Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310437 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #6120 on: May 01, 2014, 04:39:39 AM »
To Kaiza: Alright no problem, I'll let you and Alice get a few words in before I interrupt.
Honestly, my intent was more to have the repairs be done by the time Reina woke up unless something interrupted big enough to distract Rei (she'll respond when spoken to, but pretty much only with a "busy working" sort of thing). So feel free to go on ahead, it's honestly easier that way I think.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6121 on: May 01, 2014, 04:47:53 AM »
Hmm in that case perhaps I'll go first, and you two can react to my post. Sound good?

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6122 on: May 01, 2014, 04:48:51 AM »
To Kurogami, well if you want to work with me I have a couple characters who have various ways of making people obey them. (Downy, Lobellia, and Mudou especially.) Of course that's up to you.

Yeah that might not work out very well for whoever tries it, physical manipulation isn't going to do much of anything, and mental interference will make the poor user's head pop like a water balloon. You need to be on mental level close to an elder god to actually get into his head.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:49:23 AM by Kurogami »

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6123 on: May 01, 2014, 04:49:58 AM »
Well Downy and Lobelia can do soul manipulation. (It's how Lobelia manages to live over a 1000 years.)

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6124 on: May 01, 2014, 04:53:20 AM »
Do you guys have problem with Grim?
I know he's modded Alien but I've modded him enough that I believe he has enough magicalness for this RP.
I don`t mean to warp the setting and if you want you can always just imagine it was I don`t know a mutated magical slime that decided to try parisitsm and this is futher mutant that tried out symbiosis.

I don`t mean to drive things crazy like say Goku. I just was curious of trying an AU symbiote that interacted with Nasuverse.

Theoretically you could have this guy act a master for servant and do many other things. I just love the symbiote and came up with the idea for living magic crest. I combined the two and created Grim.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6125 on: May 01, 2014, 04:55:15 AM »
I know he's modded Alien but I've modded him enough that I believe he has enough magicalness for this RP.
I don`t mean to warp the setting and if you want you can always just imagine it was I don`t know a mutated magical slime that decided to try parisitsm and this is futher mutant that tried out symbiosis.

I don`t mean to drive things crazy like say Goku. I just was curious of trying an AU symbiote that interacted with Nasuverse.

Theoretically you could have this guy act a master for servant and do many other things. I just love the symbiote and came up with the idea for living magic crest. I combined the two and created Grim.
Elf already described why she allowed it up above, Gray, while at the same time squashing any hope I had with trying to sneak Daedalus in
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:57:31 AM by MissingMandible »

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6126 on: May 01, 2014, 05:10:07 AM »

Elf already described why she allowed it up above, Gray, while at the same time squashing any hope I had with trying to sneak Daedalus in

I am sorry for your loss.

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6127 on: May 01, 2014, 05:13:02 AM »
I am, too.

But rejoice! For you get to have a magi-symbiote!

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6128 on: May 01, 2014, 05:18:42 AM »
I am, too.

But rejoice! For you get to have a magi-symbiote!

Hey any badass normals want taste of power over here. Grim is most effective with a host and I will even let you control him during the bonding. It just gives you taste of thing in a different light, I just gain a little mana from you but pull all your stats to at least my level or add +1 to whichever ones are beyond mine. So anyone ready to take give me ride?

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6129 on: May 01, 2014, 05:33:17 AM »
Long Uchiten post is long. But required characterization for Zan, since if I keep playing with Uchiten, we might see a lot of him.

I think I've successfully corrected all the typos now. xD
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6130 on: May 01, 2014, 05:37:41 AM »
Missing mandible.
I believe when you have reached EX everything magic just can't harm you at all. Thus I think you should reduce teh effectiveness off any of your skills on an EX guy to 0%.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6131 on: May 01, 2014, 06:07:41 AM »
I'll prolly be making another character fairly soon, if only to round out my cast of villainous people.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6132 on: May 01, 2014, 11:27:40 AM »
I should be able to finish my human-soon-to-be-vampire grill this evening. It's 12:27 here.

And no getting sired by any of Chris' characters. Pls no.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:42:02 PM by AKatIsFineToo »

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6133 on: May 01, 2014, 04:08:33 PM »
Missing mandible.
I believe when you have reached EX everything magic just can't harm you at all. Thus I think you should reduce teh effectiveness off any of your skills on an EX guy to 0%.
The Graviton family of magics are the equivalent of nukes in Elissa's AU. Even with the base version of the spell (Which can only really effect infantry and vehicles, lacking the necessary umph to damage buildings or destroy super heavies), I feel that it should be sufficiently powerful enough to crack the ribs and damage an organ or two for one that has EX Ranking.

Now, if you can nullify magic entirely, like the person Elf asked about, you get to sit there and laugh at me as I go off and sulk.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:18:11 PM by MissingMandible »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6134 on: May 01, 2014, 04:24:27 PM »
Okay, after the family grill party I will make my grill, hue.