Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310406 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #6720 on: May 14, 2014, 01:51:03 AM »
Nah, you can meet up with them again, that's not an issue, but for your own sanity I'd advise avoiding them unless you have to interact with them. ...Trust me, it's for the best.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: May 14, 2014, 01:51:52 AM »
You don't have to avoid my characters Gray, just discuss the issue before you try to change my characters (and yeah, bonding with a symbiote alters their personality) or take things from them. The rules are right there dude, no killing or changing of a character without a players consent

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: May 14, 2014, 01:53:57 AM »
Did you not hear my plan? I was going to run away after Bsoding while trying to read your ridiculously large memory banks. It would make them more agressive (your dragon already does that, i'm pretty sure your million year old OC can handle that). I just wanted to make the game a little interesting is all.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: May 14, 2014, 01:56:17 AM »
You also claimed you'd eat my circuits Gray, also Symbiotes, Pete's especially are older than Satoshi. They can't bsod.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: May 14, 2014, 01:58:16 AM »
You also claimed you'd eat my circuits Gray, also Symbiotes, Pete's especially are older than Satoshi. They can't bsod.
Satoshi is older than the earth and likely several other planets - and Venom isn't the oldest of his kind, in fact I think it's the opposite.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: May 14, 2014, 02:04:32 AM »
I'd eat like one 200th of your full capacity. If I could get you to agree with it I would have eaten the whole thing but dude one 200th of your circuits (that's half a percent man) isn't too much of a loss. I would have gotten a boost and been out of your hair.

Mine is stated to be 2 months old in my character sheet. Look at Carnage he's not too old or his son Toxin which is younger still. Grim crashed in a meteorite onto the earth (yeah I'm using spiderman 3's explanation of how it got to earth) it didn't have any experience before then. The reason I assume Venom is as old as the point he appeared in the comics is the fact that he didn't show any already preabsorbed abilities. He just was a light enhancement and since the symbiotes in the comics don't actually show off their assimilated abilites too often it seems that the first bonding means something. I bonded to Zouken's magic crest made to bond and network with familiars, the consumption abilities it just extended the variablitiy of my symbiotes ability. In the backstory I even took an AU spiderman clone out for  a ride and it still wasn't enough to be the one. I would have done not much to you at all.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: May 14, 2014, 02:35:52 AM »
Symbiotes have front loaded knowledge about the universe. Their age doesn't matter in regards to that. As for eating the circuits, it's permanent damage. I'm not really cool with that

Brahmastra

« Reply #6727 on: May 14, 2014, 02:39:30 AM »
I remember nothing related to the Symbiotes having any kind of pre-loaded universal knowledge. And the permanent damage is so insignificant (as Gray said, ½% perfentile loss literally nothing) that it doesn't really matter.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: May 14, 2014, 02:50:22 AM »
I said mine was 2 months old. There is genetic memory sure. Should I modify it so that my symbiote is like toxin and is one of the one in 1000 that is skipped the memory tranfer?

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: May 14, 2014, 04:48:07 AM »
No Brah, permanent matters, no matter how small.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: May 14, 2014, 05:09:52 AM »
How many circuits does he have anyway?

Edit: I saw 3200 units for full output.

Dude. You're literally losing nothing if you have that much, lmao
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 05:15:23 AM by Salto »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Soldat der Trauer

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: May 14, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, screw it, I'll finally join this shindig.

:V

Still open to more meat for the grinder?

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: May 14, 2014, 07:11:44 AM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, screw it, I'll finally join this shindig.

:V

Still open to more meat for the grinder?

That's an awesome sig there.

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Soldat der Trauer

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: May 14, 2014, 07:16:08 AM »
Why, thank you!

Had more, but Mike said they took up way too much space on some screens.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #6734 on: May 14, 2014, 07:17:10 AM »
Why, thank you!

Had more, but Mike said they took up way too much space on some screens.

What a shame.  :(