Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310403 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #6075 on: April 30, 2014, 10:47:32 PM »
It is actually more relevant who is the mayor of Nexus City or equivalent. Did Elf cook up relevant NPC?

I recall some mention of the Mayor, but the impression I got is that he is pretty useless and probably not someone any of us needs to worry about.

It matters not if the realm is still there or not. Being heir is only a part of it. It's more about being acknowledged as a son, thus Prince. It's even up there(everywhere) on my character sheet.

Exactly. And, Toshi's mother most definitely does acknowledge him as her son. She gave birth to him and raised him as her child, she'd have to be a pretty crap mother not to do so.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:49:28 PM by Cherry Lover »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6076 on: April 30, 2014, 10:48:50 PM »
Mordred's relationship to Toshi is relevant, yeah. I think whether or not Toshi is a legitimate prince isn't, really, because he has no kingdom to rule anyway. All that really matters is how Saber views him, and Saber definitely sees him as her heir.

Be right back making a Saber sheet.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6077 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:03 PM »
Probably might make Proto Saber just to see him going what the heck at FSN.

And because he is my husbando.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #6078 on: April 30, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »
Exactly. And, Toshi's mother most definitely does acknowledge him as her son. She gave birth to him and raised him as her child, she'd have to be a pretty crap mother not to do so.
Mordred may be pissed. Very pissed.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6079 on: April 30, 2014, 11:04:30 PM »
I bet, and she will be justified in her anger. I will vote on her as the new President of Camelot.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6080 on: April 30, 2014, 11:05:52 PM »
Mordred may be pissed. Very pissed.

Indeed....

I bet, and she will be justified in her anger. I will vote on her as the new President of Camelot.

Yeah, honestly, I do think that Mordred in general does have justification for being pissed-off with Saber. Although Toshi at least does recognise her as his sister.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #6081 on: April 30, 2014, 11:09:34 PM »
I give a 90% chance of her not recognizing Satoshi as a sibling. Daddy does not acknowledge her but cares about the other kid? lolno

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6082 on: April 30, 2014, 11:11:44 PM »
I simply hope Daiki will be free to make Mordred act as he wishes to. It's not Of Sword and Of Sorcery RP and Mordred is not from the fic.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6083 on: April 30, 2014, 11:12:11 PM »
Satoshi doesn't put emphasis on his princely state. There are three groups who do, however he doesn't.

also if not for the players planning to do sheets for the Sabers I would be happy

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6084 on: April 30, 2014, 11:16:32 PM »
I simply hope Daiki will be free to make Mordred act as he wishes to. It's not Of Sword and Of Sorcery RP and Mordred is not from the fic.

Of course, Daiki is free to RP his own character as he wishes.

Deliberately acting like a dick solely to piss off Lantz would be somewhat frowned-upon, true, but I think that Mordred would have good in-character reasons to dislike Toshi, and Lantz cannot demand that Daiki's Mordred acts as his Mordred would.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6085 on: April 30, 2014, 11:17:05 PM »
You do realize they'd all view him as a crazy bastard who is claiming something they have no knowledge of right? Even if we weren't playing them, Satoshi comes across as a fucking nutjob.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6086 on: April 30, 2014, 11:19:03 PM »
If I played some of characters who Satoshi allegedly knows (their canon versions of course), they would be probably disturbed if a stranger was all chummy with them.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6087 on: April 30, 2014, 11:27:22 PM »
Indeed. There's a reason Ryoko had to explain who she was after she took out her contact lenses, after all, to use an example.

...Thinking about it, it's technically not a smart move on her part. Though there's also the fact that there's evidence that this timeline is different, via some things being different in the Nexus already that occurred before her arrival (Tom wasn't there, for instance. If you're curious about the timeline stuff btw... it's mostly stuff Elf and I discussed via Skype at this point. XD If something needs to be revealed, either I or she will explain it). It's justified somewhat therefore by it already being a different timeline, but still probably not the most well thought out of moves.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:28:51 PM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6088 on: April 30, 2014, 11:32:03 PM »
The only the thing I realize is that you guys would intentionally have them be hostile  Arch.

as for Mordred, I wouldn't expect anything of Daiki, nor would I ask for anything. Regardless of hostility Satoshi will act friendly towards her. That's who he is.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6089 on: April 30, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »
You do realize they'd all view him as a crazy bastard who is claiming something they have no knowledge of right? Even if we weren't playing them, Satoshi comes across as a fucking nutjob.

Only if they're unable to accept the possibility of alternate worlds existing whilst in the presense of about 5 different versions of Shirou....

If I played some of characters who Satoshi allegedly knows (their canon versions of course), they would be probably disturbed if a stranger was all chummy with them.

It probably depends on the character. Some people are going to be more inclined to accept AU family than others.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 11:43:52 PM by Cherry Lover »