Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310443 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #3570 on: January 07, 2014, 06:57:22 PM »
Oh hey guys what happened while my bandwidth restricted my... access to...

*slowly backs out of the thread upon seeing the chaos that occurred within the past two days*

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: January 07, 2014, 08:44:29 PM »
Also Daiki, sick burn. Shuya best character.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3572 on: January 07, 2014, 08:51:49 PM »
Oh hey guys what happened while my bandwidth restricted my... access to...

*slowly backs out of the thread upon seeing the chaos that occurred within the past two days*
See the joy that is my life with lantz related funtimes.

Also, lantz, last time Rin saw Toshi, he threatened to kill Archer just for threatening the guy who tried to kill his Master to keep him from doing it again. Right after defending the guy who freaking tried to shoot her in the first place. Rin doesn't trust him as far as she can throw him. Plus he freaking said to go up on a rooftop where there would be absolutely no one else around. That's kinda insanely suspicious. Plus not only does she not want to lose another Archer like she did the last one , but this one's the freaking father of her child. So yeah, I'd say Rin has plenty of reason to want to go with him, because the whole thing is suspicious as hell.

And holy shit, yes, Shuya was awesome there. :3
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:53:37 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: January 07, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
I wouldn't call it "insanely suspicous", and I think Rin is rather missing the point that, if Satoshi really did plan to kill Archer, he could almost certainly kill her too, but I don't blame her for being wary.

Oh, BTW, can people please wait for me to post with Kiyoshi, he's not going to react well to what Shuya said....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:25:18 PM by Cherry Lover »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27:41 PM »
She knows that. But safety in numbers and all that. (Plus even if she's not aware that she'd come to her rescue, there's Ruby. Who's sitting idle and waiting for something to do). Plus, again, guy who threatened to kill people wanting to take the father of her child alone to a rooftop where no one could hear them. That'd make me leery as all hell, and I figure Rin would feel the same here.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: January 07, 2014, 09:28:37 PM »
It's called playing devil's advocate Alice. And I don't care if Rin is justified in her actions here. Satoshi wants to say something privately and he won't have others there for good reason.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: January 07, 2014, 09:35:40 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately the fact that you OOCly want Satoshi to be able to speak with Dark Archer privately doesn't mean that Dark Archer is going to ICly accept that request....

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: January 07, 2014, 09:37:30 PM »
lantz, saying it was ok for a man to shoot an innocent teenage girl just because he missed IS NOT PLAYING DEVIL'S ADVOCATE! It's plain old sociopathy!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:38:22 PM by Alice »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: January 07, 2014, 09:39:32 PM »
He never said that Alice, stop making shit up

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: January 07, 2014, 09:40:51 PM »
What reason? With Jack it's obvious, this is Vampire business and he stated as much. No non-bloodsuckers allowed.

There is nothing on that level that I think that Suetoshit can claim here, and even then Rin, as the mother of his future fucking kid, has a right to know.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: January 07, 2014, 09:45:30 PM »
I'm not making that up, lantz. He defended MOS Shirou's actions when they would have done nothing but gotten an innocent girl dead. So yes, lantz, that's exactly what Toshi did. And then turned around and threatened to kill Archer when the Servant threatened the same man for, oh, I don't know, TRIED TO SHOOT AN INNOCENT GIRL THAT ALSO HAPPENED TO BE HIS MASTER! And all this even before Toshi got corrupted.

Even Mike (through Rider) called you out on that one lantz. So if anyone's making bullshit up here, it's you.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: January 07, 2014, 09:52:08 PM »
I don't recall Satoshi ever defending MoS Shirou's attempt at killing Hakuno. He might possibly have given explanations for why he did it but I am certain he never said anything that implied it was the right course of action.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: January 07, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
Satoshi never said that mos was right. He defended the fact that there was logic behind his actions, not that they were correct. That is a serious difference between what happened and what you think Alice.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: January 07, 2014, 10:02:02 PM »
He did defend the attempt to kill Hakuno, Mike. That's what playing "Devil's Advocate" is.

And you still don't do that crap in front of the fucking victim. I don't care if he wasn't technically saying it was OK. That doesn't make it right. He was still advocating reasons for Hakuno's murder in front of the damn victim. Plus the man who cared about her. That's pretty damn twisted, lantz. And then he turns around and threatens to kill Archer for threatening the man who tried to shoot her from doing it again.

Don't you kinda see how that's really kinda messed up, lantz?!

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: January 07, 2014, 10:03:47 PM »
He did defend the attempt to kill Hakuno, Mike. That's what playing "Devil's Advocate" is.

And you still don't do that crap in front of the fucking victim. I don't care if he wasn't technically saying it was OK. That doesn't make it right. He was still advocating reasons for Hakuno's murder in front of the damn victim. Plus the man who cared about her. That's pretty damn twisted, lantz. And then he turns around and threatens to kill Archer for threatening the man who tried to shoot her from doing it again.

Don't you kinda see how that's really kinda messed up, lantz?!
Yeah, Lantz? This is pretty much the definition of what you do not fucking do ever, and if you do, you are a fucking enormous prick.