Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? Colosseum  (Read 24417 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? Colosseum
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2015, 01:00:02 AM »
Adjutor Xarrest vs Boundary Interface Prime Field Device Mu-12

Rebel:2

ACTION!

Adjutor finds himself facing a foe that can best be described with a single word. Lewd. The battlefield was passable, an abandoned factory, with various kinds of now-defunct machinery scattered about the place, plenty of cover, and a fairly high ceiling. His foe, however, was what was truly off-putting about the whole situation. She was flying, but he'd already confirmed that she didn't have any magic. She had a few strange-looking drones about her, but they didn't seem to be giving off any mana either. Of course, the lack of clothing wasn't helping the image either, but that was inconsequential during a fight.

Okay, full reserves, forty bodies, forty souls.

Plenty of cover, opponent is likely a ranged type opponent, further capabilities unknown.

On reflex, Adjutor takes a moment to Reinforce himself before drawing Rahab and Tyrfing as ice spears rain down on his opponent, launched from a short distance above the teen and sent speeding towards the woman.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »
Adjutor Xarrest vs Boundary Interface Prime Field Device Mu-12

Rebel:2

ACTION!

Adjutor finds himself facing a foe that can best be described with a single word. Lewd. The battlefield was passable, an abandoned factory, with various kinds of now-defunct machinery scattered about the place, plenty of cover, and a fairly high ceiling. His foe, however, was what was truly off-putting about the whole situation. She was flying, but he'd already confirmed that she didn't have any magic. She had a few strange-looking drones about her, but they didn't seem to be giving off any mana either. Of course, the lack of clothing wasn't helping the image either, but that was inconsequential during a fight.

Okay, full reserves, forty bodies, forty souls.

Plenty of cover, opponent is likely a ranged type opponent, further capabilities unknown.

On reflex, Adjutor takes a moment to Reinforce himself before drawing Rahab and Tyrfing as ice spears rain down on his opponent, launched from a short distance above the teen and sent speeding towards the woman.

Mu-12

Mu looked at the ice raining on her with disinterest. She caused a wormhole to appear above her, which the ice spears harmlessly passed through and came out of a second one a few feet in front of the man who'd lanched them, where they sped back at him. She caused her drones to float lazily around her, she didn't feel a need to attack with them just yet.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2015, 02:07:41 AM »
Adjutor

The teen raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the portals, the first one swallowing up the volley and the second set firing them back at him. Adjutor simply lets Rahab dissipate, the Ice Elemental manifesting and recollecting its own creation before dissipating and reappearing in Adjutor's hand as a rapier once more.

Portals, huh?

Well, that's going to be a problem

With a moment's consideration, Adjutor charges in, Rahab icing the floor under his feet as he slides in a zig-zag path, randomly changing his angle of approach as he tosses off more volleys of ice spears. Xarrest takes this opportunity to section off mana to activated the Armor, if the need arises, before starting to form the Concept of Shield.

Meanwhile, Laivatain dissipates before manifesting as a massive fireball looping in towards Mu from the side, moving faster than Adjutor.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2015, 02:08:01 AM »
Roxas

After Roxas left Vanguard, a strange portal appeared.  He entered the portal and ended up in a large city landscape.  There were skyscrapers the size of the empire state building everywhere.  None of the buildings had any doors so it was possible to enter any of them easily.  Farthermore, the city was empty, as if it was abandoned long ago.  Dispute this Roxas noticed a man about a half a block away from him.  Thinking he was a threat, he drew both oathkeeper and oblivion and began slowly walking towards his new opponent. 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2015, 02:12:41 AM »
Adjutor

The teen raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the portals, the first one swallowing up the volley and the second set firing them back at him. Adjutor simply lets Rahab dissipate, the Ice Elemental manifesting and recollecting its own creation before dissipating and reappearing in Adjutor's hand as a rapier once more.

Portals, huh?

Well, that's going to be a problem

With a moment's consideration, Adjutor charges in, Rahab icing the floor under his feet as he slides in a zig-zag path, randomly changing his angle of approach as he tosses off more volleys of ice spears. Xarrest takes this opportunity to section off mana to activated the Armor, if the need arises, before starting to form the Concept of Shield.

Meanwhile, Laivatain dissipates before manifesting as a massive fireball looping in towards Mu from the side, moving faster than Adjutor.

Mu

Noel almost wanted to yawn. This was easy. So, so easy. Had he nor learned from the first time that this wouldn't work? She closed the old portal before opening now ones, sending the ice at the fire before she sent the massive fireball at the man just as she had with the ice before it.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2015, 02:53:57 AM »
Michael

Michael watched the kid walking towards him, armed with two massive key-things, with vague disinterest. Sighing, the immortal makes his way towards the kid, one hand digging into his pocket and grabbing a small stick before bringing both hands out to his sides. With nary a thought, the stick extends out to an 8-foot long staff, the formerly white tool tainted black, with wicked designs running up and down the staff.

Kill(him). Destroy(his body). Break(his will).

"So, what bring you here?"

Adjutor

More of those damned portals...

As expected, the fireball is sent back at him through portals, swerving around him before looping around to charge Mu once more, seemingly hell-bent on reaching her.

Armor?

"Armos," Adjutor says, continuing to slide forward as the metal enveloped him, covering him in loose-fitting scale-mail as he charges forwards. Thusly prepared, his helmeted gaze meets Mu for a moment, and he smiles behind the armor.

Then he slips into Tyrfing's shadow, vanishing entirely from the real.

"Fang of the Sea Dragon,"as he kicks off of Tyrfing's shadow, landing on Mu's shadow.

"Rahab," the teen surges mana into the Elemental before leaping from the shadow, coming up behind Mu.

"Pierce," he says, thrusting the rapier at the being floating in the air, the blade rapidly extending to pierce his enemy.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2015, 03:08:30 AM »
Vanguard

The ever watchful moon stared at the fearsome fighters that would fight to the death. They were strong, all three of them, but one of the three had done the unforgivable in order to attain greater power.

He would die here and now, in this desolate city.

The great warrior of metal, Vanguard, punched a nearby car with all his might and flung it at the enemy. The vehicle sent flying at the man's face was of course, a distraction. Running quickly, he used his poleaxe to fling himself upwards and swung it down in the direction of the enemy.

Lightning burst from the weapon and countless deadly bolts were sent at that man.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2015, 03:15:49 AM »
Roxas

Roxas watched as the man drew an 8 foot staff.  Roxas began running at the man, quickly closing in the distance between them. Ignoring the mans words, he jumped into the air, raised his keyblades above his head and got ready to strike from above.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2015, 03:18:03 AM »
Dr. Heinrich Faustus

Faust looked at the dangerous opponents that stood before him. Now was not a time to hold back. He effortlessly threw up a powerful shield around himself to protect himself from any immediate harm. The enormous two meter tall behemoth of armor slammed his fist into a car, creating a deafening thunderclap as it was sent hurtling at him at a speed that would kill the average man. Faust smirked. Luckily, he was the great Faust.

Defending against this would be child’s play!

He fired a beam of black light that incinerated the car utterly before he fired several more in the air, where they split into many fine beams and scattered all over the area, shattering glass and melting the pavement wherever it touched the fragile earth. A large reddish flaming beast appeared behind him, awaiting orders from its master.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 03:19:05 AM by Sinib »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »
Michael

The kid seemed to have ignored him, breaking out into a run instead. Admittedly, he was a fair bit faster than he looked, but if physical power was all that won fights, then the world would be a very different place, now wouldn't it. The kid came at him with a running leap, bringing those strange weapons down for a massive overhead swing that might have connected had Michael not simply moved to the side, stepping back a few paces to allow some distance between himself and the kid.

Adjutor

This will be a problem...

Quite.

On the bright side, we've got full reserves, 100 souls, and 100 bodies of blood.

And we know how they fight to a degree

Adjutor looked from the armored man to the Sorcerer, having not even bothered to seal his eyes. He didn't like what he saw, at all. While Vanguard literally punched a car at Faust, Adjutor quickly got to work. While Xarrest went about the task of Reinforcing them, Adjutor turned his gaze to the skies. The sky overhead was dark with rain, all that water just waiting to pour from the heavens. Rahab vanished, appearing in the clouds as it quickly drew every bit of water into itself. Meanwhile, Adjutor places one hand on Tyrfing and the other on Lavatain.

"Cursed Blade, Tyrfing," he says, mana surging into the Shadow Elemental.

"Firebrand, Laivatain," Now the Fire Elemental.

"Wing Blade, Valmanway," And finally the Air Elemental.

The beams would be a problem, as densely clustered as they were. Frowning, Adjutor thrust Tyrfing towards the beam and finished the invocation.

"Consume," he shouted, the crimson designs lighting up as the beams approaching Adjutor promptly vanished, consumed completely by Tyrfing as the mana powering the spells was funneled back into Adjutor's reserve. Meanwhile, Xarrest focuses in on Concept: Fire.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 03:36:45 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2015, 03:48:11 PM »
Vanguard

His prior attacks had been nullified by the fiend's craft. Irritating to the very end, this was proving to be quite an annoyance by the second. Multiple beams, powerful magecraft indeed, came flying in all directions. Such an attack would have been the end of any man.

But the three knew full well none of them were common men.

His poleaxe flowing trough the air and weaving trough the blasts, Vanguard bashed trough the attack with unrivaled skill. Skill to topple the heavens. Even so, skill without strength was meaningless, and some of the beams did manage to evade his blade-

Only to be stricken by a fist surging with lightning.

The aftershock was immense though, so great even he was sent back into a brick wall, crashing trough.

But that was nothing.

"Cover me, kid!" Roared the behemoth immediately as he surged from the shattered stone house, leaping atop the accursed magician. Suddenly, his core glew and the space surrounding Vanguard became impossibly heavy. Swinging his axe, he pummeled down like a comet of lightning.

Of course, he knew how dangeorous this could be, so he prepared a mighty barrier in case that magician reacted with a spell of his.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:44:50 PM by francobull3 »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2015, 08:06:32 PM »
The fight began. Between the boy, the magus, and the living armor with the soul of a great warrior. A fight between people great in their own ways.

WARNING! A CHALLANGER HAS ARRIVED!

Suddenly the earth began to shake and a massive sky scraper began to fall… directly twordes the fighting group.

SUIREN! THE EMPRESS OF ALL EXISTANCE ENTERS THE FIGHT!

“LET ME GET IN ON THIS SHIT!” A voice yelled out from the base of the falling building, and there stood Suiren, a blood thirsty grin on her face.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:39:43 PM by Knick »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2015, 08:22:21 PM »
Costin Andrei

The life of a vampire was a tough one. If what they had could be called life. It hurt, it always hurt. Dying back then would have been a damn kicker, but it never happened. He never died. And so, unknowing of death, he experienced it by offering it. Death, blood, carnage, death, murder, death.

It was so deadly. But his life was such a black stain, it wasn't something he wanted. But fuck, it felt right. Or at least it did, until he realized it wasn't fun.

Killing wasn't fun.

Dying wasn't fun.

Maybe what he really wished was to be human, to be loved like one.

Yes, he would live a normal life from this day forward. He'd be damned, but he WILL deliver the damn pizza. Yes.

Then he felt something hitting the car.

"WHAT THE FU-"

And he died.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2015, 10:34:04 PM »
Roxas

The man sidestepped his attack and got just outside of combat range.  However, that was a mistake.  He quickdashed forward, taking on a speed that blurred his appearance.  In less than a second he closed the distance between them.  Using the momentum from the dash, he attempted to swing his keyblades in a diagonal slash, striking his opponent.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2015, 10:58:13 PM »
Mu-12

Noel was rapidly growing tired of this farce. She summarily turned the fireball back at the man, sending it out just inches away from his face, incinerating him instantly. Or it would have, had he not disappeared into his shadow, coming out a bit behind her. She saw his lips move and his blade came rushing towards her one more. Without turning around, she easily moved out of the way, watching as it flew by with avid disinterest.

In response, she created several bright electric orbs inside his armor, shocking him with a powerful current of electricity for several seconds before they disappeared as fast as they’d come.