cut to ribbons with every slice. She was absolutely petrified of what her servant was doing. Yet, somehow, she remained unharmed. However, that would not be true for long. Rider, having stripped Sakura to only her stockings and suspender belt, stood up, putting the knife down on the bed and taking the whip into her hands.

Hmm, where do I start? she thought for a moment, before bringing the whip down hard on Sakura's stomach.

The girl yelped in pain as the crop struck, knowing that worse was to come.

"Do you want these removed?" Rider said, pointing at the stockings, as she whipped Sakura's stomach again, causing another yelp.

She whipped her stomach a few more times until it was beginning to redden, before moving up to Sakura's breasts, bringing the crop down hard on her left breast, causing it to sway and resulting in a louder scream.

"If you have any preference for where I should hit her, please say", Rider said, her arousal clear in her voice.

She continued to whip Sakura's breasts over and over, the girl writhing around and screaming with pain as her breasts swayed from the impacts.

Finally, she stopped for a moment, a sadistic grin on her face, before moving the riding crop down to rest over Sakura's pussy.

"Hmm, I think I should punish down here now", she said.

Sakura shook with fear at her servant's sadistic statement.

What's gotten into her? she thought.

She could only assume that the woman had mind-controlled her somehow, but she couldn't understand how. Regardless, though, Sakura knew she was going to suffer greatly, and was extremely frightened.

Rider could see the fear in Sakura's eyes and milked it for all it was worth, gently stroking her pussy with the crop, before bringing it up in the air, ready to strike.

Sakura anticipated the strike, but it did not come. The crop hung menacingly in the air, until Sakura began to relax. However, as soon as Rider noticed that, she brought the crop down with an almighty "slap", causing Sakura to scream in agony. Lifting the crop once more, she struck again, and again, the girl writhing around uncontrollably, clearly in pain as Rider smirked sadistically. After some number of strikes, she changed her focus once more, striking Sakura all over, on her thighs, her stomach, her breasts and her pussy, seemingly at random.

Sakura simply screamed and writhed in pain, tears coming to her eyes as she suffered the punishment, knowing worse was likely to come.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:16:18 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
(Disclaimer: Kinky shit ahead. Really kinky.)
Emily

To her surprise, Emily felt the first sparks of arousal within herself at the sight of Rider working Sakura over. In any other circumstances, she might have questioned this, but she was a Spring Courtier, a former Queen no less. If she was turned on by this kind of stuff, then goddammit, she was going to follow this desire as far as it went.

"Keep the stockings on," Emily said, "And I've no preferences, just make sure she suffers as much as possible."

Waiting for a while longer, Emily finally decided to move on to the next stage.

"Stop," Emily called out, moving back to the wall, "That's enough of that for now."

A few moments were spent searching before Emily managed to find what she was looking for. Emily soon came away with a pair of vibrators in the shape of dildos and a few lengths of rope.

"Tie her wrists to the bedposts," Emily said, placing the ropes within Rider's reach, "I'll make sure she doesn't try anything while you're doing that."

With that, Emily crawls onto the bed next to Sakura. Flicking on one of the vibrators, the Changeling traces the length along Sakura's curves before pressing it into one of the girl's ample breasts, tracing around her nipple in slowly widening circles.

"If all you feel is pain," Emily explained to the bound-and-gagged girl as she switched the vibrator to the other breast, "Then you'll eventually start shutting it out. And that simply won't do."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:34:22 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider continued to bring the crop down on Sakura, hitting her all over her body and causing her to writhe in pain until, finally, Emily ordered her to stop, bringing Sakura some temporary relief from her torment. Rider ran her eyes over the body of the whimpering captive, aroused by all the reddening and clear signs of the torment she had suffered, until Emily approached the bed and placed some ropes down next to Sakura.

"Tie her wrists to the bedposts", she said. "I'll make sure she doesn't try anything while you're doing that."

Following her instructions, Rider lifted up the captive Sakura and unlocked the handcuffs, temporarily freeing her arms. Sakura attempted to fight back, but her concentration was broken by a pleasant vibrating sensation on her ass, and Rider was able to easily grab her hands and pull them upwards towards the bedpost as instructed. As she was tying Sakura's hands together with the rope, tightly, she watched with excitement as Emily crawled onto the bed and began to run a vibrator slowly up Sakura's side, towards her breasts. Sakura began to moan with pleasure as the sensation of the vibrator hit her, her already-aroused state making her more sensitive than she normally would be to such pleasures.

As Rider finished tying her hands and began to tie the rope around the bedpost itself, leaving Sakura unable to escape, her captor reached her breasts with the vibrator and pressed it into the soft flesh, moving it towards the nipple before tracing circles around it, gradually widening. Sakura moaned through the gag as the pleasure began to get to her, and Rider watched the intoxicating sight closely, before Emily spoke up.

"If all you feel is pain", she explained, moving the vibrator to Sakura's other breast and repeating the process, "Then you'll eventually start shutting it out. And that simply won't do."

Rider smirked. This girl clearly intended to torture Sakura to the absolute best of her ability, and that meant she would get to have lots of fun watching and participating in that torture. Sakura, on the other hand, looked at her captor with fear. Whilst the current sensation was decidedly pleasurable, the girl's current and previous words made it pretty clear that her intentions were not good. She clearly wanted Sakura to suffer as much as possible and, further, she seemed to have a pretty good idea of how to go about it.

Finishing tying the knot, Rider spoke up once more.

"She's not going anywhere now. What do you want me to do next?" she said, her voice thick with arousal.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:56:51 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily continued her ministrations, lazily running the vibrator down the valley between Sakura's breasts as Rider asked for her next instructions.

"Pleasure her," Emily said, handing Rider the other vibrator, her free hand taking the unattended breast and kneading the warm flesh.

"However," she continued, "Make sure she doesn't cum."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:09:56 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
Forest

Shirou was kissing her, his tongue gently dancing with Forest's as each subtle movement of his nimble fingers sent sparks of bliss through her.  There was an empty, gnawing ache making itself known, one that was at the corner of her mind most of the time but could be burred with enough violence.  Her tongue flicked against his as her hips kept moving on their own accord, those sparks and jolts getting even stronger now.

She felt herself growing tense, heavy yet weightless at the same time.  She felt his fingers shift and almost wailed at their absence until there was a slight burn and then fullness with friction.  His thumb brushed that tiny bundle of nerves at the apex of her folds and her whole body jolted.  A cry escaped from her lips, muffled by his as she held him tightly.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
(OOC: more BDSM and torture here, don't read if you don't like it)

Sakura and Rider

Sakura continued to moan from the sensation of the vibrator running between her breasts, before Emily took hold of the other breast and started to knead it.

"Pleasure her", she said to Rider, handing her the other vibrator.

"However," she continued, "Make sure she doesn't cum."

Rider nodded at Emily's words, a sadistic smirk on her face. Sakura, meanwhile, groaned. She had already been suffering from excessive arousal, to be tormented in this manner was simply too much for her to take.

As instructed, Rider moved from her position at the head of the bed, and lay down on the side opposite from Emily, positioning herself lower so that she could easily reach Sakura's most sensitive region. She rubbed her fingers over Sakura's wet folds, smiling as she realised just how aroused the girl already was, and brought her fingers to her mouth giving them a lick.

"You're soaked already, and we've barely started. This is not going to be pleasant for you...", she said with a smirk, turning on the vibrator.

Taking hold of the dildo, she began to tease Sakura, rubbing it around her labia and pushing it inside her slightly, causing her to buck and writhe with pleasure. Then, she thrist the vibrator into the captive, causing her to let out a sudden gasp of pain, followed by a moan of pleasure. Rider continued thrusting the vibrator in and out, taking her other hand and beginning to gently stroke the girl's engorged clitoris, eliciting more moans of pleasure. Sakura moaned and writhed, becoming more and more aroused, until Rider sensed that she was close to orgasm. However, just as Sakura was approaching climax, Rider abruptly stopped the thrusts and removed her hand from Sakura's clitoris, causing her to groan at the denied orgasm.

"I wonder how long it will be before that pleasure turns to pain...", she said with a smirk as she brought the vibrator back to Sakura's pussy.

This time, though, she did not thrust it in. Instead, she simply began to tease Sakura, rubbing her clitoris and labia, doing everything she could to keep the girl on the brink of orgasm without pushing her over.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily smirked as Rider proceeded to carry out her instructions, timing her own ministrations with Rider's to ensure that the girl they would soon be punishing once more didn't cum.

Not yet, anyway.

"Say, Rider," Emily said amidst the new torment they were submitting Sakura to, "How did you end up her slave, anyway? What did she do to you?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider continued to torment Sakura, with Emily's help, skilfully bringing her to the brink of orgasm over and over again, but never quite letting her reach it. Soon, Sakura was sweating and groaning, the arousal becoming absolutely unbearable. Rider simply smirked sadistically as she watched her former master suffer, before Emily spoke.

"Say, Rider", she said, "How did you end up her slave, anyway? What did she do to you?"

Rider smirked once more. This was a perfect opportunity to cement the harshness of Sakura's punishment. If she got her way, the girl would be being tortured for a long time.

"She works for a group that sell unusual beings as slaves for inflated prices", she said, regurgitating their cover story.

She could hear Sakura trying to deny it through her gag, so she took the opportunity to press the vibrator against the captive's clitoris, turning the denial into a long moan that was somewhere between pleasure and pain.

"They captured me, and brought me to her to me for training. Her job was to break me, to make me a suitable slave despite my nature.

She tortured me and humiliated me in every way, made me suffer agonising pain and feel like I was worse than an animal. Whilst I was under her control, there was barely a moment when I was not being tormented either physically or mentally, in the cruelest manner possible", she continued, again using the vibrator to silence Sakura's moans of protest. "She saw me as nothing more than a toy, to pleasure her and her friends and then to be sold on for profit when she got the chance."

Seeing the angry look in Sakura's eyes, Rider simply smirked and continued the torment with the vibrator. She knew that her words would almost certainly ensure that her fantasy would not be ending any time soon.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:42:45 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily took in Rider's story, noting how it was all too similar to what she'd heard of the Durances of some of the other Lost in her freehold, even coming close to her own time as a slave of the Gentry. Periwinkle eyes gazed coldly into amethyst as Emily pondered what new punishment she could heap upon this girl. After a few moments, an idea came to the Changeling.

"Stop," Emily said, "That's enough pleasure for now."

With that, Emily slipped off the bed, letting Sakura stew in anticipation a moment more before smirking that predatory smirk once more.

"Rider," she said, heading over to the wall, "Blindfold her."

Waiting for Rider to carry this out, Emily then retrieved a set of breast clamps and a cat-o'-nine-tails whip.

"First apply this," Emily said, holding out the breast clamps, "Nice and tight."

"Then use this," Emily continued, holding out the many-tailed whip, "And make sure she suffers."

"I want you to focus your attentions there," she went on, pointed to Sakura's abused pussy, "And there," now to her chest, "But make sure that you don't neglect any of the other areas."

Leaving the tools for Rider, Emily crawled back onto the bed, sitting down near Sakura's head. Burying a hand in the violet locks, Emily tugged back sharply, forcing the girl to arch back as she brought Sakura's head up, leaning down to speak into her ear.

"It just so happens," Emily said, "That I've had to escape from a situation very similar to the one you've put your slave through, and I've met all too many who've had to do the same. I don't think it needs to be said that you shouldn't count on being able to beg for mercy. Though, you're welcome to try."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:22:59 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Rider saw the fear in Sakura's eyes as her captor glared coldly at her. Rider knew that Sakura knew that her words had almost certainly condemned her to suffer torture and humiliation of the highest possible degree, and the thought of how frightened she must be of what was to come turned Rider on immensely.

Sakura, meanwhile, continued to writhe around, gasping and moaning with painful pleasure as Rider continued to torment her with the vibrator, keeping her constantly on the edge of orgasm. She was in agony, her body was burning up with arousal and, yet, she knew that worse was likely to come. After a few more moments, though, the woman spoke again.

"Stop", she said, slipping off the bed. "That's enough pleasure for now."

Immediately, Rider stopped the torture, leaving Sakura aching with pleasure and highly aroused. Rider stopping should have been a relief and, yet, all Sakura could think of was what was to come next. As far as this woman was concerned, Sakura was a vile person who tortured and humiliated others for her own benefit, and the woman's actions and words made it clear that she intended to repay that in kind.

"Rider", the woman said as she headed towards the wall, "Blindfold her."

For a moment, Rider considered materialising her Breaker Gorgon, but she quickly dismissed the thought. It just might make the woman question Sakura's guilt a little and, thus, lighten the punishment, and Rider was very much looking forward to them making the captive girl suffer as much as possible. Instead, she walked over to the wall and picked up a nice blindfold with an elastic strap, one that she was sure would completely remove Sakura's sight. She knew that blindfolding the already-petrified girl would make her fear infinitely worse, and she became more and more aroused at the thought.

As she walked back over to the bed, she noticed Sakura staring at her, pleadingly. However, she simply gave a sadistic smirk in return, before placing the blindfold over the prisoner's eyes, blinding her to what was to come. Meanwhile, the other girl came over towards her, holding a breast clamp and a Cat-O'Nine-Tails whip. Rider smirked at the sight, knowing that these implements would cause the captive to suffer greatly.

Meanwhile, the now-blindfolded Sakura was becoming more and more frightened of what was to come. She could not see what the woman and Rider were up to, but she doubted it would be pleasant. After a few moments, though, she heard the woman speak.

"First apply this", the woman said, holding out the breast clamp. "Nice and tight."

Sakura's lust and pain-addled brain wondered what she was talking about. Some kind of clamp, presumably, but where? The possibilities raced through her mind, only succeeding in making her more frightened of the coming punishment as Rider gleefully looked at the torture devices she was being offered.

"Then use this", the woman continued, "and make sure she suffers."

Sakura shuddered. She had no idea what had been handed to her servant-turned-torturer, but whatever it was, she knew Rider would use it to maximum effect, just as she had been instructed.

"I want you to focus your attentions there", the woman said, instructing Rider to torment Sakura's sensitive and much-abused pussy,  "and there", she continued, pointing to Sakura's breasts, "but make sure that you don't neglect any of the other areas."

Sakura whimpered into the gag, her fear growing by the second. She couldn't be sure what the woman's instructions had been, but she could take a good guess, and it was not pleasant.

Whilst the woman crawled back onto the bed, sitting next to Sakura's head, Rider picked up the breast clamp. Looking it over more closely, she saw that it was made up of two sturdy wooden plates, with large studs on the inside, designed to dig in to Sakura's breasts and cause additional pain without piercing. Smirking sadistically, she sat down on the bed opposite Emily, and began to open the device widely enough to place it over Sakura's ample mounds without difficulty.

Sakura felt the extra weight on the bed as the two sat down, and knew that something would soon happen to her. Soon after, she felt a hand take hold of her hair. She let out a pained yelp into her gag as her captor pulled her hair down, forcing her to arch her back and push her breasts up towards the waiting Rider, before pulling her head upwards off the bed. Then, she felt a woman's breath next to her ear, before hearing her speak.

"It just so happens", she said, as Sakura felt something moderately heavy being placed on her chest, "that I've had to escape from a situation very similar to the one you've put your slave through, and I've met all too many who've had to do the same. I don't think it needs to be said that you shouldn't count on being able to beg for mercy. Though, you're welcome to try."

Sakura shuddered and attempted to protest her innocence, but the gag simply muffled anything she could say. She knew that her situation was bad, very bad. This woman had a personal hatred for people who did what she had supposedly done, and Rider was egging her on every step of the way. As the woman said, there was no possibility of mercy, she would suffer as much pain and abuse as Rider and the other woman desired to inflict and, then, who knew what would happen to her.

However, Sakura's muffled protests did not last long, as she felt a sudden pressure on her breasts. Rider had pushed down the bar on the breast clamp as far as she easily could, before bringing the screws into place. Sakura moaned in pain as she felt the pressure become gradually greater and greater as Rider tightened the clamp more and more. She continued to turn the screws, smiling sadistically, until the clamps were as tight as they could go without causing permanent damage, the large studs pressing sadistically into Sakura's tormented, still-sensitive mounds.

Sakura writhed around from the agony. Her breasts felt like they were on fire. Rider, though, simply smirked.

"Does it hurt?" she said, her arousal abundantly clear. "Well, this next bit will hurt more".

With that, Rider got up from the bed and picked up the whip. Smiling an aroused smile, she took aim at the nervously-waiting Sakura's left breast and brought the whip down, hard.

Twhack

Sakura screamed in agony as the knots on the whip unexpectedly thudded into her bulging, compressed, hyper-sensitive breast and the surrounding skin, the breast press reducing the amount of flexibility and, consequentially, increasing the pain yet further. Tears began to form in the captive's eyes and roll down her cheek as Rider brought the whip down several times more before, eventually, hitting her target.

"Bullseye!" she said as one of the knots thudded directly into Sakura's left nipple, causing an even more agonised muffled scream.

Sakura, meanwhile, was terrified and in agony. She was bound, blindfolded and gagged, she could do absolutely nothing but lie there and wait for the next strike of the whip, wherever it might come. Then, suddenly, she felt an agonising, burning pain running through her erect, highly-sensitive clitoris as one of the knots smacked into it. Sakura let out an almighty scream, which was muffled by the gag, and began to tear up even more.

Rider, meanwhile, just smiled, watching the beautiful, naked, tortured girl writhe around and scream with great satisfaction, continuing to whip her as instructed, watching the welts appear on her crushed breasts and sore pussy. If Emily was watching closely, she would notice that Sakura's welts were actually beginning to heal, albeit somewhat slowly due to her lack of focus.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:51:16 PM by Cherry Lover »