Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 125562 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #1950 on: December 17, 2015, 05:16:45 AM »
Michael Mark II

The immortal continued to guide her backwards, managing to slip her corset off. Realizing he'd gotten far enough, Michael reached down to grasp her arms, still kissing her, before pulling them up into the manacles and securing her there.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Michael said, stepping back to admire what he could of Forest's body, "No bra? Someone's feeling rather bold."

With that, the immortal circled around behind Forest, reaching around to grope the pert swells of her breasts as he whispered into her ear.

"Trust me," he whispered, "You'll be begging for it by the time I finally put something into you, and you'll be plenty ready by then too."

Emily Mark II

"Good to hear," Emily mused with a wicked smile, "But surely you could be troubled to pick out a room? I suppose I wouldn't be wrong in having high hopes for tonight?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)
« Reply #1951 on: December 17, 2015, 07:10:42 PM »
Chiasm with Forest

This time Chiasm's smile was nothing short of amused... "Of course you can tell me to stop, you have a mouth!" It was plain as day. And she had no reason to not stop, after all it would not be interesting if she did not react within a consensual context. It was required for her to want to be looked at, elsewhere the observation would be flawed by the wrong hormonal discharges... she could not ever have that.

Discomfort and fear made subjects very uncomfortable, which made her uncomfortable when she had to taste the bitter and sharp fluids... information could hurt like a knife, if applied properly.
So, assuming the matter to be settled with this, Chiasm pulled herself closer to Forest, letting the woman's arm sink into her own... then into the soft mass of her chest, which expanded towards her arm, to embrace it with the warm thick, semi-solid mass of her expanded body.

A gentle expression on her face, two tendrils then slipped under Forest's legs, pushing against her legs from behind to seat her on them, akin to a soft bench. They lifted her up by the thighs, while Chiasm herself kept a hold of her enveloped arm, a third tendril forming from her own left arm, to wrap itself around Forest's right shoulder...  then she let her expanded mass, that had enclosed around Forest's arm seep further towards her shoulder and chest, thin tendrils, barely more than thicker hair, seeking their way into her cleavage, while tentacles roughly the width of a finger, extended from those appendages that supported her rear, gently snaking up her hind quarters before poking at her butt cheeks, fruitlessly seeking an opening into her rear. "Umu...~" Chiasm let out a bit flustered... she was embarassed over being so clumsy. "Ah... how can I get past there..." She mostly talked to herself, but none the less looked Forest directly on the eyes.

Then her expression brightened up, as one of the small tentacles found its way to Forest's butt, lightly teasing the ass crack that was showing with an oily, soft appendage, slipping down it before softly caressing Forest's puckered asshole. Chiasm herself brought her face closer to Forest's in the meantime, her hair extending, as if alive to brush the vampire's pale cheeks as she observed her mimic with a slightly aloof expression on her own, unnaturally white features. She then asked with a soft, low pitched murmur:"Does this feel alright...?" her red eyes flaring with the slightest hint of worry.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:32:28 PM by Adella »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: December 17, 2015, 11:12:04 PM »
Oren

The bundle of blankets and Fae rolled around a bit on the bed before finally stopping to face the Changeling. A contemplative look spread over her features for a moment before transforming into a smirk. "Well, maybe if you give me something I'll share with you. It better be something good though! These blankets are really comfy."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: December 18, 2015, 12:38:02 AM »
Tentacled Sakura

Sakura's pleas for mercy and help recieved no immediate response from either the monster or her partner-in-crime. Instead, the monster, Chiasm, let out a small moan of uncertainty, before launching into the next round of attacks on Sakura's defenceless body. The tendril wrapped around her nipple morphed into a suction cup, which began to slowly suckle on the hardened teat, causing Sakura to let out small gaps of pleasure, whilst the tendril ravaging her ass began to spin, the small, soft bristles rubbing against her insides, tickling and pleasuring them, even as it continued to push deeper and deeper into her. Sakura began to moan louder and louder as the tendrils pleasured her ass and nipples, her panties now soaked with arousal, her moans still tinged with pain from the suction cups on her ass, the constriction of her breasts and upper body and the wedgie digging painfully into her folds and now-rock-hard clitoris. She let out another yelp as the monster pulled the suction cups away from her ass, leaving a small red mark where they had stuck.

Meanwhile, through her pained yelps, Sakura could hear Emily speak, another look of pure anger coming over Sakura's face as she heard the girl's words. Not only was she completely ignoring Sakura's pleas for help, she was actively encouraging this monster to make her suffer, bringing up Sakura's earlier discomfort with the woman's attractiveness and the fact that her body was now automatically reacting to the abuse she was being put through. And, almost as soon as Emily had spoken, Sakura felt a sharp smack on her right buttock, followed by the suction cups smacking down onto her left buttock and pulling away, painfully pulling on her skin, causing her to let out several screams of pain and shock.

"E..Emily! Y..you bitch!" she moaned, enraged by the girl's betrayal. "Wh..y are you d..doing this? Te..ll her to s..stop!"

The torment continued, her screams of pain turning into moans as she got more used to the routine of the tendrils smacking into her ass again and again, the pleasure from the sucking and tickling of her anus and nipples causing her arousal to constantly increase, soaking her panties yet further and increasing the volume of her moans, which were now a combination of pain and pleasure. Her eyes were now wet with tears from the torment being inflicted upon her.

Meanwhile, as Sakura's body continued to suffer the most henious of abuses, the sensation in her ass becoming ever more intense as the tendril continued to push deeper inside her, she noticed Emily was beginning to grope the tentacle-monster-thing. Glaring angrily at the two of them, her eyes slightly glazed over from the pain and pleasure she was feeling, she continued to moan and writhe around, her arousal becoming higher and higher. Then, finally, the monster addressed her.

"What do you want me to stop specifically then?" it said.

Letting out a sigh of relief that, maybe, this "Chiasm" may finally take pity on her and release her from her torment, she quickly responded.

"E..eVery..thiNg!" she said, her words uneven as the monster continued to whip and fuck her. "A..all tHe t..THINGS you.. you're.. do..ING. I..I w..want yOu t..to s..stop. P..please...."

Sakura's voice was breaking up, her breathing heavy as she panted from the pleasure and pain being inflicted on her. Her arousal was still growing, and she felt utterly degraded and used. She simply wanted it to stop.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: December 18, 2015, 02:07:36 AM »
Tentacles!Emily

"It's fine if you want to pleasure me," Emily said with a warm smile, relishing Sakura's screams as Chiasm went to work, "But I just felt like making you feel good too, that's all."

The Changeling watched with no small amount of relish as Chiasm continued her work, subjecting Sakura to all manner of tortures and humiliation. The purplehead's betrayed yells fell on deaf ears as Emily continued to grope the spirit, one hand tracing down her body to her folds, experimentally rubbing at her folds to see if she could get something out of Chiasm, but otherwise feeling like something of a third wheel in this situation.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: December 18, 2015, 02:38:11 AM »
Chiasm - Threesome

Feeling the purple haired girl get more excited, her moans becoming louder and her panties visibly drenched by her fluids, Chiasm found the situation to be ideal for the next step! The tentacles that had up to this point, spanked Sakura, now grabbed her leg slighty above her ankles. Pulling back her upper body, whilst pulling down on her legs, Chiasm then suddenly let go of Sakura's panties, causing them to snap back on her crimson red tush. Then, the tentacles around her legs pulled them up as well, causing her upper body, arms and legs to face upwards, with her rear being the only thing facing down.

Talking to Sakura she imply said:"Very well, I will try to end it quickly then!"

The appendage inside her ass finally grew larger, pulsating inside her as it filled her anal tract until it was firmly lodged inside it, still spinning, the hair continuously brushing, massaging and tickling her asshole deep within. Then however... Chiasm prompty pulled the appendage out, in one single go, shedding fluids to easen the slipping out of Sakura's steaming hot asshole. The intention was to give her the utmost sense of pleasure, by inciting a feeling of relief, using her anal tract as intended, in order for her to discharge more endorphines from having her ass fucked by a tentacle. In essence... she wanted to make Sakura have one hell of an anal orgasm.

The suction cup around her nipple tightened cinsiderably, while the tentacles around her breasts and boy started secreting a squishy fluid, massaging the parts they held, rather than squeezing down hard on them. Lastly, over removing the anal invader from Sakura, she left her hanging like this, gradually growing a massive tentacle towards her downward facing, spread rear end. The huge tentacle was soft, almost like gellatine, yet it was almost as wide as a man's arm. It prodded softly against Sakura's now freed pucker... simply waiting.

The reason was quite simple, Chiasm herself suddenly had to stop as a surprised moan left her throat, a completely unfamiliar feeling spreading in her nethers. It felt... strange, but... very, very good... the heat and tickling convulsion going through her pussy was slightly off, but... it felt very nice. As such Chiasm just looked at Emily with a mix between an asking and a thankful gaze... at the same time she let something grow behind and below Emily, something that looked a little like a scorpion's stinger, with a hollow needle adorning a bigger head... said appendage then jolted forward with lightning speed, penetrating the thin summer dress of Emily's in one go... before inserting the thin end in her anus, where a cold fluid suddenly spread... it was supposed to drastically increase sensitivity in that area... retreating the "stringer", Chiasm then merely sneaked the very same appendage below Emily's dress, prodding her anus through her panties, while another off-shot of Chiasm came from below, a nubbled, mace like thing that kept rubbing against Emily's folds, while the scorpion tail kept pushing and rubbing against her anus intently, only sometimes poking her buttocks with its prick. Talking to Emily she then finally said.. "Thank you very kindly... your turn to feel nice!"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:38:57 AM by Adella »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: December 18, 2015, 03:48:58 AM »
Tentacled Sakura

Once again, Emily paid no attention to Sakura's words, seemingly too engrosed in pleasuring the monster who was abusing her. Although, to Sakura's annoyance, she could swear that the girl was enjoying watching her suffer, a feeling that filled her with no small amount of fear. The monster itself, however, did react to Sakura's words, although not in the way she would have liked.

Instead of stopping, as Sakura had requested, the monster used the tendrils that had been spanking its captive to grab hold of her legs. Then, releasing its grip on her panties and allowing them to snap somewhat-painfully back onto her sore backside, it quickly used its tentacles to flip the disorientated girl over, leaving her hanging by her arms and legs, her rear pointing towards the floor with the tendril still massaging it without mercy, causing her to let out a surprised yelp before returning to her

"Very well, I will try to end it quickly then!" Chiasm said, having misinterpreted Sakura's words, willfully or otherwise.

With that, the tentacle inside Sakura's ass began to expand, filling her passage fully whilst continuing to spin, pleasuring and tickling her inner walls. At the same time, the suction cup on Sakura's nipple tightened, whilst the tendrils around her upper body began to massage her sensually. The combination of the extra suction, the sensual massage and the extra stimulation from the tendril inside Sakura had the desired effect, causing her pants and moans to become louder as she began to approach orgasm.

"N..no!" she began to shout through her loud pants. "T..thaT's n..Not what I..I meAnt...OOOOHHHHH!"

Sakura's complaints were suddenly interrupted when the tendril inside her was suddenly pulled unceremonially outwards, causing a rush of pleasure. Combined with her already-highly-aroused state, this new rush of pleasure sent her over the edge and into a large orgasm, her screams of pleasure echoing through the room as her fluids soaked her already-damp panties. After a few moments, she hung there, panting, feeling degraded and humiliated but also somewhat satisfied.

Unfortunately for her, though, her captor had no intention of stopping. Even as she came down from the orgasm, the tendrils continued to massage her highly-sensitive breasts and the suction cup continued to suck on her rock-hard nipple. The moans of pain rapidly began to return as the stimulation continued, her body now so sensitive that what had previously been pleasurable was now bringing her pain. Then, to make things worse, she felt another, much thicker tendril begin to prod against her exposed rear. Sakura braced herself for the inevitable penetration, but it did not come. Instead, she noticed that the monster was now focussing on Emily, who was obviously enjoying the situation far more than Sakura was. Unable to do much as she was, Sakura simply hung there, her moans of pain slowly declining as her body gradually came down from the orgasm and reduced in sensitivity.

"P..please stop", she said, begging for mercy once more.

The monster didn't seem particularly malicious, after all, unlike this "Emily" girl. Maybe if she could get through to it and make it realise how much she was suffering, she could end this hell.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:50:46 AM by Cherry Lover »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: December 18, 2015, 06:17:20 AM »
NotAThief Sakura

Once again, Sakura's desperate pleas of innocence were cruelly rejected by her captor, who released her grip on Sakura's nipples only to rake her nails painfully along the captive girl's breasts, causing her to let out another yelp of pain. At the same time, she began to bite down harder on Sakura's earlobe and started to tug at it with her teeth, whilst continuing to pleasure the captive girl, bringing her to a state of high arousal.

The pleasure and pain continued for some time, Sakura's body now highly aroused and sensitive from the girl's ministrations. Finally, her captor stepped back, leaving her panting, flushed and fearful of what was to come next. Her breasts still ached from the rope that was constricting them, the ache only worstening when the girl ordered the ropes to constrict and, then, begin to pull her breasts around, each movement stretching them and bringing her yet more pain.

Sakura's eyes widened as she saw her tormentor's made her guns appear in her hands, aiming them directly at her. Sakura shook from the fear of what was to come and began to try to wriggle out of the ropes binding her once more, but it was utterly futile. Shortly after, her world exploded into pain as her captor opened fire without mercy, her helpless prisoner screaming with every hit to her sensitive, bound breasts, the bullets causing no damage but a considerable amount of pain. Then, apparently not satisfied with the pain she had already inflicted, the girl began to methodically trail the bullets down her captive's body, hitting her stomach and, then, her inner thighs, the screams only slightly-less-loud than before. Sakura was in agony, she was desperate for the pain to stop, but she knew that there was nothing she could do. Finally, her sadistic captor gave her a momentary break. Panting and in pain, Sakura spoke once more.

"Please, stop! I didn't do anything, I swear. Please, just stop", she said, now in tears.

But, her captor showed her no such mercy, instead opening fire on the girl once more, now seemingly at random. Her inner thighs, stomach and breasts all took hits, and each one caused Sakura to let out another scream of pain, and tears to roll down her cheek. She was in agony, screaming and sobbing uncontrollably. She wanted it to stop, she would do anything to make it stop, but she had no idea how. Then, the girl got a lucky hit, the bullet impacting directly on Sakura's still-erect nipple, causing her howl of agony to increase notably in pitch and volume. Yet, there was one place the girl had not yet targetted, and Sakura hoped desperately that she would not take aim down there as well, particularly given her rapidly-falling but still-considerable arousal.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:43:28 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: December 18, 2015, 06:44:35 AM »
Annabeth

"Fine, be uncooperative if you want," Annabeth shot back, "I've gotten the truth out of far tougher criminals than you. It's only a matter of time and much pain you're going to make me put you through."

With that, Annabeth quickly honed in on the girl's clit, aiming at the nub and firing in one smooth motion. Annabeth would track the clit with that gun, her aim unerring in firing Nen bullet after Nen bullet into that nub at the apex of Sakura's folds.

In the meanwhile, the gun in the other hand filled in the silence between the shots at her clit with bullets fired elsewhere, this time with much more precision when more sensitive areas such as nipples were available for her to shoot.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 06:33:47 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: December 18, 2015, 07:11:54 PM »
Tentacles!Emily

Emily smirked as Chiasm seemed to react to her ministrations, barely holding back a giggle at Chiasm's misinterpretation of Sakura's pleas. The Changeling suddenly arched up however, as she felt a sudden chill spreading through her ass. Continuing her ministrations to Chiasm, the Changeling gasped aloud as a nubbled, mace-like organ of some sort began rubbing up against her folds, the sensation ringing out much sharper than normal all of a sudden. Arching up further, the Changeling was distracted from pleasuring Chiasm for all of a few moments before managing to return to her task.

"Th-th-thank you...Chiasm," Emily managed to get out amidst pleasured cries and moans, the Changeling leaning up against spirit, insensate as Sakura pleaded for mercy.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:22:51 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: December 19, 2015, 02:27:02 AM »
NotAThief Sakura

Sakura's agonised screams continued as her captor once again dismissed her pleas of innocence and continued her fire, her response making Sakura feel utterly petrified. She was already in agony, and the girl obviously had no intention of showing her even the slightest hint of mercy. Part of Sakura wanted to admit to what she had supposedly done, just to stop the agony that was being inflicted upon her, even though she knew it would only be a very temporary reprieve. Yet, she still retained just enough of sense to realise that doing so would only bring her more suffering in the long term, and managed to keep her silence and endure the pain being inflicted upon her.

Then, though, what Sakura had feared came true. The girl took aim at her most sensitive region, scoring a direct hit on her still-erect clitoris. She let out an unholy scream of pure agony as her hardened nub began to throb, pain shooting through her body. She pulled frantically against the ropes binding her, trying to pull her legs shut, but to no avail. Another bullet quickly followed the first, then another. Sakura screamed and screamed as agony coursed through her body. At the same time, her captor continued to fire her second gun at any target that took her fancy, distracting Sakura from her attempts to block out the agonising pain being inflicted upon her clitoris. Tears began to stream down Sakura's face, the agony was unbearable. Soon, she could simply not take any more. Losing any ability to think rationally, Sakura started to plead with her captor, willing to do absolutely anything to stop the torment.

"P..please!", she whimpered in between the screams of agony. "PleAse s..stop. I..I'll do any..anything, I..I'll confess to what..whatever you want. P..please...."

As the agony continued to course through her, what was left of Sakura's conscious thought simply hoped that what she had said would be enough. After all, she could hardly give details of a crime she did not commit....

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: December 19, 2015, 04:14:59 AM »
Chiasm - Threesome

Sort of satisfied with the noises Sakura made when she pulled the tentacle from her with a satisfying -plop- sound, Chiasm watched her from below a little, breathing a bit heavier from the ministrations Emily was giving to her own folds. The gaping asshole of Sakura's was looking kind of inviting, causing the spirit to voice her thoughts with a cheery voice:"You know, your hind opening looks really amazing like that! It's like... rosy and you can see inside you... it's kind of amazing, I think!" Beaming at Sakura, Chiasm then turned her attention to the giant appendage below her that kept prodding at her now slightly agape anus, moving it a little to stimulate Sakura again... then she tightened it completely, giving it a core density that would allow it to stand still for what was about to happen. Chiasm extended her tentacles, yet did not alter the position of Sakura, keeping her hanging in the same spot whilst, "giving rope"so to speak... then, after aiming properly, she just let Sakura fall down on the giant, stiff appendage, letting it get pushed into her anus by her own, full weight, along with the momentum of the fall.

"I hope you'll like that better...!" Still smiling at Sakura, Chiasm then turned to Emily who had just thanked her. Feeling her lean against her, Chiasm's eyes widened in surprise. That was... so nice of her! A little flustered she started"O-Of course! Anytime! I will make sure you feel even better!" Underlining her words, the stinger by Emily's butt pulled down the girl's panties just enough to get to her butthole, aiming to jam itself into it, yet missing a little, instead injecting another bout of aphrodisiac into Emily's soft rear. Pulling back, Chiasm let out a quick:"Ahhawha.... sorry, I missed!" Before finally inserting the stinger into the puckered asshole of the attractive woman leaning against her.
At the same time, the nubbed appendage by Emily's pussy rubbed a little faster, to compensate for the little stab in the butt cheek.

Chiasm would now focus on Sakura a little again, after having her let adjust to the massive thing up her rectum, letting the misshap with Emily inspire her... by creating a number of smaller tendrils, each with needle like tips, that kept poking at Sakura's filled, spread backside, going around her thighs, to even poke her next to her womanhood. They never quite penetrated her skin, yet the extremely small hooks, none the less caused the pain of the poking appendages to be quite intense compared to simple injection needles.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: December 19, 2015, 07:06:33 PM »
BDSM!Michael

The immortal smirked at the sounds he was getting from Rider, continuing to pile on the whip for a while longer before deciding to move on to something else. Dropping the whip, Michael left to grab a few ropes, a new idea hatching in his mind.

"Ah, knowing you, you're probably all hot and bothered right now," the immortal noted, tying ropes to the spreader bar to hang her legs from the ceiling as well, "I suppose I should do something about that, shouldn't I?"

With that, the immortal left the lavender-haired woman hanging there for a moment, retrieving a convenient bucket of ice and making his way back over.

"Here we go," Michael mused, picking up an ice cube and laying it down on Rider's folds, "Now make sure you don't drop anything."

With that, the immortal started placing more ice cubes on Rider's body, along her stomach and her breasts.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
« Reply #1963 on: December 19, 2015, 07:52:30 PM »
Forest with Michael

Forest blinked as her hands were shackled above her head.  She pulled on the chains experimentally as he walked behind her.  With a sharp tug, she could bring them crashing down if needed, but right now she stayed her hands.

A gasp escaped her lips as Michael began to tease her bare breasts, the pink nipples already hardening.  She replied, "W-well, there's really not enough there to warrant a bra anyway . . ."

"Trust me," he whispered, "You'll be begging for it by the time I finally put something into you, and you'll be plenty ready by then too."

She smirked at that and replied, "Is that so?  It's not any fun when one isn't ready enough."

Gabriel

"I will let you choose the room then," Gabriel said with a bit of a smirk, "I have high hopes as well."

Hentai Forest

"W-woah . . ." Forest muttered with wide eyes as literally Chiasm took her arm into her body and gently eased Forest into a sitting position with her legs spread.  There were tendrils every where and the vampire felt a moment of panic until they were gently caressing her.  To say it was odd was an understatement, but it wasn't bad

Sort of feels like warm jello . . .

And then Forest felt something spread the firm cheeks of her rear apart.  Her eyes widened as she felt some prodding there.  She opened her mouth to tell her to stop when she noticed Chiasm looking at her with this oddly gentle yet intent expression.

"Umu...~Ah... how can I get past there..."

And then she did.

Forest jolted as she felt something warm and slick prod against the tightly puckered spot.  It made her eyes wide and her voice catch as tendrils of Chiasm's hair lightly stroked Forest's face.  "Does this feel alright...?" she asked in her soft voice.

The vampire squirmed and said, "It . . . feels . . . weird. . . Never really . . . "

Fun fact, vampires didn't poop.  So after being turned Forest sort of, not really forgot it was there, but never did anything with it.  Yet Chiasm reminded her that there was plenty of nerve endings in her arse and they could be stimulated like anything else.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: December 19, 2015, 08:02:21 PM »
Michael Mark II

"Oh, you won't need to worry too much about that," Michael mused, skillful hands kneading at the pert swells and toying with her hardening nipples. One hand slowly slid up her body, turning her head around to meet Michael's in a deep yet gentle kiss. Its task completed, that same hand then traced back down her body, fingertips dancing along bare skin before they found the pleated skirt. Deftly working the garment open, Michael felt down lower to find a familiar cool fabric under his fingers.

Breaking off the kiss with a grin, the immortal started rubbing at her folds through the silk.

"My, you really were hoping for something like this, weren't you?" Michael mused.

Emily Mark II

Emily smirked back at Gabe, before looking back at a brochure. Looking through it, the Changeling soon found a room suited mostly to vanilla tastes, albeit with some kinkier equipment included.

"How about this?" The Changeling mused, showing him the brochure with a wry grin, "Though, I think I'll need a moment more, unless you'd like to carry me, that is."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:13:50 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh