Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310322 times)

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #6840 on: May 15, 2014, 01:33:11 AM »
Dammit. Okay. I wish we could just go crazy in the velvet room because Omake but the fact it has it's own rules makes it make sense that there's so little activity. Okay I guess we abort plan.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 01:34:28 AM by Gray »

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6841 on: May 15, 2014, 01:34:56 AM »
I guess I should just make my next post already. Anyone in or near the crater should likely have some kind of reaction to Salvation going off.

Oh, and the city blanketing Messiah presence.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #6842 on: May 15, 2014, 01:38:00 AM »
Oh yeah. You healed everyone. Female aspect won't like that.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6843 on: May 15, 2014, 01:38:42 AM »
I would post my response with Avdol but I'm temp banned so sorry can't at the moment. It would have really helped too because of the healing problems I had.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #6844 on: May 15, 2014, 01:40:57 AM »
Dammit. Okay. I wish we could just go crazy in the velvet room because Omake but the fact it has it's own rules makes it make sense that there's so little activity. Okay I guess we abort plan.

Well, people aren't going to be as bothered about what you do because it has no long-term effects, but you still can't really play other people's characters.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6845 on: May 15, 2014, 01:46:38 AM »
I thought the lack of continuity made me free to go berserk for a second there but it's all alright.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6846 on: May 15, 2014, 02:00:44 AM »
Bad things happen to my characters  there just has to be a reason, because doesn't cut. Tearing out his soul isn't really viable in either way.

RamKingSpaceSlamKatsulam

• Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6847 on: May 15, 2014, 02:06:06 AM »
...So Mike is literally abusing his power? Because I know YOLF is on all the time, so his presence should be unneeded.

No, because I own the forum, so, in so far as anyone has any moral right to exert power here, I do (although Alice is close, because of how much effort she has put into it). However, I am well aware that I am not particularly good at moderation (as the stuff with Daiki proved), so I voluntarily choose not to do it unless I really need to, and to delegate powers to the rest of the administration team (because, again, I don't particularly believe in or trust authority).

Ultimately, though, any decision that is made on here is my responsibility, directly or indirectly, because it simply cannot happen unless I am willing to at least stand aside and overlook it (that doesn't apply to the RP, though, since I am not the GM). Plus, I chose Alice as an admin in the first place, and have been involved in choosing the other admins and mods, so I am also indirectly responsible for their decisions in that regard.
The means of production are owned by the people, comrade.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6848 on: May 15, 2014, 02:07:18 AM »
So hypothetical bad ends aren't even allowed in the velvet room?

No wonder it's dead.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6849 on: May 15, 2014, 02:10:12 AM »
Bad things happen to my characters  there just has to be a reason, because doesn't cut. Tearing out his soul isn't really viable in either way.

It wouldn't have been in the RP I thought the Velvet Room had no continuity and it would just be a place to dump the little plot bunny. Also did you not see how my Symbiote feeds off of magical energy. Your character's dragon core would have been a feast. Also I wouldn't have torn out his soul just ripped the magic from it. I was also going to do something benevolent later to Lycodrake so my karma would be neutral.

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6850 on: May 15, 2014, 02:11:08 AM »
Yeah I was wondering why we couldn't have done that. It should be loaded if that was allowed. Just throw continuity out the window in there and let us have fun.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6851 on: May 15, 2014, 02:14:47 AM »
Um, in general double posting is bad, if you need to add something before someone else posts you should just edit it in.

EDIT:
Unless a significant amount of time has past.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:16:18 AM by Kurogami »

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #6852 on: May 15, 2014, 02:16:47 AM »
Yeah no Gray, it's not a core

Gray

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6853 on: May 15, 2014, 02:22:55 AM »
What is it then?
That's the only thing that they described about Saber's Dragon Reactor in the actual Visual Novel or are you breaking that for convenience too?

You have Avalon and Symbiote doing double duty to heal you from the heart steal so you'd have lived easily. You wouldn't have died. Also why do you care I wanted to do it in a place I thought continuity didn't exist. you could have woken up fine and with more circuits later in that place or whatever.

Kurogami

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6854 on: May 15, 2014, 02:26:09 AM »
Fast travel unlocked!
Doors now available!