Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310368 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #6285 on: May 04, 2014, 10:47:44 PM »
I'll give him (lantz) the benefit of the doubt this time.

However, the same thing still applies. lantz, if you refer to me as "attacking you" again, first time is a verbal warning, second time is an official warning, third time is a temp ban. Mostly because you've said that about what I've said in regards to your fics when that was not actually my intent enough times that it's both gotten tiresome and insulting. Is that understood?

With that said, let's drop it. We've had enough drama in here as it is.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

RamKingSpaceSlamKatsulam

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6286 on: May 04, 2014, 10:55:53 PM »
No, it's more that it somehow Magically became unnoticeable despite most of his post detailing how fucking big this thing was and how it was dwarfing skyscrapers (Because Lol, Dark Satoshi) and then when I started pointing out that everyone in the fucking city should be converging on this thing out of interest, it suddenly somehow became tiny. And totally unnoticeable.
lol. He just stopped describing it as enormous and said it was hard to notice?
Yep. Just because I had a few of my characters notice it. And want to check it out, while Satoshi was banging Rider.

Look in  the RP it's some creepy shit man.
Did that actually happen?  I mean, the fucking.  It.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #6287 on: May 04, 2014, 10:57:40 PM »
No, it's more that it somehow Magically became unnoticeable despite most of his post detailing how fucking big this thing was and how it was dwarfing skyscrapers (Because Lol, Dark Satoshi) and then when I started pointing out that everyone in the fucking city should be converging on this thing out of interest, it suddenly somehow became tiny. And totally unnoticeable.
lol. He just stopped describing it as enormous and said it was hard to notice?
Yep. Just because I had a few of my characters notice it. And want to check it out, while Satoshi was banging Rider.

Look in  the RP it's some creepy shit man.
Did that actually happen?  I mean, the fucking.  It.

Apparently Lantz wrote some stuff on it. And so did Mike. But they never put it in the thread, which is probably for the best considering their lemons.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6288 on: May 04, 2014, 11:03:14 PM »
It happened, but as Magos said, the actual lemon part of it never made it into the thread. You can see them talking about it afterwards, but it's never actually shown.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6289 on: May 04, 2014, 11:06:22 PM »
Yeah, it not ending up in the thread is entirely my fault, I just haven't beta-read it yet.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6290 on: May 04, 2014, 11:33:38 PM »
Yeah, it not ending up in the thread is entirely my fault, I just haven't beta-read it yet.
For the sake of all our sanity, please let it stay in forever beta.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6291 on: May 05, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »
0 The Fool

I The Magus
Characters of the Magician Arcana are, as of Persona 3, typically the first male friend (and Social Link) of the protagonist, and are typically perverted male characters. They are often the right-hand men of the protagonist.
An ongoing theme that is related to all Magician Arcana Social Links is the tragedy that befalls the social link character related to their romantic interest.

II The Priestess
Individuals associated with the Priestess Arcana are usually quiet, reserved, and very intelligent. They are often modest and shy, and won't open up to the protagonist until much later in their Social Links as compared with other characters.

III The Empress
Within the Persona universe, the Empress Arcana often belongs to women of authority or wise and motherly figures.

IV The Emperor
Within the Persona universe, characters of the Emperor Arcana are often male leaders or father figures (or both). Often times, the Emperor character is troubled by something very personal, and doesn't know how to deal with it. Typically, the King of a mythological pantheon is of the Emperor Arcana.

V The Hierophant
Characters of the Hierophant Arcana are often older than the protagonist, and are typically quite wise and logical. The most common connection between Hierophant characters, however, is their association (and obsession) with the past.

VI The Lovers
A commonality among individuals of the Lovers Arcana is their popularity and their emphasis on social interaction. Lovers characters are almost always the "popular" ones, and almost always have a canon romantic interest in the protagonist.

VII The Chariot
Characters who are of the Chariot Arcana are typically very driven individuals, who have a personal goal that they aim to achieve at any cost. It is not uncommon for Chariot characters to be short-tempered or aggressive.

VIII Adjustment
Commonly, characters of the Justice Arcana are concerned with matters of fairness, and otherwise are very stoic individuals.

IX The Hermit
Similarly, Hermit Arcana characters share the commonality of placing themselves in situations that hide them from the public eye. Hermit individuals hide away from others or act in more supportive roles rather than putting themselves in the spotlight.

X Fortune
Bearers of the Fortune Arcana are usually individuals who are aware of their fates, and attempt to seize their own destiny in spite of their seemingly-locked fates. Thus, they are typically involved with making important choices and decisions.

XI Lust / Strength
A commonality between characters of the Strength Arcana is their strength of heart. Strength characters are not upset easily and typically portray the fortitude that the Strength card represents in readings.

XII The Hanged Man
Hanged Man characters are sometimes self-sacrificial, but are more often notable for being caught between two different extremes, parties or stages in life.

XIII Death
In recent games, characters of the Death Arcana are associated directly with death, but a commonality that connects all Death Arcana characters is the cycles of change they experience.

XIV Art
Characters of the Temperance Arcana are often struggling to find a balance in their lives and in their hobbies.

XV The Devil
Human characters associated with the Devil Arcana are often "devilish" individuals; they can be greedy, proud, lusty, or otherwise of poor character. It is not uncommon for Devil Arcana characters to have somewhat antisocial tendencies, often not caring much for the needs or well-being of others.

XVI The Tower
Human characters of the Tower Arcana can be arrogant, and typically find themselves in bad situations where they themselves have fallen from grace.

XVII The Star
Characters of the Star Arcana embody their arcana's traits of hopefulness and joy.

XVIII The Moon
Characters who are of the Moon Arcana are often similarly psychically-attuned, but a more common trend is their projection of their own fears and faults onto others (namely, the protagonist). They often tend to have trouble accepting themselves for who they are and, because of that fear, try to correspond to an ideal person.

XIX The Sun
Characters of the Sun Arcana almost always (ironically) find themselves in terrible situations, the situation betrays the underlying optimism present in nearly all of them.

XX The Aeon
A common theme for characters representing the Aeon Arcana is their attempts to fully understand themselves, as well as the world around them. In both of the Aeon Arcana's appearances, the Social Link characters in question were unfamiliar with the way the real world works, and struggled to discover their own place in this unfamiliar world.

XXI The Universe

While putting this together I decided that the social links are going to do either Two or Three things

1. To Minato it will provide either a bonus of some sort in combat when working together, or It will unlock a new non combat skill, depending on the social link. This is the one I'm iffy on.

2. To the other person it will stimulate the developement of abilities, accelerating the growth of existing abilities, stabilizing unstable powers, or even unlocking new powers that the person has the potential for. I am certain of this one.

3. At max the social link provides a new Persona from the world or mythology of the social link.

Brahmastra

« Reply #6292 on: May 05, 2014, 12:52:40 AM »
Karna is either Adjustment, Hanged Man or Strength.

Vatler is probably Emperor or Devil.

La Folia is either Empress or Lovers.

I leave it up to you to pick which.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #6293 on: May 05, 2014, 01:02:57 AM »
I'm almost 100% sure that Grigori is Devil. However the choice is up to you.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6294 on: May 05, 2014, 01:48:26 AM »
Well Lovers is reserved for the main love interest.

Grigori is devil, no two ways about that.

What personal problem does Vatler have? Normally Emperors are entrenched in their position to the point that it defines them.

Brahmastra

« Reply #6295 on: May 05, 2014, 03:22:56 AM »
What personal problem does Vatler have? Normally Emperors are entrenched in their position to the point that it defines them.

Pretty much none.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6296 on: May 05, 2014, 04:47:17 AM »
Despite the rocky start and Archer unknowingly pushing his buttons Satoshi does fit The Hierophant, he's old enough anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6297 on: May 05, 2014, 04:55:56 AM »
Ahahahahahah fuck no Satoshi is no hirophant.

He's like the negafool, in that he's actually the Fool, without any of the fun stuff.

EDIT:

Though the Devil fits him rather well too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:58:44 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6298 on: May 05, 2014, 05:18:15 AM »
Yukina is the Empress, Rattus is either the Hierophant or Emperor (or even both) and Neo definitely is the Devil.

And this is the part where I tell everybody that once these three had held their stable ground in the Nexus City, they'll be a combination of an item shop and mercenary shop.

Make sure you connect with them in good terms. And yes, this means Neo too.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:21:23 AM by Ivan The Mouse »

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6299 on: May 05, 2014, 05:21:48 AM »
You can not define my characters Arch