Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310418 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1230 on: November 21, 2013, 03:57:43 AM »
He said he'd work around it lantz, so the scene would be uninterrupted. As for the intrusion in general, like Nachos said, just wait for Elf to say her ruling.

Let's cool it down in here in general, guys. Like Nachos said earlier, let's just wait for Elf. Magos posted some reasonable alternatives to avoid disrupting the sex scene, but again, in the end, it's Elf's call. So let's just wait for her.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:58:57 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 21, 2013, 03:58:52 AM »
Well, at very least Lantz has a valid point about his entry into the castle. Walking into an enemy stronghold isn't something you can just do without consulting with them to check if you actually can and what the response would be. Even if he's capable of bashing through the wall, there are likely to be consequences of that.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: November 21, 2013, 04:02:14 AM »
No Arch, the knight at the door would interrupt him, see you don't understand how the castle is so you can't just ignore it. Show your work, seriously all the other characters do. You aren't an exception.

and Names he was warned off because I wanted the event to be uninterrupted and it fails logic for them not to respond to something that big.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 21, 2013, 04:05:10 AM »
No Arch, the knight at the door would interrupt him, see you don't understand how the castle is so you can't just ignore it. Show your work, seriously all the other characters do. You aren't an exception.

and Names he was warned off because I wanted the event to be uninterrupted and it fails logic for them not to respond to something that big.
Fine, I'll edit the post so he rips the knight to shreads and gets on with it. Boom. Problem solved.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 21, 2013, 04:06:02 AM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you don't get to control familiars made by other people....

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 21, 2013, 04:06:31 AM »
Indeed mike

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: November 21, 2013, 04:08:00 AM »
Anyway, Arch, if you do decide to continue with this, you will be waiting a long time for a reply, I suspect. And, due to the nature of the RP, you do have to actually let Lantz reply before you can continue.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 21, 2013, 04:10:48 AM »
In order to facilitate logical replies mike is right, you'll be waiting quite a bit.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: November 21, 2013, 04:12:15 AM »
Guys, guys, cool it. Again, wait for Elf. Let's just end the discussion here for now. Otherwise I may have to get a bit a bit more strict.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 21, 2013, 04:12:23 AM »
It's an NPC so it's fair game in this case, and random knight #1903 isn't exactly an important character

And why can't lantz just reply with Saber Alter? This isn't just Lantz's RP, it's EVERYONE's RP. You can't kill other peoples fun just because Lantz.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: November 21, 2013, 04:14:36 AM »
I won't have the event ruined and the castle being broken into will cause a ruckus and thus in order to be realistic you will have to wait on my reply.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 21, 2013, 04:16:25 AM »
It's an NPC so it's fair game in this case, and random knight #1903 isn't exactly an important character

It's not an NPC, it's Lantz's familiar. You couldn't just suddenly take control of the Kaleidostick, so why should you be able to control one of his knights?

And why can't lantz just reply with Saber Alter?

Because it wouldn't be in-character for Satoshi not to respond.

This isn't just Lantz's RP, it's EVERYONE's RP. You can't kill other peoples fun just because Lantz.

You didn't have to go to the castle, Arch. You can't expect Lantz to go out of his way to accomodate you when he's made it quite clear he doesn't want you there right now.

There are other people who have been waiting a lot longer than a couple of weeks (Milbunk has been waiting months) because we've been busy elsewhere. If you want to interact with Lantz then you have to wait for Lantz to be able to respond.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: November 21, 2013, 04:17:22 AM »
I won't have the event ruined and the castle being broken into will cause a ruckus and thus in order to be realistic you will have to wait on my reply.

Hey. Hey.

Lantz.

Easy solution - you have 1 slot open for a new character right? Then use it on something to use as a one off to fight Raul, or you could have Alter face him, or you could be realistic and realize that the castle is big enough that multiple things can happen at once inside it without any inhabitant the wiser.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 21, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
That would be true if it were a normal castle, but this isn't a normal castle....

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 21, 2013, 04:20:02 AM »
That would be true if it were a normal castle, but this isn't a normal castle....
Or you could go with the idea that since Satoshi doesn't want to be disturbed he's made a special servant to deal with it.

Seriously, just be creative Lantz.