Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310268 times)

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #5325 on: February 19, 2014, 06:42:33 PM »
*Facepalm*

Fucking christ Lantz, STOP MAKING SATOSHI THE FUCKING FOCUS OF ALL YOUR FUCKING CHARACTERS. IT IS ANNOYING AS FUCK AND NONSENSICAL HERE WHY IS ALTER HERE WHAT IS GOING ON FUCK ME WHAT.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THE GUARDIANS? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?! STOP PULLING THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT PLEASE YOU FUCKING RETARD!

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: February 19, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »
Oi, Magos, calm down. <,<

You don't need to shit on lantz like that to demonstrate your dislike of how he handles his characters.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: February 19, 2014, 07:03:49 PM »
Oi, Magos, calm down. <,<

You don't need to shit on lantz like that to demonstrate your dislike of how he handles his characters.
Is there any other way because this is the only way I can see criticizing him. Because he's acting like some fucking little kid here and I'm sick sick sick sick sick of it.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: February 19, 2014, 07:15:35 PM »
Look, right now he's not interacting directly with your characters nor interfering with them. I know that lantz's writing may still bother you a lot, but you have to try and show restraint, because blowing up like you did is most assuredly crossing the line when he wasn't even metagaming or walking over other people.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5329 on: February 19, 2014, 07:47:31 PM »
*Facepalm*

Fucking christ Lantz, STOP MAKING SATOSHI THE FUCKING FOCUS OF ALL YOUR FUCKING CHARACTERS. IT IS ANNOYING AS FUCK AND NONSENSICAL HERE WHY IS ALTER HERE WHAT IS GOING ON FUCK ME WHAT.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THE GUARDIANS? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?! STOP PULLING THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT PLEASE YOU FUCKING RETARD!

OK, Magos, cut this sort of crap out. You might not like how he RPs, but you do not have the right to just blindly insult him over it.

As for the Guardians stuff, that is presumably something from Satoshi's backstory that is not even remotely important to the RP in general, so there is no reason why he should have mentioned it before. And, for that matter, you do not have a right to understand perfectly everything Toshi is doing or saying, as long as it's not affecting your ability to RP (which it isn't).

If you actually want an answer to the question, then asking in an even remotely polite manner is far more likely to achieve that than slinging abuse around is. Further, acting in this manner is drawing attention away from whatever complaints you might have and on to your actions instead (and, yes, I am well aware I have been guilty of that myself many times).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 07:51:10 PM by Cherry Lover »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: February 19, 2014, 07:56:50 PM »
Oh, I know, but frankly this shit has been happening for the entire fucking RP. This isn't a blind insult this is a fucking sighted insult directly aimed at him because he is flat out ignoring Elf's advice, warnings, and rulings.

He's cheerleading Satoshi like crazy, his grammar has gotten worse and worse as this RP has advanced, he doesn't even have the fucking courtesy to put a scene break into a scene like this, and he's sending all his characters to one location where they can all suck on his Mary Sue Self Insert ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL Magical Fixing Everything Superman's dick. It's fucking insulting and infuriating to me in the extreme.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5331 on: February 19, 2014, 08:00:24 PM »
Yes, and your fucking shitty insults have been happening for the entire fucking RP, and frankly I'm fucking sick of hearing them. As are quite a few other people, as far as I can tell.

As for his characters, how they act is none of your damn business. He's sending them there for a reason, not everything they do is centred around Toshi.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: February 19, 2014, 08:06:23 PM »
As for his characters, how they act is none of your damn business. He's sending them there for a reason, not everything they do is centred around Toshi.
Actually it pretty much IS.

Angra, "Sakura", "Rin", "Taiga", Connor, and someone else who's name I've forgot are all there because of Satoshi. There is no other reason.

No, really, I can fucking prove this. All of this shit in the RP revolves around him, and Lantz tries to keep pushing him into the spotlight as often as possible, and make him the BESTEST DUDE EVAR and I'm so fucking sick and tired of it. It's happening again and again and again no matter how often we call him out on it or reject it.

I am not insulting lantz without reason here.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: February 19, 2014, 08:10:17 PM »
What do you mean they're "there because of Toshi"?

I mean, my characters are all focussed around Sakura to a large extent. That doesn't mean they're not characters in their own right.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: February 19, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »
Actually none of them are here because of Satoshi, they all have their own reasons for being around

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: February 19, 2014, 08:30:26 PM »
OK
Do you want me to bring up the god damn web of sue here? Because I can link the reason for the majority of your characters being here, as because of Satoshi.

I don't want to do this, because it will involve me having to read your fucking horribly formatted eyesores of drek you call a 'post', but there we go.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: February 19, 2014, 08:41:48 PM »
Such would only be because you are ignorant arch, each and every one of the characters I have, have all been given unique reasons for being around.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5337 on: February 19, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »
Such would only be because you are ignorant arch, each and every one of the characters I have, have all been given unique reasons for being around.
...You know, if you'd stop being such a passive aggressive little fucking idiot, people would hate you a lot less when you're so fucking wrong about something like this.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: February 19, 2014, 08:53:45 PM »
So, you assume stuff about his characters and then insult him when he says you're wrong?

If you have a fucking point to make, try actually giving fucking evidence rather than spewing abuse like the moron you are.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: February 19, 2014, 09:06:32 PM »
So, you assume stuff about his characters and then insult him when he says you're wrong?

If you have a fucking point to make, try actually giving fucking evidence rather than spewing abuse like the moron you are.
OK. I can find a pretty decent amount of evidence, without having to wade through everything. Let's get to work here.

>Satoshi in Nexus
>This fact sends Sakura into it, along with Tkajf;aslkdf or whatever her name is
>This indirectly drags Rin into it as well... who has a convienient gift for Suetoshit
>AM seems intent to fuck the guy and seems to have arrived inside the nexus for that purpose
>Connor followed Sakura I think? Either way he's in with her, and that's due to Satoshi

I can probably also connect Alter here, but that's five(!!!!!!) characters in this RP that are in it directly because of satoshi. That's not a coincidence.

EDIT:

So basically Mike, no matter what Lantz says, he's being an idiotic liar. Death of the Author. A work can have meanings or themes beyond those the author intended. Interpretation and all that other wonderful literature bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:08:04 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »