Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310972 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #5025 on: February 09, 2014, 01:33:59 AM »
There's no god damn excuse period. Because as I recall, it's actually been two months since he was first asked. Honestly, I'm honestly going to push for a god damn ultimatum here, because this has honestly gone on for far too damn long. If he can't even do this small thing than he has no damn right to be here.

Lantz has us edit his sheets. In full. Tonight. Or he gets kicked like he should have been months ago.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: February 09, 2014, 01:36:01 AM »
Okay fine, but it definitely takes him less than ten minutes to make a post. We have the stalky function for that to prove it.

Well, it depends what he is posting....

Therefore, he should at least put it into small increments. "Mike, put this here." "Names, put that there."

Possibly, but he might just be unusually busy next week. There are times when I cannot do things on the forum too.

At least WORK ON IT a tiny little bit at a time unlike what he's been doing since Elf asked him to, what, last week?

Well, he may have been working on it, I don't know.

There's no god damn excuse period. Because as I recall, it's actually been two months since he was first asked. Honestly, I'm honestly going to push for a god damn ultimatum here, because this has honestly gone on for far too damn long. If he can't even do this small thing than he has no damn right to be here.

Lantz has us edit his sheets. In full. Tonight. Or he gets kicked like he should have been months ago.

Since when was it your decision? Only Elf can make a threat like that. And, if you say something along the lines of "I'm walking if he's not kicked", then I will walk if he is kicked.

Also, aren't we meant to be doing other things right now?

« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:37:24 AM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: February 09, 2014, 01:36:11 AM »
I am busy through till next Monday helping my father and being a proper host to company or sleeping in-between those two. I might manage a post if I wake up in the hour or so before the former starts and that's in the RP, I have no time beyond that for the next bit so editing will have to wait for the time being.

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: February 09, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
Or at least starts going in the right direction and starts the process of editing his sheets for, say, tuesday since he's said he's busy?

Because he has a lot of sheets, you know.

And we can know if he worked on it, Mike, there's a little View Edit doohickey for the stalking admin of the week. And I ain't seeing them.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: February 09, 2014, 01:42:05 AM »
As Lantz has said before, he can't actually edit the sheet, it gives him an error. He needs to tell one of us to do it.

But, in terms of when he should do it by, that is entirely up to Elf to decide. He said he is busy for the next week, though, and probably won't even have time to get an RP post done (which is more important, because not posting in the RP holds everyone else up), so I wouldn't expect it before then.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: February 09, 2014, 01:46:28 AM »
I will be typing it up and sending it with as much information as possible so someone can edit it in. You won't see an edit until it's done. But please don't expect a history of kinda thing because seriously that would be waaaaay too long. I can structure the abridged version to read clearly but a full history is a bit much.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: February 09, 2014, 01:47:23 AM »
He said he'd be busy till monday, which is why I'm all down for getting him to at least start the process on late mon/tue

And like I said, he has but to ask you, or me, or even Alice to help. Just post it in this thread, tell admin of the hour where to edit which bit where and we're in business. It's literally that simple.

And it doesn't have to be finished, Lantz. Let's just get started, at least.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: February 09, 2014, 01:53:06 AM »
He hasn't started in 2 fucking months mike. I think we're way past the point where this is reasonable.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:52 AM »
He said he'd be busy till monday, which is why I'm all down for getting him to at least start the process on late mon/tue

Erm, he said next Monday, which means a week's time.

And like I said, he has but to ask you, or me, or even Alice to help. Just post it in this thread, tell admin of the hour where to edit which bit where and we're in business. It's literally that simple.

And it doesn't have to be finished, Lantz. Let's just get started, at least.

Yeah, sure.

Although, if Lantz wants to do a complete re-write rather than editing what is there I think that makes more sense. It allows him to structure it better and include more of the detail that way.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: February 09, 2014, 02:14:06 AM »
Either way, there's been enough faffing about. We need to get this done in the visible future, plain and simple.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: February 09, 2014, 02:19:22 AM »
He's absolutely right. Absolutely nothing has been done to change the situation, and it's high time that that changed. We can't just sit here and wait around hoping he'll actually do it now. Because so far he's shown no willingness to actually comply. 

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: February 09, 2014, 02:21:40 AM »
It needs to be done, but no amount of shouting about it is going to make Lantz find time he doesn't have, and his real-life stuff comes first. He's said when he's busy until, so there is no point in even bringing it up until then. Once he's finished with his RL stuff, then he can get working on the sheet.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: February 09, 2014, 02:33:17 AM »
So yeah future tuesday, as previously said. Elf should chime in and go yay/nay it at some point, seeing as this is her RP.

However for now I am going to stop having this conversation with myself over three/four different accounts while saying the same things over and over again when we've already reached a conclusion of some kind.

BECAUSE THIS WAS ALL ME GUYS.

OR WAS IT?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: February 09, 2014, 02:34:31 AM »
Yeah, ultimately any decision here is Elf's and Elf's alone. I would imagine she'd be OK with it as long as Lantz is actually willing to improve the sheet, though.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: February 09, 2014, 02:37:55 AM »
You sure are right, me!

Seriously though Lantz has to improve/add to his sheet because it's causing too much trouble right now, so his willingness is second to the will of the GM herself.