Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 128240 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Just as Sakura had begun to collect herself after the previous round of torture, her torment began once more, her sadistic captor showing her absolutely no mercy as she cruelly twisted the highly-sensitive, hardened nub. Sakura's face quickly screwed up in pain once more as she began to let out loud, pained screams, tears filling her eyes once more. Yet, through those tear-filled eyes, she was sure she could detect hints of arousal in the way her captor was moving about.

Sakura's suspicions were confirmed soon after when her captor leaned in and planted her lips against Sakura's, forcing the captive girl into a kiss even as she screamed. Unable and unwilling to resist, Sakura simply continued to let out screams of pain as the woman continued to twist her sensitive nub with the maximum amount of cruelty she could manage. She felt humiliated and frightened, knowing she would be sexually abused and tortured in whatever cruel ways the woman's imagination devised.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The twisting continued to pervade Sakura constantly, whether it was clockwise or counter clockwise, just to give the Matou further misery. The Frau Doktor took the opportunity to do something rather painful when she twisted the clitoris just hard enough to be downright agonizing. In this case, that something was clamping down her teeth on Sakura's tongue as she extended that out, screaming. Her bite was digging into the Matou's tongue, pinching it sharp and hard enough to leak blood. The Mengele caressed her tongue against Sakura's, licking it, and tasting every part of it as much as the blood that gave it a new kind of zest...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Agonising pain coursed through Sakura's clitoris as her captor continued to torment the sensitive nub without mercy, twisting it one way and then the other in a manner designed to cause her prisoner as much suffering as possible. At the same time, the sadistic woman continued to lock her lips to Sakura's, the captive girl's screams muffled as the woman violated her mouth.

Then, as Sakura continued to scream in agony, her captor took hold of her tongue with her teeth, biting down hard enough to draw blood. The discomfort Sakura felt from that was added to the agonising pain she was feeling from her clitoris, the tangy taste of her own blood filling her mouth. Then, with the blood still flowing, her captor began to violate Sakura's mouth with her tongue, tasting the blood with obvious relish. Sakura felt humiliated and utterly degraded at the sensation, utterly helpless to resist her captor's ministrations.

And, once again, things began to get worse. As Sakura healed, the slight sensation of pleasure and pain came once again, her body automatically reacting to it despite the agony she was in. Her crotch once again began to dampen a little further, humiliating her even more.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

As the kissing continued on, the Mengele's fingers left that poor abused clitoris after its agony, and slipped those fingers straight into the former Tohsaka's wilting and wanting soppy folds, hooking against it as she caressed those insides briefly. Afterwards, the Frau Doktor hooked her fingers upwards, and began to tug against the edge of the Matou's femininity close to the clitoris, pulling against it, and pulling hard, pressing with pressure against the walling of the nude prisoner's carnal caverns. The kiss continued despite that, and the Mengele's teeth clenched tighter, piercing more of the captive purple haired girl's tongue skin layer with a relish for more of her blood's taste.

Bathory Mengele wanted Sakura to feel helpless, to feel as if her body was not hers to control, but in fact the Doktor's to manipulate. To take away whatever agency she had, and to give her pleasure where unwanted. The Frau Doktor wanted to see Sakura broken, and she wanted her compliant for her probing. Teasing and having fun along the way to the Mengele was just a bonus in fact, and she enjoyed it, thoroughly.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

A feeling of relief came over Sakura as her sensitive nub was finally released from her captor's torturous grip. Yet, her captor seemingly had no intention of giving the prisoner any kind of respite from the abuse being inflicted upon her, instead immediately moving her fingers inside her victim, carressing her insides. Sakura began to reflextively moan with pleasure, the healing of her tongue acting like an aphrodisiac, combining with the pleasure from her captor's touch to bring her unwanted pleasure.

Her captor's fingers quickly began to wander once more, grabbing hold of Sakura's sensitive folds and pulling hard on them, causing the girl to once again begin to moan with pain as well as pleasure. At the same time, the sadistic woman bit down on Sakura's tongue once again, causing her to bleed even more and bringing her yet more pleasure and pain. Sakura hated the way her body was reacting to the torture, but there was nothing she could do. The woman's cruel tricks and Sakura's own masochism were combining to ensure her pleasure continued to grow even as she suffered.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The caressing, painful as much as pleasurable as it were, continued for a while. The Mengele continued to ravish the Matou's body with her fingers, continued to invade the oral confines of the former Tohsaka's mouth with her tongue and teeth, and continued to mulch kissing her mouth, enjoying every taste of the captive girl. Yet, for all good things that must go on for her, some things MAY have to come to an end. Not in the Frau Doktor's case though, as she only saw this as the start of something more. Pulling away, the Mengele scraped the Matou's tongue with her teeth, licking some of the blood smear off her unmasked face, smiling. She never stopped fingering Sakura painfully, pressing on her soppy and miserably pleasured folds with her gloved fingers.

"Tell me, if I were to release you, will you prove cooperative to me?" The Frau Doktor asked in a pleasant tone despite her actions proving the contrary. She continues. "Because as I see it, you are a very delicious girl, so very delicious, that I would want more of you, but if you were to prove uncooperative... then, I might have to remind you as to the consequences of such. So, give me an answer, little girl. Will you, or will you not?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura's moans of pleasure and pain continued unabated, gradually becoming more and more intense as her captor continued to ravish her soaking-wet pussy and roughly play with her tongue. The discomfort and humiliation Sakura felt was exceptional, but there was nothing she could do but endure it. Finally, her captor pulled away from the kiss she had trapped Sakura in, a sadistic smile on her face as she licked away Sakura's blood. The girl could once again taste the tangy taste of blood in her mouth, her wound gradually healing and bringing her more pleasure, and pain.

Yet, whilst she had pulled back from the kiss, Sakura's captor did not stop her ministrations, continuing to bring pleasure and pain to her prisoner. The sound of Sakura's moans now filled the room, a look of humiliation on her face as her arousal slowly grew. It was obvious to her that her captor was enjoying this immensely, a feeling that was confirmed when the woman spoke.

"Tell me, if I were to release you, will you prove cooperative to me?" she said, in a falsely-pleasant tone.  "Because as I see it, you are a very delicious girl, so very delicious, that I would want more of you, but if you were to prove uncooperative... then, I might have to remind you as to the consequences of such. So, give me an answer, little girl. Will you, or will you not?"

Sakura frowned momentarily. She was utterly disgusted by the thought of pleasuring this cruel woman, or going along with her humiliating and sadistic whims. Yet, as much as she hated the idea, she hated the thought of the torture that she knew would come if she did not even more. And, further, if she was to feign co-operation enough, maybe the woman would make a mistake, and leave her with an opportunity to escape. Even if it was somewhat of a long shot, it was still worth a try. Anything was better than remaining as the prisoner of this sadistic bitch, who she was sure would inflict unimaginable suffering on her.

"Y..yes", she said, in between moans. "I will co-operate. Just, please, don't hurt me...."

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

It was not clear if the Mengele actually brought Sakura's statement or not, which in truth, the Frau Doktor was skeptical of the Matou's intentions if only ever so briefly, only to finally work on releasing those bonds. She wasn't really worried about what the purple haired girl could do, the German could dominate her after all, whether it was physically, or otherwise, which was why she didn't feel in any way threatened by the prospect the Matou could escape. She has a trump card over her after all.

"It is so good to see a subject cooperative for a change. Most times they are quite panicky and distrustful of my intentions." The Mengele remarked sweetly enough despite being all sour in her methods, before pulling out her finger from the Matou, and disentangling the straps from each of her limb extremities. Soon enough, the Matou would be free to step out of her bonds. "Be a good girl and kiss my boot, would you now? The sole to be more precise."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

As the woman spoke, Sakura couldn't help but be a little suspicious of the ease with which she convinced her captor of her co-operation. She was acting as if she wasn't worried about the possibility of escape, as if she had some mechanism to prevent it even with Sakura unbound. Yet, despite her suspicions, feigning co-operation was the only chance she had of escape, however slim. Perhaps her captor was just over-confident, or didn't understand the level of willpower which Sakura possessed. And, ultimately, the result of refusing to co-operate would be no different from the result of a failed escape, so there was really no reason not to try. She just had to grit her teeth and bide her time until an opportunity arose.

As such, the girl simply lay there and allowed her captor to undo her bonds, using the time to calm herself a little and recover from the torment, her tongue burning as it healed and sending small bursts of pleasure through her, causing her arousal to remain high. Once her captor had finished undoing the bonds and moved out of her way, Sakura climbed slowly off the table, in no particular hurry. As she did so, her shirt dropped down to somewhat cover her once more, whilst her panties fell down to her ankles. Stepping out of the useless garment, Sakura moved forward.

"Be a good girl and kiss my boot, would you now? The sole to be more precise", her captor said as she approached.

Sakura bristled at the thought, her hatred of the woman rising rapidly. But, nevertheless, she knew she had to bide her time. Licking the woman's boot was far better than whatever cruel torments she might have in mind. So, keeping her eyes and ears open for any opportunity to escape, Sakura got onto her hands and knees and began to lick the boot, the disgusting taste of dirt filling her mouth.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

As Sakura got on her knees, and began to lick the Mengele's shoes, the Frau Doktor pressed the underside of her boots against the Matou's face as she licked it. All the dirt, all the filth, whatever grimy thing the Mengele stepped on, Sakura was licking it, and licking it all from the underside of her boots.

That wasn't the end of it though, as the Frau Doktor retracted her feet away from Sakura's mouth, interrupting her licking. Without another word of warning or the like, the German sprung her lung up and kicked Sakura in the belly to roll her over facing up, and even then, Bathory pressed the sole of her boot against Sakura's face, grinding hard against it, giggling with glee all the while.

The kick itself was harsh, and it came with a sharp audible smack against naked flesh, it was nowhere near as kindly as the tone the Butcheress gave out.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura continued to lick the cruel woman's disgusting boot, all the time considering looking for any opportunity to escape the degrading situation she was in, waiting for her captor to pull the boot away and give her some other instructions. Eventually, she did so but, instead of making further demands of her prisoner, she simply pulled her leg back and crashed it into Sakura's stomach.

Caught off-guard, Sakura rolled over from the force, coughing and spluttering. But, her captor was not finished with the torment just yet, instead grinding her boot into her victim's face, giggling with sadistic glee. Sakura felt angry and humiliated at the woman's actions, wanting nothing more than to tell her to go to hell. But, she knew that her chance of escape relied on feigning obedience and, so, she did so, making no attempt to protest at the sadistic abuse being inflicted upon her.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The Frau Doktor smothered Sakura's face further with the sole of her boot, weighing down on her agonized face as she pressed with further pressure.

"Lick my boots." She orders once more, "Lick it, and smile."

It never occurred to the Frau Doktor that the boot press she had on Sakura's face could hurt, but then again, she had never cared for that much. Pain after all was as stimulating to the Butcheress as pleasure.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura winced as the woman pressed her boot down into her face painfully, feeling humiliated by her situation. All the time, she was looking out for an escape opportunity but, currently, none was forthcoming.

"Lick my boots", she ordered. "Lick it, and smile."

Unable to escape for the time being, Sakura did as ordered, licking the disgusting boot with a forced smile on her face. Despite the smile, though, it was obvious that she was not enjoying herself, and she made no effort to go beyond the strict orders she had been given.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The licking went on for a while, the taste of disgusting grime laced against the sole of the Frau Doktor's boots, caked in some blood, among other filth she may have stepped on, could be tasted wholly and fully by Sakura's tongue. It wasn't made easy by the fact that the Mengele persisted in pressing her boots down further on the Matou, until it became painful to her face, and it was once more obvious that she did not care for the Matou's feelings.

After a prolapsed bout of time of licking the filth off her boots, the Mengele delivers another kick to the Matou's belly to send her rolling over to her belly once more.

"Very good, very very good. You have proven yourself most compliant." Bathory surmised with a smile once more. Her tone was getting softer, but like before, it was nowhere near as pleasant as her current demeanor. "But now, I will have to ask you to take off both my boots. Afterwards, I will have to ask you to lick my feet. Perhaps I could indulge in rewarding my pleasure with your pain, it is quite ideal, don't you think?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura felt disgusted and angered by her situation but, nevertheless, she continued to obey the humiliating and disgusting demands, knowing that remaining compliant was the only chance she had of escape. The disgusting taste of dirt, grime and blood filled her mouth, the pain growing greater as the boot was pressed down into her face. Then, finally, after some time, her captor planted her boot forcefully into Sakura's stomach once more, rolling her over and causing her to cough and splutter.

"Very good, very very good. You have proven yourself most compliant", she said with another cruel smile. "But now, I will have to ask you to take off both my boots. Afterwards, I will have to ask you to lick my feet. Perhaps I could indulge in rewarding my pleasure with your pain, it is quite ideal, don't you think?"

Anger welled up in Sakura. It was obvious that the woman had no intention of treating her kindly, regardless of her level of obedience. Yet, despite the feeling of pointlessness, she kept her anger in check. After all, as humiliating as her current treatment was, she knew the woman could make her suffer almost without limitation if she wanted to. And, most importantly, the freedom she was being given allowed her the possibility of escape. However miniscule the chances might be, any possibility was better than suffering at the hands of this cruel, sadistic bitch for the rest of her life.

And, so, she did as she was told, giving no reply to the rhetorical question she had been "asked". Pulling off the boots, one after another, she would then proceed to lick the woman's feet, all the time biding her time and thinking of what she could do to maximise her chances of escape.