Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310600 times)

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #555 on: September 22, 2013, 05:09:17 AM »
For my situation?  A little past noon.

If you mean theirs, they still have a bit of catch up to do so it's a few days before give or take.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: September 22, 2013, 05:09:30 AM »
Can anyone give me the approximate time of the day it is in the city?

Late evening, I think. I had Kiyoshi going to bed in my first post, so probably something around 9 PM.

For my situation?  A little past noon.

If you mean theirs, they still have a bit of catch up to do so it's a few days before give or take.

Hmm, really?

Having that big a gap is going to be a bit awkward I think, because you can't interact with us until we catch up with you in time, and you're also assuming we don't change things.

I'd say that your ritual should finish the next day from the one we're on now, even if that means you arrived earlier.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:12:14 AM by Cherry Lover »

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2013, 05:23:31 AM »
Oh that's perfectly fine like I mentioned that was more a generalization of course there isn't actually an exact date till you guys catch up but that's why I did it like that in the first place after all.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: September 22, 2013, 05:30:55 AM »
I am asking because Mu needs something to do and I am setting him up so that he can be spotted by other characters, an assassin can hide their appearance but they cannot hide their stance when walking at least not the human ones like Mu or Kusagari.
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 22, 2013, 03:00:05 PM »
I am asking because Mu needs something to do and I am setting him up so that he can be spotted by other characters, an assassin can hide their appearance but they cannot hide their stance when walking at least not the human ones like Mu or Kusagari.

Well, right now none of us aside from Mil are going to spot him, we need to get some rest. That's why I think it might be a good idea if you started trying to deal with Mil's stuff.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: September 22, 2013, 10:45:36 PM »
Mu will act after either the next post or when Milbunk's character (Downy?) makes his next move
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:03 PM »
Mu will act after either the next post or when Milbunk's character (Downy?) makes his next move

I don't think Milbunk intends to post until we actually take account of his actions, honestly.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: September 23, 2013, 04:13:23 AM »
Pretty much, I'm fine with waiting so long as you guys keep progressing your story, it's no activity at all that worries me.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 23, 2013, 04:18:29 AM »
Pretty much, I'm fine with waiting so long as you guys keep progressing your story, it's no activity at all that worries me.

Well, at the moment I think a lot of us are waiting on Alice, and she's been busy this weekend. When she gets a post done I think it'll pick up again.

Daiki

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 23, 2013, 04:44:49 AM »
Xam, whenever you feel like it.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 23, 2013, 05:11:33 AM »
I have officially altered my last post, Mu has now officially met a few of Downy's 'pets'

My Other Locations

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 23, 2013, 12:28:41 PM »
Working on my post now, just to let people know. Like Cherry Lover said, I was really busy with IRL stuff this weekend (which was also the cause of that bout of stress I had earlier), so I didn't get a chance to work on it. However, I have more than a fair bit to account for, so this may take a bit. I have at least started, if that makes anyone feel better. ^_^"

Also, I can give you that constructive criticism on Sephiroth anytime you like Xam, though I'm waiting for you to give your "OK" on that before I say anything, so that I'm not just forcefully cramming it down your throat. ^_^"

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 24, 2013, 03:28:01 AM »
I'm really struggling with this. I'm not sure when I'm going to get this done. It would have helped if someone didn't start something up that gave me even more to respond to than I already did right at a time when I really couldn't do much. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 24, 2013, 04:04:20 AM »
Well Archer is an observer at heart and Hakuno was by your posts kinda running at half power. So take the minimalist approach, it's not always the desired way to do things but it always works.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 24, 2013, 04:53:49 AM »
Just a tidbit of advice for dealing with my monsters and such, though they may not look it, it does take a well armed full trained soldier to stand up to one, they consist of about 4 different types:

The default lizard men, they use brawn over brain they aren't all that smart but they make up for it with pure brute force, their weapons are a standard sword and shield.

The magi, they are completely cloaked from head to toe, if you revealed their faces you'd see what looked like a horrible monster, they don't have much physical strength but that's cause they back it up with powerful magic attacks, though it takes a few seconds to cast the more powerful stuff the weaker stuff can be launched on reflex. (Small barriers, weak lightning bolts etc.)

The ninjas, they also wear masks and while they don't have either brute force or powerful magic, they do have annoying ninjitsu, hard to detect and annoying to defeat they use a barrage of kunoi as well as rope traps and giant spinning fan blades in their arsenal, though not as intelligent as the magi they aren't to be underestimated.

Finally the Boarmen, similar to the Lizardmen however they are much more intelligent at the cost of being slightly weaker, their weapon is a spear.

Also one final note, at each of the three circles there is a command monster guarding them, they resemble walking tigermen and have the highest stats among all the other monster, if they get the chance they won't hesitate to call for help. They also use a sword and shield.

I think that should be good for my monster if you have any questions just ask.