Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310442 times)

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1320 on: November 22, 2013, 01:32:42 AM »
Stabbed burnt and beaten I imagine

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: November 22, 2013, 01:34:05 AM »
Funny question, if Zouken back when he was young, extremely good-looking, in love and wanting of world peace were to pop up, how would the family react?

I have empty slots and I'm currently weighing my options, one of which is Good-Looking Young Zouken. Another is Also-Good-Looking Old Zouken, but I have a fairly good idea of how they'd react.
Good Looking Young Zouken sounds like an upstanding gentleman who'll get along great with that fresh faced young Adolf Hitler who's just about to apply for an art school.

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: November 22, 2013, 01:40:25 AM »
I have empty slots and I'm currently weighing my options, one of which is Good-Looking Young Zouken. Another is Also-Good-Looking Old Zouken

I'd say option one and then make Zouken the loving type of Grandfather, the kind that gives hugs and is mostly cheerful. It is a surefire way to weird out of The Emiya Family and maybe even temporarily break Sakura's mind.

I gotta ask though, will Seras be on Shuya's shit list? She is a vampire who mainly protect humans, most humans being weaker than herself and thus she is helping the weak.

I also wanna pit [Mike's] Sakura and Seras against each other at one point, which should be an interesting fight. They both use shadows in different ways, Seras has a arm that is pretty much a living vampiric shadow which she can manipulate at will in a fight
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: November 22, 2013, 01:42:30 AM »
Yeah, beat up the guy who hasn't done anything yet, and who at this point is an all-around cool guy out to protect his waifu.

He gets worse guys, sure, but while he's young he's chill. He has a goal to make the world a better place, and has friends, that nice Tohsaka guy and his waifu that never loved him back.

Also he has a different name. Might be only Sakura would recognize him.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: November 22, 2013, 01:49:52 AM »
Yeah, beat up the guy who hasn't done anything yet, and who at this point is an all-around cool guy out to protect his waifu.

He gets worse guys, sure, but while he's young he's chill. He has a goal to make the world a better place, and has friends, that nice Tohsaka guy and his waifu that never loved him back.

I know, but it's fun to joke about EVIL ZOUKEN.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: November 22, 2013, 01:52:20 AM »
Well, he is still Zouken. Get on his bad side, and you see a hell made up of compostable matter*.

*Worms can have a huge effect on the quality of compost and the speed at which it's processed, thus my wit.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: November 22, 2013, 02:01:13 AM »
Funny question, if Zouken back when he was young, extremely good-looking, in love and wanting of world peace were to pop up, how would the family react?

Well, I think Sakura would be forgiving in that case, and Kiyoshi probably would be too, since he never knew Zouken personally. Shirou and Rider would be a lot more wary, though, especially Rider.

I have empty slots and I'm currently weighing my options, one of which is Good-Looking Young Zouken. Another is Also-Good-Looking Old Zouken, but I have a fairly good idea of how they'd react.

Yeah, old Zouken would be terminated with extreme prejudice if they got anywhere near any of Sakura's family. Well, except Rider, who would make sure to capture him and hold him prisoner so she could torture him mercilessly for a very long time....

I'd say option one and then make Zouken the loving type of Grandfather, the kind that gives hugs and is mostly cheerful. It is a surefire way to weird out of The Emiya Family and maybe even temporarily break Sakura's mind.

It wouldn't break Sakura's mind, she's capable of accepting that Zouken wasn't always an amoral collection of penis worms.

I also wanna pit [Mike's] Sakura and Seras against each other at one point, which should be an interesting fight. They both use shadows in different ways, Seras has a arm that is pretty much a living vampiric shadow which she can manipulate at will in a fight

Any reason they'd fight, though? Sakura doesn't go out seeking battles and Seras doesn't seem like a villain.

Hmm, well, if he's already started to transform himself into a worm man they'd be a little wary. At very least I think they'd tell him what he would become if he continued on that path.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 02:02:19 AM by Cherry Lover »

Mordalfus Grea

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: November 22, 2013, 02:07:04 AM »

It wouldn't break Sakura's mind, she's capable of accepting that Zouken wasn't always an amoral collection of penis worms.

That make sense, so maybe it would be Shirou that does the breaking of the mind. Also, Penis Worms?

Any reason they'd fight, though? Sakura doesn't go out seeking battles and Seras doesn't seem like a villain.

True, so maybe a spar instead?
If you must address me as something, it is not MG! Please address me as Mord if you need to shorten my name

My Other Locations
http://gat-x139.deviantart.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mordalfusgrea

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: November 22, 2013, 02:07:54 AM »
Then again, the worms are all she's ever really known. And Zouken doesn't know her as his granddaughter, he wouldn't exactly show up and be like "Hey Sakura it's me your grandfather, but before I was evil! Forgive me and give me hugs now, as we jump through space-time to give /extra-Shinji a hug for being ten years old and adorable."

He'd be throwing questions at her like "Why do you have my magecraft? Who are you? Why is there a servant here? The system is still incomplete, our test subjects couldn't be controlled. Run, run before it kills us all!"

Which he then follows up by carrying his great-grandson and granddaughter away, one under each arm, in an escape from Rider, who only sees him as Zouken: Evil Old Guy.

It would be amazing.

But then there's plot happening, so now isn't the time.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: November 22, 2013, 02:11:01 AM »
That make sense, so maybe it would be Shirou that does the breaking of the mind.

Shirou would find it a bit disconcerting, yes, but I don't think it would cause him to break.

Also, Penis Worms?

Worms that look and act like penises....

True, so maybe a spar instead?

Yeah, it's possible. Sakura is quite happy to spar with someone, and she can heal herself from most wounds so you wouldn't have to be too careful.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: November 22, 2013, 02:12:01 AM »
Worms that look and act like penises....
They also eat people.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: November 22, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »
Then again, the worms are all she's ever really known.

What?

And Zouken doesn't know her as his granddaughter, he wouldn't exactly show up and be like "Hey Sakura it's me your grandfather, but before I was evil! Forgive me and give me hugs now, as we jump through space-time to give /extra-Shinji a hug for being ten years old and adorable."

Well, no, of course.

He'd be throwing questions at her like "Why do you have my magecraft? Who are you?

Well, Sakura doesn't really have many obvious signs of Zouken's magecraft any more. She still possesses the binding aspect and a water affinity, but most of her magic relies more on her shadow element.

Why is there a servant here? The system is still incomplete, our test subjects couldn't be controlled. Run, run before it kills us all!"

Hah, indeed.

Although, actually, he would be entirely right in that respect, since Sakura no longer has any command spells remaining. So, Rider is not in any way under Sakura's control, aside from by persuasion.

Which he then follows up by carrying his great-grandson and granddaughter away, one under each arm, in an escape from Rider, who only sees him as Zouken: Evil Old Guy.

It would be amazing.

But then there's plot happening, so now isn't the time.

Hah, I don't think Shirou or Sakura would let him do that. Plus, Rider would catch him in about a second and likely kill him before Sakura could yell at her to stop....

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: November 22, 2013, 02:19:03 AM »
I don't think Rider will have much time to torture  Zouken. Ifyouknowwhati'msayingandIthinkyoudo.

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: November 22, 2013, 02:22:31 AM »
What?
I mean, mean old worm Zouken who rapes her every night is all she's ever known of him. She didn't see the little scene with Ilya.

Well, Sakura doesn't really have many obvious signs of Zouken's magecraft any more. She still possesses the binding aspect and a water affinity, but most of her magic relies more on her shadow element.
Well yes, but the fact she still has the binding and water affinity means there are still marks of Zouken's tampering on her.

He'd be able to recognize his own work on someone with the right element and everything else, at least, and that would give him the impression that she has his magecraft.

Also no Lantz, shoo. No killing each other's characters, remember?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: November 22, 2013, 02:24:16 AM »
I don't think Rider will have much time to torture  Zouken. Ifyouknowwhati'msayingandIthinkyoudo.
...Can you cool it with all your sex shit involving Rider? It's creeping me out Lantz.