Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 128125 times)

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

It went for a while, before the Butcheress finally grew tired of her feet being lubricated with saliva, that she would pull her bare feet away after giving Sakura's chin yet ANOTHER kick. It didn't matter to her if the captive girl was enjoying this or not, ultimately, it was the Mengele's inner need to see the former Tohsaka squirm that mattered most. So, with her feet pulled away, the Mengele heads on over to a duffel bag, rifling through her effects at a distance from Sakura, leaving the purple haired girl alone for a moment.

"Now, you stay right over there... for such a good little pet, I may have just the right tool just for you." Bathory went on with a grim amusement in her tone, "A reward for your earnest and worm-like obedience of all things too."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura continued to lick the woman's feet dutifully, the disgusting taste filling her mouth as the sense of humiliation came over her. She hated the utter degredation she was willingly accepting, but she knew it was worth it if she got an opportunity to escape. Finally, after a long period of humiliation, the woman pulled her feet away, once again giving a sharp kick to her captive's shin, as if to demonstrate her utter helplessness.

Sakura was maddened and disorientated, feeling like the whole "submissive" act was utterly pointless. But, then, finally, the woman walked away, approaching her bag to find another tool to torment her captive with.

"Now, you stay right over there... for such a good little pet, I may have just the right tool just for you", she said, obviously amused, "a reward for your earnest and worm-like obedience of all things too."

The comparison of her to a worm enraged Sakura, but she didn't allow it to show. After all, this was her chance to escape. Instead, she moved towards the door, as quickly and as quietly as she could. Reaching it, she tried it and, to her surprise, found it was unlocked.

Wow, she really was overconfident! Sakura thought, shocked at the lack of security.

Opening the door quietly, she left the room. Despite the nagging feeling that it was all far too simple, Sakura was elated. In that cruel woman's captivity, she had been sure that her suffering would be prolonged and extreme. Only death or some dramatic rescue would free her. Now, though, she was free. She could find Rider, bring her back here and force this woman to remove the parasites that had been placed inside her.

Knowing her captor would surely soon follow, and sure she would have some kind of contingency plan, Sakura broke into a run, wanting to put as much distance between her and the cruel woman as she could. Soon enough, though, she realised just why the woman had been so lax. As she moved away from the room, the burning pain and arousal started again.

Oh, no! she thought, realising what the woman's contingency plan had been.

Yet, despite the pain, Sakura was not about to give up. If she was caught now, she knew the woman would punish her escape attempt in the harshest manner possible. Instead, she simply had to deal with it. Sakura was used to agonising pain, and unbearable pleasure. So, she continued on, the pain and pleasure growing until, soon, she began to gasp and moan, her crotch growing damp once more.

Then, it got worse. As she got further from her captor, her legs began to stop working. Instead of running, she could now only walk. There was no way she could escape by sheer speed, so she took a turn down a corridor, hoping that she could lose the woman. But, despite her best efforts, the moans of pleasure and pain continued, albeit dampened, making it difficult for her to evade detection.

I have to keep going, Sakura thought, her body wracked with pain and pleasure.

Even if she could only get outside, she could find help. Even if she got recaptured, the information would be out there. Maybe someone could contact Rider, inform her of the location of her captive master. If nothing else, it would at least shorten her period of imprisonment.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Despite hearing Sakura's feet squealching against the ground, slapping against it with every footfall, the Butcheress didn't seem perturbed at all that the Matou was trying to depart. Casually, she plucked out what appeared to be a cattle prod, the sort to taser cows, yet adjusted to work on humans, and turned around with a jovial note in her gait. Her ears were too keen to miss out on Sakura's attempt to escape, and especially the sound of the door opening, despite Sakura's attempts to open it silently. Had it been anyone else, a normal human and the like, they would have missed it. Not the Mengele though, she hasn't missed a single sound.

"Tsk tsk tsk, and here I thought we were making some progress, little girl." The Mengele remarked in a mock-hurt voice, cattle prod still at hand, and turning around just in time to see Sakura stepping out of the door, or rather, her curvy rump specifically. "But I suppose I should beat the bonding between us into you a lot more... intimately." The Frau Doktor stepped out of the room, and began her chase at a steady stride.

When Sakura kept on running, at first, there were no signs of the German. It was quiet, too quiet. Yet, like lubed up lightning, one moment there was no Frau Doktor, and yet the next, a blur loomed behind Sakura. What pains and pleasures Sakura had felt subsided, yet it was replaced by the convulsing shock of a stunning amounts of electricity being applied to the Matou's ass cheek. The Butcheress had caught up behind Sakura, and like a huntress, she had went in for the 'kill.'

"You thought you could run away from me, WORM? That I would not have any countermeasures against you?" The Mengele remarked with a raspy chuckle, as if to delight herself at whatever anguish she could find from Sakura Matou. The German kicked Sakura from her waist, if only to punt her straight for the wall into a slam. "You're not getting away from me, not so easily, and not without my consent. So, worm, KNEEL, and KNEEL like the pig sow that you are."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Before Sakura had even managed to exit the room, she realised that her captor was onto her, her words promising horrific torment if she was recaptured. Yet, despite her disadvantages, Sakura was determined, and the woman seemed not to be catching up to her, the pain and pleasure remaining constant. But, then, without warning, the pain from the parasite disappeared, replaced by the sudden shock of a cattle prod.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Sakura screamed, the unexpected shock almost forcing her to the ground.

"You thought you could run away from me, WORM? That I would not have any countermeasures against you?" her pursuer said, kicking her into a wall.

Sakura crashed hard into the wall, the unexpected motion too fast for her to really react. Her heart sank as she realised what had happened, that she was surely doomed. Nevertheless, despite the pain she was in, she was not going to surrender easily.

"You're not getting away from me, not so easily, and not without my consent. So, worm, KNEEL, and KNEEL like the pig sow that you are", her sadistic captor said, demanding compliance once more.

Sakura, though, was in no mood to comply, angered by the woman's words and still defiant. She was sure she would lose, but she knew it was nevertheless worth the try. Even if she did submit now, she was sure the woman would punish her horrifically for her prior defiance. So, she turned to face her captor, preparing to defend herself to the best of her abilities.

"No! I will never kneel before you", she shouted, the pain she was in obvious, as was the dampness between her legs from the earlier arousal. "I am not a worm! I will never surrender to you, no matter what you do to me!"

With that, Sakura prepared for the onslaught. She would defend herself to the last, no matter what the woman did to her.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Sakura's defense came feebly before the Butcheress's ruthless assault, as whatever the Matou tried to block, Bathory brutally beaten through what blocks she could bring up. Whether Sakura used her forearm to shield herself, or her shoulder, or even hands, all of those came bruised and discolored before the savage strikes the Mengele gave out with her fist.

"You WILL kneel, whether you want to or not. Your body is my toy, and I can do whatever I want with it." The German harshly grated out, before she sighed. It was a brief pause, enough for Sakura to try to turn around and crawl away, perhaps gain momentum so she may run, but she was never given such a chance, the Mengele prodded her with the cattle prod, electrocuting her and causing her muscles to go numb. Whatever Sakura kept tight within her bowels, were loosened at that moment between her leg.

The Mengele didn't care for that, giving another kick to Sakura, and yet ANOTHER electrocution. Again and again, she electrocuted Sakura, causing her to convulse with pain just as much as her legs gave out without any more motions into them, making it numb to whatever movements she wants those naked legs to perform.

Huffing and panting, the Mengele snickered at the pathetic sight of Sakura's beaten down form, and chose not to show kindness, but her usual brand of cruelty. She showed her cruelty by clutching against the Matou's hair while she was stunned, before dragging her back to the room. It wouldn't be long before the Frau Doktor flung Sakura back into the room, before she slid on the ground, going into a painful sideway roll, stopping belly up facing the ceiling.

"That was quite the chase... little girl. It was so very nice to get my legs stretched. All it has done was whet my appetite for... more of you." The German remarked with a raspy chortle, a harsh one without any of her usual clinical professionalism. Bathory closed the door behind herself, before giving Sakura's abdomen a kick, and her crotch an electrocuting prodding from the cattle prod. It should give the Mengele enough time to perform her next deed, as she stepped on over to her duffel bag.

Putting the cattle prod aside, she pulled out what appeared to be a pair of manacle restraints, and clapped both rings around both of Sakura's ankles, locking it tight shut enough to bite into the Matou's skin painfully.

"You're a worm, accept that." Calmness returned to the Mengele's tone, and... morbid amusement.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura's attempts to defend herself proved futile, her opponent simply far too fast and strong for her to stand a chance without access to her magical powers. Soon, her body was covered with painful bruises from the woman's repeated strikes. Defeated, Sakura's legs began to weaken. But, yet, despite her obvious defeat, she remained defiant, refusing to collapse to her knees as the woman had demanded.

"You WILL kneel, whether you want to or not. Your body is my toy, and I can do whatever I want with it", the woman said, harshly.

Sakura's anger grew. She was not a toy for this sadistic woman, and she would not act like one. Seeing the opportunity, she began to move away, making a last, desperate attempt to escape. But, before she could even begin to move, the woman struck once more, this time using the cattle prod to shock her defeated opponent. Sakura screamed and screamed as the woman shocked her sadistically, her bladder releasing and allowing urine to trickle down her leg. Her tormentor, though, was not finished yet, delivering a harsh kick before shocking her once more.

Weakened by the constant onslaught, Sakura finally collapsed to the ground, bruised, in agony and thoroughly defeated. Her captor, though, had no intentions of showing her any kind of mercy, shocking her defeated opponent again and again as she lay on the floor helplessly. Sakura screamed and writhed in agony, unable to do anything to resist the torture being inflicted upon her. At the same time, her bruises were beginning to heal, burning painfully as they did so and sending spikes of arousal through her body. As such, despite the unbearable torture she was suffering, she once again began to become aroused.

Finally, after torturing the helpless girl for some time, her captor looked down at her and sniggered, obviously immensely enjoying the sight of her formerly-defiant prisoner lying beaten and broken on the floor. But, despite her obvious victory, she had no intentions whatsoever of showing any kind of mercy to the prisoner, instead grabbing hold of the weakened girl's hair and dragging her harshly back to the medical room she had been imprisoned in. Sakura screamed from the pain, feeling like her hair was about to be torn from its roots, but her captor did not care one bit about her suffering, in fact, she seemed to revel in it.

Arriving at the room, Sakura was unceremonially flung back inside, sliding and rolling painfully before coming to a stop facing the ceiling, only her ripped blouse providing any kind of cover for her body. Exhausted and beaten, Sakura lay there for a moment, trying to regain her breath. The pain from the healing bruises was still agonising, and the combination of that and the pleasure caused her to let out low moans of arousal and pain. She desperately tried to get back to her feet, to see if she could manage another escape attempt, but she was simply too weak to fight any further.

"That was quite the chase... little girl. It was so very nice to get my legs stretched. All it has done was whet my appetite for... more of you", her captor remarked with a cruel chuckle which promised much suffering for the helpless captive.

Sakura, unable to resist any further, simply lay there, defeated and frightened of what was to come, her body betraying her with arousal thanks to the parasite inside her. Closing the door, her captor approached, kicking her painfully once more before applying the cattle prod directly to her crotch, causing her to let out a scream of agony, tears coming to her eyes. As Sakura lay there, recovering, the sadistic woman took the opportunity to walk over to her bag, returning with a set of manacles she obviously intended to use to prevent a repeat of Sakura's escape attempt. Fastening them in place tightly, the metal rings biting into the captive girl's ankles, the cruel woman spoke once more.

"You're a worm, accept that", she said, calmly.

Sakura glared back at the woman. She was in agonising pain, she knew she was defeated, and she was petrified of what might happen to her now that she was helpless and bound once more, but, nevertheless, she was still defiant. She knew that, whatever she did, the woman would torture her sadistically for her escape attempt and, indeed, for her own pleasure. So, she may as well show that, despite everything, she was still not broken.

"F-fu..ck y-y..ou!" she said, putting every ounce of her highly-limited strength into sounding defiant.

Sakura was frightened, in agony and highly aroused from the effects of the parasite coupled with her body's natural healing but, nevertheless, she would not submit to this woman. Eventually, Sakura knew she would be forced to give in, but right now there was no point. Even if she submitted fully and unreservedly, the woman would still torture her for her prior defiance. So, she would show that her will to fight had not gone even the her ability had been taken from her.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

"Fuck me, eh?" The Butcheress quipped back with a grin, before wrenching off both her boots and gloves with a pull, and dropping her trousers past her knees. All those discarded articles of clothes were kicked aside and into a corner, as the Frau Doktor was left in only her pristine white panties, shirt, and an officer's cap as well as black socks. Those same socks were soon removed with a pinch and a pull, before one was tossed aside, and another was thrown at Sakura's face. Those socks smelled heavily of sweat from all that time it accumulated within those jackboots the Butcheress wore.

"If that's your request, then who am I to refuse?" It was pretty clear the Butcheress was mocking Sakura at that point, not even taking her defiance with any seriousness whatsoever.

What little clothing Sakura had on her, it served as some form of modesty even if it didn't cover anything much on the Matou at all. The Mengele approached, and gave Sakura yet another kick to her chin with her bare foot, and then inclined to grasp for Sakura's shirt's collar, before pulling the seams off with a tight pull. The result was the sound of ripping, and the shirt itself ripped into tatters and scattered to the grounds around.

That was the only pause Sakura got before a cattle prod was applied to her chest, electrocuting her for a full few seconds if only to stun her, to which the Frau Doktor would use this opportunity to continue kicking the Matou all over her body. Her feet kicked particularly at Sakura's breast, and snatch, with some of those toe fingers of hers dipping into the purple haired girl's vulva an occasionally few times.

It would be a while before the Butcheress were to stop, she was more eager if anything to listen to Sakura beg for mercy.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

A chill ran down Sakura's spine as her captor responded to her angry retort with a chilling quip promising more abuse, before beginning to strip herself partially naked, throwing her sweaty, smelly sock into Sakura's face. The captive girl pushed the dirty sock away, but her captor was not finished yet. Mocking her once more, she bent down and tore off the one item covering Sakura's modesty, leaving her body completely exposed aside from the socks and shoes which were still on her feet.

Then, without further warning, the sadistic woman took hold of the cattle prod once more and shoved it into Sakura's chest. The captive girl screamed in agony as her tormentor painfully shocked her and, then, before she could recover, aimed several kicks at her crotch and breasts, each one eliciting an agonised moan from the helpless girl as the foot connected forcefully with her sensitive parts.

Her captor continued to kick her over and over without mercy, each strike causing more pain. Gradually recovering, Sakura was able to make some effort to defend herself from the worst of the blows, but it was nevertheless painful. And, at the same time, the healing bruises sent more waves of pleasure and pain through the captive, the arousal increased by the manner in which the woman's foot occasionally entered Sakura's sensitive pussy.

Despite the obvious discomfort she was in, Sakura was becoming aroused, and her captor would certainly notice the increasing level of moisture growing around her crotch. Yet, despite the feeling of humiliation Sakura felt from her body's reaction, and despite the pain she was in, she had no intention of surrendering. She would not submit to this cruel woman's whims.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

Despite Sakura's attempts to defend herself, the Mengele thrust the cattle prod at the unfortunate Matou, and delivered another round of stunning electrocution to her arms. It was enough to deliver motion-stopping voltage into the miserable Sakura, and stun her into a brief few seconds of limp and motionless weakness.

The Butcheress dropped the cattle prod to her side, before grasping Sakura from both her legs, hoisting the purple haired girl over to mesh her crotch against her own, as the Frau Doktor's clothed panty-clad femininity mushed against Sakura's. Despite the awkward angle, this gave a perfect leverage for the cruel German to apply her foot on Sakura's face, as she began to bob the girl's legs around, grating the Matou's wet crotch with the Frau Doktor's own in turn, letting off a few rasps and hisses of delight to the pleasure Bathory felt out of the experience. It was an abuse to Sakura's already sensitive folds that the Frau Doktor took joy in inflicting, and the rubbing itself was smooth and easy, if especially because of the former Tohsaka's lubricated genital.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura screamed as her captor jabbed the cattle prod into her arm, stunning her for long enough to grab hold of her legs and pull the two of them together, their crotches touching. Sakura moaned with pleasure as the woman began to rub her panty-covered crotch over Sakura's bare, highly-sensitive mound, adding to the pleasure she felt from the still-healing bruises, which were at the same time bringing the captive girl a nasty burning pain. Her face screwed up as she withstood the burning, her moans of pleasure gradually becoming louder and louder, the woman's foot on her face unpleasant but not agonising.

Yet, despite the humiliation Sakura felt, this was far preferable to the prior torture. It was uncomfortable and degrading, but at least not agonisingly painful. Still, despite that, she had no intention of letting her captor know that, or believe she had won, the only sign of her pleasure the involuntary and gradually-growing moans of pleasure she was letting out as her body reacted to her captor's erotic motions.

LFR Tsar

• NPC
    • View Profile
The Butcheress

The wafting of flesh upon flesh intersecting into a lustful tryst between the two women went on for a time, but the Mengele found her appetites were far vaster than a mere act of grinding could satisfy. The German's feet pressed further against Sakura's face, mid-bucking motion, as it began to pressure her in a far more discomforting way, the sort that would be painful. Bathory didn't make it easy for the Matou to enjoy the act neither, as her grasp over the purple haired girl's legs squeezed, digging into her flesh, and some of her fingers shoving their way hard enough to cause Sakura's skin to split but at a superficial level.

Despite that, the Frau Doktor continued to squeeze further from her fingers against Sakura's legs, clefting it open further and further with a splitting wound forming a nice impression of the German's fingers.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Kidnapped Sakura

Sakura's moans continued to rise in tempo and volume as her captor rubbed against her over and over, pressing her foot into Sakura's face to bring the helpless girl further pain, the look on the girl's face making it clear that she was in significant discomfort. Yet, still not satisfied with her captive's torment, the woman began to dig her nails into the prisoner's calf, opening up another painful wound and eliciting a scream of pain from her even as her moans of pleasure grew.

The pain Sakura felt grew even greater as her captor forced her fingers inside, worsening the wound. And, then, when the initial torment had stopped, it was replaced with a burning pain as the wound began to heal. Once more, the effect of the parasite acted as an aphrodisiac, increasing Sakura's already-heightened arousal. Soon, she was approaching orgasm, the pleasure from the rubbing combined with the pleasure from the magical healing of her many wounds simply too great.

Sakura's moans grew louder and louder until, finally, she reached a humiliating crescendo. With a loud scream of pleasure, she released her fluids, a feeling of utter degredation coming over her as she realised what she had been forced to do.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
Rin

The young, raven haired magus was nervous and determined.  And also pissed off, but the anger was just dulling the edge of nervous flutters in her stomach.  Her hands were clinched at her sides as she took a deep, unneeded breath.

Her left arm was aching, the Crest acting up.  Rin had no idea where to find her anti-rejection herbs, but there was another way to calm the Crest on her arm.  It's something I just need to get over with anyway.  Find an attractive partner with a penis and a generous prana flow.  Evoke Tantric Rites, take in semen and I should be good to go, Rin thought, steeling herself.

She was dressed for this anyway.  Her long, raven hair was unbound and tumbling down her back, she was wearing one of her favorite short, black pleated skirts and even brought out the thigh highs again.  A form fitting red silk blouse completed the look.

Biting her lip, she began to scan the crowd.

Forest

The blond vampire was nervous, normally a place like this wasn't her scene, but Gabriel and Emily had convinced her to come.    Forest had been told that this was a place where she could let down her guard and indulge in anything she wanted to.  Which was terrifying, but she was curious none the less.

Taking an unneeded breath, the vampire walked to the bar.

Thedoctor

Archer

The man in red was currently in a bar of decent quality, he did enjoy the sake he was currently inbibing, it had been a while since he had any that was served with this level of quality. There was something odd about it however, he couldn't quite put his fingers on how he had ended up in this place, he remembered wanting to have a drink. Suddenly he was here, drinking this delicous alcohol. It was really really strange, but he couldn't care about it right now for some reason.

He looked around the room and saw something that made his heart stop for a but a moment. It was his master, right from the grail war. No, something was different, she looked a bit older, and her hair wasn't in her twintails style. His eyes were glued to her frame as he took her in, from her black pleated skirt to the form fitting red blouse to the inviting thigh highs that drew him to her delicous thighs.

"So what brings you here Rin?" He called out to her.

Elf

• Mistress of Porn
  • Moon Cancer
  • Mistress of Porn
    • View Profile
    • The Law Unto Herself Chronicles: A JukePop Serial
Rin

Rin blinked as she heard a voice she hadn't heard in years, but would never forget.  She turned to see a very familiar tall figure sitting at the bar and she felt her heart skip a beat.  Without realizing it, she was already heading towards him, a smile on her face.

"Maybe I should ask you the same question, Archer," she replied as she sat beside him.