Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310268 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #750 on: October 22, 2013, 08:48:32 AM »
lantz, I told you elsewhere on the forum to please not bring up BL drama in here, especially when it's completely irrelevant to this thread. You could have just sent him a pm about it. Please don't do it again, or next time I'm giving a warning. Understood?

As for the situation with Lawrence, to be honest, I'd like to get moving back to the apartments asap- it's nothing personal at all (I actually thought about having Hakuno spot the car, but I decided to wait and see what the others would do), it's just we've been stuck on that battlefield for too long and I want to move on from it. ^_^"

However, that definitely doesn't stop the other characters from not spotting the car and Lawrence following them out of curiosity or something similar if you want him to still interact with the main group. :) Or some other scenario that gets people from that group interacting with him that I'm too tired and brain dead to think of, I trust you more to think of something right now than I trust myself.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 08:50:28 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 22, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »
lantz, I told you elsewhere on the forum to please not bring up BL drama in here, especially when it's completely irrelevant to this thread. You could have just sent him a pm about it. Please don't do it again, or next time I'm giving a warning. Understood?

As for the situation with Lawrence, to be honest, I'd like to get moving back to the apartments asap- it's nothing personal at all (I actually thought about having Hakuno spot the car, but I decided to wait and see what the others would do), it's just we've been stuck on that battlefield for too long and I want to move on from it. ^_^"

However, that definitely doesn't stop the other characters from not spotting the car and Lawrence following them out of curiosity or something similar if you want him to still interact with the main group. :) Or some other scenario that gets people from that group interacting with him that I'm too tired and brain dead to think of, I trust you more to think of something right now than I trust myself.
My plan was actually to split up the group for a while, offer the (obviously) severely injured Isa a ride to wherever you were going. Obviously, Van would follow and likely Hakuno. Maybe Archer or Forest to make sure he isn't a serial killer. Tada! Group gets cut down and in a logical manner for a while, before A) Lawrence goes on his way or B) starts occasionally shadowing the Servants because they're spiritual entities and as such he can tell by looking at them something is off.

On the other hand, Hat and Clogs doesn't have any ties, is a spiritual entity as well, and looks like the type of guy who wouldn't turn down anything that's free. And the two would make an interesting side group.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 22, 2013, 08:01:21 PM »
I'm tempted for Doomrider to do tryouts with Axe Cop.

I wonder if Cocaine would give him another superpower.

Do it. You're just the kind of guy Axe Cop needs.

But no jabs. You can do all the martial arts shit you want, but if I see one jab you're out. And you better hope your front kick is up to par.

I think Kusagari might end up Trying Out as well. He's got guns, swords, skills, a bad ass appearance and he is damned hard to kill.
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2013, 09:11:03 PM »
Given the current issue is posting due to character clutter I would think showing up right now would hold things up longer Arch.
Wait does that include me too? I mean I want to show up but at the same time I don't want to cause no trabble for other people.

Also I now feel like I should mention that this is my first RP.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2013, 09:18:57 PM »
Yeah, generally we're trying to avoid more people showing up with the group at this point. We want to get out of there and back to the apartment.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2013, 09:33:38 PM »
Given the current issue is posting due to character clutter I would think showing up right now would hold things up longer Arch.
Wait does that include me too? I mean I want to show up but at the same time I don't want to cause no trabble for other people.

Also I now feel like I should mention that this is my first RP.
No worries. Bloble's looking for a partner for a tryout. Inferno Cop and Axe Cop - go clean up this city!

Also, Mord - nice intro. Looks like I've got an objective now. Time to go kill a bitch in a rather horrible way.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:13:08 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 22, 2013, 10:29:28 PM »
Also, Mord - nice intro. Looks like I've got an objective now. Time to go kill a bitch in a rather horrible way.
Yup and Lawrence gets to meet the Man running the underworld in Nexus City
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 22, 2013, 11:20:53 PM »
No worries. Bloble's looking for a partner for a tryout. Inferno Cop and Axe Cop - go clean up this city!
Yeah, generally we're trying to avoid more people showing up with the group at this point. We want to get out of there and back to the apartment.
Who do I listen to?

THough I suppose I did offer a teamup with Bloble, and it would make me a jerk to leave him hanging. But on the other side, if there's already something big wrapping up with the current players, we can at least wait until they're 'back to the apartment' before we start our CopQuest of justice, so as to not intrude and make them lose feel of the scene.

Damn it, I'm too tired for this shit.

Bloble the decision is yours as the Axe Cop player.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 22, 2013, 11:32:29 PM »
Go with Bloble. Like I said, we're not looking for more people as part of the main group right now, whereas Bloble is looking for people.

Also, we have other things that we need to deal with. For example, Milbunk is making a big mess in the city. It might be a good idea for you guys to check back to his post on the matter and go deal with that....

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: October 22, 2013, 11:39:04 PM »
Yup and Lawrence gets to meet the Man running the underworld in Nexus City
Well, that's gonna be one hell of an odd conversation.

EDIT:
Also, for reference, the song: Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down Lyrics (HQ)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:47:08 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 23, 2013, 12:07:06 AM »
My plan was actually to split up the group for a while, offer the (obviously) severely injured Isa a ride to wherever you were going. Obviously, Van would follow and likely Hakuno. Maybe Archer or Forest to make sure he isn't a serial killer. Tada! Group gets cut down and in a logical manner for a while, before A) Lawrence goes on his way or B) starts occasionally shadowing the Servants because they're spiritual entities and as such he can tell by looking at them something is off.

On the other hand, Hat and Clogs doesn't have any ties, is a spiritual entity as well, and looks like the type of guy who wouldn't turn down anything that's free. And the two would make an interesting side group.
Ah, OK- in that case, it's entirely up to you. :)

And feel free to go over and join Ax Cop Names, you won't be messing with anything. :) You don't even have to wait on us. It only makes things tricky when people are interacting with the big uber group, side stuff isn't a biggie at all since we don't actually have (or rather, can't) respond to it. If you want to start your Cop Quest right now, feel absolutely free to do so. :3
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:10:44 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: October 23, 2013, 12:08:04 AM »

I have decided that tryouts are something you should never skip. Get over here brah.

Besides, from the looks of it these guys are in the middle of some serious drama shit. No need to suddenly have an new character show up to complicate things. We can do that after they've sorted things out. I'm sure at least one of them has done something that deserves a head chopping.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: October 23, 2013, 12:09:58 AM »
Go with Bloble. Like I said, we're not looking for more people as part of the main group right now, whereas Bloble is looking for people.

Also, we have other things that we need to deal with. For example, Milbunk is making a big mess in the city. It might be a good idea for you guys to check back to his post on the matter and go deal with that....
Oh, so you meant you didn't really want more people in a certain circle, not for the RP in general.

That makes perfect sense.

Like I said, first RP. Spaghetti Syndrome is diagnosed and in full throttle.

Anyway, posting. BLOBLE IT'S YOUR TURN, HOW WILL THE COP WITH AN AXE REACT?

Holy shit what's this warning telling me people are talking

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 23, 2013, 12:11:13 AM »

I have decided that tryouts are something you should never skip. Get over here brah.

Besides, from the looks of it these guys are in the middle of some serious drama shit. No need to suddenly have an new character show up to complicate things. We can do that after they've sorted things out. I'm sure at least one of them has done something that deserves a head chopping.

Well, Shirou murdered his girlfriend, little sister and a whole bunch of other people. I'm sure mass-murder deserves a head chopping....

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: October 23, 2013, 12:14:00 AM »
Rider is a monster, so she deserves it as well.

Lawrence sorta deserves it for brutally murdering a bunch of people initially because a voice in his head told him to get even, and after that because they deserved to die.

Also, I just realized that he fits the FBI definition of a serial killer. So there's that as well.

Shuya is literally LAWFUL EVIL so he's a candidate as well. So's Archer Alter I think.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:18:08 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »