Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310465 times)

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #4605 on: January 30, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »
I think the stuff at the compound is enough of a clusterfuck already without someone else showing up....
Giantdad is about making situations worse

Tom and Shirou have Lucas on his last ropes, psychically bound to a wall? WHOOP WHOOP HERE COME THE BASS CANNON WHAT BAD GUY GOT AWAY? GOOD NO COMPETITION FOR THESE HUMANITIES

Of course Tom, Dark Archer, Shirou on a good day and maybe Forest would prob be able to beat him bad home, but not before he makes some people's lives harder

In a teamup he's rekt

EDIT: Of course I'm not committed to this scenario yet, still checking to see where everyone is
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:21:37 PM by NamesAreHardToComeUpWith »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4606 on: January 30, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »
Well, given that we have Rider coming down to join them as well, I think he'd be beaten reasonably quick.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: January 30, 2014, 04:41:04 PM »
As far as I understand it, if Rider agrees to Satoshi's idea then she will go to Tom and shirou with Forest with Satoshi not far behind since Lucas and Tom are fighting only a room away. That means that the group would be five on two if giantdad helped

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #4608 on: January 30, 2014, 04:43:56 PM »
five on one on one, you mean

Dark spirits are enemies to everything in another world, even other dark spirits, with the exception of NPCs

Can't share dat humanity

but like I said I'm still checking to see where everyone is

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: January 30, 2014, 05:12:06 PM »
Is it just Tom and Shirou fighting Lucas?

For now, yeah. Though once Rin and Dark Archer get Forest and possibly company, it's possible there'll be more. Though even with just Tom and MoS Shirou, things look bad for Lucas as is anyway. ^^"

True, he's about to dieā€¦ unless you let his body touch the ground >.>

He's a little like Roa on the full moon (but stronger) - he can regenerate from the smallest piece of biological matter if it touches the earth. You have to get him into the air and hit him with something like Caladbolg II to kill him, or something else that completely turns his body to ash.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:15:34 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4610 on: January 30, 2014, 05:28:42 PM »
Do you not mind him dying? He's your only character, and he only just even entered the RP....

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: January 30, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
Do you not mind him dying? He's your only character, and he only just even entered the RP....

I do mind him dying, yeah. One of the cool things about Lucas is that even if you kill him in the air, if he touches the earth again, he just goes "lol NOPE reeespawn" etc. (which is why you have to completely destroy his body).

That being said, I'm definitely on the ropes here, with Tom and Shirou teaming up against Lucas. I'd rather he live, so he might end up trying to run away as the beserker state wears off. We'll see :)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:41:45 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:
[img=http://wallpaperus.org/wallpapers/03/103/gilgamesh-fate-1950x800-wallpaper-1718691.jpg][/img]

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4612 on: January 30, 2014, 05:40:31 PM »
Well, if you don't want him to die you can just say he won't die. We can't kill your character without permission. And, I don't think that UBW is capable of turning him into dust, either.

I imagine he'll end up captured, though. Whether that's a bad thing depends on his nature, because none of the people in the compound are particularly evil.

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: January 30, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »
Well, he'll end up dying in the air, but once he touches the earth again (which will probably happen because two of the swords went through his body and vines are lashing out at Tom/ he's bleeding), he'll regenerate.

Being captured is what I see happening too, yeah :)  He's gonna be tired and unable to use his full strength for a while after this.

E: And he could technically regenerate from a drop of blood, since it counts as biological material, but it would take ...maybe 20-30 seconds; which is a lot of time in a fight >.>

I'll also take the blood bit out if you judge it to be too much
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:53:09 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4614 on: January 30, 2014, 05:56:18 PM »
I think super-regeneration is fine. It doesn't really help you win a battle, it just means you can survive it.

Also, when you say he's weak to iron, does that include traced iron, or servants' weapons (I suspect the chain on Rider's nails is probably iron)?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:57:29 PM by Cherry Lover »

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: January 30, 2014, 05:58:13 PM »
I think super-regeneration is fine. It doesn't really help you win a battle, it just means you can survive it.

Ah, thanks :)

Ok then - it'll take between 15-20 seconds for Lucas to fully regenerate, but now his power will start decreasing.

Also, when you say he's weak to iron, does that include traced iron, or servants' weapons (I suspect the chain on Rider's nails is probably iron)?

He actually only dislikes iron, since it's a core piece of human technology and innovation (which usually ends up destroying forests). I guess he would be a little weaker to it, in the case of Rider's chains. but I don't think traced iron would be much different.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:01:57 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4616 on: January 30, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »
If Lucas is somewhat weakened afterwards, then yeah, I think it's reasonable. :)

Lucas has the chance to live now, btw. Tom was forced to drop him to bring up a barrier to keep himself from being skewered and whipped.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: January 30, 2014, 06:03:01 PM »
^ Sweet, that's what I was hoping for :)

Plus, I gotta say, Mewtwo? Did not see that coming (in other words, it was awesome). I'm really excited now, actually, to see how things go :D

E: Oh, whoops, sorry Alice. I left out a part that I had originally planned to put in, and I just edited it in a couple minutes ago. Lucas is regenerating form a pool of blood on the floor, but really slowly, and it's taking a lot of his power that he won't get back until he fully recovers from using his special ability >.>
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:05:37 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4618 on: January 30, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »
Hmm, you shouldn't really edit your post like that without telling anyone you did, especially after someone else has posted. It's probably OK here, but you should at least announce it.

Also, how the hell is Lucas meant to be restrained for a long period? Is it even possible?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:05:18 PM by Cherry Lover »

Mooncake

• Mongrels don't know
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4619 on: January 30, 2014, 06:07:56 PM »
Hmm, you shouldn't really edit your post like that without telling anyone you did, especially after someone else has posted. It's probably OK here, but you should at least announce it.

Also, how the hell is Lucas meant to be restrained for a long period? Is it even possible?

Yeah, my bad guys. Sorry about that - I'll take that part out if you want.

And Lucas can be restrained pretty easily - take him away from greenery, where he's strong (plus his abilities are below what his CS says after using his trump card) and chain him up with magic/chains. He won't be able to do much of anything after that.

E: Yeah, I will take that part out. Sorry guys, my bad.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:09:45 PM by Mooncake »
Spoiler for Hiden: