Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310334 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #3870 on: January 11, 2014, 11:49:53 PM »
I'm not lying Alice. He told the truth and they ignored it in favor of complaining at him further. Since the situation will not change it has become circular and circular situations are pointless and Rin is just bleeding hate at him which makes it dull.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: January 11, 2014, 11:50:48 PM »

Remember, though, that Rider is also a familiar. A slightly unusual one, yes, but a familiar nevertheless. And, unlike Ruu, she's still contracted to her original summoner and protective of her.

Yeah I didn't forget, although Ruu doesn't even know what's a Servant, let alone they have a Master. For now, he only met Archer(Alice's) who's still bond to a Master and didn't pick up on the kind of relationship they have. 'Look like friends' would be his assumption for now. So, unless he gets a clear explanation(he's a bit slow), there's little chances he would understand by himself that Rider is a familiar, especially when her Master isn't around yet. Kuro and Kiyoshi, on the other hand, it is easy to understand.

(honestly, I'm surprised he isn't upset by Shuya too)

Only my guess but, might have to do with Satoshi saying he wouldn't bother with him, which is probably not a bad choice.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: January 11, 2014, 11:53:10 PM »
No daiki that is not why dude.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: January 11, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »
Yeah I didn't forget, although Ruu doesn't even know what's a Servant, let alone they have a Master. For now, he only met Archer(Alice's) who's still bond to a Master and didn't pick up on the kind of relationship they have. 'Look like friends' would be his assumption for now. So, unless he gets a clear explanation(he's a bit slow), there's little chances he would understand by himself that Rider is a familiar, especially when her Master isn't around yet. Kuro and Kiyoshi, on the other hand, it is easy to understand.

Well, yeah, true, but Rider is not really keeping it a secret, and if he tells her he's a familiar she would probably outright admit it.

You're right about Kuro (although technically he's Sakura's familiar rather than Kiyoshi's, at least mostly), but Kuro is also not sentient.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: January 12, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »
I'm not lying Alice. He told the truth and they ignored it in favor of complaining at him further. Since the situation will not change it has become circular and circular situations are pointless and Rin is just bleeding hate at him which makes it dull.
What I meant is that you were acting as if what I did was the only issue, so that's lying.

And as for what Satoshi said, his actions contradict what he's telling them. Rin knows this. She's seen little positive from him. He insulted her lover and the father of her child. She saw him threaten Hakuno's Archer and defend her shooter right in front of her. He pretty much ignored Kiyoshi in favor of trying to make himself look better. And failing. Miserably. Both Rin and D. Archer have reason to both really dislike him and distrust him. Because they don't know Toshi won't hurt them. Rin has seen evidence that he would very much so hurt them if they do certain things.

They're very much acting in character here. You're just too drawn up in seeing Toshi as this perfect paragon who no one should ever dare say anything wrong about to see it. Again, being that defensive over a character is a major red flag.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: January 12, 2014, 12:11:12 AM »
Alice if that were true then Satoshi would not have just copped to being insensitive in his approach

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: January 12, 2014, 12:15:05 AM »
...No, he didn't.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: January 12, 2014, 12:17:07 AM »
Yeah arch he did

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: January 12, 2014, 12:17:51 AM »
lantz, he was already being insensitive. You just don't see it.

EDIT: And couldn't be any nicer to Kiyoshi or give him any more acknowledgement than that, huh? Didn't even give him the Gundam figure? ...lantz, are you trying to make Toshi unlikeable?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:20:04 AM by Alice »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: January 12, 2014, 12:20:08 AM »
Yeah arch he did
Not really, and he doesn't seem to in any way be apologetic for being a dick.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: January 12, 2014, 12:21:48 AM »
You perceive everything as insensitive Alice. You quite often misread my posts with worst view so I can't say I understand your viewpoint

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: January 12, 2014, 12:23:45 AM »
That figure is char's ms while not technically a bad guy it makes more sense to build gundam and give it to him.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: January 12, 2014, 12:26:47 AM »
That's a gross exaggeration and you know it lantz. Also, a case of the pot calling the kettle black. And no, I'd say I'm reading your posts just fine...

And it still would have been a gift. To a little boy, a giant robot is a giant robot. It would have been a kind gesture at least instead of the almost complete dismissal he's been showing Kiyoshi thus far.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: January 12, 2014, 12:28:09 AM »
Oh my God just drop it already, this isn't going to go anywhere.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: January 12, 2014, 12:30:06 AM »
Yes, listen to Aiden. Drop this thing, Satoshi is already on his way to leave the argument anyway.

It's pointless to continue.