Author Topic: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page  (Read 310333 times)

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects - Sign Up, Discussion Page
« Reply #1515 on: December 03, 2013, 05:32:24 AM »
It should make sense in a bit. Her sheet right now is not her true sheet- once I reveal who she really is, I'll update it properly. For now, I'll just say this- note how she said she was worried about the same thing that happened to her dad happening to her. If I have to though, I can make her proper sheet in the OC thread and just post it all in a spoiler tag.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 05:37:08 AM by Alice »

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: December 03, 2013, 05:48:46 AM »
Reading comprehension and reading between the eyes works wonders Lantz.

I have to say - nice move.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: December 03, 2013, 05:51:05 AM »
So, let's see how real this shit will get.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: December 03, 2013, 05:58:23 AM »
On the Ron Paul scale, this has a reached a 'It's Happening'

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:26:07 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: December 03, 2013, 06:17:28 AM »
Like I said I don't really care if she is allergic. The reason however is not evident which, while that is somewhat the point here it appears stranger for it, her dad I'm guessing is a canon character like I guess Shirou or one of the other fate guys or maybe rin's daughter or something.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: December 03, 2013, 06:29:22 AM »
She's not so much allergic so much as she's suffering from becoming corrupted- her proximity to Angra is the trigger here. As for the parents, well... you're closer than you think.

Bloble

• Chaotic Lawful
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: December 03, 2013, 06:57:23 AM »
Want. To. Chop.

Can't. Attack. First.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: December 03, 2013, 07:27:03 AM »
Go go ghost powers.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: December 03, 2013, 08:30:07 AM »
Two things, firstly we should have waited for elf and mike to reply, so let's do that before continuing. Second, just a heads up for those who may have forgot, Angra doesn't have a solid body in the traditional sense, she can dissolve it at any given time. It's the same as dying for her only voluntary. Just for those looking to attack her

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: December 03, 2013, 10:13:20 AM »
Yeah, please don't skip ahead when there are other people involved, it makes replying a nightmare.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: December 03, 2013, 11:36:03 AM »
...I'm not going to comment on the dissolving body thing for now, but as for the replying thing, for me at least, I wasn't planning on going any further than this- Hakuno's only on standby for now, since just charging Angra before seeing if she's willing to leave or before seeing what Axe Cop does would be stupid, and Archer's just waiting to see where Fore wants him to take Rebecca. Honestly, I can't really post beyond that anyway unless I decide to post with one of my characters that still have a free action, such as Finn, and he can't do much anyway in this case.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: December 03, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
Her body has always been presented that way, it's malleable and clay like, she holds the shape by choice and can dissolve it at any time, it's why she can alter her clothes and features, she is basically the same as grail mud only with less physical mess upon death or release.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: December 03, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »
Two things, firstly we should have waited for elf and mike to reply, so let's do that before continuing. Second, just a heads up for those who may have forgot, Angra doesn't have a solid body in the traditional sense, she can dissolve it at any given time. It's the same as dying for her only voluntary. Just for those looking to attack her
Firstly, she's kinda bringing the attack on herself if she doesn't leave. Secondly, if its spiritual activity, Lawrence or the Driver WILL sense it. Not reacting is out of character. Thirdly, we're still waiting for mike when it comes to the castle I think, so yeah.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: December 03, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
Yeah, but that logic applies both ways. If I have something to add then why should I be forced to make up some bullshit excuse for not doing so just because you are online earlier than me?

As far as I am concerned, if you post multiple times without letting me react, then if I have something I want to react to then I will ignore any subsequent posts and react to the first one as I would have had none of the rest been made. Then you can deal with the results of that. It is not reasonable in an RP to not give people the opportunity to react, especially when they are not online or are unable to post immediately.

As for the "dissolving" thing, whilst her being able to disappear outright seems maybe a little odd, I would certainly not expect cutting her head off to have any real effect. She's not a "real" person, her body is just a shadow construct. Killing her in that manner would have no more effect than chopping up Zouken's body does.

And, with the Castle thing, yeah, you're waiting on me, but that is an entirely different issue. We're not forcing you to sit there like a lemon, time is just not running for that character right now. And, that was your choice, not ours, so I have zero sympathy for you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:41:08 PM by Cherry Lover »

The Man With All The Cute Boats

• L-lewd
  • Administrator
  • Sentient NPC
  • This is too lewd for me, Sir
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: December 03, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
What I don't get is the whole appearing thing, not the disappearing thing. If she's a shadow construct like Sakura's, she'd need to be close to the command center (in this case satoshi/her castle self)to pop up like a weed, and if she's like the wolves she wouldn't exist at all because those were reliant on the whole "it's a dream!" effect of F/HA, and even if we ignore that, the shadow creatures were created off of the remains of previous dead avengers, so unless then was dead chunk of AM in the room she'd have no way of being there. Or, for that case, creating them like she claimed she could.
So how'd she jump out of the woodwork?

And for that, who is she looking like right now? Avenger copies people's appearances, since its real form is just an amorphous shadow. So who's she copying to look like the babe she is?